48 minutes ago, Azazellz said:

Don't think so.

I didn't make such files, as I got out of modding before this skeleton appeared, and I can't remember anyone else doing anything in this direction.
In general, you don't need 3ba skeleton for this mod, as the race (all 5 of them) are fully autonomous, have their own skeletons, and their own armor, which is made specifically for them, and is incompatible with the 3ba skeleton.

Other NPCs and custom races can use it, but not races from this mod.

True, but i find the arms and legs to big. So the bodyslides are really nice for that. just floating tits XD

9 hours ago, Gherrit said:

True, but i find the arms and legs to big. So the bodyslides are really nice for that. just floating tits XD

You can replace any skeleton from this mod with default xpmse (non 3ba) files.

As well as body\hands\feet models - with any UUNP-based model, same with textures.

And head files - with vanilla head.

And it will work.

Well, kinda.

The whole visual part will be gone, and the armor from the mod will not be displayed correctly.

But if you need only abilities from this mod - you can replace almost all the files you want.