I've been using his mod for a good deal of time and loving every minute of it, though for what ever reason something messed up and now whenever I try equip the armor the body parts disappear. I tried several times to reinstall the mod, only now my game crashes. Can you e-mail the step by step for installing it along with how to use it with Body Slide. Sorry if I sound completely lame, but I really want to get back to using this epic mod. 

2 hours ago, redsaber2020 said:

Can you e-mail the step by step for installing it along with how to use it with Body Slide.

No. And no.

Install as usual.

Check the requirements listed on the first page.

Note that the links are for LE, if you are using SE you will need to find alternatives yourself (it's simple).

If you did everything correctly, there will be no crashes, and mod will work correctly.

There will be no instructions for Bodyslide from me.

I'm not going to explain the basic operation of the program to anyone who asks for it - I just don't have that much time. Use Google for tutorials to understand the basics.

Once you get comfortable with the program and the common armor conversions (from CBBE to UUNP, for example), you can make armor conversions to Amazon body yourself, using a set of sliders provided by the mod.

If you need more info - you can always ask on my Discord. But, again, I will not explain everything to you step by step.

43 minutes ago, Azazellz said:

No. And no.

Install as usual.

Check the requirements listed on the first page.

Note that the links are for LE, if you are using SE you will need to find alternatives yourself (it's simple).

If you did everything correctly, there will be no crashes, and mod will work correctly.

There will be no instructions for Bodyslide from me.

I'm not going to explain the basic operation of the program to anyone who asks for it - I just don't have that much time. Use Google for tutorials to understand the basics.

Once you get comfortable with the program and the common armor conversions (from CBBE to UUNP, for example), you can make armor conversions to Amazon body yourself, using a set of sliders provided by the mod.

If you need more info - you can always ask on my Discord. But, again, I will not explain everything to you step by step.

Well thanks for replying all the same. I know that I got this to work once already I just wish that I can remember what I did.

• 4 weeks later...

Love the idea and I am tottaly into amazons but its ruined and destryed by the heads used here. Not only do they look like they were stapled on with bad photoshop they do not look like the heads of women who lead a harsh militaristic lifestyle based around training everyday. They kinda look like loli heads if nothing else. Would recommend to atleast increase the size of the head a bit as well as make the jawline more prominent.

On 2/20/2021 at 11:32 PM, tualmaril said:

Love the idea and I am tottaly into amazons but its ruined and destryed by the heads used here. Not only do they look like they were stapled on with bad photoshop they do not look like the heads of women who lead a harsh militaristic lifestyle based around training everyday. They kinda look like loli heads if nothing else. Would recommend to atleast increase the size of the head a bit as well as make the jawline more prominent.

The face textures and normal maps based on FairSkin, and I can't remember which preset I used as the base face shape as it was a long time ago.

You can always create your own face presets and use them instead of mine. 

Same with face textures or normal maps.

This does not require any advanced 3D or Photoshop skills.

Just don't touch neck seam area, and you are ok.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm encountering a bug while using the custom animations enabled in MCM:

Loading a save will force me into third person, and it won't let me go back to first person unless I ready, then sheath/lower my weapon. I'm wondering if I've done something wrong along the way, or if this is a known bug.

6 minutes ago, Platinum9732 said:

or if this is a known bug.

Known bug (or feature) of Fnis and PCEA.

The game must be in third person mode to update the 3rd person animations.

It usually takes a couple of seconds after loading the save, and you (usually) don't need to sheath/lower your weapon for this.

5 hours ago, Azazellz said:

Known bug (or feature) of Fnis and PCEA.

The game must be in third person mode to update the 3rd person animations.

It usually takes a couple of seconds after loading the save, and you (usually) don't need to sheath/lower your weapon for this.

Thanks so much for the speedy reply! Glad to know this is a known issue. Turns out my ready/sheathing was timed just right for the animations to load ?

• 1 month later...

Hey! I've really played the living hell out of this mod and I must say it fundamentally changed my skyrim experience on so many levels. It really ticks all the boxes for all the weird fetishes I happened to carry on with me in to my adolescent life. Therefore I'd just like to thank you for making it, and all the other people that helped in the production of this mod. 

Also, are you planning any updates in the future, or are you satisfied with the work already done?

Have a great day where ever you are, and thank you for your work!

11 hours ago, arwengraymane said:

Hey! I've really played the living hell out of this mod and I must say it fundamentally changed my skyrim experience on so many levels. It really ticks all the boxes for all the weird fetishes I happened to carry on with me in to my adolescent life. Therefore I'd just like to thank you for making it, and all the other people that helped in the production of this mod. 

Also, are you planning any updates in the future, or are you satisfied with the work already done?

Have a great day where ever you are, and thank you for your work!

I am not satisfied with what I have made.

However, I am not planning any new additions for several reasons, the main of which is that I no longer play Skyrim.

Thanks for your feedback.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, tomcat101 said:

Can't get bodyslide files to show in bodyslide , thx

Because they are for Outfit Studio only.

Not for playing with sliders, but for making conversions.

But if you are familiar enough with BS\OS, you can add sliders from existing bodies yourself.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
6 hours ago, LivingDynamo said:

Probably my favourite body mod out there.

I know you don't want to do extra stuff for it, so I won't ask you to do it, but how hard would it be to modify the amazon to be, say, a khajiit or argonian? I noticed they came with tails in their skeletons in nifskope

It's a complex thing.

You need textures. I made some .psd files long time ago for beast races support, you can find them here or on my discord.

You need to change the head shape. Or you'll get terrible seam. I made some sliders for different conversions (including heads), but for using them you need some knowledge in OutfitStudio. Same for arms, since beast races uses different models (with claws).

And you need to know how races works in general - for putting all stuff together. Especially if you want to make new separate races. Look for tutorials on nexus.