15 hours ago, BlackMetalKitty said:

Hello! I am new on the page, so to speak, and so far this has been my first mod i've installed for skyrim after getting it recently -along with the mods that are required for this one- , everything so far has worked fine and dandy, no CTD, no issues... There's just something I haven't been able to figure out.

Like, I was messing with the bodyscale.. sliders, making my character, and also using the SOS, HP redux one, it's good, I had some problems but solved them with load order and the provided patch. However, when i try to edit my character's c*ck and balls sizes with the sliders and saving the changes, it goes back to... the size the main SOS mod has, since I installed the SOS mod, and the HP redux , and the patch for your mod... I've tried to solve this, but to no avail. When I leave the showracemenu -it's the custom race editor required- the changes are there for a split second and then boom they're gone, no matter what sliders i touch.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong? or do these sliders don't work? i was able to get the sizes to the max the original SOS allows, but that's it.
I saw you were still replying to comments so that's why i'm asking... Thank you so much for this mod, it is amazing! And many thanks for the possible reply.

Perhaps one of your mods overwrites the scale, so the size reverts back to its original values?
But I've never had this problem, so I can't assume anything else other than that. Sorry.

2 hours ago, Azazellz said:

Perhaps one of your mods overwrites the scale, so the size reverts back to its original values?
But I've never had this problem, so I can't assume anything else other than that. Sorry.

This is my load order and mods:
  0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
  6  6     RaceCompatibility.esm
  7  7     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
  8  8     SOS - Shop.esp
  9  9     AmazonsOfSkyrim - Armor.esp
 10  a     AmazonsOfSkyrim.esp
 11  b     SOS - ERF Horse P*nis Redux Addon.esp
 12  c     FNIS_PCEA2.esp
 13  d     SkyUI.esp
 14  e     XPMSE.esp
 15  f     FNIS.esp
 16 10     RaceMenu.esp
 17 11     RaceMenuPlugin.esp

It's only the stuff that your mod said was required I think...  I've also checked and tried to see if the load order was the problem, using also a tool to help clean problems, but so far the problem's still there. The changes show up on the racemenu and sliders, but when i save the changes it goes back to the default SOS size , reverting changes... I have no idea what causes it, if you and the others didn't have this problem then i don't know what to think lol... Thanks for your reply

19 minutes ago, BlackMetalKitty said:

This is my load order and mods:
  0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
  6  6     RaceCompatibility.esm
  7  7     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
  8  8     SOS - Shop.esp
  9  9     AmazonsOfSkyrim - Armor.esp
 10  a     AmazonsOfSkyrim.esp
 11  b     SOS - ERF Horse P*nis Redux Addon.esp
 12  c     FNIS_PCEA2.esp
 13  d     SkyUI.esp
 14  e     XPMSE.esp
 15  f     FNIS.esp
 16 10     RaceMenu.esp
 17 11     RaceMenuPlugin.esp

It's only the stuff that your mod said was required I think...  I've also checked and tried to see if the load order was the problem, using also a tool to help clean problems, but so far the problem's still there. The changes show up on the racemenu and sliders, but when i save the changes it goes back to the default SOS size , reverting changes... I have no idea what causes it, if you and the others didn't have this problem then i don't know what to think lol... Thanks for your reply

Hey! I solved the problem... some of the settings i had on the SOS menu were overriding the sliders I think! also i refreshed some of the things, and THEN did the sliders, changes stayed, everything works fine, i saved, loaded the save, stuff is still there, clothing, armors and other options seemed to work fine. Thank you so much for replying, and for the amazing mod, i can tell i'm going to keep it as part of my skyrim experience from now on.

44 minutes ago, BlackMetalKitty said:

Hey! I solved the problem... some of the settings i had on the SOS menu were overriding the sliders I think! also i refreshed some of the things, and THEN did the sliders, changes stayed, everything works fine, i saved, loaded the save, stuff is still there, clothing, armors and other options seemed to work fine. Thank you so much for replying, and for the amazing mod, i can tell i'm going to keep it as part of my skyrim experience from now on.

Ah its great that you're starting your own mod list from zero, instead of downloading one of those large modding packs. These troubleshooting fundamentals will help you a lot in the long run, instead of downloading hundreds of random mods and then wondering why skyrim keeps crashing back to desktop.

Since you're just starting out, I suggest using a mod manager (like vortex or Mod Organizer) if you aren't already. 

5 hours ago, venomr said:

Ah its great that you're starting your own mod list from zero, instead of downloading one of those large modding packs. These troubleshooting fundamentals will help you a lot in the long run, instead of downloading hundreds of random mods and then wondering why skyrim keeps crashing back to desktop.

Since you're just starting out, I suggest using a mod manager (like vortex or Mod Organizer) if you aren't already. 

Im using vortex and LOOT :)

3 hours ago, RichterMerkwurdigliebe said:

Hey I was wondering where exactly did you get the normalmaps from? your credits say you got them from tigersan but I couldn't find the one you use in this mod. I want to know if there is a version of the normalmaps which is compatible with cbbe.

Original: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/44

In my mod, the normal maps were heavily modified.

No CBBE there.

But you can find some conversions somewhere because this mod has been reused many times over the years.

7 hours ago, Azazellz said:

Original: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/44

In my mod, the normal maps were heavily modified.

No CBBE there.

But you can find some conversions somewhere because this mod has been reused many times over the years.

I know that tigersan's normal maps have cbbe conversions but I wanted to know if there were any conversions of the specific ones used in this mod. I see that you made them uniquely for this mod so there aren't any conversions. Maybe someone could convert them?

Does anyone know what it would take to make Azazellz's Amazon body compatible with the High Poly Head? I know that the neck area is shaped differently so you can't just swap out the heads. Would you have to edit the High Poly Head model so the neck looks like the Amazon one in the mod?

35 minutes ago, bigsmitty3 said:

Would you have to edit the High Poly Head model so the neck looks like the Amazon one in the mod?

Yes.

I've put some head conversion files in the bodyslide folder of the mod package, but you'll likely need a more advanced editor in order to align all the vertices correctly.

2 hours ago, raginglySo said:

Sorry, but how exactly do I obtain the armor part of this mod? It doesn't seem present in my modlist.

You must download it separately. Armor is not included in the main mod. Look in the download section for the correct armor mod link.

Edited by Azazellz

Still loving this mod so far. I just wanted to say, if you're still working on this or had planned to do so, a suggestion i wanted to make would be to add maybe an even bigger skeleton-body size? maybe i'm just weird with my likings, i dunno, but i imagined it'd look dope to have an even bigger size than the max size of the matriach to choose somehow.
Thank you for making this mod, cheers.

4 hours ago, BlackMetalKitty said:

Still loving this mod so far. I just wanted to say, if you're still working on this or had planned to do so, a suggestion i wanted to make would be to add maybe an even bigger skeleton-body size? maybe i'm just weird with my likings, i dunno, but i imagined it'd look dope to have an even bigger size than the max size of the matriach to choose somehow.
Thank you for making this mod, cheers.

I'm not working on the mod anymore, and I doubt it's possible to make the skeleton even bigger, at least while maintaining the proportions.

You can try to do it yourself, but you will need to switch from RaceMenu to ECE - there are all the skeleton settings in the ECE presets, and the ability to change them.

• 2 months later...
16 hours ago, patmovil said:

I haven't got the heels to work

RaceMenu.

Or NetImmerse Override standalone in case of LE.

nor SKYUI

Install it right.

Don't forget - all links to the requirements on the mod page lead to LE versions. You should look for SE/AE versions by yourself. It's simple because they have the same names.

and the poses of trees and rocks I haven't got it either

These are custom poses. I made them just for screenshots with the help of third party mods that allow you to move objects and adjust poses.

• 1 month later...

Hello

I came across a problem, as far as I remember this mod added various sliders to the ECE (such as biceps, clavicle), at least that was the case in LE and as I switched to a new computer and was finally able to run SE, immediately after modding the game I noticed that when creating a character these sliders were not there at all. Any help will be appreciated.
(IMPORTANT: I downgraded my game with Best of Both from this link: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/57618?tab=description and I'm almost sure that every mod is compatible with this downgraded version)

My load order:

Zrzut ekranu 2022-08-26 233013.png

Edited by xMukko
9 hours ago, xMukko said:

Hello

I came across a problem, as far as I remember this mod added various sliders to the ECE (such as biceps, clavicle), at least that was the case in LE and as I switched to a new computer and was finally able to run SE, immediately after modding the game I noticed that when creating a character these sliders were not there at all. Any help will be appreciated.

I have not tested this setup on SE. Perhaps with the change of versions of the game, something has changed there.

In any case, you need to select the appropriate ECE option when installing the mod, and the new sliders will only work for races from this mod, as far as I remember the way I programmed it.

13 hours ago, Azazellz said:

you need to select the appropriate ECE option when installing the mod

I've done it

13 hours ago, Azazellz said:

new sliders will only work for races from this mod

It works like that when it works

Is the mod working well on AE without any bugs etc.?

Edited by xMukko
10 hours ago, xMukko said:

Is the mod working well on AE without any bugs etc.?

SE version should work on AE if all the requirements are installed correctly (from SE \ AE nexus category, not from the links in the description, this is for LE).

Last questions: Have the names of the sliders changed in the modification? e.g. clavicle -> shoulder, biceps -> upper arm.

If so, I think I managed to fix the error but it seems to me that biceps were rounder than they are now and is there any way to bring that feature back?

Anyway thanks for help and this awesome mod, sorry for wasting ur time, keep doing the good work.

1 hour ago, xMukko said:

Last questions: Have the names of the sliders changed in the modification? e.g. clavicle -> shoulder, biceps -> upper arm.

If so, I think I managed to fix the error but it seems to me that biceps were rounder than they are now and is there any way to bring that feature back?

There is no slider for "biceps".

Sliders are named after the bones they control. UpperArm, UpperArmTwist, and so on.

Sometimes they are named differently, because one slider controls a group of bones at once.

Sometimes the names can be weird because I didn't add any text options to the file with names.

This was mostly a feature for the developer (i.e. me), and for those who play with ECE and want to use the full functionality of the mod (since ECE does not support skeleton modification, and this must be done via slider settings\presets).

• 2 weeks later...

I come here from time to time to check if there have been any updates to your amazing mod. Unfortunately there are no updates, but I'm glad that you're still maintaining it.
I can't believe that people are not taking the time (1-2 hours max.) to learn how to mod properly. Thank you Azazellz for still helping people and answering questions.
I'm soon gonna have a steam deck, hopefully the install won't be too difficult and the performance will be fine ?

6 hours ago, gwra133412 said:

I come here from time to time to check if there have been any updates to your amazing mod. Unfortunately there are no updates, but I'm glad that you're still maintaining it.
I can't believe that people are not taking the time (1-2 hours max.) to learn how to mod properly. Thank you Azazellz for still helping people and answering questions.
I'm soon gonna have a steam deck, hopefully the install won't be too difficult and the performance will be fine ?

I quit Skyrim modding a long time ago, so there won't be any more updates.

All I can do is provide technical support, here and on my Discord.

So, uh... quick question. I don't know if this was an error of mine while installing or the mod is made like that, but how would one go about fixing the first person camera so it actually looks to come out of the character's head?

Edited by Ignis18
Small typo