3 hours ago, 666VAMPIRE666 said:

It turned out to start normally, but got stuck on the assistant’s quest, reassure the client and the bandits, the quest marker is still hanging on the camille, the client goes on endlessly, and there are no bandits anywhere and there is no marker on them

Try to play as whore.

On 8/13/2019 at 7:47 AM, tharengore said:

So I take it this mod doesn't work with SE or not with out some reworking of files??  I tried installing and first run of FIN and got animation file errors for stuff not compatible with SE.  So removed the error causing files.  But still no quest starter or even location on map for this mod.  Is there something else I need to remove or modify to make it work in SE??  Thanks for any help!

I did manually install this mod.

I tried this mod a long time ago and would like to try it again in SSE...

On 12/16/2019 at 10:55 PM, snarfies said:

I tried this mod a long time ago and would like to try it again in SSE...

Well, you'll need to wait... ot help me to make a functionnal sexlab SSE installation !

I extracted th scripts from the bs2 archive, i have sse skese...

I need the creation kit now... a functionnaly one (the one I got from bethesda crash....)

• 3 weeks later...

Is there a fix/work around for the Noble Sins quest?  I'm also stuck at waiting to "watch" Kahedec perform with the Orc. Instead her and Axia are having a stare down, while the Orc just wanders around.  

I tried to jump ahead to see if that might help, I recruited Ahlam for Courtesan, unfortunately, I can't fast travel with her, so stuck walking behind her to the mansion...

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/14/2019 at 8:50 PM, Delzaron said:

Try to play as whore.

I have the same issue, like 300 in game hour. No interact between the first "serve a client" quest and the courtesan, they just look on each other, but they can´t even near less than 3 meters to themselves and no bandits are outside in the first "Solve a bandit problem" quest.

On 1/24/2020 at 4:09 PM, LionLord87 said:

I have the same issue, like 300 in game hour. No interact between the first "serve a client" quest and the courtesan, they just look on each other, but they can´t even near less than 3 meters to themselves and no bandits are outside in the first "Solve a bandit problem" quest.

Argh... I'll need to play NMM again...

On 2/1/2020 at 6:20 PM, Delzaron said:

Normal, it's not open yet !

You need to make the appropriate quest to get hat door and open that place for business !

HOw can i start the quest? do i need to finish the main quests first?

And i have a problem with NMM2_Dance. around stage 40-50 (recruit 2 other dancers) my character freezes. i can't talk to anyone or move anymore. is it okay to skip directly to the end with setstage command?

8 minutes ago, Kanealpha said:

HOw can i start the quest? do i need to finish the main quests first?

And i have a problem with NMM2_Dance. around stage 40-50 (recruit 2 other dancers) my character freezes. i can't talk to anyone or move anymore. is it okay to skip directly to the end with setstage command?

The red button brothel is included into the main quest.

Player being blocked in the dance quest is normal, the next stage re enable your controls.

26 minutes ago, Kanealpha said:

there is no next stage. i am stuck unable to move , so i can't go to the girls to hire them. and axia walks away.

I skippe it now. now i am in AMelies past and have to take a photo of vex. i forgot how to do that. which ID does the quest Amelies past have?

aNMM3_Amelie.

Stuck in dancing ? Not normal... it just an utility.wait before the controls are reenabled again...

8 hours ago, Kanealpha said:

thanks. does the aNMM4_sideQuest_GirlBard  come in a specific order or can i start it manually ? Setstage aNMM4_sideQuest_GirlBard 10 does not recognize the quest s valid and the brothel does not show up on my map

you need to be advanced enough in the mod story to get the launch dialogue of that side quest. It open a brothel near Riften.