49 minutes ago, Nepro said:

You should consider allowing Player to be prostitute's client. Pay for sex option for player. 

Maybe yes...

By the way, what do y;ou think about placing the brothel inside the cities (I think about Solitude, Windhelm... it seems hard for Whiterun, Markarth or Riften).

Where the Night Mistress Castle should be located for you ?

3 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Maybe yes...

By the way, what do y;ou think about placing the brothel inside the cities (I think about Solitude, Windhelm... it seems hard for Whiterun, Markarth or Riften).

Where the Night Mistress Castle should be located for you ?

Maybe just outside the city? It would eliminate mod conflict with city mods like Open Cities, JK mods etc. 

im going to download this mod, which version should i download? theres some version yet i still dont know, does the patched version require main file? which patched version do i need?

sorry if this was posted before

thx

On 5/29/2020 at 5:36 AM, budibola said:

im going to download this mod, which version should i download? theres some version yet i still dont know, does the patched version require main file? which patched version do i need?

sorry if this was posted before

thx

The last version, I guess. Apply the patch if you use radiant prostitution.

Hello, I'm not sure if this was answered already, my apologies if it already is

But the side quest aNMM_Rep_ImpClient : an important client came. Fuck him good, and increase the Mansion's reputation.

triggers for me, only problem is, I can't find the designated npc/client for that particular quest anywhere in the mansion, a bit of help please? thank you, playing on oldrim btw.

On 5/31/2020 at 1:26 AM, sorav3 said:

Hello, I'm not sure if this was answered already, my apologies if it already is

But the side quest aNMM_Rep_ImpClient : an important client came. Fuck him good, and increase the Mansion's reputation.

triggers for me, only problem is, I can't find the designated npc/client for that particular quest anywhere in the mansion, a bit of help please? thank you, playing on oldrim btw.

Ah... alias ref problem, I guess... try talking with all the clients. If not, use the debug to relaunch the quest.

On 5/31/2020 at 1:10 AM, Delzaron said:

The last version, I guess. Apply the patch if you use radiant prostitution.

thanks... downloading...

I've been playing around a little with this mod this morning. I like the questing it introduces and how it takes the player out to interact with other NPCs. It would be great if it had the quest integration of a mod like Amorous Adventures. Even without such level of integration the framework is there to roleplay having to do an NPC's minor quest before completing the NMM quest.

That being said... the dialogue is rough around the edges. I've been going through it with xEdit and making some tweaks and changes- mostly as a learning experience for myself and as a way to pass the time. I'd be happy to share what I've done so far- if you'd like to see some of my changes- or just in general if you'd like some advice on word choice for the dialogue.

Regardless, I'm having fun with this mod!       

20 hours ago, Yeetthechildren said:

Why do the npcs always just say not now honey?

The variable is blocked. Talk to Malibue to reset it.