Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-4-1)

4 hours ago, shiagwen said:

Has Billy left Loverslab?  Nothing new anymore from him ?

Or maybe he got tired after 5.000,00 quality animations. I know I would have.

Let's just be glad that he contributed as much as he has. Helped me a great deal when I began making animations. Also with my first furniture stuff.

Coming up with new ideas is so difficult You know.

FunnyBizness made a gazillion animations. Nibbles, Billyy, Anub, Gunslicer, Leito, Milky and Psyche all made 40 or more animations. Me around 30 or so.

How on Earth do we continue to make these unique.

I salute Billyy for his efforts. In my opinion the best and hottest SLAL animations on LoversLab along with Milky's.

1 hour ago, NCK30 said:

Let's just be glad that he contributed as much as he has. Helped me a great deal when I began making animations. Also with my first furniture stuff.

FunnyBizness made a gazillion animations. Nibbles, Billyy, Anub, Gunslicer, Leito, Milky and Psyche all made 40 or more animations. Me around 30 or so.

I salute Billyy for his efforts. In my opinion the best and hottest SLAL animations on LoversLab along with Milky's.

Very noble of you to say, your animations are also in many players list, including myself. 
As for Billyy, but also to all modders, let's just say patience is a virtue, you guys have no obligation to deliver this and that, this is for fun in the first place, and always shall be. When it becomes too challenging, one needs to step back for a bit, and all shall respect this. 

Eventually one or two may step out, learning from all the modders you mentioned, and many more, bringing new stuff and concepts, and that is the biggest contribution one can make, by inspiring others. 

Cheers to you, and everyone. 

44 minutes ago, PTC_001 said:

Very noble of you to say, your animations are also in many players list, including myself. 
As for Billyy, but also to all modders, let's just say patience is a virtue, you guys have no obligation to deliver this and that, this is for fun in the first place, and always shall be. When it becomes too challenging, one needs to step back for a bit, and all shall respect this. 

Eventually one or two may step out, learning from all the modders you mentioned, and many more, bringing new stuff and concepts, and that is the biggest contribution one can make, by inspiring others. 

Cheers to you, and everyone. 

I am always willing to share my knowledge should another get the urge to start making animations.

The real problem I foresee is to get a working version of 3DS Max 2012. I found it by sheer luck 4½ years ago. The Havok Content Tools are also hard to find.

Anyway just PM me if somebody wants to try it out.

4 hours ago, NCK30 said:

If you go onto his Pixiv Fanbox you can see that he's still making updates. I guess he just switched over to working on fully monetized content. I remember something similar happened to Anub. But in Anub's case I think he got in trouble for making child animations, so he paywalled his content. I'm pretty sure Billy also switched to fully paywalling his animations now.

Edited by topgun97
Just now, BeranabusBarnes said:

Does anyone know if we can eslify the anim object esps that sometimes accompany animation packs?

some yes, others no, Eg: billyy's should be safe to do, but don't do my animation mod because my other mods look for it.

16 hours ago, topgun97 said:

If you go onto his Pixiv Fanbox you can see that he's still making updates. I guess he just switched over to working on fully monetized content. I remember something similar happened to Anub. But in Anub's case I think he got in trouble for making child animations, so he paywalled his content. I'm pretty sure Billy also switched to fully paywalling his animations now.

Okay. I know Anub made the switch. Not going to comment on the possibility that Billyy did it until I see corfirmation.

Let's hope not I say... 

9 hours ago, Billyy said:

Oops, sorry for leaving everyone hanging. I’ve had been very busy irl recently, some good, some not, but generally it’s a positive, so no need to worry about my physical or mental well being at this point in time.

Being busy did however offer up an excuse to finally go through with slightly better monetizing myself, yes. Which I had kind of planned to do for a while now. I didn’t really want to mention it because I don’t really like to advertise past just my little Pixiv banner. I assume nobody likes to see ‘cannot has’ content so I avoid mentioning it. There’s actually a Substar too now after the drama real/scare they had, but I was waiting to look to add a banner for that until after I started posting packs here again. Also, as I mentioned I was busy, so did intentionally avoid looking here, which just added to my regular silence and lack of posting responses.

My new ‘monetization’ so to speak is going to be 3 months early access for the packs posted here. Updates will again get posted here at beginning of February. As to why I decided to make that change; back when I first started the standard was 3 months as the max for early access for these things posted on Loverslab. That number has since bloated to like I think I read 6 was the allowable stated by moderators on here, but some content creators may go even beyond that and could be fully exclusive.

So, while I don’t think I deserve more, or even anything at all really, and am truly grateful for what I have been getting. I do think I’m at a bit of a disadvantage to my ‘competition’ so to speak. I believe I have a lot of subs who donate just to support me or as thanks, which is amazing, but if there were individuals who were looking strictly to get the best value of extra animations for their money, then I’d likely easily come after some of the larger creators, and they may generally look to and sub to other animators who have a lot more time exclusivity first before considering me for better value. Unless perhaps they specifically liked my style or whatnot, which is entirely possible, and I thank those who like my content enough for that.

Time will tell if it’s a move that will benefit me, but I do spend a significant time making animations at the cost of a lot of other even basic activities and other entertainent. Which again, just because I invest time and effort into something doesn’t mean it has value and I deserve anything, but I’d like to believe it at least warrants that I’m allowed to try and better align myself with my peers who do similar works and effort so that I may have more of a fair share of what our niche content is worth so to speak. I recognize I’m likely far from the most in need either of course.

Anyway, that’s what’s been going on. I apologize for my decision, and for not mentioning it earlier. As I mentioned, free updates will resume at beginning of February, and currently don’t have any plan to stray from this. Some have mentioned, this is is how other animators started out too. So obviously I can’t completely guarantee I won’t stray from my roots, but I don’t really foresee this as I do like to provide different animation themes that allow other modders the ability to integrate them into their own works whether to enhance them, or make new options or mods available entirely. Which this can’t reasonably be done if they aren’t publicly available.

On that note the human portion of the upcoming update with be a handful of bound lesbian animations. 1 bound girl, the other not. Lezdomish if you will. To be exact, it’s 4 animations with slight position variants like my other bound animations for cuffs(wrist restraints), armbinder, and yoke. I know it's been something some users have been asking for. I hope those who like that theme are able to enjoy them, and some modders may find some use for them as they were quite a pain to do. Compared to other basic animations anyway, lol.

Thanks,
Billyy

Just out of curiosity. Who are the competition?

Anub. Anybody else who were on LoversLab?

I can fully understand You. You make ten times the volume I do. I would probably go the same route, if I spent so much time and effort.

yea i'm not sure who the "competition" would be, i myself only made 6 new SLAL animations last year, i also updated 4 of them.....and remade all of skyrim's horse & werewolf idle animations to have ABC effects....and did some petting animations and a sabercat killmove for the Creature Behavior Generator mod/program......shit i actually did more work last year that i thought?

On 1/6/2023 at 8:19 AM, NCK30 said:

On 1/6/2023 at 11:25 AM, MadMansGun said:

Well if we're getting technical, any of the small or large relatedish the other Skyrim patreonee's could be looked at as 'competition', such as outfitters. Of course I'm not even sure how large some people are as I don't look as that's just asking for trouble. This stuff is all a can of worms for me that I don't like to talk about. People are here for animations, and I guess repeated the same questions haha.

Anyway, I don't really like going into any specific details, or put words in mouthes as I really rather avoid any kind of perceived drama, but I guess my main competitors as I know them are indeed Anubis, and I'd say Baka-sama are up there. I use the term 'competitors' loosely as we all get along and help each other out. They're mah bois. However with being that close some numbers can come out and the general take away I got was that they were both kind of surprised. So, coming from them it made me feel seem that I was maybe not living up to my potential.

Anyway, that's all I'll go into for that. We talk Skyrim here, and I hope I'll be able to produce many more animations for all the degenerates here to reach the best Todd experience. Maybe I should look at cementing myself in the market by producing so many animations that it makes my pack incompatible with the 'competitions' due to some animation-induced limitation. It's the perfect plan.

On 1/8/2023 at 2:42 PM, Trusty_Patches_lol said:

For some reason your animations don't work for me. any other slal animation pack works but yours doesn't and that sucks cause there are a lot of good looking ones here.

Ughh, I'm not really up-to-date on this, but you'll want to make sure you have the correct version for LE/SE. If you're SE/AE I've heard of people taking the LE and running an SE conversion on it themselves and it coming out better somehow.

22 minutes ago, Billyy said:

Ughh, I'm not really up-to-date on this, but you'll want to make sure you have the correct version for LE/SE. If you're SE/AE I've heard of people taking the LE and running an SE conversion on it themselves and it coming out better somehow.

i find that Cathedral Assets Optimizer works for most things but i sometimes get the feeling that its not doing the behavior files correctly, so i delete those and re-do them with FNIS.

also it misses a lot of meshes if you don't have it set to "full optimization"

21 hours ago, Billyy said:

Maybe I should look at cementing myself in the market by producing so many animations that it makes my pack incompatible with the 'competitions' due to some animation-induced limitation. It's the perfect plan.

I think the upper limit for what FNIS/Nemesis can handle is somewhere in the 30,000s of hkx files, so you've got a lot of work to look forward to. 

Hey @Billyy

I noticed on your Fanbox page that you're creating a lot of 'petite' animations. I'm curious; What are they, and how do they work? I'm not subscribed, so I don't see any previews. I'm assuming that it's just an animation designed for a female character that has been scaled down? If that's the case, do you just have to just have to use 'SetScale' before the animation starts, or does that happen automatically?

4 hours ago, SwagLordSithis said:

Hey @Billyy

I noticed on your Fanbox page that you're creating a lot of 'petite' animations. I'm curious; What are they, and how do they work? I'm not subscribed, so I don't see any previews. I'm assuming that it's just an animation designed for a female character that has been scaled down? If that's the case, do you just have to just have to use 'SetScale' before the animation starts, or does that happen automatically?

You have to scale the npc down yourself, either by changing height value in .esp by SSEEdit or using EFF

Edited by Pandoriux

ALL of the animations are awesome !

I got a question about the petite' animations and sexlab and defeat :

Some times (almost always i guess) petite animations are used even if the actors are regulars..

Is there a way to prevent them to be picked up according to the height of the actors ?
I can unregistered them but, will they still be available to be picked up manually ? ( i use defeat hotkey for that)

Also, I'm confused about the tag system, i guess tags are just filters for : type (preliminary,consensual, agressive / genders /creatures) and can't be applied to specifics actors characteristics.

On 1/18/2023 at 7:03 PM, Pandoriux said:

You have to scale the npc down yourself, either by changing height value in .esp by SSEEdit or using EFF

Alternately, make larger partners and keep the fem scale normal.

Nords -> Big Nords

Wolves -> Dire wolves

etc.

"Petite" is relative to partner, just as "Amazon" (Gunslicer's anims) or "Big Guy" (Anub and Baka), etc.

Sorry if this has been asked some place already, tried skimming along to see but did not notice it.  I am having trouble getting the "giant" spider animations to actually be used when a "giant" spider is involved.  It always selects "large" spiders so you get the wrong set of animations.  Now I know for sure this used to work as the giant spider sex animations were the coolest ones out of all the spider ones.  But for what ever reason is auto picks "large" animations for the giant spiders. 

I am also having troubles with charus hunters, it wont even select the animations for those for what ever reason.  Have the animations for them and they show as active in sex lab. 

Any help with this would be hugely appreciated :)