On 2/9/2020 at 10:29 AM, Delzaron said:

you need to be advanced enough in the mod story to get the launch dialogue of that side quest. It open a brothel near Riften.

Stuck in "Axias Past and present" quest. the quest stage "play your role" does nothing. i can only advance with setstage but i am not sure if that affects some interactions (do i have to save froki?)

On 2/10/2020 at 4:03 AM, Kanealpha said:

Stuck in "Axias Past and present" quest. the quest stage "play your role" does nothing. i can only advance with setstage but i am not sure if that affects some interactions (do i have to save froki?)

you can't save her, sorry.

1 hour ago, Delzaron said:

you can't save her, sorry.

okay. due to the problems i went throuh the quest via setstage. now the quest is done but Axia has no new quests for me. What to do now? how can i start the GirlBard quest then (btw is that quest really still in the mod because the getstage command shows no result. "Compiled script not saved" which is weird it should show stage 0.0 or something

23 hours ago, ovidius171 said:

i suggest  this mod to be try with NMM girls

yep, can be a nice source for girls...

To everybody :

I'll made a poll about my main mods : it's about remaking the stories (Thief put me in shame...). I'll need your advice.

On 3/4/2017 at 8:21 PM, Delzaron said:

I do it for followers !

I also plan to place some NPCs to hire, and to mark some NPCs after some events (Elisif if she loose her throne, Zsolda after the drug quest, etc...).

If you can do a list...

i cant hire PAH slaves but with BBLS and Immersive wenches works fine and of course SBC,

maybe make a dialog to hire PAH also? or some integration with PAH anyway :)

that said no really need others lol

dont charge it too much

ah and for girls outfit... maybe try a spell to copy npc outfit like in maria eden if im not wrong.

to let player choose as he likes

On 2/18/2020 at 10:10 AM, ovidius171 said:

i cant hire PAH slaves but with BBLS and Immersive wenches works fine and of course SBC,

maybe make a dialog to hire PAH also? or some integration with PAH anyway :)

that said no really need others lol

dont charge it too much

ah and for girls outfit... maybe try a spell to copy npc outfit like in maria eden if im not wrong.

to let player choose as he likes

I don't know. I never used PAH. And I never succed to save the girls in pretty hostages of bandits, or name like that... help is required here.

I have also a proposal I wish to develop : makeing the mod more progressive and darker.

I explain.

Axia is a vampire, who wants to gains power by controlling the night life in all cities. No, no more kind Axia, but a cunning and sexy vampire lord. Like Lamia in the Lamians bloodline (warhammer fans :) )

So, one brothel of different style in each town. Player, as Axia's servant/Pet, will work for her, and take controls of all these establishements, and installing inside the appropriate girls.

Also, the main quest should contains some courtesan work (like an event in the thalmor embassy, where player and another courtesan are send to divert some important guests and collect informations)...

I don't know if this kind of story can be interesting...

8 hours ago, Delzaron said:

I'd like that. Though you gat all the problems of thousands of ods that mod cities. Finding an unused spot is the hardest task in that.

13 hours ago, Delzaron said:

I don't know. I never used PAH. And I never succed to save the girls in pretty hostages of bandits, or name like that... help is required here.

I have also a proposal I wish to develop : makeing the mod more progressive and darker.

I explain.

Axia is a vampire, who wants to gains power by controlling the night life in all cities. No, no more kind Axia, but a cunning and sexy vampire lord. Like Lamia in the Lamians bloodline (warhammer fans :) )

So, one brothel of different style in each town. Player, as Axia's servant/Pet, will work for her, and take controls of all these establishements, and installing inside the appropriate girls.

Also, the main quest should contains some courtesan work (like an event in the thalmor embassy, where player and another courtesan are send to divert some important guests and collect informations)...

great ideea

but im scared to not be too chrged... i use only 114 esp  atm but my game still not work smooth because i just installed FLP to try it with my actual config and i use lot of hard mods soo if NMM is charged could stop working for some users (like me) hehehehe

SBC (sexy bandits captives) is new release and update often,just give'it a new try if you have a little time

will work well and integrate verrry good in this world

have you tryed immersive wenches? i hve it all (6) in my game and works verry well

the new PAHE deserve a try also... i hardly believe u never use it (with AYGAS and HSH)

ah i had forgot to tell that also BBLS girls works verry well with NMM

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, dragon13 said:

i know with the quo vagis mods you could create a custom cover for your character, and chance we could for this mod?

No, i can't. The problem is because the books scripts are html like. Si, it's only descriptive, you can't make it dynamic...

It's why I made several posters, etc... all are statics due to skyrim limits

On 3/7/2020 at 4:43 PM, Gamergal380 said:

So i'm having a bit of an issue with the mod. The outfits only come up as vanilla dresses such as the wedding dress or nocturnal's outfit
But it's not like the one in the screenshots! Can someone help me out??

did you installed the textures ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/29/2020 at 8:15 PM, Nepro said:

Can you in this mod go into the brothel and hire a prostitute? Use brothel as brothel go to place for sex.

So, what is the original content of that mod :

- join a brothel, be a prostitute. Manage the brothel, hire more prostitutes.

- followers can be recruited as prostitutes.

- several brothels to control.

- get money.

56 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

So, what is the original content of that mod :

- join a brothel, be a prostitute. Manage the brothel, hire more prostitutes.

- followers can be recruited as prostitutes.

- several brothels to control.

- get money.

You should consider allowing Player to be prostitute's client. Pay for sex option for player. 

49 minutes ago, Nepro said:

You should consider allowing Player to be prostitute's client. Pay for sex option for player. 

Maybe yes...

By the way, what do y;ou think about placing the brothel inside the cities (I think about Solitude, Windhelm... it seems hard for Whiterun, Markarth or Riften).

Where the Night Mistress Castle should be located for you ?

3 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Maybe yes...

By the way, what do y;ou think about placing the brothel inside the cities (I think about Solitude, Windhelm... it seems hard for Whiterun, Markarth or Riften).

Where the Night Mistress Castle should be located for you ?

Maybe just outside the city? It would eliminate mod conflict with city mods like Open Cities, JK mods etc.