Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-4-1)

On 11/27/2022 at 6:35 AM, assassin394 said:

Anyone know how to fix the missing texture on furniture animations? reinstall didn't help

I rarely use those animations in my "cyberpunk" universe, but yeah, I have the same issue as well.

The issue comes from the NIF file, loading it in CK, the vanilla texture did not properly showed. The textures paths are good, it seems more of a shader/specular map issue...and I can't say where to look for that. But, on an much older version of the mod (back in 2020), Billyy had reworked many NIF files (which I will call the October 27th 2020 flavour), but for some reasons of his, and probably very good ones, he came back to the previous version of his NIF files. 

Anyway, I replaced the "TheWheel03.nif" with the October 27th's flavour, and it seems to work just fine on my end, but beware, if he rolled back, there might be good reasons. Honestly, I never had issues with his mesh files during all these years...except few missing texture renderings here and there.
TheWheel03.nif

Located in ..\meshes\AnimObjects\Billyy

Edited by PTC_001

What is the best body height scale to line up the Petite animations like the BigGuys, female 1.0 to male 1.15? I've seen someone post female 1.0 to male 1.20 but I'm not too sure. Since I generally try to keep things simple I try to use specific NPCs with BigGuy 1.15 height scales (that then take on 1.0 height females) use custom SL script packages that specifically take BigGuy tags so that some of these unique animations get some use in my modlist.

On 11/30/2022 at 10:59 AM, Cloaked_One said:

Can anyone help me with this issue i'm having? When i update fnis, i get these four warnings and a buggy carriage intro. Disabling billy, and i no longer get those warnings, nor the buggy carriage.

fnis_issue.jpg

ialso have this problem and need an answer to fixing it

On 10/17/2022 at 10:33 PM, Billyy said:

Well I'm glad others can see some of the reasons I didn't include old versions, but I don't wish to be the speedbump for newcomers inexperienced with modding. Hell at this point maybe even a specific 'working' version for my mods warranted inside Wabbajack with my animations alone already pushing the fnis count way up. Who knows maybe one day my mod will even be incompatible with itself in that if you install all the animations it breaks fnis, lol.

I don't think they exist yet, no. Again, on the list. Females end up being significantly more time-consuming to animate (for myself at least), and gets even more difficult when it's -just- females and not a dick to be pleasing. This is what stops me from just pumping out the large group things that I know myself and everyone wants; they're just really time-consuming and draining even if end-result is nice.

Haha, you did indeed tell me it'd be so. As long as it prevents it from happening en-mass again I'll survive.

Futa animations still don't  have the cum on body applied when orgasm. Works fine for the other animations.

Great animations btw.

Would like to request/lobby for some niche animations. Specifically:

- Aggressive milking (not necessarily breast feeding). The number of animations for breast feeding are low and none to my knowledge are aggressive. Milking (as SLAL not milk pump) would open up category some.

- Self milking as Futa. Self milk assumes (which is/was right for majority of cases) character is female. Would be interesting to see animation if PC is Futa

On 11/27/2022 at 1:35 PM, assassin394 said:

Anyone know how to fix the missing texture on furniture animations? reinstall didn't help

20221125133233_1.jpg.c90cc0723610f859122da3d759093a77.jpg

This animobject uses a vanilla texture.
check if you have something in this directory, 
textures\furniture\prisonercarriage\prisonercarriage01.dds

textures\furniture\prisonercarriage\prisonercarriage01_n.dds

I am having a problem with 1954450913_SLAL_Billyy_Animationsv6.2LE.7z It keeps trying to turn my female character in to a Futa without my consent. I am using the milk mod economy. An from normal milk. A few sex later i had an animation where they switched positions an my female was trying to fuck a dude. An i was like. What? That must be broken. So i continued on an eventually the milk went from normal to Futa. I think something got mixed in there when you where adding stuff. Can you please check it out?

On 12/13/2022 at 4:42 AM, WarsunGames said:

I am having a problem with 1954450913_SLAL_Billyy_Animationsv6.2LE.7z It keeps trying to turn my female character in to a Futa without my consent. I am using the milk mod economy. An from normal milk. A few sex later i had an animation where they switched positions an my female was trying to fuck a dude. An i was like. What? That must be broken. So i continued on an eventually the milk went from normal to Futa. I think something got mixed in there when you where adding stuff. Can you please check it out?

The animations should not be interfering with your sexlab gender, you are probably experiencing an error with your sexlab gender registration. Look into whichever mods you have installed to change that and make sure your characters gender is properly defined in Sexlab. 

You have one or more plugins that are not form 44. They are:

• SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp (form 43)

Form 43 (or lower) plugins are modules that were made for Skyrim LE (Oldrim) and have not been properly ported to Skyrim Special Edition, which uses form 44 plugins. This usually results in parts of the mod not working correctly.

To be converted, these plugins simply need to be opened and saved with the SSE Creation Kit but their presence can be an indication that a mod was not properly ported to SSE and so can potentially have additional issues.

Online guides can have more information on how to correctly convert mods for Skyrim SE.

21 hours ago, toiladanfake1996 said:

You have one or more plugins that are not form 44. They are:

• SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp (form 43)

Form 43 (or lower) plugins are modules that were made for Skyrim LE (Oldrim) and have not been properly ported to Skyrim Special Edition, which uses form 44 plugins. This usually results in parts of the mod not working correctly.

To be converted, these plugins simply need to be opened and saved with the SSE Creation Kit but their presence can be an indication that a mod was not properly ported to SSE and so can potentially have additional issues.

Online guides can have more information on how to correctly convert mods for Skyrim SE.

A lot of SE mods are form 43.   It usually doesn't seem to be a problem.  They can be converted to form 44 by opening them in the SE creation kit and saving them again, which also usually isn't a problem, but sometimes it does cause problems and in those cases they work better if left as 43.

On 12/11/2022 at 10:52 AM, -alpha- said:

This animobject uses a vanilla texture.
check if you have something in this directory, 
textures\furniture\prisonercarriage\prisonercarriage01.dds

textures\furniture\prisonercarriage\prisonercarriage01_n.dds

That doesn't look like a missing texture issue. That looks like a parallax mesh/texture issue. 

Edit:

Forgot to mention I ran into the issue similar in SE, and just needed to run the meshes through SSE Nif Optmizer (Not Cathedral tool). 

Edited by OmegaBlaster
On 12/26/2022 at 10:06 PM, axz2 said:

A lot of SE mods are form 43.   It usually doesn't seem to be a problem.  They can be converted to form 44 by opening them in the SE creation kit and saving them again, which also usually isn't a problem, but sometimes it does cause problems and in those cases they work better if left as 43.

Yeah I run AE have 584 mods, 429 plugins and 15 of them are form 43. It has zero impact on my game. People figured out not long after SE release that it didn't really change anything converting to form 44, and in some cases even broke the mod trying to do a quick conversion like axz2 said.

5 hours ago, Cmonkeez said:

Yeah I run AE have 584 mods, 429 plugins and 15 of them are form 43. It has zero impact on my game. People figured out not long after SE release that it didn't really change anything converting to form 44, and in some cases even broke the mod trying to do a quick conversion like axz2 said.

You can do a side by side comparison and some fields are simply 'missing' in Form43 such as certain entries in armors etc.

This is only stuff that the XEdit team has decoded too, goodness knows what else is lying around in the code, hidden, waiting to snake your game 200 hours in...

Telling people NOT to convert is just bad advice. You do what you want with your game but you shouldn't spread bad advice.

6 minutes ago, shardoom said:

You can do a side by side comparison and some fields are simply 'missing' in Form43 such as certain entries in armors etc.

This is only stuff that the XEdit team has decoded too, goodness knows what else is lying around in the code, hidden, waiting to snake your game 200 hours in...

Telling people NOT to convert is just bad advice. You do what you want with your game but you shouldn't spread bad advice.

the only thing the form # matters for is weather and water direction data, most mods don't edit those so it's fine, and if you look at the stock skyrim esms you will find many forms that are even lower than 43.

esp/esm files on there own can't kill your game over time, only bad/missing scripts can do that and/or removing mods with scripts in mid playthrough.

7 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

the only thing the form # matters for is weather and water direction data, most mods don't edit those so it's fine, and if you look at the stock skyrim esms you will find many forms that are even lower than 43.

esp/esm files on there own can't kill your game over time, only bad/missing scripts can do that and/or removing mods with scripts in mid playthrough.

The main game esm's have exemption.

Also just look at unconverted armour/clothing weapon (lousy memory) mods there will literally be entries in them missing when compared to form44

Esp/esm with error-ridden form 'can' kill your game over time. They lie dormant until the game needs to use the specific form, then BOOM! CTD and you have no idea wtf happened.

Edited by shardoom
54 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

or is weather and water direction data

Even this is corrected by the engine, if it has been assigned before.

The engine just ignores the obsolete setting. 

The only thing what is affected are some odd data on weapon. The old is 4bit pointer.

The stop bit in between makes SE use a wrong setting. However, if you convert this, it's not form 43 to be corrected, but the assigned number from 8 to 16.

This might apply to some mods modifiing this data.

So converting 43 to 44 without doing the real correction does more harm than good. Thats the reason some mods are not working well, if just converted to 44.

Leave it and all good.

Again for the 968444 time, here you go

https://davidjcobb.github.io/skyrim-writings/articles/form-versions-43-and-44.html

Edited by Tlam99