Plan for NMM rework :

- replace the Mansion nearby solitude. Two spots possible : yhe kinky inn (a mod from SSE), and Torvis house in The Great City of Solitude (need to add a onload script to disable Toldis related stuff).

- maybe supress the three vampire girls, and the Truth or Dare game. It doesn't add a lot to the story, instead what was done in the fallout 3 mod, were p*d*ph*l*a was involved (inf act the girls were affecte dby; the deleaon syndrome which disallow them to age... but it add moral questions to the pimp business).

- a better intro, and a better end. Any tip will help.

2 hours ago, Delzaron said:

- replace the Mansion nearby solitude.

You could have a look at the location of the Ponytail Club. An extension of maria Eden :

So far, that spot seem to be left mostly unused by most Solitude overhauls.

The Ponytail-Club esp can be used on it's own, it doesn't rely on anything.

Spoiler

d63_1283_PTC.jpg.2ecceeaf2878a0e85b63507c15da5c66.jpg

4 hours ago, worik said:

You could have a look at the location of the Ponytail Club. An extension of maria Eden :

So far, that spot seem to be left mostly unused by most Solitude overhauls.

The Ponytail-Club esp can be used on it's own, it doesn't rely on anything.

Reveal hidden contents

Can be good yes... but placing the mansion at the exterior of the city os good too. After all, brothels were named like that because they were "border" to the city.

In french, it means "bordel" et "bord".

A whore was a "fille bordelière", or a "coureuse de rempart"

Alsi I wish to create a story for each of the girls of the mod. tha main sotry concerns the mistress and her minions of course (Amelie and Lalum), but It could be nice to add more content for the other (for exemple, Carmen could have a love story with captain Aldis...)

41 minutes ago, HerculesCow33 said:

Hello there. Thanks for the mod! How can I make my follower a bitch?

When you'll be able to recruit people for the mansion, followers (vanilla configuration, so npcs in currentfollwerfaction) will get a new dialogue line. Use it, and fill an open position. Your follower will receive a outfit and be packaged to work in the Mansion.

image.jpeg

4 hours ago, Delzaron said:

When you'll be able to recruit people for the mansion, followers (vanilla configuration, so npcs in currentfollwerfaction) will get a new dialogue line. Use it, and fill an open position. Your follower will receive a outfit and be packaged to work in the Mansion.

image.jpeg

I guess I won't be able to get to that part. I think the conversion of the follower into a bitch is done after the first quest.

I'm taking carmen to axia and im talking axia. But that part is not completed in the quests window. And there's still a mark above carmen and axia. 

() Serve the client (least 2). 

() Bring carmen to axia. 

(•) .....

What can i do? Where am I making a mistake?

5 minutes ago, HerculesCow33 said:

I guess I won't be able to get to that part. I think the conversion of the follower into a bitch is done after the first quest.

I'm taking carmen to axia and im talking axia. But that part is not completed in the quests window. And there's still a mark above carmen and axia. 

() Serve the client (least 2). 

() Bring carmen to axia. 

(•) .....

What can i do? Where am I making a mistake?

There is a scene. Carmen will travel to Axia. There is also a debug dialogue in Axia, if I remember well.

By the way, I think to redesign some npcs of the mods, including Axia herself. I wish to give her a more serious look...

I have some ideas, but I'm open to suggestions.

23 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

There is a scene. Carmen will travel to Axia. There is also a debug dialogue in Axia, if I remember well.

By the way, I think to redesign some npcs of the mods, including Axia herself. I wish to give her a more serious look...

I will offer suggestions at a more comfortable time after solving the problem.  I really couldn't get out of it.  carmen follows me, i take him to axia.  I'm talking to axia.  I choose the right dialogue.  'serve the client (at least 2)' step appears in quests.  but the 'take carmen to axia' step does not seem to have happened.  (the box next to it is empty).  then I cannot enter into any dialogue with clients.  I would love to play this mod.  What can we do?

30 minutes ago, HerculesCow33 said:

I will offer suggestions at a more comfortable time after solving the problem.  I really couldn't get out of it.  carmen follows me, i take him to axia.  I'm talking to axia.  I choose the right dialogue.  'serve the client (at least 2)' step appears in quests.  but the 'take carmen to axia' step does not seem to have happened.  (the box next to it is empty).  then I cannot enter into any dialogue with clients.  I would love to play this mod.  What can we do?

I'll reinstill and try the mod. It's a long timer I didn't played it... but If I plan to reo it, I must replay it entirely.

5 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

I'll reinstill and try the mod. It's a long timer I didn't played it... but If I plan to reo it, I must replay it entirely.

Ok...

aNMM2_begin. You meet Carmen at stage 20 (it's when you finish to deliver the adds), it trigger stage 30.

stage 30, talk to Axia. it trigger stage 40.

A scene begins, Axia and Carmen will talk. You're not needed. trigger stage 50, Carmen joins as whore.

I'll play it, and see. Maybe a script is corrupted, it happens sometimes...

58 minutes ago, HerculesCow33 said:

tested.

Axia seems blocked in her office... and can't meet Carmen,; who don't have this problem and go to her scene marker in the small saloon.

Use setstage anmm2_begin 50 if that happen.

For the clients, I got one easely. for the second, I used Amelie dialogue to trigger a new rep quest... it seems the current one don't stop correctly...

Things to add to the list.

1 hour ago, Delzaron said:

tested.

Axia seems blocked in her office... and can't meet Carmen,; who don't have this problem and go to her scene marker in the small saloon.

Use setstage anmm2_begin 50 if that happen.

For the clients, I got one easely. for the second, I used Amelie dialogue to trigger a new rep quest... it seems the current one don't stop correctly...

Things to add to the list.

thank you for your interest. :)  I'll try it as soon as possible, my friend.

13 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Talking for male pc.

Like our followers, we can make our spouse work in a brothel.  Our spouse will not want this, but we can force our spouse to do so (dialogues can be written accordingly. they may cry and be upset.).  a little cuckold will make the mod even more liking.  It can also be a dialogue telling bitches to use condoms.  (This is a brothel and disease can be spread.) I will continue as soon as I think about it, but I think people will like this.

6 hours ago, HerculesCow33 said:

Talking for male pc.

Like our followers, we can make our spouse work in a brothel.  Our spouse will not want this, but we can force our spouse to do so (dialogues can be written accordingly. they may cry and be upset.).  a little cuckold will make the mod even more liking.  It can also be a dialogue telling bitches to use condoms.  (This is a brothel and disease can be spread.) I will continue as soon as I think about it, but I think people will like this.

Night Mistress Mansion is not focused on slavery, brutality, or forced sex. She never force nobody to work for her, but strangely, her favorite girls are all her minions (the fact she's a vampire lord is surely for something. It's also why I want to five a more serious appearance). And the conditions the mansion offers are far better than any brothels in skyrim (specialy Dark Arena !).

Only the player will be "convinced" to serve, due to his mistakes, in the redone. And just for a quest, before the affair with Iolia.

• 2 weeks later...

Solitude is a more shitty place than I thought...

The best place for the mansion according to the solitude city mod is a place occupied by a path is vanilla skyrim... so I can't place the Mansion here.

The best compromize is truly placing it farrer, after the harbor, where the kinky inn is.

Solitude is a more shitty place than I thought...

The best place for the mansion according to the solitude city mod is a place occupied by a path is vanilla skyrim... so I can't place the Mansion here.

The best compromize is truly placing it farrer, after the harbor, where the kinky inn is.

Or creating a small part of landscape in the river...

• 3 weeks later...

Here's the new Mansion interior, solitude Manor style.

You can see it's far more little than the original vampire style Manor.

It also have a 1st stage, and a cellar (it will contain the laundry, the print, and the path to the secret garden).

Maybe I'll add another stage, for a saloon and the courtesans bedrooms.

What to you think ?

Capture d’écran (233).png

Capture d’écran (243).png

Capture d’écran (242).png

Reading ZNightMistressMansion>>Warning: \character\animations\ZNightMistressMansion\nmmPoleDance.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZNightMistressMansion\nmmDanceBelly.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZNightMistressMansion\nmmDanceSexyJA.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZNightMistressMansion\nmmDanceShakeAss.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZNightMistressMansion\nmmDanceSnakeDance.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
 V1 ... 

Help please! What do I download for this? Thank you

On 6/17/2021 at 8:20 PM, Razoo said:

Reading ZNightMistressMansion>>Warning: \character\animations\ZNightMistressMansion\nmmPoleDance.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZNightMistressMansion\nmmDanceBelly.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZNightMistressMansion\nmmDanceSexyJA.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZNightMistressMansion\nmmDanceShakeAss.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZNightMistressMansion\nmmDanceSnakeDance.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
 V1 ... 

Help please! What do I download for this? Thank you

I can't help you, i never use skyrim SE...

Did you run FNIS ? also ask to sombody skilled in mod conversions for animations conversions.

If not, maybe there is something to do with zaz (the last version contains dance spots, I used them for Dark Arena).