[AAF] FO4 Animations by Leito - 21/09/06 - v2.1b

@Leito86 dont know if anyone has already mentioned this (apologies if so) but any chance you could take a look at the supermutant skeleton you made, lots of people having issues with them freezing on death instead of ragdolling, removing the skeleton.hkx stops the problem but then dicks dont animate properly.

discussion here https://www.loverslab.com/topic/127752-super-mutants-freeze-in-death-animation/

• 1 month later...
On 11/14/2021 at 8:13 AM, Evilhomer said:

@Leito86 dont know if anyone has already mentioned this (apologies if so) but any chance you could take a look at the supermutant skeleton you made, lots of people having issues with them freezing on death instead of ragdolling, removing the skeleton.hkx stops the problem but then dicks dont animate properly.

discussion here https://www.loverslab.com/topic/127752-super-mutants-freeze-in-death-animation/

I just learned last night that if you use console to turn clipping off and on again (~ tcl) it unfreezes the bodies and you can loot them or whatever. 

1 hour ago, MrNicoras said:

I just learned last night that if you use console to turn clipping off and on again (~ tcl) it unfreezes the bodies and you can loot them or whatever. 

That's an interesting workaround. I wonder if that could be automated by having F4SE hook supermutant deaths and flash toggle tcl immediately following each one. Probably a terrible idea...

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

That's an interesting workaround. I wonder if that could be automated by having F4SE hook supermutant deaths and flash toggle tcl immediately following each one. Probably a terrible idea...

Could be.  Or it could be a terribly brilliant idea.  I only learned about the ~tcl workaround during my latest playthrough because I've got a mod somewhere that makes most of the walls in Medford Memorial Hospital completely invisible, making it near impossible to navigate the dungeon.  (Screengrab)  After an hour of patching worldspace and cell conflicts in FO4Edit, the problem remained.  So I said screw it, threw on God Mode and turned collisions off and cleared the place in true cheater fashion.  Sometimes I had to turn collisions back on, and every time I did, any frozen Mutie magically unfroze.  (I've also found that going through a door that forces a scene reload unfreezes them.  But that's less convenient than my new trick.)

Other than that, I'm self aware enough to know that any such workaround like you mentioned is far, far beyond my abilities.  But maybe one of the brilliant modders here can come up with a fix...

20211219130009_1.jpg.1800ed45bfd9181f82027fd2154d2959.jpg

Edited by MrNicoras
2 hours ago, MrNicoras said:

I've got a mod somewhere that makes most of the walls in Medford Memorial Hospital completely invisible, making it near impossible to navigate the dungeon.

Universal Working Bathroom Fixtures did that to me, conflicting with something else... Pull up your full set of plugins in FO4Edit, take a look at the cell record for the hospital and look for mods making changes to its previs record. Rearrange then in your load order and you can probably resolve that (I was able to when I ran into it).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

2 hours ago, no0bmaster69 said:

I followed the guide from Saya Scarlett by the book, but when I start the game, I get the following message:
"main.cpp(264): Buffout4 has loaded too late. Try adjusting the plugin preloader load method."

I edited the xSE plugin like it was shown on the guide.
What do I do?

I'm not sure why you're asking in the support thread for Leito's animations, but the way to make sure Buffout 4 loads before the game engine is by using the  xSE PluginPreloader F4.

Edited by vaultbait
17 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Oops! Thanks for the heads up, I've corrected my reply as well to avoid confusion. That's what I get for replying to too many different posts at once. ?

Nah, you weren't wearing your specs ?

(Couldn't pass up on that one :classic_smile:)

If there is anyone out there still wondering how to use Leitos, or Crazys gun sex scenes without their characters undressing, and you want to do the nasty in your favorite fetish costumes, well here's what i did.

Opened CK, opened the Leito and/or Crazys gun esp

-go under "Armor", delete CrazysGunNude, or LeitoGunNude, something along those lines

-made some script edits and recompiled said scripts
-save esp
-play game

The catch is, you must install these mods absolutely manually. Do not auto install them using MO or NMM or whatever the fuck. Just drop and drag the files to the proper locations. 

Mind you, there may also be the requirement of doing some script editing. Specifically, LeitoPlayIdleScript, LeitoIdleGunScript, and LeitoTwoTargetGunScript. You want to focus on "Caster (or Target) undress entries, things like that. Delete them, and recompile the scripts using CK. Deleting "GunNude" stuff from Armor in the ESP further helps this, it automatically tells every script to ignore it. And then bam, you're good to go. Currently trying to acheive the same effect with Crazys Solo Ring.

I wanted to ask the forum myself, but held off and pressed myself to find a solution before giving up. Well here it mostly is. Hope it helps. If something is confusing, ask me and I'll try to elaborate further

NOTE: i do not use big elaborate sex mods, only DeviousDevices, Torture Devices, 4Play, Leitos and Crazys. If youre using anything further, I dont know what to say.

and if this is all too confusing, I can at least post the files for Leitos and Crazys gun/solo ring, to where your characters will not disrobe, no matter if youre going one on one or using the two target gun. With Leitos permission of course. 

update: solved Crazys solo ring too

Edited by mrmiazma
additional info

I am having a problem with the male erections not aligning with the animations. For example, when I play the powerbomb animation the penis just stays in the same position as it does when your, or any other male npc, removes their clothes. I have tried the "staged animation + erection fix" but that doesn't seem to work? Does anyone know how to fix this, if there is a fix?

• 3 weeks later...

Im pretty new to modding, and my male characters are still wearing underwear. What could I be missing or what could I have that causes this problem? I downloaded one of the EVB mods to make males nude, but the dick just doesnt align right with Leito's animations.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/5/2022 at 2:02 AM, Crazed-Panda-King said:

I am having a problem with the male erections not aligning with the animations. For example, when I play the powerbomb animation the penis just stays in the same position as it does when your, or any other male npc, removes their clothes. I have tried the "staged animation + erection fix" but that doesn't seem to work? Does anyone know how to fix this, if there is a fix?

I also have the same problem with thoose specific poses, and I tried erection fix patch too... I tried downloading older version, no difference. Anyone knows how to fix it? To put it specific, the erected penis looks forward instead of looking downward on powerbomb. It seems like the guy just tbagging the girls vagina XD

• 1 month later...
On 3/13/2022 at 1:35 AM, m0nt said:

I also have the same problem with thoose specific poses, and I tried erection fix patch too... I tried downloading older version, no difference. Anyone knows how to fix it? To put it specific, the erected penis looks forward instead of looking downward on powerbomb. It seems like the guy just tbagging the girls vagina XD

I have a similar issue. Ever since I installed the latest version, most of Leito's animations don't line up. This especially irks me with animations like Leito Blowjob, where the chick is just sucking the air.

• 2 weeks later...