On 5/29/2020 at 5:36 AM, budibola said:

im going to download this mod, which version should i download? theres some version yet i still dont know, does the patched version require main file? which patched version do i need?

sorry if this was posted before

thx

The last version, I guess. Apply the patch if you use radiant prostitution.

Hello, I'm not sure if this was answered already, my apologies if it already is

But the side quest aNMM_Rep_ImpClient : an important client came. Fuck him good, and increase the Mansion's reputation.

triggers for me, only problem is, I can't find the designated npc/client for that particular quest anywhere in the mansion, a bit of help please? thank you, playing on oldrim btw.

On 5/31/2020 at 1:26 AM, sorav3 said:

Hello, I'm not sure if this was answered already, my apologies if it already is

But the side quest aNMM_Rep_ImpClient : an important client came. Fuck him good, and increase the Mansion's reputation.

triggers for me, only problem is, I can't find the designated npc/client for that particular quest anywhere in the mansion, a bit of help please? thank you, playing on oldrim btw.

Ah... alias ref problem, I guess... try talking with all the clients. If not, use the debug to relaunch the quest.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been playing around a little with this mod this morning. I like the questing it introduces and how it takes the player out to interact with other NPCs. It would be great if it had the quest integration of a mod like Amorous Adventures. Even without such level of integration the framework is there to roleplay having to do an NPC's minor quest before completing the NMM quest.

That being said... the dialogue is rough around the edges. I've been going through it with xEdit and making some tweaks and changes- mostly as a learning experience for myself and as a way to pass the time. I'd be happy to share what I've done so far- if you'd like to see some of my changes- or just in general if you'd like some advice on word choice for the dialogue.

Regardless, I'm having fun with this mod!       

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/12/2020 at 11:26 PM, Friedrice1324 said:

I'm up to the Red Button Mansion Expansion. It's having me talk to Axia again, but she doesn't offer me any new dialogue options.

A condition problem surely.... strange it worked before... setstage it for now.

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, espguy said:

Is the mod still being worked on or is it complete? Also what about the dfark world mod you talked about in the patreon some months back?

thganks for the great quests anyway.

The mod is complete.

Few problems remains, but I have no time to fix them.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/6/2020 at 11:13 PM, Yeetthechildren said:

Thanks for this mod, it's been great but now I'm a bit stuck on the part about watching kahedec since nothing does or has happened and they just stand and or walk around and state at me. Maybe I'm being stupid and just don't know what to do and if so then what am I to do? 

kahedec ? please refresh my mind about her, it's a time now I did't played the mod.

hi there,

just getting into this mod. sounds very good!

im now at the early game at my mansion where the riekling apears to be a dancer.

now im getting the thouht this mod is supposed to show some animation, anyhow. but the riekling just walks on the same spot.

at first i was like its ok, many mods don#t really have real animations from sexlap and co called in their quests. the one whore goes with the argonian guy in room to stare at each other was fine to me, since i thought thats the mod.

but now i guess there might be animations be called by the mod? if they don't play for anyhow, how can i fix this?

thanks

edit: maybe it's because i have not yet installed Scent of sex?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/17/2020 at 11:07 AM, Oroborus said:

Found very disputable moment. Why for spy quest you should talk with Brinjolf ?  The most time of TG quests he is unacessible. And you hear only "i have no time". 

Why this quest can't be relocated to Vex or Saphire ?

Good idea... it will make the thing more easier to move. I prefered Brynholf because he's the theif guild leader, but if he's blocked by something else (vanilla quest...), that's a probkem. I tried to solve it by using a copy; of him.

On 9/18/2020 at 2:39 AM, Yeetthechildren said:

Sorry I didn't reply earlier but was just very busy. She is the orc noble

Ah. So, she's blocked when she try to date the orc chief ?

On 9/27/2020 at 8:10 PM, Delzaron said:

Good idea... it will make the thing more easier to move. I prefered Brynholf because he's the theif guild leader, but if he's blocked by something else (vanilla quest...), that's a probkem. I tried to solve it by using a copy; of him.

Ah. So, she's blocked when she try to date the orc chief ?

Yes she is

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Dragonborn0110 said:

hi, i need help guys, i am stuck in the quest " a picture worth of 1000 septim's" Axia tell me to find Orthus Endario but there is no quest marker, so i can't find him, i search him with the mod "Are you there" but i didnt find his name, can some one tell me where is he or tell me how to skip this quest?

Isn't he the imperial trades company guy in windhelm from the pirates quest?