[AAF] FO4 Animations by Leito - 21/09/06 - v2.1b

On 8/2/2020 at 10:43 PM, Atomicflow said:

Love this mod but I have two problems dogs are missing there penis textures or is flaccid and super mutants are also flaccid  

that actully requires patch... bang for them all patch... but from my exp those patches remove few animations as well... try my way... i use mo2.. install all animations first then install thes patches in folowing order

these work correctly with each other

Can anyone help me to fix the problem with my characters not aligning correctly in the Leito animations . Also which version is the newer one is it the 2.0 a ? one more question what is the difference between staged and manually controlling a scene?

On 8/10/2020 at 1:55 AM, JATT24 said:

Can anyone help me to fix the problem with my characters not aligning correctly in the Leito animations . Also which version is the newer one is it the 2.0 a ? one more question what is the difference between staged and manually controlling a scene?

2.0a is the newest. In addition to that, For alignment and erection you also need this: Staged Leito Plus Erection fix Read the instructions well as you also need a fairly new version of AAF and a specific strapon version.

In general if you add a letter after a version number it denotes that it is newer but not important enough to be a whole version higher... a minor update (very subjective) 2.0b would be higher than 2.0a and so on.

On 8/7/2020 at 10:45 PM, sagar123 said:

that actully requires patch... bang for them all patch... but from my exp those patches remove few animations as well... try my way... i use mo2.. install all animations first then install thes patches in folowing order

these work correctly with each other

the patch by indellago is no longer supported nor suggested by the team in the aaf discord

It says it's been updated 2 hours ago, but my question is - should I update? Like I have v2.0a downloaded and installed since 3rd of July this year (I downloaded and installed it in the same day following that AAF guide from 3rd July as well). Animations work just fine for me and I don't know if updating anything would mess something up. My game is pretty stable with all AAF-related mods as well as 97% of all the animations are working. Can somebody recommend anything? I don't need to have the latest and greatest animations, I just want to have a stable game (which I have atm)

21 minutes ago, rubber_duck said:

It says it's been updated 2 hours ago, but my question is - should I update? Like I have v2.0a downloaded and installed since 3rd of July this year (I downloaded and installed it in the same day following that AAF guide from 3rd July as well). Animations work just fine for me and I don't know if updating anything would mess something up. My game is pretty stable with all AAF-related mods as well as 97% of all the animations are working. Can somebody recommend anything? I don't need to have the latest and greatest animations, I just want to have a stable game (which I have atm)

None of the files changed so there is nothing to update.

58 minutes ago, rubber_duck said:

No file changes.  Just fixed the broken image in the original post while I was away.

19 hours ago, Megabain said:

Can you tell me how to run these animations from Leito 2.0a? There used to be " sex guns", but now they are removed. How does everything work now?

The guns were removed.  This mod requires the Advance Animation Framework to use the animations.

9 hours ago, kiwi_sock said:

I can't seem to access the link for the AAF compatibility patch : (

33 minutes ago, Azeri_Xail said:

Need Help I'm new to this just came over from the world of sims 4 my husband recommend this site, several mods I'm using are conflicting  can someone help.

Yes he didn't think I would like it.. Plz Help...

From what I see you have a very old version of AAF. Here you have the most complete AAF guide. Read it carefully and I recommend you uninstall all your loverslab mods before starting.

• 2 weeks later...