20 hours ago, jasminejo24 said:

hi him on the mission where i need to hire some whores for the mansion, found 2 girls in falkreach but when i tell them there is a position avaliable i get a message in the top left saying no slots avaliable. im not sure how to progress

It's done (axia recruits one by herself). Go back to Axia.

Small question. I tried to look for an answer in the many pages but couldn't find precisely what i was searching for.

So I am about to start the mod. My char is pretty unexperienced, if i make her start as an apprentice, will she be able to progress up to being a courtesan?

Ā 

Thx in advance.

9 hours ago, moushna said:

Small question. I tried to look for an answer in the many pages but couldn't find precisely what i was searching for.

So I am about to start the mod. My char is pretty unexperienced, if i make her start as an apprentice, will she be able to progress up to being a courtesan?

Ā 

Thx in advance.

Yes, it's based on the mod story advancement, not the player level.

1 hour ago, Kanealpha said:

If i hire a follower as a whore for the Brothel (o am now at the point where i have to hire 3 NPC or followers) will i loose them as followers or can i hire them as followers again? becasue i use EFF and most of the NPCs you mentioned are also my active followers

No, they are still usable as followers. And you can fire them from the brothels too.

On 9/4/2019 at 9:37 PM, Kanealpha said:

i can't fire them. i get the conversation to fire he but the only answer is "on second thought i don't wanna fire oyu ...but work harder"

Ā 

And in the "shower room" of the mansion you forgot to add stairs so someone can get out of the pool again

Oki, I'll investigate.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Yami said:

So i have the problem that nobody is doing anything, neither my followers that i hired or the normal staff like Lalum. Can someone help pls?

something is blocking the actor dialogues events ?

Ā 

Try with radiant prostitution, and the patch for NMM.

58 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

something is blocking the actor dialogues events ?

Ā 

Try with radiant prostitution, and the patch for NMM.

Sooo... it kinda works with radiant prostitution but, only the whores are getting jobs andĀ not the dancers, only my followers are getting to work and not the staff that comes with the mod and it seems like only one is working at the same time.

44 minutes ago, Yami said:

Sooo... it kinda works with radiant prostitution but, only the whores are getting jobs andĀ not the dancers, only my followers are getting to work and not the staff that comes with the mod and it seems like only one is working at the same time.

Strange... the actors events are set for all ranks.

• 4 weeks later...

Is there a Location Guide for Finding the quest NPC's I am doing "A picture worth 1000 Septims" there is no quest tracker, I cannot even get a general location on the Map, it says Eat Empire Company guess what he ain't there (I may have killed all the guards in frustration...) Orthus Endario where for art thou Orthus?

Problem I see is even after I find him, there will be other quests I am sure that will be well difficult as to complete due to vague information. Except maybe the 2 I spotted in Falkreath other than the Bill Poster...

Ā 

Scrap that I found him... forgot about Windhelm lol, still quest markers would be really handy

On 11/10/2019 at 2:08 AM, DarksideTinkerbell said:

Is there a Location Guide for Finding the quest NPC's I am doing "A picture worth 1000 Septims" there is no quest tracker, I cannot even get a general location on the Map, it says Eat Empire Company guess what he ain't there (I may have killed all the guards in frustration...) Orthus Endario where for art thou Orthus?

Problem I see is even after I find him, there will be other quests I am sure that will be well difficult as to complete due to vague information. Except maybe the 2 I spotted in Falkreath other than the Bill Poster...

Ā 

Scrap that I found him... forgot about Windhelm lol, still quest markers would be really handy

Yep, Orthus Endario is the man you need for that quest.

Ā 

On 11/14/2019 at 7:40 AM, Hiderius said:

I'm at the quest Recruiting and Addvertising and says that I need to serve some clients (at least 2) I've served 1 but now everyone always says "not now, honey" when I ask "hi, do you fancy some fun"

Ā 

is there an amount of time I should wait to get the other client that I need

T?hat bug happens somethimes. Use Amelie dalogues to reset the quest.

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, god7 said:

Can you guys help me? Where is the east empire company.Ā 

Windhelm docks outside the city where the ships are placed. It is part of a vanilla quest where you have to hunt pirates for them.

And they have a big warehouse at the solitude docks.