I got a couple questions. First: All the armors, clothes, and weapons in the pictures are included right? One big package? Second: The faces, are those part of the mod or another mod you use? And if the first, can they be customized? And Third: In the pictures there were some strength feats and such, how'd you do those?

6 hours ago, chip594 said:

I got a couple questions. First: All the armors, clothes, and weapons in the pictures are included right? One big package? Second: The faces, are those part of the mod or another mod you use? And if the first, can they be customized? And Third: In the pictures there were some strength feats and such, how'd you do those?

1. Yes. And even more.

2. Faces can be created in RaceMenu or ECE. Random presets from Nexus were used. Some face presets are also available in the mod package.

3. Jaxonz Positioner (placing objects) and NiOPA (adjusting poses)

Amazing mod ! I got the 3 followers as well, but I was wondering, does the mod also add npcs aroudn the world ? There's a shopkeeper in one of your screenshots, so maybe I have a chance to meet an amazon on my adventures ?

Thanks again for this mod, it is awesome

Привет Azazells,

Это первый мод с этого сайта для меня и он очень классный, прям спасибо за этот мод, но ты не мог бы дать название оружейному моду, в котором огромная даэдерическая булова, которая на скриншоте, буду очень признателен.

15 minutes ago, kistolye said:

Привет Azazells,

Это первый мод с этого сайта для меня и он очень классный, прям спасибо за этот мод, но ты не мог бы дать название оружейному моду, в котором огромная даэдерическая булова, которая на скриншоте, буду очень признателен.

Она включена в мод на броню, который можно скачать вместе с модом на расу. Там есть и другое оружие.

9 hours ago, rotoplooker said:

Amazing mod ! I got the 3 followers as well, but I was wondering, does the mod also add npcs aroudn the world ? There's a shopkeeper in one of your screenshots, so maybe I have a chance to meet an amazon on my adventures ?

No, NPCs are not included in the mod. “Shopkeeper” is just for a screenshot.

I was thinking about making a few NPCs, but only after finishing work on the armor addon.
Since now I do not plan to making mods and playing Skyrim, it is unlikely that this will be done. At least, by me. But if someone else wants to do something like that, I can only support this initiative.

I could do that, I've got coding skills and already tweaked a few mods... I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be too much work to add a few amazons with generic dialogue in taverns and towns, for a start, right ? Maybe I'll look into it if I have the time.

Shame you don't mod Skyrim anymore, for my part I'm getting back in the game thanks to wabbajack, it's soooo time saving ! And I'm having a blast, I'm blown away by the modding community, both lewd and not. Playing a heavily modded Skyrim with a bunch of sex mods, well, it's like crack, beats every previous gaming experiences I had so far. It's both silly, badass, overwhelwing, fun, challenging, awe inspiring... Come on, get back with us :)

16 hours ago, rotoplooker said:

I could do that, I've got coding skills and already tweaked a few mods... I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be too much work to add a few amazons with generic dialogue in taverns and towns, for a start, right ? Maybe I'll look into it if I have the time.

Shame you don't mod Skyrim anymore, for my part I'm getting back in the game thanks to wabbajack, it's soooo time saving ! And I'm having a blast, I'm blown away by the modding community, both lewd and not. Playing a heavily modded Skyrim with a bunch of sex mods, well, it's like crack, beats every previous gaming experiences I had so far. It's both silly, badass, overwhelwing, fun, challenging, awe inspiring... Come on, get back with us :)

Oh please do that! This mod is still rather rough around SOME edges and it's an absolute gem.

1 hour ago, Frozium said:

Oh please do that! This mod is still rather rough around SOME edges and it's an absolute gem.

I agree. Honestly, I didn't expect it to be that good ! It deserves to be properly finished. Don't get your hopes too high though, I have the motivation but finding the time is tough these days.

Is there some kind of "lore" already written for this mod ?
Infos about npcs in that hidden valley, like a queen, or anything of such sorts ?

2 hours ago, rotoplooker said:

Is there some kind of "lore" already written for this mod ? Infos about npcs in that hidden valley, like a queen, or anything of such sorts ?

No. Only descriptions of the races.
They were written in this way intentionally, so that anyone can come up with their own lore and characters.

3 hours ago, rotoplooker said:

So far, so good. Here is my first amazon NPC hanging out at the Bannered Mane.

ScreenShot66.jpg

I'll start finding ideas now and create some NPCs in major cities, any suggestions for amazon characters ?

How about an amazon brawler in Windhelm, you know tough and rough, but she had seen death of her close friend and player can help her overcome it.

8 hours ago, rotoplooker said:

ScreenShot66.jpg

I'll start finding ideas now and create some NPCs in major cities, any suggestions for amazon characters ?

Definetly create a Blacksmith Amazon character. She'll make for the perfect greasemonkey.

Also, maybe a hybrid?

7 hours ago, kistolye said:

How about an amazon brawler in Windhelm, you know tough and rough, but she had seen death of her close friend and player can help her overcome it.

I'll start with that !  Her name could be Hafca the Lioness. Azazellz already gave me some advice, I'll try and see what I can come up with.

2 hours ago, Frozium said:

Definetly create a Blacksmith Amazon character. She'll make for the perfect greasemonkey.

Also, maybe a hybrid?

Yes ! An amazon blacksmith is a must have. But it'll have to wait till I start building the town, let's not be too optimistic about it, functioning npcs here and there would already be a very nice thing, but it'll take time and trouble, for sure. I have much to learn.

About the hybrid, nice idea, but doing a moderately muscled amazon would require fiedling around with the skeleton I guess.

21 hours ago, rotoplooker said:

About the hybrid, nice idea, but doing a moderately muscled amazon would require fiedling around with the skeleton I guess.

You don't have to, just use the lowest bulk/muscular body the mod already offers. Basically, just a create a smaller Amazon and call her hybrid.

On 5/20/2020 at 2:43 AM, rotoplooker said:

ScreenShot66.jpg

What's that thing in the top right? Seen it on a lot of modded Skyrim pics.

1 hour ago, Astral Wanker said:

Are there any amazon NPCs added by this mod? would be cool to find amazon enemies in dungeons or Amazon NPCs travelling around Skyrim

True Amazons Followers 2.0, mod by the same author, that adds 3 npc followers.

1 hour ago, chip594 said:

What's that thing in the top right? Seen it on a lot of modded Skyrim pics.

Mod «A matter of time»

5 hours ago, fuckusernames said:

I think it'd be fun if you went the opposite direction with at least one amazon NPC. Make one that's timid and sell flowers, you could even make a quest out of it where the guards won't let her in for fear she'll destroy the city and you convince them to let her in.

Great idea

On 5/24/2020 at 10:41 AM, fuckusernames said:

OOH! Or an amazon mom who sizes you up and says you're not good enough to marry her son and then you can fight her and if you win she says you're worthy but then it turns out her son is a total wimp.

Maybe even an annoying bard who tries to impress the local Amazon girl even though that's not her thing, like the ones from Riverwood and Whiterun.

If you wanted something really ambitious you could have one of the temples could have had a battle between one of the divines and an amazon and she won and so the temple is tearing down the monuments to their god and erecting monuments for the amazon. Another idea could be putting an amazon in the guilds. Like an amazon that wants to be in the thieves guild but is in her "initiation process" where they make her rip open safes. Or an amazon that wants to sow the uniforms for the dark brotherhood but has been told she has to learn what it means to be a killer and dealing with all the "very normal dragon contracts" the dark brotherhood receives. And an adorable amazon mage that wants to study magic but is terrified of butterflies or something else silly. A companions amazon that wants to teach pilates could be funny.

Another one you could do is make amazon that wants to avenge her father who was killed when she wasn't looking but her friend tells the player she killed her dad when she accidentally sat on him. Maybe make her a follower I dunno. Feel free to tweak any my ideas however you like.