2.4.1 Released

• Changed the method of optionally integrating with DD to be in line with FPP 2.5.1 to ascertain that DD is not made a hard dependency by accident. If Violate 2.4 already works fine for you even without DD before, no need to install this update.
  • You still can't replicate in my game the "dying after releasing enemies" thing that people reported but I did put in a preventive measure based solely on my guesswork of what might be going on in those people's systems.

prostitution does in fact conflict with violate

No it really doesn't. I run the two mods 100% of the time so I would have noticed any conflict.

I would also have already been bombarded with bug reports if that's the case as probably 80% (guess statistic) of Violate users also use Prostitution.

The problem might have something to do with the Devious Devices optional integration. The problem was spotted with FP Prostitution 2.5, which straight up shut down if DD scripts are not in your folder, and I had to change the method of integrating (Btw, use 2.5.1 if you use Prostitution). FPV could have the same problem (I was actually confused why one works without DD and the other doesn't, despite them having the same integration method), but more hit and miss perhaps.

ok that makes sense, ive tried using DD before but never could get it to work in fallout 4 or skyrim. (maybe it doesnt like me). in both games it would crash immediately before title screen in both games, i have no idea why. i followed the instructions, even deleted everything and started from scratch but same result. ive asked on the fourm about it before but never got a reply.

i guess i can try again.          PS thanks for the hard work :)

ok that makes sense, ive tried using DD before but never could get it to work in fallout 4 or skyrim. (maybe it doesnt like me). in both games it would crash immediately before title screen in both games, i have no idea why. i followed the instructions, even deleted everything and started from scratch but same result. ive asked on the fourm about it before but never got a reply.

Try Violate 2.4.1. I implemented a new integration approach that makes sure DD is not made hard dependency for Violate by mistake.

On DD crashing on startup, this is due to a hard requirement (there are quite a few of them for DD to be fair) of DD missing. For DD, you need every single DLCs released to date except the High Resolution Pack + Torture Devices + Armor Keyword Community Resource  (+Bodyslide also to batch build the DD items, but missing it won't crash your game). The DD team already stated they wouldn't make a DLC-free version, unfortunately.

Try Violate 2.4.1. I implemented a new integration approach that makes sure DD is not made hard dependency for Violate by mistake.

On DD crashing on startup, this is due to a hard requirement (there are quite a few of them for DD to be fair) of DD missing. For DD, you need every single DLCs released to date except the High Resolution Pack + Torture Devices + Armor Keyword Community Resource  (+Bodyslide also to batch build the DD items, but missing it won't crash your game). The DD team already stated they wouldn't make a DLC-free version, unfortunately.

It works!   thank you Vinfamy :)

the weird thing is i had all the requirements for DD and it still was crashing. but i did not know you had to batch build the DD items, i will try again when i have time.

About settlement transportation ...

My player was sent to in a settlement in the middle of Far Harbor

after a violate scene in Liberty/Freedom Museum

then sent back to Commonwealth after a scene in Far Harbor.

lol

Same problem since the 2.4

Is there a way to prevent this ?  Can you add a system to choose the respawn area, like the nearest safe settlement ?

Is there a mod that gives the Synths the necessary equipment?

I know what it means.

Cuz strap-on of the Synth will cause continually bleeding effect to everyone stand front.

So in the violate scene, the crowd will be dying one by one...

only the added raider synths cause damage, normal synths are fine.

It works now! Both prostitution and violate. I indeed din't have DD installed (dont have DLC's). Some things you may find interesting:

-As far as I can tell, one worked fine without the other, even in absence of DD

-For my game at least: Only one would work when both are installed, for me, coincidence or not, this would alway be the top one in load order.

-The only bug I'm having now is the death on release thingy. I don't know how to interpet papyrus, but I've attatched one where I loaded my game --> released victim --> died --> quit game straight after death, so it should be somewhere in there what's happening. For me the bug really is no problem at all, but just thought the log might come in handy for you,

Papyrus.0.log

It works now! Both prostitution and violate. I indeed din't have DD installed (dont have DLC's). Some things you may find interesting:

-As far as I can tell, one worked fine without the other, even in absence of DD

-For my game at least: Only one would work when both are installed, for me, coincidence or not, this would alway be the top one in load order.

-The only bug I'm having now is the death on release thingy. I don't know how to interpet papyrus, but I've attatched one where I loaded my game --> released victim --> died --> quit game straight after death, so it should be somewhere in there what's happening. For me the bug really is no problem at all, but just thought the log might come in handy for you,

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

I've the same problem at release of a NPC, instant death and reload the last save.

Quick question: When I updated from the first version of Violate to 2.0, all the saves I made right before Violate would go off were broken. The game itself on that character save was fine and the updated mods worked without having to make a clean save, its just all the other saves I had made before the one I first launched the updates on didn't use the mods properly anymore so I replaced a few of them with the new versions. With 2.4 out, do you know if updating Violate again & the other mods I have will fuck up the saves again?

I have Kidnapped, Violate & Prostitution at 2.0, Control Panel at 1.0, Four Play 0.0.8.2, Mindless at 1.2, & Four Lei patch i think at 0.8.1

With 2.4 out, do you know if updating Violate again & the other mods I have will fuck up the saves again?

Definitely not. All the update mechanism does is restarting the quest in Violate that contains its API script, nothing more.

Not even sure why it would cause any harm to your saves the first time at 2.0. Haven't heard reports of this at all.

With 2.4 out, do you know if updating Violate again & the other mods I have will fuck up the saves again?

Definitely not. All the update mechanism does is restarting the quest in Violate that contains its API script, nothing more.

Not even sure why it would cause any harm to your saves the first time at 2.0. Haven't heard reports of this at all.

I figured it was because how much the mods changed up from the last time I updated plus the fact that each save was made RIGHT before Violate would trigger. Like I said tho, it was just the mods fucking up, the saves themselves were fine but without Violate working properly on them, I had to replace them which was easy anyways. Except in big ass raider locations like Corvega or Saugus, that'll take hours once I do them rip

I am using FP_Violate__2_4_1
Fantastic mod I can’t wait for other creatures to be included, especially Feral Ghouls.

I have noticed that the new ChangeAnimation button even works for SuperMutants but unfortunately the Dongs don’t change. Something to look forward to in the future.

I am having a small problem with Violate and SuperMutants that ends with the player high in the sky no land visible (the only way out is to load my last save) but only if the animation sequence takes place inside a building, it doesn’t happen outside you are sent to the nearest settlement correctly.

Guest O.Cobblepot

Oh man.. just lost all my hard earned gear after Violate,i had a quest "retrieve stolen gear" and it was not completed before i updated this and few other mods,now when i kill a leader who suposed to have all my gear.. the stuff is not there anymore,and i am playing on survival with lots of mods who makes ammo,heal and other items very rare..and lost few very good modified guns,ok,it will make survival even harder now i guess :)  i realy hope its my fault,not mods,because to loose good gear forever is not funny :(:)

Oh man.. just lost all my hard earned gear after Violate,i had a quest "retrieve stolen gear" and it was not completed before i updated this and few other mods,now when i kill a leader who suposed to have all my gear.. the stuff is not there anymore,and i am playing on survival with lots of mods who makes ammo,heal and other items very rare..and lost few very good modified guns,ok,it will make survival even harder now i guess :)  i realy hope its my fault,not mods,because to loose good gear forever is not funny :(:)

When updating requires restarting the mod so it's recommended to do so until after you retrieve your gear and definitely not in the middle of a violation.

You can however disable stealing entirely if you want to Vin's CP. 

Guest O.Cobblepot

When updating requires restarting the mod so it's recommended to do so until after you retrieve your gear and definitely not in the middle of a violation.

You can however disable stealing entirely if you want to Vin's CP. 

Stolen gear is my favorite part of Violate mod,but i do not like teleporatation to the settlement afterwards.. i like to come back myself to my main base for resupply,while also being in danger of dying from some random encounter on the way home,but its ok :)

My apologies for the tone in my last post. I was in a really foul mood at the time.

Let me try again. The dialog and animations when talking to someone who's surrendered to the player are pretty annoyingly lengthy and seem to be non-skippable. If that could be sped up or eliminated, that would be great.

Also, I'm having an odd issue pretty frequently. I keep finding NPCs in surrender pose that somebody else beat up, even if I disable "player aggressor" with the control panel. I guess they were in a combat state with me and I didn't notice them or something. They are often unkillable, no matter how much I shoot them. If I try to console kill them, it says something about a knocked state and then fails to kill them. The only way to get rid of them seems to be to disable with the console.

ok so violate isn't activating for me even when i'm below 30% or even if I manually surrender

some notes, I am fighting raiders, other four play functions are working, I have quicksaved and loaded.

I have no idea how to fix this could someone please help

ok so violate isn't activating for me even when i'm below 30% or even if I manually surrender

some notes, I am fighting raiders, other four play functions are working, I have quicksaved and loaded.

I have no idea how to fix this could someone please help

Are you using the latest version? The one before that might have some issues of accidentally making DD a dependency.

If already the latest version, use console commands:

stopquest FPV_Player

startquest FPV_Player

Unvoiced dialogues in vanilla are quite inflexible. I'm working on a F4SE plugin for lipsync that also allows you to skip them just like voiced dialogues.

Use the following console command to make sure PC Aggressor is disabled:

stopquest FPV_Aggressor

I've the same problem at release of a NPC, instant death and reload the last save.

Nothing in that log would explain this weird death issue which I still can't reproduce in my game at all.

Maybe try disable FP_Violate.esp. Load a save, save. Enable FP_Violate.esp, load the save you just made.