No idea what I am doing wrong. I have gone to the point of totally uninstalling FO4 and yet i still dont get surrender option in the Control Panel. I have even tried turning it off in plugins, saving a game, reenabling it, loading back in and still nothing =/

Do the Mod Customizations > Violate show up? 

The conditions for the Surrender option to show up is Violate is installed, and you're in combat.

You have any mods that may interfere with how the mod detects whether the player is in combat or not?

Not that I am aware of. The other issue im having is that since i installed devious devices sex animations arent triggering anymore, but i have the community patch and crazy animations

No idea what I am doing wrong. I have gone to the point of totally uninstalling FO4 and yet i still dont get surrender option in the Control Panel. I have even tried turning it off in plugins, saving a game, reenabling it, loading back in and still nothing =/

Do the Mod Customizations > Violate show up? 

The conditions for the Surrender option to show up is Violate is installed, and you're in combat.

You have any mods that may interfere with how the mod detects whether the player is in combat or not?

Going to try that now. Does running it as Admin cause any problems? Remember reading that Nexus Mod Manager should always be ran as admin. Making sure i cover all my bases

Make sure all the boxes next to the esp's are ticked in NMM's Plugins tab. Maybe move Vinfamy_CP.esp below FP_Violate.esp 

So the animation issues was remedied. Stupidly forgot to download one of the required animation mods. But that Surrender option still isnt being shown in the control panel. Every other part of the mod works flawlessly, just the manual surrender isnt appearing in the control panel. Cant figure it out why it wont work. Tried changing the order of the mods as well.

Suggestion: Restrict spectators to the actor faction when violate.

There's a SameFaction Gamebyro condition function that can be used for this, although it was broken in Skyrim so don't know if it will work for FO4

Bug: A nuke bomber will break your game if you have defeat invulnerability on and kills you via nuke suicide.

The nuke will fulfill all requirements to trigger Violate, but the aggressor is killed at the same time. It will assign the retrieval quest to the dead NPC making it impossible to complete the quest and progress the scene. It also seems to never clear the locked health making you invulnerable from that point on as well.

Bug: A nuke bomber will break your game if you have defeat invulnerability on and kills you via nuke suicide.

The nuke will fulfill all requirements to trigger Violate, but the aggressor is killed at the same time. It will assign the retrieval quest to the dead NPC making it impossible to complete the quest and progress the scene. It also seems to never clear the locked health making you invulnerable from that point on as well.

To get the loot from the dead NPC you can use in console:

"sqt" - To get the quest ID.

"sqv <QuestID>" - To get variables for quest.(Dead NPC ID)

"targetID.openActorContainer 1"

To complete the quest use "CompleteQuest <QuestID>"

And I have a suggestion, maybe find a way to make the aggressors protected so that only the player can kill them.

Ran in to super mutants, all the scenes were misaligned,  just crashed lost controller functions, I cant open pip boy  or weapon short cuts on any of my save... I've included Papyrus file if somebody can help going to reinstall game and start fresh again so i don't make the same mistake...

Thanks in advance...

Papyrus.3.log

Hmm, seems like quite a few people reporting controller issue with the Fly Cam. 

I would recommend disabling the Auto Fly Cam MCM option then. It's something that belongs with the F4SE plugin, I'll chat with jaam to see if this can be avoided.

However, this never happens to me. So under what circumstances does it happen? Is it just a random occurrence?

Hmm, seems like quite a few people reporting controller issue with the Fly Cam. 

I would recommend disabling the Auto Fly Cam MCM option then. It's something that belongs with the F4SE plugin, I'll chat with jaam to see if this can be avoided.

However, this never happens to me. So under what circumstances does it happen? Is it just a random occurrence?

The fly cam issue may be related to papyrus load & latency (just a guess on my part).  In Skyrim with SexLab (and auto fly cam on) I saw the problem constantly, but I was also running 220+ esps (not using heavily scripted mods but still quite a bit).  In FO4 with 4play I haven't seen this issue crop up (maybe once but not sure), but I'm only running approx 100 mods currently.  Of course being Bethesda game, it could just be that the game is just..."twitchy" ;)

Violate stopped working while I was playing. I updated to 2.5 from 2.2 trying to get it to work again but still not working. NPCs will surrender but my character never does and dies. I can modify it under customization, but it doesn't appear under  Vinfamy's Control Pane.l have made sure all  plugins are check and use nmm for my loader. Violate still doesnt work for my chars on all saves.

Hey My hands are disappearing when the strip function removes clothes and puts them back on also the power armor has no hands, Is there a folder I'm supposed to put hand .nif's in?

Just to be clear they disappear during cut scenes then reappear, Power armor hands disappear during surrender....

i know im a dumbass but for the life of me i cant get this to install/Work with all its extras which include vf control panel, fp comm patch, fp , fp animations pack :/

if i do it in the logical order, ie reverse install so this mod is last i get the following

install order

1. four-play animations
2. Vinfamy's control pannel

3. four-play community patch

error - upgrade error message to newer animations
yes - no

yes - disables / uninstalls four-play animations, even though it has no meshes and the animations

4. four-play

wants to overright community patch

5. four-play violate

error - upgrade error message community patch

yes - no

yes - uninstalls community patch

at this point the meshes for the animations arnt replaced, if i try and install the meshes animations i get the same message

error found fp violate is a newer version do you want to upgrade :/ even though violate doesnt contain any meshes -.-

am I missing something or the wrong install order?

am I missing something or the wrong install order?

You missed this tutorial . (particularly step 4)

.ini modifications

f4se

Bodies (cbbe, evb, dog, gouls, synths)

Animations (leito pack, crazy gun, crazy anim)

Four-play

Four-play community patch

Four-play addons (violate, prostitution etc)

Bodies addons (diverse bodies, strap-ons, nudesuit OR dongs of fallout)

Launch via f4se launcher.

You should make a clean save before.

Hey My hands are disappearing when the strip function removes clothes and puts them back on also the power armor has no hands, Is there a folder I'm supposed to put hand .nif's in?

Just to be clear they disappear during cut scenes then reappear, Power armor hands disappear during surrender....

Think i can get information on this???????????? Are my posts invisible????????

Think i can get information on this???????????? Are my posts invisible????????

sounds like some weird mod conflict. You have hands as a armor piece for some reason

I've had an accident while running into Gen2(?) Synths yesterday. Would it be possible to have Synths voice lines, too?

They had the usual human sounds, which was a bit odd. Disabling the human npc voices for Synths could also be an option.

I've had an accident while running into Gen2(?) Synths yesterday. Would it be possible to have Synths voice lines, too?

They had the usual human sounds, which was a bit odd. Disabling the human npc voices for Synths could also be an option.

Ideally each creature will have unique sounds eventually and Four-Play will handle such a sound system. I just haven't found time to compile the sounds together for each creature - it's a time-consuming process. If somebody looks at what Leito did for the human and supermutant sounds and does the same for synths, dogs etc, it would make myself a lot easier.