I think there's a new bug.  I noticed that if Violate triggers but the attacker isnt Human (or is wearing power armor) the game gets into a bugged state.  I am unable to heal (stimpacks dont work) and cant kill the attacker(s).  They go to zero health, then dont die, then a few seconds later have full health again.

I've had this happen with the Power Armor guy in The Forge, and Protectrons in the Library.  I do have Volate set to 'human only' in the race check.  

Ran across an incident with this mod that seems a little odd. Started a character at the Atom Cat's garage and was attempting to get north. Needless to say, lots of skull symbols that things were too tough for a level 1-2 character.

Ran across feral dogs, led by an albino. Needless to say, they defeated me, triggering the surrender animation. Being done by dogs isn't part of the picture at the moment. However, they did steal her stuff, as did a mirelurk hunter earlier.  Don't know what sort of tags are involved, but it seems that animals that can't boink the hell out of ya shouldn't be taking your gear either.

Admitted, this was with the previous release, just thought I'd report it for consideration.

Vinfamy-

Amazing work.

Suggestion: a list of helpful console commands for troubleshooting and settings in the Description/OP?

The CP item of yours seems to inconsistently change settings for Violate - some console commands might be handy in the description.

Thanks again for your tremendous work on this!

An issue report:

Once I disable DD and keep playing Violate, then I enable DD again, the violate scene can't trigger DD.

Should I make another clean save without four-play and enable FP and DD simultaneously?

Should be no need to do that. The following console command would do the trick:

stopquest FPV_Player

startquest FPV_Player

Ran across an incident with this mod that seems a little odd. Started a character at the Atom Cat's garage and was attempting to get north. Needless to say, lots of skull symbols that things were too tough for a level 1-2 character.

Ran across feral dogs, led by an albino. Needless to say, they defeated me, triggering the surrender animation. Being done by dogs isn't part of the picture at the moment. However, they did steal her stuff, as did a mirelurk hunter earlier.  Don't know what sort of tags are involved, but it seems that animals that can't boink the hell out of ya shouldn't be taking your gear either.

Admitted, this was with the previous release, just thought I'd report it for consideration.

Do you have the Race Check off by any chance? Violate is not supposed to let you get knocked down if none of your current combat targets are of valid races.

Or, you're not running Violate 1.x, are you? If so, things have changed and improved a lot since then.

Vinfamy-

Amazing work.

Suggestion: a list of helpful console commands for troubleshooting and settings in the Description/OP?

The CP item of yours seems to inconsistently change settings for Violate - some console commands might be handy in the description.

Thanks again for your tremendous work on this!

help FPV_Global 0

will give you a list of all the settings you can change using

set FPV_Global_xyz to #

with xyz ass whatever the name of the setting and # as whatever number you want to set it to.

An issue report:

Once I disable DD and keep playing Violate, then I enable DD again, the violate scene can't trigger DD.

Should I make another clean save without four-play and enable FP and DD simultaneously?

Should be no need to do that. The following console command would do the trick:

stopquest FPV_Player

startquest FPV_Player

Nope V,

The mod stop working is DD, not violate.

I disable and enable DD.esp, violate works well, but DD ain't work anymore in violate scene. (Only sex but no restrains)

I know, but restarting Violate with those console commands will force Violate to try to link up with Devious Devices again.

Hi V, I guess I know where the problem oriented...

cuz I used "bat changename" to change player's name.

Once I use a save before changing name,

the mod works well even I use console to turn DD on/off.

For the life of me, I just can get this to work.. Fourplay/FO4Leito etc. are all working like a charm, and also your prostitution mod is working perfectly. However, when I enable this mod, nothing happens. Via the control panel I get all the options, also the surrender option when in combat is showing in the control panel, but when I press it olny the text ("I had no choice" or whatever) appears and nothing happens. Also in combat nothing triggers... Papyrus log says a lot of this:

Cannot open store for class "dd:dd_library", missing file?
[07/09/2017 - 12:17:18AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "DDlibs" on object "FPV_OnHit"
[07/09/2017 - 12:17:18AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "LoadDD" in state "" on object "FPV_OnHit".
[07/09/2017 - 12:17:18AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "FPV_Script" on object "FPV_FightBack"
[07/09/2017 - 12:17:18AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnTimer" in state "" on object "FPV_FightBack".
[07/09/2017 - 12:17:34AM] error: Unable to bind script FPV_OnHit to alias playerRef on quest FPV_Player (0E000F99) because their base types do not match
[07/09/2017 - 12:17:34AM] error: Unable to bind script FPV_FightBack to alias Others on quest FPV_Follower (0E001734) because their base types do not match
[07/09/2017 - 12:17:34AM] error: Unable to bind script FPV_FightBack to alias Others19 on quest FPV_Follower (0E001734) because their base types do not match
[07/09/2017 - 12:17:34AM] error: Unable to bind script FPV_FightBack to alias Others18 on quest FPV_Follower (0E001734) because their base types do not match
[07/09/2017 - 12:17:34AM] error: Unable to bind script FPV_FightBack to alias Others17 on quest FPV_Follower (0E001734) because their base types do not match
[07/09/2017 - 12:17:34AM] error: Unable to bind script FPV_FightBack to alias Others16 on quest FPV_Follower (0E001734) because their base types do not match
[07/09/2017 - 12:17:34AM] error: Unable to bind script FPV_FightBack to alias Others15 on quest FPV_Follower (0E001734) because their base types do not match
[07/09/2017 - 12:17:34AM] error: Unable to bind script FPV_FightBack to alias Others14 on quest FPV_Follower (0E001734) because their base types do not match
[07/09/2017 - 12:17:34AM] error: Unable to bind script FPV_FightBack to alias Others13 on quest FPV_Follower (0E001734) because their base types do not match
[07/09/2017 - 12:17:34AM] error: Unable to bind script FPV_FightBack to alias Others12 on quest FPV_Follower (0E001734) because their base types do not match
[07/09/2017 - 12:17:34AM] error: Unable to bind script FPV_FightBack to alias Others11 on quest FPV_Follower (0E001734) because their base types do not match
[07/09/2017 - 12:17:34AM] error: Unable to bind script FPV_FightBack to alias Others10 on quest FPV_Follower (0E001734) because their base types do not match
[07/09/2017 - 12:17:34AM] error: Unable to bind script FPV_FightBack to alias Others09 on quest FPV_Follower (0E001734) because their base types do not match
[07/09/2017 - 12:17:34AM] error: Unable to bind script FPV_FightBack to alias Others08 on quest FPV_Follower (0E001734) because their base types do not match
[07/09/2017 - 12:17:34AM] error: Unable to bind script FPV_FightBack to alias Others07 on quest FPV_Follower (0E001734) because their base types do not match
[07/09/2017 - 12:17:34AM] error: Unable to bind script FPV_FightBack to alias Others06 on quest FPV_Follower (0E001734) because their base types do not match
[07/09/2017 - 12:17:34AM] error: Unable to bind script FPV_FightBack to alias Others05 on quest FPV_Follower (0E001734) because their base types do not match
[07/09/2017 - 12:17:34AM] error: Unable to bind script FPV_FightBack to alias Others04 on quest FPV_Follower (0E001734) because their base types do not match
[07/09/2017 - 12:17:34AM] error: Unable to bind script FPV_FightBack to alias Others03 on quest FPV_Follower (0E001734) because their base types do not match
[07/09/2017 - 12:17:34AM] error: Unable to bind script FPV_FightBack to alias Others02 on quest FPV_Follower (0E001734) because their base types do not match
[07/09/2017 - 12:17:34AM] error: Unable to bind script FPV_FightBack to alias Others01 on quest FPV_Follower (0E001734) because their base types do not match
[07/09/2017 - 12:17:34AM] error: Property Trudy on script four_play:test_term_group attached to  (09020680) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (09020635) is not the right type

[07/09/2017 - 12:17:34AM] error: Property Virgil on script four_play:test_term_group attached to 

I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, any help would hugely be appreciated!

Is anyone else having a problem where their companions gear gets either deleted or changed during a violation, several times now it has happened to me, one of my companions has standard leather armour but after being violated by an npc wearing all heavy armour, her armour changed to a heavy leather set,  other times if they are wearing clothing that can be modified it gets reset back to the default setting, seems like when a companion gets violated their gear sometimes gets changed to match their attacker, or just gets deleted.

For the life of me, I just can get this to work.. Fourplay/FO4Leito etc. are all working like a charm, and also your prostitution mod is working perfectly. However, when I enable this mod, nothing happens. Via the control panel I get all the options, also the surrender option when in combat is showing in the control panel, but when I press it olny the text ("I had no choice" or whatever) appears and nothing happens. Also in combat nothing triggers... Papyrus log says a lot of this:

Violate's main script fails to bind so nothing will work.

Disable FP_Violate.esp. Load, save. Enable esp, load. See if it works this time. You need to get the message "Vinfamy: Thanks for installing Violate" to confirm that it initializes successfully.

It's a random quirk related to the framework itself.

Having a maddening problem here in that I do not seem to be able to get away. If you have DD integrated and end up in some (rather fine!) bindings, you simply can't get out. You're unable to use your hands at all so are unable to unlock anything, and if you're in the strait-jacket you're basically stuffed. I'm sat in a gunner camp permanently as one of the gunner's bitch and this guy has some stamina.

Help! :)

Having a maddening problem here in that I do not seem to be able to get away. If you have DD integrated and end up in some (rather fine!) bindings, you simply can't get out. You're unable to use your hands at all so are unable to unlock anything, and if you're in the strait-jacket you're basically stuffed. I'm sat in a gunner camp permanently as one of the gunner's bitch and this guy has some stamina.

Well, it makes sense that your violators would bind you tight and that it's not super easy to escape, no?

To not have to wait too long to the end of the violation, try reducing the stamina multiplier, although I added a limit of 10 rounds a while back so it won't be that long, or reducing the sex scene duration below the default 30 seconds.

On making escape from DD items easier, you'll have to ask the DD team over at their thread.

Well, it makes sense that your violators would bind you tight and that it's not super easy to escape, no?

To not have to wait too long to the end of the violation, try reducing the stamina multiplier, although I added a limit of 10 rounds a while back so it won't be that long, or reducing the sex scene duration below the default 30 seconds.

On making escape from DD items easier, you'll have to ask the DD team over at their thread.

And just a murmur:

Not all DD equipment are reasonable in violate sex scene....

(DD includes some suits and dress, it seems like a formal suit, not for sex use lol )

Thanking you kindly.

I think there's a new bug.  I noticed that if Violate triggers but the attacker isnt Human (or is wearing power armor) the game gets into a bugged state.  I am unable to heal (stimpacks dont work) and cant kill the attacker(s).  They go to zero health, then dont die, then a few seconds later have full health again.

I've had this happen with the Power Armor guy in The Forge, and Protectrons in the Library.  I do have Volate set to 'human only' in the race check.  

I am also having this problem; basically after the animation no mater what you do to heal your hp resets to 1 or drains quickly. so you end up unable to take a punch let alone a shot.

Disable FP_Violate.esp. Load, save. Enable esp, load. See if it works this time. You need to get the message "Vinfamy: Thanks for installing Violate" to confirm that it initializes successfully.

im having the same problem, i tried what you said and still get the same thing, violate shows up in menu but nothing happen even when i surrender, im also fairly new to modding Fallout 4.    i have all your other mods which work fine except for violate and kidnapped.

im having the same problem, i tried what you said and still get the same thing, violate shows up in menu but nothing happen even when i surrender, im also fairly new to modding Fallout 4.    i have all your other mods which work fine except for violate and kidnapped.

ok so i got it to work, what i had to do was uninstall both violate and kidnapped load the game save quit, install violate load game wait save quit, install kidnapped load game.

but now violate doesnt play any animations, they just stand there. the other ones like prostitution work fine. right now i only have leito's animations.

Hmmm I swear I must have tried that at least 20 times, but hey, it worked this time!:D

Only now prostitution doesn't seem to do anything anymore..., messages appear but toggle does nothing, kind of the same I had with violate before:( Is load order important in this? Or would my best bet be to simply deactivate-->save-->activate all of your mods and see if they all load correctly via the "thank you for installiing..." messages?, Could the control panel mod have any influence on this?

Thanks for the quick response btw!

Hmmm I swear I must have tried that at least 20 times, but hey, it worked this time! :D

Only now prostitution doesn't seem to do anything anymore..., messages appear but toggle does nothing, kind of the same I had with violate before:( Is load order important in this? Or would my best bet be to simply deactivate-->save-->activate all of your mods and see if they all load correctly via the "thank you for installiing..." messages?, Could the control panel mod have any influence on this?

Thanks for the quick response btw!

okay so, assuming i wasn't doing anything wrong, prostitution does in fact conflict with violate, i was able to get it to work if i left prostitution uninstalled, also had to uninstall all of vinfamy's mods load save quit then reinstall them except prostitution.

prostitution does in fact conflict with violate

No it really doesn't. I run the two mods 100% of the time so I would have noticed any conflict.

I would also have already been bombarded with bug reports if that's the case as probably 80% (guess statistic) of Violate users also use Prostitution.

The problem might have something to do with the Devious Devices optional integration. The problem was spotted with FP Prostitution 2.5, which straight up shut down if DD scripts are not in your folder, and I had to change the method of integrating (Btw, use 2.5.1 if you use Prostitution). FPV could have the same problem (I was actually confused why one works without DD and the other doesn't, despite them having the same integration method), but more hit and miss perhaps.