3 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Iolia and Kahedec scene was deleted. I made a fadetoblack and a setstage for replace it. Of course, you need to sport the girls in act, and talk to Kahedec.

Yes I've saw them in action and talked to Kahedec. After talking to her both of them will instantly teleport to Axia and quest journal will be updated to listen to them talking, but after going to Axia and those 2 girls, nothing happened. No one will talk. They're just standing doing nothing. 

57 minutes ago, gunthererickson said:

Greetings. Again in the final ritual, after the beheading of the victim nothing happens. Axia just begins following me again, but nothing else.

in fact, the appearing of the Black Man is also bugged, nothing happens, and I don't know what must happen after returning to the mansion

6 hours ago, gunthererickson said:

in fact, the appearing of the Black Man is also bugged, nothing happens, and I don't know what must happen after returning to the mansion

I should remove that part, and direclty send back the girls in the Mansion...

In the Mansion, you'll talk  Axia will thanks you, and the mod story is finished

1 hour ago, steiner76 said:

Kahedec Dont talk to the Orc in the Quest Nobles Sins.

No interactios after waiting a lot of time.

ScreenShot167.png.8738c2c0a852154199d854e892ab9123.pngScreenShot169.png.a101dcaabb425d1315e302d0da60fcee.png

How did you progress thru the quest? I'm stuck at the quest where I need to talk to Axia after seeing both Lolia and Kahedec having sex. When I returned to hear their conversation, nothing happened.

5 hours ago, Kenerkz said:

How did you progress thru the quest? I'm stuck at the quest where I need to talk to Axia after seeing both Lolia and Kahedec having sex. When I returned to hear their conversation, nothing happened.

It's becuase of Kahedec package, I guess. I should change it.

4 hours ago, Kenerkz said:

I'm still tuck on this quest. They don't even start a conversation.

20190428170135_1.jpg

20190428170141_1.jpg

After talking to Kahedec, you'll get an message box, and axia dialogue will be alowed.

I skiped the scene by a messagebox and a setstage.

19 hours ago, Delzaron said:

It's becuase of Kahedec package, I guess. I should change it.

After talking to Kahedec, you'll get an message box, and axia dialogue will be alowed.

I skiped the scene by a messagebox and a setstage.

Ahhh I see. Problem solved my friend. I've been progressing a bit in the quest. Thanks so much for the help.

On 4/30/2019 at 8:41 PM, sila61 said:

Hello,
I downloaded Night Mistress Mansion and installed it, but now I have a problem: I can't find a dialog, I can't recruit whores. How am I supposed to get it?

Lg Sila61

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Did you launched the story ?

You need to be hired in the mansion first... and for that, you first need to leern where is it. Talk to an inn keeper.

27 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

I love people like this ^^

?

Where are you in the mod ? did you talk to an inn keeper ? to amélie ? to Axia ? are you in the add and recruit quest (with Carmen and other girls) ?

1 hour ago, Delzaron said:

?

Where are you in the mod ? did you talk to an inn keeper ? to amélie ? to Axia ? are you in the add and recruit quest (with Carmen and other girls) ?

I meant people who complain about a problem without giving any helpfull information. I wouldn't be surprised if you guessed right and Sila didn't even started the mod story ^^

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/21/2019 at 10:42 PM, llokii70 said:

Is there actually an SE compatible version of this?

No.

I should add this toi my schedule...

The main problem will be the boards textures : i can't really redone in HD more than 150 erotic pictures.

No I just figured I would ask. I appreciate the quick reply. Today I was just trying to open the ck on box and realized because I had skyrim and skyrim se on their through steam. It was attached to skyrim. So uninstalled skyrim and now ck doesnt work because it was looking for certain files which don't exist in SE that did exist in Oldrim. To top it off I was going to reload ck through steam but it almost looks like steam and bethesda are forcing to buy creation creation club credits in order to get to ck

Bethesda's launcher which I tried earlier doesn't work worth a s(*t. That's the problem with steam versions of games, actually any game that installs directly through the company site. I was going to open zaz's crafting addon esp so I could resave it and bring it into sse. Now that looks like its not going to happen

On 5/27/2019 at 11:48 PM, terrorofmorrowind said:

Hey, I just put fliers in all inns (well i let that poster boy do it) and now i have to return to the mansion but the pointer is completely wrong and goes so where near morthal. When i do go back to the mansion they don't have anything to tell me. How do i solve this?

Just wait. the pointer is a moving NPC.

May I make some recommendations for better compatibility?  Rather than give your NPCs their own body mesh, it's better to just ship them without any meshes/textures/skeletons.  Keep them all on vanilla pathing.  That way they use the bodies and clothing set up in Bodyslide and textures installed by user.  Make the working outfit just it's own vanilla tavern wench outfit pointing to vanilla meshes and textures.  You'll make your mod leaner in file size, drastically reduce your work load, and maintain compatibility for every Skyrim install.  As for the purple eyed boss, give her a vanilla merchant outfit.  Like the tavern outfit, that too will carry forward any changes made to it in Bodyslide by the user.  Pointing to vanilla pathing for skeletons means that you'll always be using the XPMSE the user has installed.

Edit - Patched this myself with no issues so far.  Switched the boss lady to Nocturnal's robes along with the dancers.  I did however notice several things about the interior that could be improved, such as lighting and correcting idle marker positioning (ladies sitting at the bar do so in reverse).  I think their are 3 problem facegens, 2 with bad texture pathing to their hair, and a dremora with incorrect eye diffuse texture.  I'll take a stab at it tonight.  If I have some success, I can offer up the patch for review.

On 5/28/2019 at 7:05 PM, Ruhadre said:

May I make some recommendations for better compatibility?  Rather than give your NPCs their own body mesh, it's better to just ship them without any meshes/textures/skeletons.  Keep them all on vanilla pathing.  That way they use the bodies and clothing set up in Bodyslide and textures installed by user.  Make the working outfit just it's own vanilla tavern wench outfit pointing to vanilla meshes and textures.  You'll make your mod leaner in file size, drastically reduce your work load, and maintain compatibility for every Skyrim install.  As for the purple eyed boss, give her a vanilla merchant outfit.  Like the tavern outfit, that too will carry forward any changes made to it in Bodyslide by the user.  Pointing to vanilla pathing for skeletons means that you'll always be using the XPMSE the user has installed.

Edit - Patched this myself with no issues so far.  Switched the boss lady to Nocturnal's robes along with the dancers.  I did however notice several things about the interior that could be improved, such as lighting and correcting idle marker positioning (ladies sitting at the bar do so in reverse).  I think their are 3 problem facegens, 2 with bad texture pathing to their hair, and a dremora with incorrect eye diffuse texture.  I'll take a stab at it tonight.  If I have some success, I can offer up the patch for review.

Interested by the patch.

On 5/30/2019 at 1:04 PM, Delzaron said:

Interested by the patch.

Awesome!  Tbh, I haven't put a ton of work into yet because I wanted to see if the idea would be well received.  However, after using it for a bit, I did come up with some ideas...

- NPCs use Vanilla clothing with vanilla clothing pathing (Done, provides compatibility for CBBE and UUNP equally)

- Correct facegen texture pathing (Done, corrected hair texture path for 2 NPCs, corrected eye texture path for a vampire)

- Added Night Mistress Mansion and Radiant Prostitution as master files for optional patch.  LOOT would constantly attempt to load the patch before the other mods. (Done.)

- Optional Patch was placed in it's own file outside of main file.  (Done.)

To Do if I can get my CK to open the interior cells without crashing, lol :

- Improve lighting by following "Rule of 3"

- Maybe add a switch that turns on/off main lighting in favor of "club mode" (I've had an idea for custom lighting that I'm itching to try!)

- Correct idle marker positioning

- Correct idle marker usage (customers shouldn't be cleaning, dancers should be dancing)

- AI improvements to use idles correctly

@Delzaron I sent you what I have so far for review via PM.