I found a bit of a workaround on the sudden death to your attackers.

Exit and load the auto save just prior to your death, IE I was appearing post attack at  ' whateverIforget ' station, and dying immediately to an attack from my attackers. The load after an exit no attackers there, no death. Begin retrieve quest.

post-1047076-0-44731300-1500554058_thumb.jpg

This gave me time to also heal ( my health was at 30% on load )

But.. I am pretty sure this is not a result of Violate etc, but a simple glitch.

My gear was here:

post-1047076-0-48318200-1500554170_thumb.jpg

Reloading and the guy was not underground. 

:)

I found a bit of a workaround on the sudden death to your attackers.

Exit and load the auto save just prior to your death, IE I was appearing post attack at  ' whateverIforget ' station, and dying immediately to an attack from my attackers. The load after an exit no attackers there, no death. Begin retrieve quest.

attachicon.gif20170720081458_1.jpg

This gave me time to also heal ( my health was at 30% on load )

But.. I am pretty sure this is not a result of Violate etc, but a simple glitch.

My gear was here:

attachicon.gif20170720082915_1.jpg

Reloading and the guy was not underground. 

:)

​Just curious -- what is that mod that changes the Vault boy image to that?

So, It says i cant fight anymore, then they steal my stuff, but they don't actually do the animation. They clap and all come out, but they don't actually have their way with my character. The animations work in the test room.

I am having this same issue.

Hey vin, could there be hotkeys for surrendering and assaulting? So that way you don't have to get hurt to surrender, and you could have some sort of skill/stat based change to assault someone?

Surrender is already available via the CP so yes, a hotkey would be easy enough to do.

Assault could be in a future update.

Just a heads up in case you were unaware, the intimidate perk that allows you to pacify an enemy has a fairly good selection of dialog that matches the text you have chosen for the victim response dialog pretty closely, and several aggressive dialog options for the player that sound much more appropriate for someone who just forcefully subdued an enemy. it would be great if you could integrate those into violate.

Also, I am a fairly good hand with audacity and have started doing some chop and splice for some good audio clips for supermutants, If I can manage to stay focused and out of the hospital I will pass them over to you when I have a good sample done, If you would want them.

2.4.3 Released

• Reintroduced consensual animations - but only after perversion
  • Add some more potential fixes for the reported "dying after releasing enemy" bug which I still can't reproduce
  • Make sure that aggressive animations are used for when you're the aggressor too.

I seem to have ended up with a character which has extremely high endurance and strength stats... so I never get to see the perversion mechanic. Is there any way to 'make' this happen? (I've set the control panels settings to 1 for Endurance and higher for strength to assist with this, but you seem to have a hard maxmium limit on the number of times you're passed around)

I was wondering around Southwest Harbor when I was set upon by five Trappers very exhausting.

Just Installed FP_Violate__2_4_3 Thank You for all your hard work and time.
I wondered if you could explain what these mean exactly. My strength is 7, endurance is 8.
PV Victim – Rounds Till Exhaustion, - Rounds until exhaustion per Strength level – Default:4
PC Victim – Rounds Till perversion, - Rounds until perversion per endurance level – Default:3

Does Exhaustion mean when the sequence will end i.e. how many time I am taken?

post-438133-0-44278100-1500718609_thumb.png

Hey everyone, 

i've recently setup the violate addon and it works to an extend. When I surrender, the scene starts. But after its end I can move maybe 3-4 steps and the next scene starts. Am I misunderstanding something here? I thought there might be a little chance to excape the situation after beein taken care of 1-3 times?

Thanks for you help!

I seem to have ended up with a character which has extremely high endurance and strength stats... so I never get to see the perversion mechanic. Is there any way to 'make' this happen? (I've set the control panels settings to 1 for Endurance and higher for strength to assist with this, but you seem to have a hard maxmium limit on the number of times you're passed around)

Try set it to O (i.e. Disable). I think I might have made a mistake in the CP and that option doesn't actually disable perversion but just make you perverted from the start.

I was wondering around Southwest Harbor when I was set upon by five Trappers very exhausting.

Just Installed FP_Violate__2_4_3 Thank You for all your hard work and time.

I wondered if you could explain what these mean exactly. My strength is 7, endurance is 8.

PV Victim – Rounds Till Exhaustion, - Rounds until exhaustion per Strength level – Default:4

PC Victim – Rounds Till perversion, - Rounds until perversion per endurance level – Default:3

Does Exhaustion mean when the sequence will end i.e. how many time I am taken?

The calculation would be 4*7 = 28 rounds until you pass out. However, there's a hard limit of 10 rounds (after which I suspect people would get frustrating) so you'll pass out in 10 rounds. You'll never get to see perversion because 3*8 = 24 which is well above 10

Hey, what's the point of the Exhaustion and Perversion setting? Not sure if I get what that means within the game.

Exhaustion: number of rounds it takes for you to pass out, with a maximum of 10 rounds

Perversion: number of rounds it takes for you to switch from resistance comments "Get away from me, you monsters" etc and aggressive animations to perverted comments "Give me more" etc and consensual animations.

Hey everyone, 

i've recently setup the violate addon and it works to an extend. When I surrender, the scene starts. But after its end I can move maybe 3-4 steps and the next scene starts. Am I misunderstanding something here? I thought there might be a little chance to excape the situation after beein taken care of 1-3 times?

Thanks for you help!

You have to attack one of your violator to interrupt the ongoing violation. They normally make a mistake while stealing your stuff and leave you with one random weapon. 

Or you can just endure the violation until you pass out.

I'm curious what happens if a temporary actor defeats you, steals your stuff, then gets deleted by a script. I have Endless Warfare from Nexus and it adds a lot of temporary spawns that get cleaned up fairly quickly to prevent save bloat. Maybe it would be safer to just drop a sack or something at the scene of the festivities. That's how Ichabod did it in his Oblivion and New Vegas mods.

A few times now, I've gotten defeated at range, but it took so long for the enemy to get to me that nothing really happened. Once, I just got teleported to Sanctuary, another time I managed to pull out a gun and blow his head off before he got to me. A couple of times, there were multiple enemies and he got killed by someone else before anything really happened. Maybe it would work better if the player is knocked down into bleedout with controls disabled for a few seconds and delay the enemy getting the package to come collect his prize until after all other hostiles are dealt with.

To answer myself, because it just happened, if the actor with your stuff is removed, so is your stuff. Violate's "Retrieval" quest then pointed me to a different actor who definitely didn't have my stuff when I killed him. I really think that should be changed to a sack and have the quest point to that instead. Maybe move the sack to a nearby enemy camp for the sake of immersion or whatever.

Also, I'm still having it where I get defeated, but the enemy takes so much time getting to me that I have plenty of time to pull out another gun and blow him away before anything happens. Then sometimes, it still strips me after I've already killed the guy. I have a pretty big beast of a PC now, so I don't think it's script lag. Or if it is, then it's an engine problem.

Great mod man but there is one problem the animation doesnt work me and my companian can just walk around freely also when an enemy surrenders NPC'ies around me still keeps shooting at them can you fix that. Keep up the great work.

P.S Can you add more dialouge to the mod ?

You might want to consider removing Covenant from the list of places you can end up after a violation scene... or at least maybe set it so it only places you there after you've done the Safe test to open the place up. The people there immediately go hostile and kill you since you spawn in the center of town. 

Also a suggestion for the future, include a chance (likely most would want it off by default) that after the player is a victim of violation that the aggressors decide to kill you anyway. Maybe they try to ransom you to whichever faction you're most aligned to (I'm not sure if that is something that could be checked) and they can either pay, decide not to in which case either they try another faction or ultimately kill you or sell you into slavery. It could just be a chance event and a popup message stating the outcome if nothing else before the outcome is triggered.

Is there supposed to be a "never die" feature? I play on a high damage setting and wouldn't mind dropping down/surrendering instead of dying.

There is, assuming at least one of your combat targets is a valid race for sex. But if you get killed too quickly, it might not kick in fast enough.

Great mod man but there is one problem the animation doesnt work me and my companian can just walk around freely also when an enemy surrenders NPC'ies around me still keeps shooting at them can you fix that. Keep up the great work.

P.S Can you add more dialouge to the mod ?

Does any of the other FP mods work? Sounds like you haven't installed Four-Play itself successfully.

Is there supposed to be a "never die" feature? I play on a high damage setting and wouldn't mind dropping down/surrendering instead of dying.

There is, assuming at least one of your combat targets is a valid race for sex. But if you get killed too quickly, it might not kick in fast enough. 

I believe if you take a large chunk of damage and essentially skip over your violate trigger health trigger and straight into death, the script doesn't kick in and you die. Like if you're at 40% healtn and take a massive hit that would take you down into like -30% health, you just die, valid race or no. You can also die if you get hit when you're at low health after the script triggers but before you get healed up above the trigger point... like if you end up in a hostile area (like Covenant pre-SAFE test) after a violation scene.

If you're playing on a high damage setting you might very well be skipping the trigger point and straight into death. I think the only way around that would be if/when a system like Death Alternative from Skyrim was implemented, so if a valid race was present the violation trigger would happen, if not the pc could either just pass out and skip straight to waking up at the recovery point, or triggered to die. Someone might have to make a separate addon for that like how Sexlab Defeat hooks onto Death Alternative in Skyrim.  It would be up to Vinfamy to decide if that's within the scope of Violate or a separate addon was preferred.

By the way speaking of valid races, synths seem to be valid but when a scene is triggered with them they just stand there... I'm assuming it's a lack of animations, or them not being one of the allowed races for the specific animation that was called? Either that or maybe I have to install that mod that gives synch wrench wangs.

It works fine to me.

The only problem : I have a male character. So when there is a rape with a super mutant or a male raider, I have a female voice for my toon.

Otherwise it's amazing and really funny !

Thank you for this !

Sounds are currently embedded with Leito's animations for now, so they can't be changed dynamically, hence it doesn't really make sense for  anything but straight sex scenes.

Moving forward, the framework will handle sounds eventually and will make sure to take into account same-sex scenes too.