2 hours ago, Johyda said:

Recently I've been having some issues with jump height and taking fall damage, is there anything I can do to fix this problem?

It depends on a lot of things.

Some mods may overwrite the global variables, related with jumps, that my mod uses.

Disabling jump features in MСM of my mod should return the values to base, but I can't tell how other mods will interact with this.

P.s. fall damage reduction in my mod made through perks, so it should not conflict with anything.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, dispel100 said:

hi! can you please help how to add that body into bodyslide?

I installed all files for LE using NMM but unable to locate anything under Outfit/Body drop-down list in Bodyslide

Because all data only for Outfit Studio.

You should open one of the .xml files as reference, and only then use dropdown list for different options.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I am intrigued by the possibility of having the muscle size and definition increase from zero to 100 using Pumping Iron mod. I can modify the meshes using CalienteTools, but for textures I wonder if we can do it like the way described by Guk? He mentions using different textures for different stages of weight. I suppose those textures will not match very well with the Amazons' body type since they are unique, right?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for this great mod! Started playing Skyrim again after discovering it from a Pixiv post. ?

On another note, I've been attempting to use the High-Poly Head mod to match the body but having to resort to the Sculpt function in RaceMenu does not make for a smooth transition at the neck.

Am now looking into using a 3D Modelling Program (maybe Blender?) to attempt this (perhaps there is a way to align the neck parts from High-Poly with the original mesh) but no idea where to start. Any pointers on which tutorials or what I should read to start? Any help is much appreciated.

1 hour ago, greenwrrn said:

Am now looking into using a 3D Modelling Program (maybe Blender?) to attempt this (perhaps there is a way to align the neck parts from High-Poly with the original mesh) but no idea where to start. Any pointers on which tutorials or what I should read to start? Any help is much appreciated.

I changed head mesh for this race, so you should align neck area.

Bodyslide (Outfit Studio) + any 3D modeling tool required for this.

I made some .xml templates for conversions purposes (look for bodyslide data inside mod archive), so you can open the head .xml file as a reference in Outfit Studio, load the new high poly head as an outfit, and use the sliders to convert it.

Depending on how the high poly head neck seam area was created, you may need to adjust the vertices to match the body neck seam area using an external 3D modeling tool, as the sliders may not give perfect results.

20 hours ago, Azazellz said:

I changed head mesh for this race, so you should align neck area.

Bodyslide (Outfit Studio) + any 3D modeling tool required for this.

I made some .xml templates for conversions purposes (look for bodyslide data inside mod archive), so you can open the head .xml file as a reference in Outfit Studio, load the new high poly head as an outfit, and use the sliders to convert it.

Depending on how the high poly head neck seam area was created, you may need to adjust the vertices to match the body neck seam area using an external 3D modeling tool, as the sliders may not give perfect results.

Whoa! Did not notice there were .xml files for the headmesh. This will make starting things out way easier. You really thought of everything. Thank you once again!

28 minutes ago, Benzocaine said:

Hi, i just found out about this mod, and i'm not good at modding. I need help on getting the bodyslide preset for the true amazon. Can anyone teach me on how to get it?  

There is no "preset" for Bodyslide. Only some data for making armor conversions.
You can make custom slider from it, if you familiar with OutfitStudio, same as for any other pre-build UUNP body (from custom followers, for example).
But it will be mostly useless because of different geometry on arms and neck seams.
8 hours ago, Azazellz said:
There is no "preset" for Bodyslide. Only some data for making armor conversions.
You can make custom slider from it, if you familiar with OutfitStudio, same as for any other pre-build UUNP body (from custom followers, for example).
But it will be mostly useless because of different geometry on arms and neck seams.

Umm.. i kinda don't get it. I will try to learn more about this in the previous pages first i guess. I really don't know how to properly apply mods right now. 

On 12/29/2017 at 8:54 PM, Azazellz said:

It's pretty common, if you know how to use BodySlide and Outfit Studio.

In the BS section of my mod, I included a project called TA-UUNP.

So, you need to open TA-UUNP.xml via OutfitStudio (in the "SliderSets" Bodyslide folder) - and the basic UUNP form will appear.

In slider section (on the right side of the program) you will see two sliders (Amazon FullBody Low and Amazon Fullbody High) - just conform your outfit to sliders and use them for 0 and 100 weight variations.

To convert hands, you need to change the "Slider set" during the project opening (after you have selected the .xml file) - just click on "True Amazon forom UUNP (Body)" and select "True Amazon from UUNP (Hands)".

But since bodyshape of my mod is quite uncommon, so after using the sliders your outfit will most likely have to be heavily modified in OutfitStudio or other 3-d editing tool.

Hi, sorry. Its me again. Umm.. about the TA-UUNP.xml. i can't seem to find it. Can you help me with this? 

5 hours ago, Benzocaine said:

Hi, I'm new with this applying mod thingy. Can you teach me on how to get that?

It was deleted, because it was useless.

2 hours ago, Benzocaine said:

Hi, sorry. Its me again. Umm.. about the TA-UUNP.xml. i can't seem to find it. Can you help me with this? 

This one is outdated and deleted too.

Now you can open different .xml files from bodyslide section of my mod in OutfitStudio as references, and use it for conversion purposes.

Also you can join my Discord server (link in signature). Some good users provide basic Bodyslide help there.

23 minutes ago, Azazellz said:

It was deleted, because it was useless.

This one is outdated and deleted too.

Now you can open different .xml files from bodyslide section of my mod in OutfitStudio as references, and use it for conversion purposes.

Also you can join my Discord server (link in signature). Some good users provide basic Bodyslide help there.

ok.. so.. i've been trying to open the .xml files but i can't find it in the outfit/body section, and i think i might have installed the mod incorrectly.  

pic 1.png

pic 2.png

ScreenShot0.png

ScreenShot1.png

2 hours ago, Benzocaine said:

ok.. so.. i've been trying to open the .xml files but i can't find it in the outfit/body section, and i think i might have installed the mod incorrectly.  

Look for it in Outfit Studio.

Not Bodyslide.

It was removed from Bodyslide because it was useless there, it's a set of "modding tools" designed to convert armor, not something else.