It works fine to me.

The only problem : I have a male character. So when there is a rape with a super mutant or a male raider, I have a female voice for my toon.

Otherwise it's amazing and really funny !

Thank you for this !

Sounds are currently embedded with Leito's animations for now, so they can't be changed dynamically, hence it doesn't really make sense for  anything but straight sex scenes.

Moving forward, the framework will handle sounds eventually and will make sure to take into account same-sex scenes too.

It might be about four-play, not just VIolate, but...

I found the position of "consensual missionary" might be not in the position list.

I can't switch to that pose.

I found the position of "consensual missionary" might be not in the position list.

In general or just for violation scenes? If just for violation then that is normal. The consensual positions are off for violation scenes until the perversion threshold is reached, which you can alter with vinfamy's control panel.  Note that if you have a low strength, high endurance character then you will probably not reach the perversion threshold since your character will pass out before then. 

The default number of rounds until passing out is 3 x str  (so if your str is 2, that's six rounds.)

The default number of rounds until perversion is 4 x end (so if your end is 2, that's eight rounds)

The current cap on number of rounds is 10. 

You can alter the first two values either by having a lower str and/or end character, or by lowering the rounds until perversion per endurance to say 1 or 2. And you can alter the rounds until exhaustion accordingly so that the scenes will last at your preferred duration time. If 10 rounds is too long for you, lower the rounds until exhaustion, if you're playing on a 1-3 str character and want the full 10 rounds anyway, raise it accordingly.

If you meant in general then... that probably belongs in the fourplay patch thread.

Just to add - that the end and str stats are your natural (not boosted in any way) stats. As in: it corresponds to what you have available in the perks screen. If you want to see the peversion  mechanic set the end multiplier to 1 and the str to the highest. Whatever happens (unless you've set your END to 10) you'll see the perversion part eventually.

In general or just for violation scenes? If just for violation then that is normal. The consensual positions are off for violation scenes until the perversion threshold is reached, which you can alter with vinfamy's control panel.  Note that if you have a low strength, high endurance character then you will probably not reach the perversion threshold since your character will pass out before then. 

The default number of rounds until passing out is 3 x str  (so if your str is 2, that's six rounds.)

The default number of rounds until perversion is 4 x end (so if your end is 2, that's eight rounds)

The current cap on number of rounds is 10. 

You can alter the first two values either by having a lower str and/or end character, or by lowering the rounds until perversion per endurance to say 1 or 2. And you can alter the rounds until exhaustion accordingly so that the scenes will last at your preferred duration time. If 10 rounds is too long for you, lower the rounds until exhaustion, if you're playing on a 1-3 str character and want the full 10 rounds anyway, raise it accordingly.

If you meant in general then... that probably belongs in the fourplay patch thread.

Sure things that I have no restriction of consensual and non-consensual positions.

Strength is 10 and Endurance is 3, and I adjust the mod properly.

So all other positions of consensual sex works well by switching key

except missionary consensual position.

I also was wondering if you could manually surrender and dissable the automatic trigger when your health is low.

Yes you can. You can disable health and cripple trigger via Vinfamy's CP. Then only surrender manually with Vinfamy's CP.

About the latest version of violation,

The function of interruption (attack the enemy in the process of violation) seems doesn't work well.

The process won't be stopped immediately, so after few seconds,

the player and the violator will still mate together again....in battle

help please, seems to work all but the animation dosen't start, after a while my pc and his partner redress and no animation has been played.

this also happen with other fourplay mod i've installed.

what's wrong? help please :(

help please, seems to work all but the animation dosen't start, after a while my pc and his partner redress and no animation has been played.

This shows that Four-Play is looking for the wrong set of animations.

You need Four-Play Community Patch and at least Leito's Animation Pack, with the latter's esp disabled. You can have Crazy's two packs as well but Leito is essential.

You need Four-Play Community Patch and at least Leito's Animation Pack, with the latter's esp disabled. You can have Crazy's two packs as well but Leito is essential.

i have all of that but i haven't disabled the esp. i hope that was the error.

thanks for the quick reply :)

i have all of that but i haven't disabled the esp. i hope that was the error.

thanks for the quick reply :)

dosen't work either with esp deletet. any idea? thx again

dosen't work either with esp deletet. any idea? thx again

Go into Four-Play MCM (numpad 7 is the hotkey) > Debug > Reload animations

any way to disable the "perversion" feature?

Set the multiplier to a big number in the control panel and it will never happen

After I was defeated by a legendary supermutant, Piper has been stuck in permanent wait mode, and stopquest FPV_Follower isn't helping.  She doesn't even go home when dismissed, just stands in one place.  Is there a console command I can use on her to fix her?

hmm weird ...

Make a backup save first.

Then shoot the crap out of her to see if you can piss her off into returning to her vanilla packages.

I miss the sex gun with leito's esp disabled. Also don't really like wandering waiting to be violated. When they are done you lose the distance you traveled. Like almost to bedford after along walk. They attack, you lose, they have their way and your back at sancturay. Now you have to do it all over again.Is their any way that they just leave and let you still be in the spot they raped you?

I miss the sex gun with leito's esp disabled. Also don't really like wandering waiting to be violated. When they are done you lose the distance you traveled. Like almost to bedford after along walk. They attack, you lose, they have their way and your back at sancturay. Now you have to do it all over again.Is their any way that they just leave and let you still be in the spot they raped you?

I keep forgetting to add more violation outcomes ...

You can leave Leito's esp enabled, but you'll need to delete all the sound descriptors with the prefix Leito from the esp using the CK or FO4Edit. Pretty easy to do. Leito has also said that he might do that himself and upload a version of that.

Also, Violate isn't the only FP mod out there. There are also other mods that can trigger animations via Four-Play (Leito's gun technically isn't a Four-Play mod): Sex Em Up and Mindless Sex if you just want to trigger sex, Prositution, Vanilla Fudge and Autonomy if you want a bit more context. 

Hi vinfamy....

..some Problems with this one.... so when  somebody surrender .. then i have 4 option.. Sex .. companion sex.. Rob him or release him..  so 3 of zher options working well but the 4st one is buggy.. very buggy...so the RELEASE option end up for me with my DEAD always.. and sure then a previous save...
So i can´t release anybody ... 

plsfix that ty..

Hi vinfamy....

..some Problems with this one.... so when  somebody surrender .. then i have 4 option.. Sex .. companion sex.. Rob him or release him..  so 3 of zher options working well but the 4st one is buggy.. very buggy...so the RELEASE option end up for me with my DEAD always.. and sure then a previous save...

So i can´t release anybody ... 

plsfix that ty..

I have been trying to simply just reproduce this problem for a while now and just can't make it happen in my game even once. I have also tried to essentially guess why the release option would kill some people's player characters and implemented potential counter-measures, but no luck.

My guess is it's caused by a mod conflict with some fairly common mod that I don't have.

For now, I guess shooting them is a way to release them out of their misery  too ...

I have been trying to simply just reproduce this problem for a while now and just can't make it happen in my game even once. I have also tried to essentially guess why the release option would kill some people's player characters and implemented potential counter-measures, but no luck.

My guess is it's caused by a mod conflict with some fairly common mod that I don't have.

For now, I guess shooting them is a way to release them out of their misery  too ...

Ok.. so shooting is one way.. the brutal one..

what is if i let them there how they are.. they are in the KNEE animation.. and i simply walk away..  what happen ? I  hope they will not be there anymore the next time the cell will load or ? 

I have a bug with the Adjust Scene Position.

Whenever I press shift+number it'll reload the place with a black screen and sometimes it'll stuck in the black screen.

This function is working in other mods without any problems.

Violate  and Abduction doesnt works together. Could somebody make  a patch...?

I have violate first then abduction in my load order...(both on last version)

Pls check it also out

so.. 1.. after i did enable abduction to work violate doesn´t work anymore.. ( So its not possible via dialogue to violate somebody... but in the Abduction menu that appears on pressing R you have also the opportunity to have Sex.. (don´t know why because on hois page it doesn´t say nothing about that.. But it is SEX not RAPE...pls check that out.. I don´t know why the dialogues doesn´t happen any more but it is so.. 

Edit : ok so abduction support 4 play it says vor version 0.70.. thats it why is works in the abduction system to have sex.. So that means Violate NOT WORK  with Abduction enabled. we need here a patch

this mod i mean

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3151-abduction/

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21982/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Ffallout4%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D21982%26preview%3D&pUp=1

I do not understand i mean it should work because Violate use a dialogue system and Abduction another button that works then over a menu... so they can be compatible.. but at the moment they are not...

Hello,

Seems to be a bug in 2.4.3:

In Scriptname FPV_OnHit extends ReferenceAlias there is an potential endless Loop in Function FindRapistFor(Actor akVictim):

In case there are less violators then victims and all violators are occupied:

If !currentAg.IsInFaction(SexFaction) && found == 0

will never become true

and the While found == 0 && interrupted == 0 will never end or at least will waste a lot of CPU power while waiting for an act to end. (Event four_play:Main.animation_over)

best regards

Aramiteus

Could it be possible to put some animations to "violation force" classes and allow the user to decide if he wants to be violated with more force/restriction than looking like having more consensual sex, because the animation looks to consensual?

Some animations look quite forced and restricting the victim to have no choice, while some other animations look mixed with a being a bit too consensual looking, although not fully consensual. I certainly would expect a female to either use their free arms to get free or their arms being restricted/chained. In case of raw supermutant power the supermutant would probably only need to hold the victim with one hand, but I wouldn't expect the victim to hold their arms freely around or at the supermutant in a consensual way.

So some animations look more restrictive and forced than others and a user setting his wish to "very restrictive" (while the animations are tagged that way) could see only the more restricted animations.