13 hours ago, Frankenssteinn said:

i see. thanks for the answer broo. anyways, i'm looking for the mod that like amorous adventures. that is fully voiced mod

There is no voice in all my mods. I'm alone, and I don't have any money to hore voices actresses... in fact, I don't even know how to do this !

8 hours ago, Delzaron said:

There is no voice in all my mods.

If it is something for you to play around with: SKVA Synth

I haven't had the time yet to dive deeper into it. But once you understand how it works it's said to be very easy for games with enough existing voice examples.

:classic_cool:

Edited by worik
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, clesh2311 said:

@Delzaron I converted the mod to SSE with Cathedral Asset Optimiser and the HKX animation files with CK, tested it a few times with SSE, animations and textures work well, just for everyone waiting for SSE Conversion, feel free to download and tryNight Mistress Mansion Ruhadre Patched SE.7z

1861568289_NightMistressMansionRuhadrePatchedSE.7z 102.69 MB · 1 download

Thanks, I'll post it since I can.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/27/2021 at 2:26 PM, prototype1029 said:

Idk where to post it, but I've been having problems with the client quests, they never have quest markers, so when I ask for a new quest from Axia or tje other girl, I have to wander around and talk to EVERY single person to find my client.

2 hours ago, clesh2311 said:

@prototyoe1029 same problem as me, and for the important clients, no one in the room has the dialougue or the quest marker

Argh... remaking of NMM was on schedule, but not now...

I'll see what I can do for now about this point.

Anyway, does anybody have idea about a new Mansion style, Solitude (it will be placec where the kinky inn mod is) ?

Also, I plan to add a mansion for each major hold... the red button will be transfered to Windhelm or Whiterun, AFS will be soft requirement for the Mansion nearby Markarth (it will be dwemer style, of course).

Also, where I could place a secret dirty brothel in woindhelm (nords exploiting dark elfs girls, you'll free them... and recruit one or two for your own) ?

• 2 weeks later...

The mod somehow is giving me issue in the first mission itself, recruiting and addvertising. Firstly, when I was at a higher level it did not show up the option to start the quest hire poster. At level 1, when I tried got that option. Now I paid him 500 and I have return to mansion in quest. But when I do nothing, nada. Am I missing something and is it supposed to not show certain options depending on player levels. I am guessing something wrong at my end. Could you help?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/23/2021 at 2:50 AM, SS90 said:

The mod somehow is giving me issue in the first mission itself, recruiting and addvertising. Firstly, when I was at a higher level it did not show up the option to start the quest hire poster. At level 1, when I tried got that option. Now I paid him 500 and I have return to mansion in quest. But when I do nothing, nada. Am I missing something and is it supposed to not show certain options depending on player levels. I am guessing something wrong at my end. Could you help?

The path is this : post tht eposters youself, or pay the poster guy. And just go back to the Mansion. At tne entrry, you'll get a message about something nearny... and you'll met a woman in wench oufit. Talk to her.

• 1 month later...

Hello

sorry but I didn't understand everything about a subject ... my English is average :)
there are several status and 3 choices at the beginning for the prostitutes/courtesans and associate ... if we start as apprentice we evolve after? or we always stay on the same status?

thanks 

Edited by dcp7010
1 hour ago, dcp7010 said:

Hello

sorry but I didn't understand everything about a subject ... my English is average :)
there are several status and 3 choices at the beginning for the prostitutes/courtesans and associate ... if we start as apprentice we evolve after? or we always stay on the same status?

thanks 

Yes, in fact it's the normal path of the mod.

• 1 month later...

If i play as a male pc and chooses not to sell my body at the start of the quest, how am i supposed to get pass the serve 2 clients quest objective?

I am currently stuck here. 

After sending all the flyers, i came back to the Night Mistress, finding Carmen in front of the door, recruited her, and stuck in the quest.

The guest npcs in the hall offer no dialogue options. Talking to Carmen and other NPCs offer no meaningful interactions.

Another quest related issue is that if i trigger a client behaviour question and ask Lulman (? what is her name again?) to serve the drunk client, both npc stuck in place forever, and i cannot get pass the "Check everything is alright" quest stage.

On 12/15/2021 at 1:38 PM, EdtheNord said:

If i play as a male pc and chooses not to sell my body at the start of the quest, how am i supposed to get pass the serve 2 clients quest objective?

I am currently stuck here. 

After sending all the flyers, i came back to the Night Mistress, finding Carmen in front of the door, recruited her, and stuck in the quest.

The guest npcs in the hall offer no dialogue options. Talking to Carmen and other NPCs offer no meaningful interactions.

Another quest related issue is that if i trigger a client behaviour question and ask Lulman (? what is her name again?) to serve the drunk client, both npc stuck in place forever, and i cannot get pass the "Check everything is alright" quest stage.

setstage it. Carma or Atia are blocked, the scene can't be played.

• 4 weeks later...