Hey Vinfamy, have you looked into the bug where your character dies when releasing a victim? Thanks.

should be fixed in the next version, which will immediately precede the release of FP Enslaved.

Is there a way you can limit the teleport once violate finishes - last night it teleported me into the Fusion City club (from the opposite side of Boston). Trying to leave resulted in a permanent loading screen (fast travel way AND the elevator to the surface method as well). I've had to abandon that play through and have temporarily removed Fusion City in case it happens again.

To my mind, the ideal situation would be to wake up an hour or two later in the same spot that I passed out. The goal then being to either arm myself from the corpses or to extricate myself in some other way (sneaking out naked).

ok everything perfect i get naked when i surrender but... everyone just bang with clothes on like they never strip is there any solution or something wrong im doing any mod im misssing

F4SE related issue. Make sure you reinstall it, copy its Scripts folder into the game folder and start the game via F4SE

When i surrender to super mutant they dont play animation on me

Make sure you have Leito's Animation Pack and the Alignment Fixes and Animation Loader.

Is there a way you can limit the teleport once violate finishes - last night it teleported me into the Fusion City club (from the opposite side of Boston). Trying to leave resulted in a permanent loading screen (fast travel way AND the elevator to the surface method as well). I've had to abandon that play through and have temporarily removed Fusion City in case it happens again.

To my mind, the ideal situation would be to wake up an hour or two later in the same spot that I passed out. The goal then being to either arm myself from the corpses or to extricate myself in some other way (sneaking out naked).

It should find the nearest settler, although I don't think the search function deals with DLCs and mods well. I'll add some keywords or something to make sure.

ok everythingperfecti get naked when i surrender but... everyone just bang with clothes on like they never strip is there any solution or something wrong im doing any mod immisssing

F4SE related issue. Make sure you reinstall it, copy its Scripts folder into the game folder and start the game via F4SE

When i surrender to super mutant they dont play animation on me

Make sure you have Leito's Animation Pack and the Alignment Fixes and Animation Loader.

It should find the nearest settler, although I don't think the search function deals with DLCs and mods well. I'll add some keywords or something to make sure.

I already have Leito Animation, Alignment fix and Animation loader why its still dont work?

Hey vinfamy, I'm having some strange issue what did not occur before. Installed the 2.4.1 update and everything seems to be working great but my character is not performing any dialogue when violating. Everybody else runs their mouth and lines with no problem. Tried re-installing, disabling, clean save and etc. but didn't help. With previous versions of violate, I didn't experience any problems.

EDIT. somehow about 4th time re-installing and clean saving worked. Dialogue works perfectly now on...

I'm curious what happens if a temporary actor defeats you, steals your stuff, then gets deleted by a script. I have Endless Warfare from Nexus and it adds a lot of temporary spawns that get cleaned up fairly quickly to prevent save bloat. Maybe it would be safer to just drop a sack or something at the scene of the festivities. That's how Ichabod did it in his Oblivion and New Vegas mods.

A few times now, I've gotten defeated at range, but it took so long for the enemy to get to me that nothing really happened. Once, I just got teleported to Sanctuary, another time I managed to pull out a gun and blow his head off before he got to me. A couple of times, there were multiple enemies and he got killed by someone else before anything really happened. Maybe it would work better if the player is knocked down into bleedout with controls disabled for a few seconds and delay the enemy getting the package to come collect his prize until after all other hostiles are dealt with.

anyone else having a problem where when they release a defeated enemy you die for no reason? o.o...

5 times i have injured raiders to the point where they surrender. i rob them and then release them to think about their lives but soon as im free to move again i just die. D:

ok so i installed and everything seems to work just fine but for some odd reason only my caracter strips when a scene initiates can someone help

Is this using the latest version of the Community Patch?

2.4.2 Released:

Takes advantage of the new functionality added by Four-Play Community Patch 2.0+ to specify only aggressive animations and make sure the victim is always on the receiving  end (the exception is Female on Male violation because we don't have any animations for that right now). Also violations no longer use beds (those violators aint that nice! :) )

I haven't had a chance to look at the other issues people reported (like dying after releasing a surrendered enemy, and occasionally teleportation to nowhere after the violation ends). But I'm aware of those and should fix them in the next version. This 2.4.2 update's only purpose to use the new Four-Play functionality above.

2.4.2 Released:
Takes advantage of the new functionality added by Four-Play Community Patch 2.0+ to specify only aggressive animations and make sure the victim is always on the receiving  end (the exception is Female on Male violation because we don't have any animations for that right now). Also violations no longer use beds (those violators aint that nice! :) )

I haven't had a chance to look at the other issues people reported (like dying after releasing a surrendered enemy, and occasionally teleportation to nowhere after the violation ends). But I'm aware of those and should fix them in the next version. This 2.4.2 update's only purpose to use the new Four-Play functionality above.

Honestly the normal and aggressive mode

are both good to switch,

Cuz Vinfamy use a "Perversion" status.

Sometimes it need victims to be more obedient and smooth

Yay I've been waiting for the update that keeps my girl on the receiving end of animations! Am upset the consensual animations aren't being used anymore though. There aren't many different animations on this game like Skyrim so using only aggressive ones severely limits the variation of animations selected but its k as long as I'm in the proper position now. Just hoping I don't have to replace my previous saves for this update to work properly.

Just hoping I don't have to replace my previous saves for this update to work properly.

Nope. Just install it normally and continue with your existing save.

I'll add consensual animations back in the next version, for after perversion. This would make the most sense considering the lack of animations. Will also make the perversion mechanic a bit more obvious.

I am having an issue with the black loading screen staying up permanently after about 3 rounds of the violation. I can hear what is happening but the loading screen remains. This is in the external world. Any thoughts? 

You can add the tweak to Fallout4Custom.ini to eliminate loading screens indoors:

[General]
fMinPlayerMoveToDistForLoadScreen=1000

For outdoors, loading screens will remain. Although if it's sometimes indefinite, then it's more of a vanilla infinite loading screen problem then anything specifically with FP. 

Another little issue I've encountered, during combat after killing a Super Mutant at the same time as the, "I can no longer fight." message popped up, my items were stolen and disappeared. At first, I figured they would've been given to the dead Super Mutant, but they were not there. There was no other enemies around and I even checked Piper's inventory to no avail. All I could do was reload a save before I encountered the Super Mutant.

Just hoping I don't have to replace my previous saves for this update to work properly.

Nope. Just install it normally and continue with your existing save.

I'll add consensual animations back in the next version, for after perversion. This would make the most sense considering the lack of animations. Will also make the perversion mechanic a bit more obvious.

I am having an issue with the black loading screen staying up permanently after about 3 rounds of the violation. I can hear what is happening but the loading screen remains. This is in the external world. Any thoughts? 

You can add the tweak to Fallout4Custom.ini to eliminate loading screens indoors:

[General]
fMinPlayerMoveToDistForLoadScreen=1000

For outdoors, loading screens will remain. Although if it's sometimes indefinite, then it's more of a vanilla infinite loading screen problem then anything specifically with FP. 

Thanks

I dunno why, but it wont trigger, i keep just simply getting killed even though i installed everything:

Crazy6987 - Sex Animation both pack 1 and the new 2.7 pack

Leito animations

Four-Play

Four-Play CP (latest version)

Vinfamy CP latest version

Violate latest version 

Prostitution latest version

And it wont work....

I dunno why, but it wont trigger, i keep just simply getting killed even though i installed everything:

Leito animations

Four-Play

Violate latest version 

And it wont work....

It's still possible to die if:

• Your enemies aren't valid races
  • You die too quickly for the temporary god mode to step in

Can you surrender? Use the CP to surrender.

Leito animations

Four-Play

Violate latest version 

And it wont work....

Fixed it, turns out that i needed to load Violate after Prostitution and Vinfamy  CP last. But how do you use CP to surrender i pressed right control and i did see the menu but i did not see a surrender option.

Leito animations

Four-Play

Violate latest version 

And it wont work....

Fixed it, turns out that i needed to load Violate after Prostitution and Vinfamy  CP last. But how do you use CP to surrender i pressed right control and i did see the menu but i did not see a surrender option.

You have to draw attention from enemies. At least it should be Warning or even Found