12 hours ago, NezDek said:

These are great! I've been trying to get these to work with 3BA physics and ran into the same issue someone else mentioned. Everything but the breasts seems to work correctly. Is there a way I could correct this issue myself in OutfitStudio? I've converted a few outfits from CBBE to 3BA before but I'm not really sure how I'd do it with these outfits >.>

Could you explain what's wrong with thebreasts, or provide a screenshot maybe?

7 hours ago, venomr said:

Could you explain what's wrong with thebreasts, or provide a screenshot maybe?

I'm using CBBE 3BA with physics, and it works perfectly for everything except the Amazon custom races. The breasts are completely frozen in place. I've tried reinstalling the requirements for physics and XP32 but neither helped. The default, non-Bodyslide version of the Amazon body seems to work but all armor sets (and the nude body if I run it through Bodyslide) have bad physics. Here's what it looks like in-game:

physicsbroke.png

4 hours ago, NezDek said:

I'm using CBBE 3BA with physics, and it works perfectly for everything except the Amazon custom races. The breasts are completely frozen in place. I've tried reinstalling the requirements for physics and XP32 but neither helped. The default, non-Bodyslide version of the Amazon body seems to work but all armor sets (and the nude body if I run it through Bodyslide) have bad physics. Here's what it looks like in-game:

Ah, that's the skeleton. The amazon skeleton wasn't made for 3ba so when you crouch, the skeleton leaves behind the nodes it doesn't have, leaving the breasts suspended.

You can drag a skeleton into nifscope to check if its 3ba or not. The 3ba skeleton has more dots in the breast area. Here's a video with the amazon skeleton on the right and the 3ba skeleton on the left. Notice the extra dots on the 3ba skeletons breasts.

Each amazon type seems to have their own skeleton, so you can paste in a 3ba skeleton to overwrite the one in their folder. I assume that'll work, though I'm not sure what proportions the amazons will be afterwards since the original mod author made some custom adjustments.

If someone familiar with nifscope could copy the 3ba breast bones branch from the 3ba skeleton and then paste it onto the amazon skeletons, it could be made into an addon that overwrites the default amazon skeletons and then we'd get the 3ba bounce without losing any of the amazon proportions.

If you wanted to correct things in outfit studio, you'd have to go into each armor and load a cbbe reference, then use the "copy bone weights" function so that the armor's go back to using the cbbe breast bone instead of "breast01 breast02 and breast03."

Edited by venomr
4 hours ago, venomr said:

I'm not sure what proportions the amazons will be afterwards since the original mod author made some custom adjustments.

The proportions will be horrible, because 80% of the body shape is made by editing the skeleton files.

So yes, you either need to update the 3ba skeleton, or copy the nodes from it to the base one (remember to set the correct position and scale for the base breasts node).

14 hours ago, Azazellz said:

So yes, you either need to update the 3ba skeleton, or copy the nodes from it to the base one (remember to set the correct position and scale for the base breasts node).

Modifying the skeletons in Nifskope turned out to be the right move. I've got the physics working, now I just need to tweak the 3BA bones until they're in the correct position. I'm not very skilled with Nifskope either so how can I tell if the base nodes are in the right place?

I also noticed a new issue with the bodyslided body, the neck seam is way off but I think it's an issue with my Bodyslide preset:

neckseam.png

4 minutes ago, NezDek said:

Modifying the skeletons in Nifskope turned out to be the right move. I've got the physics working, now I just need to tweak the 3BA bones until they're in the correct position. I'm not very skilled with Nifskope either so how can I tell if the base nodes are in the right place?

I also noticed a new issue with the bodyslided body, the neck seam is way off but I think it's an issue with my Bodyslide preset:

neckseam.png

Is that character weight 100? And is it one of the amazon races, or did you put the armor on another race?

If you use the "become ama" slider, I think that gap would be filled but then it'd change your shape quite a bit since the amazon proportions would stack with your current sliders. I'm not sure how to get the racemenu head to respond to the amazon body the way it does in the bodyslide preview window.

On page 62 of this topic, my march 1 2023 post, I had posted a video where I noticed this issue but didn't know how to solve it.

13 hours ago, NezDek said:

but I think it's an issue with my Bodyslide preset:

Yes.

Once a long time ago, when upgrading to the new version, a new head was made for a better neck seam shape.

So it will only be compatible with the bodies supplied with the mod.

You can change the proportions in the bodyslide, but the slider for the Amazon body should always be set to 100 (because that's how RaceMenu defines the shape of a neck seam).

Or you can replace the head from the mod with the vanilla files, they are fully compatible.

Technically, you can compensate this in the game by making a separate morph slider for the head in RaceMenu.

I tried this a long time ago.

In the attached file there is an addon for RaceMenu, which will add such a slider.

The slider should appear somewhere in the character creation menu, and may conflict with other similar addons.

Will work with vanilla head only.

I originally intended it to change the head from the vanilla shape to Amazon's head shape, but since sliders can be inverted, it could work both ways (theoretically).

AmazonNeckSlider.zip

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, everyone! I used this mod 1 or 2 years ago but decide to mod recently.Thank so much for Azazellz so i could enjoy this mod these years!(Sorry for my bad English)

I prefer to use BUNHP body for its high poly sliders, so i make a coversion being based on it which is not exactly satisfing.

So is there any way to solute the body clipping in Skyrim ?

Tips:

I have tried copying weight in OS and Blender, making a bigger slider to cover it(but the silder is'too bigger').I thought it may effected by different scale of skeleton.(I have changed XPMSSE skeleton data depending on the mod skeleton)

Thank a lot and Appreciate !

ScreenShot1 (2).png

Edited by ZotoLone
6 hours ago, ZotoLone said:

So is there any way to solute the body clipping in Skyrim ?

You can try drawing the weights manually. Automatic transfer does not always work accurately enough.

And some clipping is very difficult to fix, because the model's mesh and the clothes' mesh may not match in this place.

So you will have to either adjust the mesh (by adding more vertices), or increase the size of the clothes model (to cover more), or simply remove the part of the body that is covered by this fragment.

19 hours ago, Azazellz said:

You can try drawing the weights manually. Automatic transfer does not always work accurately enough.

And some clipping is very difficult to fix, because the model's mesh and the clothes' mesh may not match in this place.

So you will have to either adjust the mesh (by adding more vertices), or increase the size of the clothes model (to cover more), or simply remove the part of the body that is covered by this fragment.

Thanks, I will have a try!

9 hours ago, ZotoLone said:

Thanks, I will have a try!

Some problems appear——

After painting bone weight manually in blender or OS,like setting the weight to 1.0, after import it into OS and saving it,it's bone weight turns back to 0.5 when i reopen it in OS...That's why?

7 hours ago, ZotoLone said:

After painting bone weight manually in blender or OS,like setting the weight to 1.0, after import it into OS and saving it,it's bone weight turns back to 0.5 when i reopen it in OS...That's why?

No idea. I've never encountered such problems on my own.

5 hours ago, Azazellz said:

No idea. I've never encountered such problems on my own.

Or maybe i should express my problem from another angle? 

It just like 'when i import the outfit from blender to BS and build morph, the model have been done well in blender, setting poses or etc. But the outfit clips when i take it on in skyrim '. Like this? I hope you could understand my means..

And sorry for my bad English.. 

By the way the outfit also does well in OS.

Edited by ZotoLone

Perhaps "normalization" of weights occurs during export?

I.e. the script checks the total amount of "weights" on each vertex, and if it finds a vertex with total weights higher than 1, it "normalizes" to total weight 1.

Try adding weights manually in Outfit Studio, it's possible there too.

All the armor in my mod was modeled in Blender, but I painted the weights in OS.

2 hours ago, ZotoLone said:

By the way the outfit also does well in OS.

Well, if it's normal in OS too - then I don't even know what to suggest.

Maybe a mismatch between the weights of the original body in the game - and the body you're copying the weights from?

Or maybe there are extra bones on the body whose weights aren't copied to the outfit?

Or perhaps your outfit has different weights for _0 and _1 models, and the character's weight is not 100 or 0. This can cause mismatch between models.

Unfortunately, I don't remember from which model Skyrim takes the weights for "intermediate" states - from _0 or from _1.

Edited by Azazellz
3 hours ago, Azazellz said:

Perhaps "normalization" of weights occurs during export?

I.e. the script checks the total amount of "weights" on each vertex, and if it finds a vertex with total weights higher than 1, it "normalizes" to total weight 1.

Try adding weights manually in Outfit Studio, it's possible there too.

All the armor in my mod was modeled in Blender, but I painted the weights in OS.

Well, if it's normal in OS too - then I don't even know what to suggest.

Maybe a mismatch between the weights of the original body in the game - and the body you're copying the weights from?

Or maybe there are extra bones on the body whose weights aren't copied to the outfit?

Or perhaps your outfit has different weights for _0 and _1 models, and the character's weight is not 100 or 0. This can cause mismatch between models.

Unfortunately, I don't remember from which model Skyrim takes the weights for "intermediate" states - from _0 or from _1.

It's all done...

But i don't know how to fix it.

I just import the .osd into the original mod outfit, copy the weight from outfit made in blender and everything goes well except for some little clips.

15 hours ago, ZotoLone said:

except for some little clips.

Well, that's normal then.

The character's skeleton has been heavily modified to give the body a specific build, and these changes are not shown in OS or blender.

Therefore, small clips are possible. Just move the clothing surface further away from the body, should help.

On 7/15/2023 at 6:31 PM, Azazellz said:

Well, that's normal then.

The character's skeleton has been heavily modified to give the body a specific build, and these changes are not shown in OS or blender.

Therefore, small clips are possible. Just move the clothing surface further away from the body, should help.

Whatever, the problem has been soluted, Thanks!

• 4 months later...
54 minutes ago, Super129 said:

Hey. So I’m on Skyrim Special Edition, and saw the mods in the description were for the original. Do I use those ones or find the ported ones for Special? 

The files with "_SE" if for special edition, "_LE" are for Legendary. 

Just need to Download the SE files.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
12 hours ago, elmafaka said:

I don't understand how to put on the armor. Could you provide clearer instructions?

Install Main mod and all requirements.

Install Armor mod.

Craft\Find armor.

Equip it.

All armor designed as separate unique items, vanilla or modded armor will not work here.

7 hours ago, Gherrit said:

Is there an skeleton fix yet for the 3ba bodyslide files? still floating and im not an advanced modder.

Don't think so.

I didn't make such files, as I got out of modding before this skeleton appeared, and I can't remember anyone else doing anything in this direction.
In general, you don't need 3ba skeleton for this mod, as the race (all 5 of them) are fully autonomous, have their own skeletons, and their own armor, which is made specifically for them, and is incompatible with the 3ba skeleton.

Other NPCs and custom races can use it, but not races from this mod.