20 hours ago, Ignis18 said:

So, uh... quick question. I don't know if this was an error of mine while installing or the mod is made like that, but how would one go about fixing the first person camera so it actually looks to come out of the character's head?

You need first person mods for this.

In the description there is a recommended mod for the LE version, for the CE version you can find a test version of the same mod, or you can use something else.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I've already converted all the armors and bodies in the mod and the armor addon to use CBBE SE sliders. They'll use the mods original UNP based textures too, so no muscle details will be lost. And the conversion slider I used should be present on each armor piece so you can become a buff amazon if you use the custom slider.

I made the mistake of conforming the outfits to 3ba bones though, so I'll have to update the skeletons to get the physics working properly. Not sure if its better to graft 3ba bones onto amazon skeletons, or just use already made 3ba skeletons and then scale the entire skeleton to different sizes for amazons.

Main issue right now though is getting the neck to conform to an amazon head that freely shifts between amazon proportions and skyrim proportions. I can sort of do it in bodyslide but I'm not sure how to assign that as a new headpart. If I could like, get a chunk of neck that morphs with the nude body then maybe it could be assigned as an extra headpart that comes with the amazon race by default ( sort of like custom races that come with animal ears built in.)

12 hours ago, venomr said:

Main issue right now though is getting the neck to conform to an amazon head that freely shifts between amazon proportions and skyrim proportions. I can sort of do it in bodyslide but I'm not sure how to assign that as a new headpart. If I could like, get a chunk of neck that morphs with the nude body then maybe it could be assigned as an extra headpart that comes with the amazon race by default ( sort of like custom races that come with animal ears built in.)

Yeah, I was thinking about this option when I did the transformation spells, but I couldn't find an area on the neck where I could attach it without visible seams.

Very often the neck can be affected by a character\NPC facial preset.

This is probably my favorite skyrim mod, i cant play without it. :) But I'm having an issue with the animations. Whenever I load a save or die, the animations reset to vanilla. All I have to do is reset the animations in the amazon mcm, then i reset pcea2. Then it works perfectly until I load/die again. Anything I can do? Also, I have booty and belly physics on my amazon, but no tiddie physics. But SMP works perfectly on non-amazon women so I don't really wanna fuck around and break it.

Edit: I semi fixed it, i made sure PCEA2 loaded after amazons, now I just have to refresh PCEA2 in the mcm and the animations work.

Edited by cutiegreg
On 3/6/2023 at 8:58 PM, cutiegreg said:

This is probably my favorite skyrim mod, i cant play without it. :) But I'm having an issue with the animations. Whenever I load a save or die, the animations reset to vanilla. All I have to do is reset the animations in the amazon mcm, then i reset pcea2. Then it works perfectly until I load/die again. Anything I can do? Also, I have booty and belly physics on my amazon, but no tiddie physics. But SMP works perfectly on non-amazon women so I don't really wanna fuck around and break it.

Edit: I semi fixed it, i made sure PCEA2 loaded after amazons, now I just have to refresh PCEA2 in the mcm and the animations work.

Can't say anything about SMP. When I played on LE and HDT, it worked fine, for CBBP on SE it worked too.

It should work, because all races uses xpmse-based skeletons with all nodes required for basic physics.

Perhaps something was updated that made the old skeletons incompatible, but here I can’t say anything, since I haven’t played or modified Skyrim for a long time.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/2/2023 at 2:46 AM, venomr said:

I've already converted all the armors and bodies in the mod and the armor addon to use CBBE SE sliders. They'll use the mods original UNP based textures too, so no muscle details will be lost. And the conversion slider I used should be present on each armor piece so you can become a buff amazon if you use the custom slider.

I made the mistake of conforming the outfits to 3ba bones though, so I'll have to update the skeletons to get the physics working properly. Not sure if its better to graft 3ba bones onto amazon skeletons, or just use already made 3ba skeletons and then scale the entire skeleton to different sizes for amazons.

Will you release this? if no, how much work went into it timewise, cuz i might actually try to do it if its not super kanker

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/27/2023 at 9:53 PM, joaonigao16 said:

Will you release this? if no, how much work went into it timewise, cuz i might actually try to do it if its not super kanker

Every piece of armor can be done in less than  a minute, but there's so many pieces of armor that it takes hours. Also there's some armors where the limbs clip and so its a pain to get parts separated when conforming. I'll upload what I've done some time tomorrow. Once the skeletons are updated to 3ba, everything should be mostly good.

7 hours ago, venomr said:

Every piece of armor can be done in less than  a minute, but there's so many pieces of armor that it takes hours. Also there's some armors where the limbs clip and so its a pain to get parts separated when conforming. I'll upload what I've done some time tomorrow. Once the skeletons are updated to 3ba, everything should be mostly good.

Now this news makes me awfully tempted to reinstall Skyrim and jump back into modding Hell.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/2/2023 at 6:46 AM, venomr said:

Is it possible to use this slider with OBody?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/51084

• 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, malhavoc431 said:

So I'm guessing since this is a series of Bodyslides, the changes would apply to all females and clothing. Anyone know of a way to make it so the slides ONLY apply to the PC or only apply to certain races?

It should only apply to the amazon armor paths and not mess with your regular skyrim stuff at all.

For example the amazon bandit armor path is

Meshes > AZ > armors > Bandit

but the regular bandit armor path is

Meshes > Armor > Bandit

19 hours ago, venomr said:

It should only apply to the amazon armor paths and not mess with your regular skyrim stuff at all.

For example the amazon bandit armor path is

Meshes > AZ > armors > Bandit

but the regular bandit armor path is

Meshes > Armor > Bandit

Sweet. It is has been a biblical age since I have messed with BodySlide, but I'll give it a whirl.

Is there a base body I should select for making the morphs and adjusting the "become ama" slider? Also, is this a matter of just run BodySlide, batch build, and play, or is there more fidgeting to be done? I already have 3BA running and have converted the normal outfits to Teru's Bulky Woman 3BA.

4 hours ago, malhavoc431 said:

Sweet. It is has been a biblical age since I have messed with BodySlide, but I'll give it a whirl.

Is there a base body I should select for making the morphs and adjusting the "become ama" slider? Also, is this a matter of just run BodySlide, batch build, and play, or is there more fidgeting to be done? I already have 3BA running and have converted the normal outfits to Teru's Bulky Woman 3BA.

It's designed to work with CBBE for skyrim SE, so batch building to that "bulky woman 3ba" preset should work fine.

The "become ama" slider will make you become the mods original amazon shape.  its best used with the "Zero slider" preset ( should be at the very top of your bodyslide presets list. Basicaly sets all values to zero.) if you're trying to be accurate.

If you use "Become ama" on top of a normal cbbe preset, the slider values  will stack together and you'll grow much larger. Sort of like an enhanced "become ama."

Hi.

First, I gotta say, this mod is Fantastic.

I got some suggestion.

1. I don't know if any of you have noticed, but the cinematic killcam acts as if the character is the vanilla height for women. Specially, the unarmed cinematic killcam. It does the animation at half the height of my character.

2. I wish the werewolf transformation looked like the Bodybuilder mesh/skeleton from SOS. it is such a bummer to transform from an Amazon, to a much smaller female werewolf. Because of this and messed up transformation that resulted in a different body shape, I removed Moonlight tales from Brevi Mod.

Thanks.

17 hours ago, hitzan said:

1. I don't know if any of you have noticed, but the cinematic killcam acts as if the character is the vanilla height for women. Specially, the unarmed cinematic killcam. It does the animation at half the height of my character.

Not possible to fix without changing animations (I think?)

17 hours ago, hitzan said:

2. I wish the werewolf transformation looked like the Bodybuilder mesh/skeleton from SOS. it is such a bummer to transform from an Amazon, to a much smaller female werewolf. Because of this and messed up transformation that resulted in a different body shape, I removed Moonlight tales from Brevi Mod.

Thought about it, and even started making a new special model once, but never finished.

On 6/6/2023 at 5:26 PM, hitzan said:

This is unfortunately a limitation of Skyrim. Even if you use a standard race character, if their height is any larger or smaller than the preset norm, you will get animation goofs. You can use a mod like Violens to disable certain killcams if you really want to keep the immersion. The only other solution would be to build an entire killcam mod to somehow compensate for different heights, and as far as I know, no one has bothered to try. The closest I have seen is the Giantess Mod using custom animations which account for height for things like voring and crushing, but it doesn't account for any of the vanilla kill moves.

On 6/6/2023 at 5:26 PM, hitzan said:

I think there may be a few fan created addons that address this. I know for a fact that someone created and uploaded a Vampire Lord addon. I think they were either working on or had made a Werewolf addition. I recommend reading through the thread, as I am almost certain there is something that at least addresses it.

EDIT: Just looked back through the whole thread. Unfortunately, there isn't any Werewolf stuff from what I can see. There were a few (very jank looking) attempts, but nothing was ever finalized.

Edited by malhavoc431

Hello! Sorry if this might be weird, I love this mod! In the past I used the SOS thingy addon it has too, and it worked, but now I'm trying to install it again after installing SOS and this mod, through nexus mod manager, and it just doesn't show up. I only get the normal SOS option and no Amazons' one. I tried putting the textures and stuff in manually, modifying load order, even installation of the mods order but nothing works!

I'd appreciate any help because I remember this part used to work. Thanks!

16 hours ago, BlackMetalKitty said:

Hello! Sorry if this might be weird, I love this mod! In the past I used the SOS thingy addon it has too, and it worked, but now I'm trying to install it again after installing SOS and this mod, through nexus mod manager, and it just doesn't show up. I only get the normal SOS option and no Amazons' one. I tried putting the textures and stuff in manually, modifying load order, even installation of the mods order but nothing works!

I'd appreciate any help because I remember this part used to work. Thanks!

If I remember this thing correctly ( it's been so many years), I did the patch as part of Penzor-Addon.

That is, you would have to install Penzor, too, for it to appear.

Or not ?

My mods folder, where I did the development, is a real dumpster in which I can't find anything now.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/19/2023 at 1:58 PM, venomr said:

These are great! I've been trying to get these to work with 3BA physics and ran into the same issue someone else mentioned. Everything but the breasts seems to work correctly. Is there a way I could correct this issue myself in OutfitStudio? I've converted a few outfits from CBBE to 3BA before but I'm not really sure how I'd do it with these outfits >.>