12 hours ago, Azazellz said:

Look for it in Outfit Studio.

Not Bodyslide.

It was removed from Bodyslide because it was useless there, it's a set of "modding tools" designed to convert armor, not something else.

Oh ok.. regarding the discord thingy.. about the link. Where can i find the signature? I'm sorry. I'm new at this stuff. 

On 2/21/2018 at 9:26 AM, Guest said:

Ive tinkered a while in Bodyslide and made a custom slider based on true amazons. Took me some time since im not the best with bodyslide and have no clue how to use other "serious" 3d programs :face_boar: . Obviously only possible thanks to lord azazellz :open_mouth:

Hide contents

20180221021237_1.thumb.jpg.315c4dd20382ee2f2390daa381164c21.jpg20180221022052_1.thumb.jpg.1de58af205fd83e6218f1c8ea74cfd0f.jpg20180221021933_1.thumb.jpg.8334c9254fed6d8581e1ddbd3ff5a22c.jpg20180221024106_1.thumb.jpg.5ee3b97aadafbcbc64e9a996e5902ad2.jpg

now i just need to convert some clothes T_T

I just saw this and i'm interested to have this. Can anyone teach me how do get this? I already join the discord thingy but i don't know where to ask for this. Sorry, i'm really not good at this thing. 

16 hours ago, murcielago133 said:

Привет!
Ожидается ли обновление/дополнение мода? Мб какие-то новые моды готовишь? Было бы интересно!

Привет.

Нет, не ожидается. Я больше не играю в скайрим.

21 hours ago, Benzocaine said:

I just saw this and i'm interested to have this. Can anyone teach me how do get this? I already join the discord thingy but i don't know where to ask for this. Sorry, i'm really not good at this thing. 

And I'm not very good at writing guides, especially in English ?
Use Google to search for manuals for BodySlide\OutfitStudio, to understand its basic functions. After you have done this, ask your questions about what you didn’t understand in the discord, for example, in the mod support channel.

2 hours ago, Azazellz said:

Привет.

Нет, не ожидается. Я больше не играю в скайрим.

And I'm not very good at writing guides, especially in English ?
Use Google to search for manuals for BodySlide\OutfitStudio, to understand its basic functions. After you have done this, ask your questions about what you didn’t understand in the discord, for example, in the mod support channel.

Ok. Thanks. 

• 1 month later...

First of all, awesome mod you made here. Been looking for something like this for long for a new playthrough. Using it on SE with cbp and works just fine, just need to tweak the settings for it.

Just wondering, do you by any chance have the normal map without veins? Was looking around but couldn't find a equal around.

10 hours ago, Kakahan40 said:

Skyrim SE launcher

Use Vortex as launcher, and launch SKSE-loader, not default skyrim .exe.

Also, all links on the mod page lead to the LE versions of the mods, so you should look for the SE versions yourself. Use nexus search.

7 hours ago, Azazellz said:

Use Vortex as launcher, and launch SKSE-loader, not default skyrim .exe.

Also, all links on the mod page lead to the LE versions of the mods, so you should look for the SE versions yourself. Use nexus search.

Thank you, now I'm able to play the mod.

5 hours ago, Kakahan40 said:

Vortex also gives me an error message.

SKSE, mods, and game version must match.

Mods created for the old version of SKSE will not work with the new version, just like the old version of SKSE will not work with the latest game update.

You should check the versions carefully.

Sup again.

I noticed the lack of piercings so I decided to make some myself. One set is done modeling and unfolding, here's what I got so far:

AzoS_P01.png.1c9d9b4190eadc740c39ea63c9239965.pngAzoS_P02.png.4a56607762ec0741d8a1dc78fcc9818f.pngAzoS_P03.png.5b2a8cbf92d9dd6affddd1d053db3039.png

Does anyone has some experience in skinning? Or at least some links to tutorials about skinning piercing/jewelry? Only one's I found so far are either armor/clothes. I ain't sure if they're suitable for the above.

21 hours ago, RedayZ said:

I ain't sure if they're suitable for the above.

There is no difference between these things, because you just copying weights from base object (body) to your object.

You can use the tutorial for clothes.

But if you want to make things "rigid" - you should avoid "gradient" skinning and use one weight per bone for the entire object. During animation, such an object may move slightly incorrectly, but this eliminates "stretching". This will require some manual work with brushes and bone weights.

P.s. and please, use spoilers, if you posting more than one picture.

5 hours ago, Azazellz said:

This will require some manual work with brushes and bone weights.

Nah yes, I expected that. I managed to get the nipple items set entirely in os and test it ingame. Good news it works very well with cbp cause I used only 2 weight sources for each side. It also scales with the corresponding sliders (in this case breast sliders).

However, I'm still thinking how to get it working with the general weight slider. Moving them in os is a pain and leads to very inaccurate positioning, thus the weights aren't right in that shifted position. 

Once I've figured that out I may move on to wrist and ankle jewelry, and perhaps collars. 

Thanks again for your input.

When I try to use this mod my game will only load body nifs that are in the character assets folder if I put your body mod in there it works but not for its own folder, also if I try to change the head mesh for I different body my character face starts melting or the face is all distorted loading face morphs or presets doesn’t work either 

added a picture this isn’t form my game but pretty similar to what’s happening to me

6B9EE151-7FB5-4116-89C5-12C825C40D00.jpeg

6 hours ago, kaleo708 said:

When I try to use this mod my game will only load body nifs that are in the character assets folder if I put your body mod in there it works but not for its own folder, also if I try to change the head mesh for I different body my character face starts melting or the face is all distorted loading face morphs or presets doesn’t work either 

All nifs (for the body) will only be used on custom races from the mod. You shouldn't move files manually, everything should load when you select the appropriate race. There could be a conflict with the character's clothing if any of your mods change the prisoner's default clothing, so try to undress your character ?

About possible conflicts with the head model.

My mod used a modified vanilla head, so any data that conflicts with it will be incompatible (e.g. a set of sliders for any of the high poly heads).

On 12/26/2020 at 10:30 PM, GenMarshall said:

I've played with the mod for a while and managed to make a night elven amazonian character.

enb 2020_08_22 05_42_19_89.png

Hello i love the character you created.  Would you mind sharing what mods you are using?  I would love to try to create my own night elf amazon.  Thank you.