Everything seems to work except the new threesome stuff.  I can still let my companion do they're thing but when I select join it nothing happens.  I dont lose control , and can reinitiate dialogue with the victim, but the threesome never starts.  Maybe something with genders?

You need the latest version of the Community Patch

I have all the latest updates for everything fourplay related.  The threesomes work in prositution mode but not for violate.  I also have f4ss installed (switched from abduction)

We could use some sort of fail-safe for attacking the violators in-between violations. Every time I've attacked my violators it takes away my ability to equip items or even pick anything up. I'm stuck with nothing but my fists. (Edit) After reading what I'd typed, I think I might've sounded ungrateful for this and your other mods; this is not the case. Thank you for all you have created. (Edit) I found a quick-fix for it. Just make a new save then load another save before the violation began, then reload your new save. You should now be able to use your Pip-Boy and re-equip everything.

Btw, I added some more guesswork fixes for the ''dying after releasing enemies' bug that my setup just wouldn't reproduce. If this still happens, try to make sure you're in first person mode when you release the enemy, according to jaam, that would solve the issue. 

Well, I dont die anymore, but half the time I get stuck unable to move after I release someone.

In the older Versions i got around the "dying" by quicksaving first, then reequipping my weapon, Rob the enemy (taking or reequipping any weapon they might have dropped on the floor) and go into first person before releasing them.

However now, i cant release them at all without getting stuck, being unable to turn, move or use the pip-boy.

The Dog Animation works fine for the most part, Cumstains appearing nicely, however the threesome option don't do anything for me, tried to threesome a enemy with Dogmeat, Piper and McCreedy, didn't trigger :-/ might have done something wrong.

I've found that if I get stuck after releasing someone, if im quick and interact with them again and then use "rob", then when im done robbing them I'll get unstuck and they run away, so I guess thats a sort of workaround?

I recently updated all my Vinfamy mods to the latest versions, and now Violate is triggering some weird stuff it never did before. I started a completely new game (not just a loaded save) and it's still behaving oddly.

I do NOT have Kidnapped, but after Violate is done with me, I get teleported to a random location. If it's a hostile one, Violate triggers again, then I'm once again teleported somewhere else. I can't break out of the cycle, so it just keeps bouncing me around. At level 2, that's pretty nuts and I am not equipped to handle that much fighting. Stimpacks don't work, and I just keep getting knocked down and violated. Fun for the first few rounds, don't get me wrong, but it's an endless loop. Plus, Violate never teleported me before--they always finished with me and I ran off. I can't run away (the cycle just keeps repeating in an endless loop), and it's teleporting me to some really dangerous areas! I didn't want to be moved around, which is why I chose Violate and NOT Kidnapped in the first place.

Any idea how I can stop the endless teleporting loop? (And stop teleporting at all, preferably.)

I'm having the same issue as optycal reports. Regarding the random teleporting atleast, I also often get stuck, last time it happened after I released a victim, restarting the game fixed it.

I recently updated all my Vinfamy mods to the latest versions, and now Violate is triggering some weird stuff it never did before. I started a completely new game (not just a loaded save) and it's still behaving oddly.

I do NOT have Kidnapped, but after Violate is done with me, I get teleported to a random location. If it's a hostile one, Violate triggers again, then I'm once again teleported somewhere else. I can't break out of the cycle, so it just keeps bouncing me around. At level 2, that's pretty nuts and I am not equipped to handle that much fighting. Stimpacks don't work, and I just keep getting knocked down and violated. Fun for the first few rounds, don't get me wrong, but it's an endless loop. Plus, Violate never teleported me before--they always finished with me and I ran off. I can't run away (the cycle just keeps repeating in an endless loop), and it's teleporting me to some really dangerous areas! I didn't want to be moved around, which is why I chose Violate and NOT Kidnapped in the first place.

Any idea how I can stop the endless teleporting loop? (And stop teleporting at all, preferably.)

It should teleport you to the nearest settlement (i.e. passed out and rescued by settlers) , not sure why it would teleport you to a dangerous place.

You can fight back by punching a violator in between sex scenes. Use console command tgm or something to make sure you fight back successfully.

I'll add an option for them to just let you run away instead of passing out and waking up in a settlement.

It should teleport you to the nearest settlement (i.e. passed out and rescued by settlers) , not sure why it would teleport you to a dangerous place.

You can fight back by punching a violator in between sex scenes. Use console command tgm or something to make sure you fight back successfully.

I'll add an option for them to just let you run away instead of passing out and waking up in a settlement.

AH! Thank you for the reply. The first time it happened, I was inside the Museum of Freedom and it sent me to Dunwich Borers! Definitely not the closest settlement, and definitely not safe, lol.

I'm going to restart the whole thing with a fresh game and see if it happens again. I uninstalled and reinstalled everything, just in case. But, yes, an option to just let me run away would be awesome; Thank you so much =)

- Installs mod.

- My character gets gang raped by group of raiders that overwhelmed her

- After finishing and leaving my character to his friends the first rapist proceeds to walk away, get down on all fours, and let Dogmeat sodomize him about 6-7 times :blink:

he has a thing for Dogmeat then.

We only have one dogmeat animation right now, so that's all you'll get. Maybe in the future, someone may make an animation where dogmeat is forced against his will ...

- Installs mod.

- My character gets gang raped by group of raiders that overwhelmed her

- After finishing and leaving my character to his friends the first rapist proceeds to walk away, get down on all fours, and let Dogmeat sodomize him about 6-7 times :blink:

he has a thing for Dogmeat then.

We only have one dogmeat animation right now, so that's all you'll get. Maybe in the future, someone may make an animation where dogmeat is forced against his will ...

Apparently he did, lol. Very amusing first experience with this mod, to watch a kidnapper decide he'd rather spend his time being cornholed by the dog, rofl....

Is there a delay in the threesome scenes starting vinfamy?  When i select myself only or companion only it asks me immediately what animation i want to load, so I select the ones on the bottom that has them all, but when i select threesome it doesn't ask to load anything.  And i just stand there.  I have all your mods except kidnapd and autonomy installed.  They are all updated and as far as I know in the right order.  WIth fourplay above the accesory ones and the bulk of them at end of load order.  Ima keep trying to tinker with it tonight.  Sorry if i seem pestersome, just trying to bugtest :D

Is there a delay in the threesome scenes starting vinfamy?  When i select myself only or companion only it asks me immediately what animation i want to load, so I select the ones on the bottom that has them all, but when i select threesome it doesn't ask to load anything.  And i just stand there.  I have all your mods except kidnapd and autonomy installed.  They are all updated and as far as I know in the right order.  WIth fourplay above the accesory ones and the bulk of them at end of load order.  Ima keep trying to tinker with it tonight.  Sorry if i seem pestersome, just trying to bugtest :D

the popup on what animation to load only pops up once.

If you stand still during a threesome, then the animation files are missing. You'll need Crazy's Four-Play Animations 1.2

the popup on what animation to load only pops up once.

If you stand still during a threesome, then the animation files are missing. You'll need Crazy's Four-Play Animations 1.2

Hate to be a dick man but It's not a missing file.  I have 255 mods installed and my game never crashes.  I know how to install mods and I am positive I have all the stuff i need because as i said the animation DOES work, just not when violate tries to do it.  Prostitution works fine.  It's not like the animation is missing or something,  the "interaction" just never starts.  If someone can confirm that violate threesome works then I'll shutup and quietly try to work it out myself.  But i mean, i'm not an idiot and I'm very thorough/ good at modding.  I have every mod related to fourplay and animation installed.  It''s got to be load order or conflict with other mod.  Can someone who has confirmed it works give me their load order or the in game settings?  I'm just falberghasted at why this wont work!

Again, I dont mean to sound ungrateful.  You are doing amazing work and I praise your patience.  Thank you so much man!

I can confirm that the threesome animation works. Have you checked the menu's for both Four play and the Vinfamy one to see if there are any options regarding this?

When I lose my health, my character kneels down and raises her hands as shes supposed to. But instead of an animation triggering she just stays there for a second or two (sometimes someone says something, sometimes not) and no violate animations play. Anyone know why this is happening?

Also after those two seconds go by she stands up and nobody attacks unless i attack them.

I also had this problem a while ago, tried different methods. What worked for me was to uninstall Four-Play and Four-Play Violate, load a save, quicksave and quit, install FP and FP Violate and load the last save.

I tried doing that, no difference. Anything else you think I should try?

There a easy way in the next update to have human companions stay in the 'surrender' pose instead of wandering around in the background?  It's really odd to see piper up strolling around in the background, smoking etc. while my PC is in trouble.  Heartless Piper!

While I'm at it, another request, maybe minor.  But for the Super Mutant dialog, there's a combat shout that goes something like "Scream, Scream for your worthless life" that I'd think would fit this mod well.  ;-)

Hi just did a complete reinstall of game and FP mods do to all the new updates , I installed DD 2.0 beta And TD to go with Violate i spent time in 4test and in concord all the mods are working and violate is triggering quest but when violation begins there are no devices being equipped to (PC) my char..have i missed a setting help please...

DD2 is still Beta and has not been officially released yet. When DD2 is officially released, Cursed Wasteland will be updated. 

If you want DD stuff to work you have to run DD1 for now as none of the other mods have been updated to work with DD2 yet.

Thanks for all your Fallout mods vinfamy. Just started playing Fallout 4 a few days ago since mainly because of your mods there finally is some sex in the game :).

Just a small Violate request: Is it possible to add a setting that every enemy just rapes you once, so basically like Defeat does for Skyrim? It's imho a bit tedious to watch your character get raped 10+ times everytime you lose, and there are not too many animations yet.

Thanks for all your Fallout mods vinfamy. Just started playing Fallout 4 a few days ago since mainly because of your mods there finally is some sex in the game :).

Just a small Violate request: Is it possible to add a setting that every enemy just rapes you once, so basically like Defeat does for Skyrim? It's imho a bit tedious to watch your character get raped 10+ times everytime you lose, and there are not too many animations yet.

There's a setting in Vinfamy's Control Panel called "Exhaustion Multipler" that you can reduce to pass out quicker.

Also you can fight back and interrupt the violation