So I've been reading this thread for a while and I can't seem to find anything that relates to my problem. Most of the time when I surrender to raiders or gunners, they just stand around and don't do anything. Then when a scene finally happens, which is only about 30% of the time, my player gets violated a maximum of two times by the same npc then he runs off and the other just stand there and my character never passes out. What am I missing?

So I've been reading this thread for a while and I can't seem to find anything that relates to my problem. Most of the time when I surrender to raiders or gunners, they just stand around and don't do anything. Then when a scene finally happens, which is only about 30% of the time, my player gets violated a maximum of two times by the same npc then he runs off and the other just stand there and my character never passes out. What am I missing?

Maybe an enemy being killed right when you get knocked down screws thing up. You can try to escape by attacking your violators.

Maybe an enemy being killed right when you get knocked down screws thing up. You can try to escape by attacking your violators.

I wish it was as simple as that.  I did the console command for placing gunners at my players location with no other npcs or anything and as soon as I hit 30% three of them ran off and the one left just stood there looking at me.  This is what happens most of the time the violate should be happening.  It seems like they just go chase something super far off and attack it then never return

I wish it was as simple as that.  I did the console command for placing gunners at my players location with no other npcs or anything and as soon as I hit 30% three of them ran off and the one left just stood there looking at me.  This is what happens most of the time the violate should be happening.  It seems like they just go chase something super far off and attack it then never return

Just try to get violated in a normal combat situation (Combat Zone/ shoot someone in Diamond City, etc). Don't use console command to place enemies. They could revert to running back to their package location after combat stops.

Just try to get violated in a normal combat situation (Combat Zone/ shoot someone in Diamond City, etc). Don't use console command to place enemies. They could revert to running back to their package location after combat stops.

Tried that too, they do the same thing. same dude banged her twice then two ran off and she just sits there naked, then the other ones just sit there and point/clap while the two that ran off go do their thing and never come back so the scene never ends.

Tried that too, they do the same thing. same dude banged her twice then two ran off and she just sits there naked, then the other ones just sit there and point/clap while the two that ran off go do their thing and never come back so the scene never ends.

punch the guy who claps to end the scene.

punch the guy who claps to end the scene.

Ok so i did that six times before one guy triggered a violate then i punched the seventh time then they killed me.  I re-installed the mod before posting this and the same thing happened.  Do i need to re-install any other mods?  I noticed that when I have SEU installed that during violate the clothes stay on, and my family planning isnt working.  I can deal with the other two mods not working but would really like violate to work.  Please advise.  Thanks for all your help.

Ok so i did that six times before one guy triggered a violate then i punched the seventh time then they killed me.  I re-installed the mod before posting this and the same thing happened.  Do i need to re-install any other mods?  I noticed that when I have SEU installed that during violate the clothes stay on, and my family planning isnt working.  I can deal with the other two mods not working but would really like violate to work.  Please advise.  Thanks for all your help.

sounds like you have a mod conflict, some AI mod that's overzealous with its quest priorities.

the rape is over fixed back to the sanctuary?

for now. might change that this week

sounds like you have a mod conflict, some AI mod that's overzealous with its quest priorities.

the rape is over fixed back to the sanctuary?

for now. might change that this week

Yeah so I started a new game and spawned some raiders and everything worked perfectly.  Then I did a few quests and played for a couple hours then when I was defeated by raiders, they started running off again.  Any ideas?

The problem about dying after releasing someone that some people are reporting is really baffling for me. No idea how that's possible. The script fragment attached to that dialogue choice doesn't even touch the player (only thing it does is make the surrendered enemy run away)

After an npc surrenders and kneels, I can approach and have sex no problem. Then the npc stays kneeling until I walk away, then sometimes they will stand up and walk around till I approach them, then they kneel again. If I talk to them and try sex again, it seems to work for about 5 seconds, then suddenly I die.

2.4 Released:

• Devious Devices optional integration: If you have Devious Devices installed (completely optional), at the start of each violation, you and your follower get locked up in random devious devices. The keys to unlock these are with the violator that stole your stuffs.
  • Stealing now always leaves you with one and only one weapon.
  • You'll now pass out and wake up at your nearest settlement, so not always Sanctuary anymore.

2.4 Released:
  • Devious Devices optional integration: If you have Devious Devices installed (completely optional), at the start of each violation, you and your follower get locked up in random devious devices. The keys to unlock these are with the violator that stole your stuffs.
  • Stealing now always leaves you with one and only one weapon.
  • You'll now pass out and wake up at your nearest settlement, so not always Sanctuary anymore.

Issue report:

1.In sex scene all equipment will be stripped includes strains devices, so characters will doing strange poses ... 

(Maybe we can use CP to enlist those devices one by one, but it takes time)

2.Some strain-pose forces sex position reset to stand status, sometimes player, sometimes NPC (violator)

3.Is it possible to make the strain device on/off in CP?

1.In sex scene all equipment will be stripped includes strains devices, so characters will doing strange poses ... 

(Maybe we can use CP to enlist those devices one by one, but it takes time)

You need the latest Four-Play Alignment Fixes and animation loader which prevents DD items from being stripped

i got a question about player and companion wear power armor

it appear i got animation block message, anyway you can makes that works?

FP's handling of Power Armour isn't that ready yet.

After my character was violated multiple times, she was dumped off at a settlement.  I unlocked the mouth gag and bodysuit but forgot about the mitten restraints (which removes the pipboy) Im unable to bring the pipboy back up to unlock the hand restraints.  What course of action do i need to do to remove hand restraints or do I need to use console commands to make the pipboy reappear?

After my character was violated multiple times, she was dumped off at a settlement.  I unlocked the mouth gag and bodysuit but forgot about the mitten restraints (which removes the pipboy) Im unable to bring the pipboy back up to unlock the hand restraints.  What course of action do i need to do to remove hand restraints or do I need to use console commands to make the pipboy reappear?

The leader of your violators (i.e. the dude that the Retrieval quest is pointing at) should have the key.

Apart from that, I'm no DD expert. Might get a better answer by asking over the DD thread.