[AAF] FO4 Animations by Leito - 21/09/06 - v2.1b

35 minutes ago, Leito86 said:

Currently, all animations except for the Supermutant Chair Reverse Cowgirl were created using CBBE (I think the vanilla body preset).  If there are any updates, old animations will be reworked to use FusionGirl.

Also Supermutant Reverse stage 6 also seems to crash. I wonder what it could be about these finishing stages.

Hmmm... This may not be related to your anims at all. It may have to do with the sound blockers used by custom moans and for gay conversions and such. This has happened before with some BP70 stuff but never any of your anims. Let me investigate.

BTW Nice job on the animated vagina for that one. Really good stuff.

Edit: Okay it's not the sound blockers (Thank god... I really didn't want to play whack a mole looking for the file as SLP is one of the mods that provides them), but that doesn't mean it isn't sound related. If you added any new sounds... particularly one used in both those super mutant ending stages, it could be the problem if the file is corrupted. Next thing I'll try is removing your sound folder and seeing if it still crashes. 

Edit: Nope.

Still crashes even with all sounds removed. Ah well at least I ruled it out. ?

Edit: Confirmed Reverse Chair SM cowgirl stage 6 also crashes every time, but oddly it plays a bit before crashing Unlike SM Cowgirl stage 4 which crashes pretty much instantly. Dunno if that helps. (doubt it) ? 

Edited by Tentacus
32 minutes ago, Leito86 said:

I'll see what I can do.

I don't remember it crashing but I'll take another look.

EVB came out a day after CBBE/Bodyslide/Nifskope was released for FO4...so it never had a chance ;)

Currently, all animations except for the Supermutant Chair Reverse Cowgirl were created using CBBE (I think the vanilla body preset).  If there are any updates, old animations will be reworked to use FusionGirl.

Okay, thank you regardless :D

• Leito86 changed the title to [AAF] FO4 Animations by Leito - 21/09/06 -
5 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Also Supermutant Reverse stage 6 also seems to crash. I wonder what it could be about these finishing stages.

Hmmm... This may not be related to your anims at all. It may have to do with the sound blockers used by custom moans and for gay conversions and such. This has happened before with some BP70 stuff but never any of your anims. Let me investigate.

BTW Nice job on the animated vagina for that one. Really good stuff.

Edit: Okay it's not the sound blockers (Thank god... I really didn't want to play whack a mole looking for the file as SLP is one of the mods that provides them), but that doesn't mean it isn't sound related. If you added any new sounds... particularly one used in both those super mutant ending stages, it could be the problem if the file is corrupted. Next thing I'll try is removing your sound folder and seeing if it still crashes. 

Edit: Nope.

Still crashes even with all sounds removed. Ah well at least I ruled it out. ?

Edit: Confirmed Reverse Chair SM cowgirl stage 6 also crashes every time, but oddly it plays a bit before crashing Unlike SM Cowgirl stage 4 which crashes pretty much instantly. Dunno if that helps. (doubt it) ? 

Updated the mod with the fix.  The nifs for the animobjects those two animations use weren't in the mod.

• Leito86 changed the title to [AAF] FO4 Animations by Leito - 21/09/06 - v2.1b

Hello all, Ive had this mod installed for a while and recently installed the new updates for this mod and the erect staged fix and for some reason when in animation the male peen doesnt allign, form or shape to the vag it just remains erect straight throughout all of leitos animations for example the powerbomb and carry the peen just sticks straigh out instead of up for the carry and down for the powerbomb to align with the female, then when I use other animations it shapes to the vag and aligns correctly. if anyone had an idea or a fix please reply. Thanks 

2 hours ago, XxlegendaryxX679 said:

Hello all, Ive had this mod installed for a while and recently installed the new updates for this mod and the erect staged fix and for some reason when in animation the male peen doesnt allign, form or shape to the vag it just remains erect straight throughout all of leitos animations for example the powerbomb and carry the peen just sticks straigh out instead of up for the carry and down for the powerbomb to align with the female, then when I use other animations it shapes to the vag and aligns correctly. if anyone had an idea or a fix please reply. Thanks 

@Tentacus just posted an update of his "Stage Leito" patch/add-on/fix.

I could imagine this might help with your issue.

Good to see one of, if not the best adult animators still around.  Got a question though, things are fine without but was just wondering if any plans ever on adding some finishing stages to aggressive animations like the consensual ones?  

6 hours ago, Boceifus said:

Good to see one of, if not the best adult animators still around.  Got a question though, things are fine without but was just wondering if any plans ever on adding some finishing stages to aggressive animations like the consensual ones?  

I'd like to, but no promises.

18 hours ago, Boceifus said:

In fact, you can use hkxposer to turn the non aggressive ending stage into the ending you want. In my opinion, the main differences focus on the constrained state of the female arm and the subtle position of the male arm. Hkxposer changes the bone state globally without keyframes. The effect is certainly not as good as the ending completely made by Leito, depending on whether you choose to wait patiently.

On 9/10/2021 at 5:31 AM, kziitd said:

In fact, you can use hkxposer to turn the non aggressive ending stage into the ending you want. In my opinion, the main differences focus on the constrained state of the female arm and the subtle position of the male arm. Hkxposer changes the bone state globally without keyframes. The effect is certainly not as good as the ending completely made by Leito, depending on whether you choose to wait patiently.

I do outfit conversions, nothing else, none of that made sense to me <.<  :)

Edited by Boceifus

Without doubt top 1 pack of animations (second place for savage) loved the new ones added on 2.1, just some request/opinion, if you continue doing these animations, count 1 vote on me for more super mutant animations, specialy on furniture like beds or couches, clasic positions like doggy on bed (both animations on 2.1 for supermutants are great) and anal for supermutants, there are just a few of those.

And idk why when the caracter is defeated not all the animations are shown, like in the couch and the new 2.1 animations, maybe those animations are not tagged as rape, and thats why are not shown.

Great job and thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

First I want to say: Damn! Some fine ass animations.

Second thing I want to ask. Anyone getting issues with animation cycles looping instead of moving on the next cycle (like being mounted twice by dogmeat on a couch), and animations stopping before climax? It seems that it happens with the Leita animations.

9 hours ago, dovahnurse said:

First I want to say: Damn! Some fine ass animations.

Second thing I want to ask. Anyone getting issues with animation cycles looping instead of moving on the next cycle (like being mounted twice by dogmeat on a couch), and animations stopping before climax? It seems that it happens with the Leita animations.

Some people make patches which have XML files describing sequences of animations. In the case of Leito's, there are several though the most minimal and targeted is Staged Leito Plus Erection Fix.

Has anyone encountered the game absolutely spazzing the hell out (ENB DOF) and even when I turn ENB off the game's performance tanks only when the animation from leito is chosen by AAF? I'm using the UAF patch but I have to say I am using quite alot of script intensive mods (sim settlements for example and most of the mods recommended in the ultimate aaf guide) Just wondering if its a script intensive issue or I probably just screwed up somewhere probably with the load order because I usually use LOOT to order stuff. Other animations work fine without any spazz.

edit:

I'm using "FO4_AnimationsByLeito_v2.1b.7z"

Made alot of changes I guess it was more of a load order issue I moved most of the animation esp downwards.

Edited by ravaner