[AAF] FO4 Animations by Leito - 21/09/06 - v2.1b

2 hours ago, CheburatorX said:

I need to ask:howdo I remove underwear from male actor?

Use a male body replacer with a nude skin (BodyTalk, Atomic Muscle, Enhanced Vanilla Bodies...). When building the body in BodySlide, make sure you select a nude replacer and not, for example, something like "never nude".

21 minutes ago, cookiez999 said:

I hear that there is a gun in this mod that can play animations between npcs, where is it? I can't find it on the chem workbench and tried to use help leito 4 on console commands but nothing shows up

That's because you can't hear very well. ;)

Crazy has one though.

10 hours ago, cookiez999 said:

I hear that there is a gun in this mod that can play animations between npcs, where is it? I can't find it on the chem workbench and tried to use help leito 4 on console commands but nothing shows up

Earlier versions of Leito's mods, and this was years ago, used a gun crafted at the chem workbench to initiate animations.  You would shoot an NPC to initiate animations with him or her.  I think that's been entirely discontinued and replaced by what we have now, a version based just on AAF.  Maybe what you heard referred to those older, obsolete versions.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, CheburatorX said:

Does anyone know how to fix the hair bug?I mean stretchy hair during aimations.

Are you seeing it all the time, or only occasionally? If it's constant, then that's probably a sign of a skeleton issue (maybe overwritten by another mod). If it's occasional, yeah I see it sometimes too but not all that often. I'm not sure it's limited to just Leito's animations.

4 hours ago, CheburatorX said:

Does anyone know how to fix the hair bug?I mean stretchy hair during aimations.

Are you sure you're not getting the stretchy hair from performance problems rather than from animations? Sometimes I get stretchy hair which persists until I restart the game. Anything can trigger it such as LooksMenu, equipping wigs, etc. if I am in a state where my PC is lagging badly.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sad to be one of the choir I do love this mod, but alignment issues are a bit triggering when using aaf scenes dildos penises pointing in wrong direction.

Have also like many others tried "staged Leitos Plus Erection Fix" which doesnt fix the issue.
I dnt know if animations like sims use blender but could be that problem needs to be fixed at the root for it to align, but its sad to see such hard work and such a good mod is kindda wasted, due to alignment if anybody has a fix suggestion plz let me know.

PS. I used the official AAF guide for my animation so there shouldnt be any problems on that end also use CBBE and not fusion girl

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/27/2022 at 1:04 AM, Bad999 said:

female on female animations arent working,the actors just stand in each other,any idea what the problem might be? i can post the aaf mods i have

(cricket chirps)

You can join the AAF Discord if you still have issues, the invite link is in the up-to-date adult oriented setup guide. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/3/2017 at 11:04 AM, Leito86 said:

[AAF] FO4 Animations by Leito - 21/09/06 - v2.1b

View File

Banner.png

Update - 21/09/06 - v2.1b

Hotfix - Added missing ZaZ animobjects to prevent CTD with some animations

Update - 21/09/04 - v2.1a

Hotfix to correct a XML file.

Update - 21/09/04 - v2.1

Added unreleased animations that were created before I disappeared.  They were created before the Extended Skeleton, FusionGirl ,and BodyTalk were available so no fancy genital movements for all but one set of animation, the Supermutant Chair Reverse Cowgirl.

New Animations

Chair Cowgirl 1

Chair Cowgirl 2

Chair Doggy 1

Chair Missionary 1

Chair Powerbomb 1

Chair Reverse Cowgirl 1

Chair Reverse Cowgirl 2

Chair Reverse Cowgirl 3

Supermutant Chair Cowgirl

Supermutant Chair Reverse Cowgirl

Description

This is an animation pack for Advance Animation Framework.  This mod does nothing without it.

Animation List (Click on links for previews)
Vanilla
Blowjob - ground
Carry - ground

Carry 2 - ground

Chair Cowgirl 1 - chairs, benches, couches

Chair Cowgirl 2 - chairs, benches, couches

Chair Doggy 1 - chairs, benches, couches

Chair Missionary 1 - chairs, benches, couches

Chair Powerbomb 1 - chairs, benches, couches

Chair Reverse Cowgirl 1 - chairs, benches, couches

Chair Reverse Cowgirl 2 - chairs, benches, couches

Chair Reverse Cowgirl 3 - chairs, benches, couches

Cowgirl - ground, single beds, double beds, mattresses, sleeping bags

Cowgirl 2 - ground, single beds, double beds, mattresses, sleeping bags

Cowgirl 3 - ground, single beds, double beds, mattresses, sleeping bags

Cowgirl 4 - ground, single beds, double beds, mattresses, sleeping bags
Doggy - ground, single beds, double beds, mattresses, sleeping bags
Doggy 2 - ground, single beds, double beds, mattresses, sleeping bags
Missionary - ground, single beds, double beds, mattresses, sleeping bags
Missionary 2 - ground, single beds, double beds, mattresses, sleeping bags
Powerbomb - ground

Reverse Carry - ground, single beds, double beds, mattresses, sleeping bags

Reverse Cowgirl - ground, single beds, double beds, mattresses, sleeping bags

Reverse Cowgirl 2 - ground, single beds, double beds, mattresses, sleeping bags

Spoon - ground, single beds, double beds, mattresses, sleeping bags

Standing Doggy - ground

Standing Doggy 2 - ground

Aggressive
Aggressive Blowjob - ground
Aggressive Carry - ground
Aggressive Cowgirl - ground, single beds, double beds, mattresses, sleeping bags
Aggressive Doggy - ground, single beds, double beds, mattresses, sleeping bags
Aggressive Missionary - ground, single beds, double beds, mattresses, sleeping bags
Aggressive Powerbomb - ground

---Creatures---

Canine

Doggy - ground, single beds, double beds, mattresses, sleeping bags

Doggy 2 - ground, single beds, double beds, mattresses, sleeping bags

Missionary - ground, single beds, double beds, mattresses, sleeping bags

Supermutant
Carry - ground

Supermutant Chair Cowgirl - chairs, couches

Supermutant Chair Reverse Cowgirl - chairs, couches

Doggy - ground
Powerbomb - ground
Reverse Carry - ground
Standing Doggy - ground
Standing Sideways - ground

Requirements
Advance Animation Framework (and all its requirements)

Installation

Disclaimer

I don't condone having fun with critters or participating in non-consensual acts in real life.  This is purely fantasy shenanigans.

Credits
Leito86 - author

Ashal and Loverlab

Crazy6987 - Crazy6987 - Sex Animation

dagobaking - Advanced Animation Framework 

DocClox - Four-Play

ShadeAnimator, DexesTPP and whoever else for their work on deciphering FO4's animation.

vinfamy - For the various Four-Play mods
Polistiro - AAF patches for Crazy & Leito (cum overlays)

Zaz - Techincal advice and Particle Effects
Skbs - gun fix
dragonborn_s20 - alternate female voices
Bethesda

Permissions
I don't want this or any parts of this mod Bethesda.net. Obvious Reasons. Don't be that guy.

You may not use/include any of the content in this mod in any commercial or donation taking mods/projects.  

2 hours ago, Residentlover1 said:

Does anyone have access to the older versions of this mod ? the last one that had the guns... it was perfect just so simple without all these fancy frameworks if someone could just send me a link of it I would apreciate it so much :( 

Are you perhaps confusing it with the gun version of Crazy's animations? I don't remember a gun version of Leito's, but my memory's also not what it used to be.

On 10/8/2022 at 2:04 PM, vaultbait said:

Are you perhaps confusing it with the gun version of Crazy's animations? I don't remember a gun version of Leito's, but my memory's also not what it used to be.

nono bro before AAF existed there was a gun version of leito and I absolutely loved it since I didnt need to use my keyboard to activate the scenes (I mostly play with controller) and also it was super easy to use it was version laito version 2.0 I think

7 hours ago, Residentlover1 said:

nono bro before AAF existed there was a gun version of leito and I absolutely loved it since I didnt need to use my keyboard to activate the scenes (I mostly play with controller) and also it was super easy to use it was version laito version 2.0 I think

It was version 1.3, 1.4a and on started using AAF.

15 hours ago, Residentlover1 said:

Okay, so Crazy's wasn't the only one to use the gun approach in the FourPlay days, I see.

Be aware that AAF isn't meant to be started directly either, it's designed as a "framework" (hence the F at the end of its acronym) called from other mods so they can play animations. Something like Sex Em Up is an example of a fairly straightforward mod that invokes AAF to play sex scenes, and is well adapted for use with a controller, though there are far more complex quest-oriented and scenario-oriented mods which also use it. I play with a controller, and almost never use AAF directly unless I'm actively developing or debugging something.

On 10/10/2022 at 4:34 PM, vaultbait said:

Okay, so Crazy's wasn't the only one to use the gun approach in the FourPlay days, I see.

Be aware that AAF isn't meant to be started directly either, it's designed as a "framework" (hence the F at the end of its acronym) called from other mods so they can play animations. Something like Sex Em Up is an example of a fairly straightforward mod that invokes AAF to play sex scenes, and is well adapted for use with a controller, though there are far more complex quest-oriented and scenario-oriented mods which also use it. I play with a controller, and almost never use AAF directly unless I'm actively developing or debugging something.

thanks all for the help. I keep in mind even though I try to avoid AAF and all those mods only cuz I dont want to destroy my game by installing and uninstalling stuff  (I used to do that and had alot of CDR)