If you want to make a masochist you could park her right outside the aldmeri dominion embassy have her ranting and raving about talos and how she brought her own shackles if anybody wanted to arrest her. Maybe add some thalmor around her that tell the player any time they try to arrest her and punish her she makes it really uncomfortable and sexual.

21 hours ago, fuckusernames said:

If you want to make a masochist you could park her right outside the aldmeri dominion embassy have her ranting and raving about talos and how she brought her own shackles if anybody wanted to arrest her. Maybe add some thalmor around her that tell the player any time they try to arrest her and punish her she makes it really uncomfortable and sexual.

Thanks for all these ideas ! Lore-friendly silliness, which is exactly what we're after I guess. I'll try to have some epicness also, if my very modest modding skills allow me to : a main quest with a plot against the amazon queen where you take a prominent role.

Work is consuming all of my time these days, I'll try to have fun with this asap. I now have a functional brawling Hafca the lioness in Windhelm, she submits me in one single hit, and kills me with the second. I also started building Themiscyra, the hidden hometown of the amazons.

A thousand thanks to azazellz, he unstuck me a few times : this creation kit is really hell on earth to use, but it's worth it, and I'm beginning to get a grasp on some things.

If you're not against incorporating other mods/making assets you could give an amazon bull horns and make her the daughter of a minotaur and an amazon trying to find her father a famed minotaur hero who disappeared saying she'll need to complete trials of the mind to find him but the truth is he ran away because of how insanely strong she was even when she was a kid.

Hey, I just installed the mod and all I have to say is that I'm really impressed with your work, you did a very good job. 

But please could you give me more details about the abilities and the stats of each rece? Because I don't know how to enable them or use them or how to know if they are working or not because for example when I get shot by an arrow it bounces off but I get the damage or when I fall a little bit high I get damage. Thanks for your help and keep the good work!!!

3 hours ago, Diana7707 said:

Hey, I just installed the mod and all I have to say is that I'm really impressed with your work, you did a very good job. 

But please could you give me more details about the abilities and the stats of each rece? Because I don't know how to enable them or use them or how to know if they are working or not because for example when I get shot by an arrow it bounces off but I get the damage or when I fall a little bit high I get damage. Thanks for your help and keep the good work!!!

I recall everything being explained in the MCM.

So, weird thing to ask but perhaps are you able to make a khajiit or argonian addition to this mod? 

Sorry if I'm another one of those huge amount of people who've asked for this, but I'm quite interested if you could do so, and would really appreciate it. I'm quite a fan of the mod.

Thank you!

3 hours ago, xFox011 said:

So, weird thing to ask but perhaps are you able to make a khajiit or argonian addition to this mod? 

Sorry if I'm another one of those huge amount of people who've asked for this, but I'm quite interested if you could do so, and would really appreciate it. I'm quite a fan of the mod.

Thank you!

Somewhere in this topic, I posted a set of textures compatible with beast-races. You can search for them. They are also available on my discord server (link in the signature).

However, I am not going to make a separate version of the mod for beast races.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/2/2020 at 6:34 AM, xFox011 said:

Thank you!

On 6/2/2020 at 10:27 AM, Azazellz said:

Somewhere in this topic, I posted a set of textures compatible with beast-races. You can search for them. They are also available on my discord server (link in the signature).

However, I am not going to make a separate version of the mod for beast races.

The textures in question are in the post quoted below, if you haven't found them already.

On 7/18/2019 at 12:18 PM, Azazellz said:

New version of Armor Replacer (for Legendary Edition)

https://mega.nz/#!jZZ0RIQT!FW2JjzAt0JVwRFXJ8bY9Wk9Hv2RldGnQGmr5f6Qriqc

Now with correct armor addons (old version use addons for Khajiits and Argonians for some armors).

And with pre-placed vanilla files, so you can see whole "file tree" of the mod.

But a lot of works still should be made - some armors does not have female files at all, some armors does not have 1st person files for body armor, not working texture sets, and so on.

I think that these fixes will be made only after I finish conversions for all possible armor in the game (someday, someday...).

Also, for peoples who asked - archive with resources for beast-races.
Two .PSD files with 4k body textures: normal maps, body textures and specular maps, with different layers and with different variants.
Should be seamless with "Feminine Argonian Lizard" and "Feminine Khajiit Gray Cat" textures.
You should know how to use Photoshop or GIMP for making actual textures from this.
For making seamless head meshes you can use Bodyslide resources from the main mod.

Even though I'm not into the lore implications of the brief descriptions and some of the pictures (making such horrendously overpowered races is like asking for another Thalmor situation to happen, only this time with no chance in Oblivion for anybody on Nirn to resist without either divine/daedric intervention or literally everybody allying against them, which is practically impossible), I can appreciate the amount of work that went into this mod, especially the custom-fit armor. This mod can definitely find a place in my Skyrim where oversexed people and bouts of absurdity (like the Last Dragonborn repeatedly tripping over their own feet and Nazeem being launched into the stratosphere every time he mentions the Cloud District) are such simple facts of life that everything is treated as completely seriously as the base game.

I'm also interested in beast-race variants, for standalone followers in my case, but lack both the experience and time to learn how to make use of the provided resources (I only  recently managed to learn how to use the Special Edition Creation Kit to create a passable follower of the most bare-bones kind, no quests or non-base-game assets that don't require dependencies, after more than a year wrangling my definitely-not-made-for-gaming laptop). Besides making the body and equipment compatible with Argonians and Khajiit, which is far beyond my knowledge and capabilities, I can imagine that tweaking a copy of the True Amazons Followers mod might work, if that's permitted. Any advice you can give would be much appreciated, Azazellz.

On 5/20/2020 at 2:43 AM, rotoplooker said:

So far, so good. Here is my first amazon NPC hanging out at the Bannered Mane.

ScreenShot66.jpg

I'll start finding ideas now and create some NPCs in major cities, any suggestions for amazon characters ?

If you're still accepting ideas, and can figure out how to make the mod compatible with the beast races (as I lack the experience and ability), I have 2 possibly mutually-exclusive ideas for Argonians (complete with on-the-nose/jokey names; unabridged verbose backstories provided if you're interested), depending on whether or not you can get a tail of appropriate proportions and location to work. Even if my ideas are fanciful pipe dreams, thanks for metaphorically hearing me out.

Enlarged-To-Show-Texture

Passionate about history with great attention to detail; hopes to work in a museum, uses fine motor skills to make and sell drawings and engravings for living. Spends Great War doing logistics in Skyrim. After war, gets roped into identifying and restoring unknown Ayleid artifact on expedition, which explodes. Shady commissioner and mercenary bodyguards are killed, she transforms into Amazon (smaller type due to life of not fighting) that somehow retains fine motor ability and interest in historical study. Reports incident to Imperial authorities using correspondence and evidence found on perpetrators' bodies, gets compensated with their assets in exchange for medical & magical studies on her body. Cannot find any explanation for physique and extended lifespan & youth. Learns combat from old Legion comrades (conventional legionary, archer, or battlemage) for protection and to expend energy in order to maintain motor control, moves to Skyrim to study Dwarven objects and ruins.

Lost-Her-Tail

Born without a tail (obviously), searches fruitlessly for explanation and/or replacement. Joins the Legion, shows unusual aptitude for heavy infantry, somehow grows tail after field exercise turns tragic, and promoted to centurion for helping coordinate resulting natural disaster relief. Great War breaks out shortly after, tail gets shot off in Battle of the Red Ring (either by siege engine or Thalmor magic) and has stump magically amputated. After war, leads expedition to salvage supplies and building materials from old Imperial fort in Black Marsh; is ambushed and separated from soldiers by militant Argonians under control of corrupted Hist tree. Gets sacrificed to tree, Blessing of Akatosh from chaplain the night before shields mind from corruption but reaction makes tree explode. Explosion kills berserk Argonians and nearly drowns her in reactive sap. Legionaries reach unconscious centurion who transforms into absurdly huge Amazon. Other Argonians witness events and soldiers' loyalty; allow salvage mission to proceed in exchange for full deconstruction of fort, helping purify corrupted area, and resettling children of corrupted guerillas. Gets custom Imperial armor made with fort's stockpiles and facilities, learns that new body's strength and endurance come at cost of speed and agility. Legionaries and CO vouch for her to superiors, so studies/experiments are limited to noninvasive procedures which (again) provide no explanation for physique or extended lifespan & youth. Is given generous stipend and pension, as well as extended semi-vacation in Skyrim (occasionally called on by General Tullius to help with construction or fort reclamation, but is free otherwise).

16 hours ago, CASsteam said:

I'm also interested in beast-race variants, for standalone followers in my case, but lack both the experience and time to learn how to make use of the provided resources (I only  recently managed to learn how to use the Special Edition Creation Kit to create a passable follower of the most bare-bones kind, no quests or non-base-game assets that don't require dependencies, after more than a year wrangling my definitely-not-made-for-gaming laptop). Besides making the body and equipment compatible with Argonians and Khajiit, which is far beyond my knowledge and capabilities, I can imagine that tweaking a copy of the True Amazons Followers mod might work, if that's permitted. Any advice you can give would be much appreciated, Azazellz.

Since I studied CK almost on my own, very rarely using any instructions other than the official wiki, I can hardly advise anything general. I can help only with specific questions.
So, if you want argonian-amazons followers, you need to create a custom follower with a custom race (which you also need to create), with custom assets, linked to it. Many instructions on this subject can be found, since this is a pretty popular thing to do.
You can use resources from my mod freely, since it’s usually a remake of vanilla assets, or resources from other authors (such as Tigersan, for example).

1 hour ago, Azazellz said:

Since I studied CK almost on my own, very rarely using any instructions other than the official wiki, I can hardly advise anything general. I can help only with specific questions.
So, if you want argonian-amazons followers, you need to create a custom follower with a custom race (which you also need to create), with custom assets, linked to it. Many instructions on this subject can be found, since this is a pretty popular thing to do.
You can use resources from my mod freely, since it’s usually a remake of vanilla assets, or resources from other authors (such as Tigersan, for example).

Being (almost entirely) self-taught (reading a manual doesn't count as outside help to me) makes your work even more impressive. Thanks for the fast response, and I apologize for the following barrage of questions.

On the subject of your mod's resources, I'm mainly interested in Imperial equipment (and the core body, of course). Do you still have the old Imperial (Heavy) Armor design used in the picture with Rikke and Tullius? On the more oversized models (I looked at what I think was the max-weight file in NifSkope), the new design that keeps the distinctive Imperial pauldrons (while very well done and more in line with the base game) makes me worry about the cuirass/corset either breaking or cutting into the wearer if she bends the wrong way. And looking at the screenshot you posted with the v1.2b update, is the helmet from an armor replacement mod (and are the amazons' heads the same size as the normal races)? I assume the shield in the same picture is a normal base game shield (which I would have to enlarge manually if I want to make a standalone custom), and is the oversized Imperial sword in the old screenshot from another mod?

As for creating a custom follower, do all the methods you've seen require the use of Skyrim LE and tools that are exclusive to it? I have done some looking for instructions before, but gave up and stuck to the SE CK because I didn't want to have to (on my barely-passable computer) buy LE, download more software & learn how to use it, and then struggle with converting everything to Special Edition. In addition, is HDT a strict requirement for both the main amazon mod and followers built from it? I've read that it puts major strain on older or weak computers (the most I've used is CBPC for boingy bits).

3 hours ago, CASsteam said:

On the subject of your mod's resources, I'm mainly interested in Imperial equipment (and the core body, of course). Do you still have the old Imperial (Heavy) Armor design used in the picture with Rikke and Tullius? On the more oversized models (I looked at what I think was the max-weight file in NifSkope), the new design that keeps the distinctive Imperial pauldrons (while very well done and more in line with the base game) makes me worry about the cuirass/corset either breaking or cutting into the wearer if she bends the wrong way. And looking at the screenshot you posted with the v1.2b update, is the helmet from an armor replacement mod (and are the amazons' heads the same size as the normal races)? I assume the shield in the same picture is a normal base game shield (which I would have to enlarge manually if I want to make a standalone custom), and is the oversized Imperial sword in the old screenshot from another mod?

Old Imperial Heavy Armor (SE version)

The torso is segmented in the new armor (well, kinda), so when the wearer bends, one plate will simply go on top of the other.

Anyway, I do not think that it is a good idea to look for logic in fantasy bikini armor ?

The head is the same, but the neck area has been changed and some clipping may occur.

Helmet and shield on the screenshot goes directly from the pose as static objects.

Sword goes from japanese mod "GiantSwords Collection". Have no idea where to get it now.

3 hours ago, CASsteam said:

As for creating a custom follower, do all the methods you've seen require the use of Skyrim LE and tools that are exclusive to it? I have done some looking for instructions before, but gave up and stuck to the SE CK because I didn't want to have to (on my barely-passable computer) buy LE, download more software & learn how to use it, and then struggle with converting everything to Special Edition. In addition, is HDT a strict requirement for both the main amazon mod and followers built from it? I've read that it puts major strain on older or weak computers (the most I've used is CBPC for boingy bits).

You can use any version. Tools is the same for both.

But you should keep in mind: .esp files can be converted from LE to SE, but cannot be converted backward. Almost all other files can be converted easily in both directions without any troubles.

HDT is only for body physics and jiggle, it's not a strict requirement. But you still should have compatible skeleton in your game (XPMSSE).

10 hours ago, Azazellz said:

Old Imperial Heavy Armor (SE version)

The torso is segmented in the new armor (well, kinda), so when the wearer bends, one plate will simply go on top of the other.

Anyway, I do not think that it is a good idea to look for logic in fantasy bikini armor ?

The head is the same, but the neck area has been changed and some clipping may occur.

Helmet and shield on the screenshot goes directly from the pose as static objects.

Sword goes from japanese mod "GiantSwords Collection". Have no idea where to get it now.

You can use any version. Tools is the same for both.

But you should keep in mind: .esp files can be converted from LE to SE, but cannot be converted backward. Almost all other files can be converted easily in both directions without any troubles.

HDT is only for body physics and jiggle, it's not a strict requirement. But you still should have compatible skeleton in your game (XPMSSE).

Thanks for the file. Now that I look at the new armor again, I do see that it's closer to the Roman lorica segmentata than the base game (the female Imperial soldier model used in loading screens shows the base game's armor from the side and, for some reason, it seems to be a single piece that's made to look like it's segmented). If I learn how to edit .nif files, I may try making a hybrid of your 2 models (the boob discs and short skirt of the old with the segmented plates covering the biceps & abs of the new).

Point taken with the logic of lewd protective  wear; I run my game with The Amazing World of lBikini Armor and the CBBE conversion of The Book of UUNP, so, amusingly, illogically skimpy armor is actually more immersive because everybody's wearing it (and can still be written off as saving money on material). If I learn how to edit .nif files, I may try making something between the two (the cups and short skirt of the old with the segmented bicep & ab wraps of the new). I did some looking around, and it seems that the helmet is from BD's armor replacer, so I'll just have to figure out how to enlarge (standalone copies of?) the sword and shield to appropriately absurd sizes. The modified Imperial Shield in your follower mod is excellent, by the way. 

XPMSSE is required for CBPC, so I'm covered on that front. I'm only interested in Special Edition, so thanks for letting me know that I don't have to buy LE and learn a new set of tools. Now I just have to learn how to give the amazon body compatibility with the beast races and then make a custom standalone follower...

7 hours ago, CASsteam said:

so I'll just have to figure out how to enlarge (standalone copies of?) the sword and shield to appropriately absurd sizes.

You can use NifSkope for this.

7 hours ago, CASsteam said:

Now I just have to learn how to give the amazon body compatibility with the beast races and then make a custom standalone follower...

Creating a Playable Race (part 1) (part2). You can use it because it gives very good instructions on creating new races and linking all assets together. You just don't have to do the scripting and quest part for a non-playable race.

6 hours ago, Azazellz said:

You can use NifSkope for this.

Creating a Playable Race (part 1) (part2). You can use it because it gives very good instructions on creating new races and linking all assets together. You just don't have to do the scripting and quest part for a non-playable race.

I just noticed the duplicate sentence in my previous post; that's the last time I try rearranging text instead of deleting & retyping when posting from a mobile device.

And so, my quest to learn how to create a follower with custom standalone assets as an almost complete noob begins. Many thanks for the links and resources, and for putting up with my barrage of questions and rambling.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, nachomon said:

hello I have a small problem the armor is not shown in the game I get a big exclamation point all the time someone pull out how can I fix it?

Make sure you install the correct version of the mod (LE for Legendary Edition, SE for Special Edition)

Big red exclamation mark means that the game cannot read the model files correctly. This happens if the files are damaged, missing, or belong to the wrong version of the game.

lo instalo  amazonle con amazonsarmorle pero nexus mod manager dice que tienen el mismo nombre y me desintala el principal pero lo instale en la special edicion y no tuve problemas , ahora quisiera saber si hay algun mod que me permita ver en primera persona pero viendo todo el cuerpo del persona osa si miro a los lado ver los hombros o si miro havia abajo ver los pecho o las piernas que funcione con la  especial edicion , con la legendary en ese sentido no tuve problema veia en primera persona y si miraba hacia abajo se veia el pecho las piernas etc. pero he probado con la especial y nada y he probado varios camera fix patches  etc

I install it amazonle with amazonsarmorle but nexus mod manager says they have the same name and I uninstall the main one but I installed it in the special edition and I had no problems, now I would like to know if there is any mod that allows me to see in first person but seeing all the body of the person osa if I look to the side see the shoulders or if I look down to see the chest or legs that works with the special edition, with the legendary in that sense I had no problem I saw in the first person and if I looked down it was seen chest legs etc. but I have tried with the special and nothing and I have tried several camera fix patches etc