[AAF] FO4 Animations by Leito - 21/09/06 - v2.1b

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Anonym0us2DF1CD said:

Now that I have the mod installed, how do I activate the sex animations? Or am i missing something obvious?

If you've installed AAF (and F4SE which it depends on), then you should be able to open its scene manager interface with the HOME key on your keyboard. If you want to actually have a gameplay experience which integrates these animations though, you'll want to install more things. See this (also pinned in the AAF category of the forum if you ever forget where to find it):

Edited by vaultbait
  • 1 month later...
6 hours ago, CheburatorX said:

I have bodytalk 3 installed and have a problem with modded hair showing weird during animations.

Anyone can help?                                                                                              

Does it only happen if you change an actor's hair and then start an animation without saving and loading first? If so, it's a known issue and not specific to BodyTalk. When changing your hair with LooksMenu, always save and load before playing any animations. Also don't use mods which dynamically change actors' hair (e.g. if you have  Random Overlay Framework installed, turn off its random hair feature, etc.).

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone,
I would like to ask if it is possible to import the SM sex position "Leito_SuperMutant_StandingDoggy" of the FO4_AnimationsByLeito_v1.4c version to the FO4_AnimationsByLeito_v2.1b version, which I have installed in my mods and that works perfectly. Can anyone help me, if this is possible?
Personally I tried to import the files "Leito_SuperMutant_StandingDoggy_F.hkx" in the directory:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Meshes\actors\character\animations\AnimationsByLeito\Creatures and the file "Leito_SuperMutant_StandingDoggy_M.hkx" in the directory:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Meshes\actors\Supermutant\Animations\AnimationsByLeito.
As for the female game character the position while running in the game works, the Super Mutant character on the other hand is completely misaligned (The good thing is that the penis erection works). Where am I doing wrong?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Schrage said:

Hello, I have never use AFF and this mod, how do I use the animation in game? Like, what is the default button, do I need to look for a HUD?

Thanks

AAF has an on-screen interface you can access by pressing the Home key on your keyboard, but it's mainly intended for testing and troubleshooting. The idea is that AAF is an animation framework other mods can use to run animations from their own scripts. Many mods rely on AAF to orchestrate animations, and Leito's animation pack is one of many sources of animations which mods can play through AAF. To learn more about using AAF with sexually-oriented mods, read The Fucking Manual.

41 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

AAF has an on-screen interface you can access by pressing the Home key on your keyboard, but it's mainly intended for testing and troubleshooting. The idea is that AAF is an animation framework other mods can use to run animations from their own scripts. Many mods rely on AAF to orchestrate animations, and Leito's animation pack is one of many sources of animations which mods can play through AAF. To learn more about using AAF with sexually-oriented mods, read The Fucking Manual.

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, the alternate female voices are not working for me at all, nexus mod manager said its redundant and is being overwritten by other mods( seems to be from UAP?)

Is there a way to get this working? What do I need to do or what information do I need to supply you guys so you can help me?

6 hours ago, Gsus30 said:

Hello, the alternate female voices are not working for me at all, nexus mod manager said its redundant and is being overwritten by other mods( seems to be from UAP?)

Is there a way to get this working? What do I need to do or what information do I need to supply you guys so you can help me?

You need a mod manager which allows you to specify file overwrite order. For example, either MO2 or Vortex would allow you to decide that the alternative voices should overwrite files of the same name from UAP. If NMM is not capable of that, it's likely time to upgrade.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Futaholica666 said:

Will Leito ever add more to this mod or is he completely done with fallout content?

I doubt even the great Leito knows. There was a ~3-year gap between 2.0 and 2.1, and it's only been about 18 months since the last update, so there's always the possibility we'll be graced by something new. In the meantime, other animators are filling the void, so enjoy and wait.

• 2 weeks later...