How is this suitable for straight males if my character gets assaulted by an army of fags? :dodgy:

Set ambush chance to 0% in mcm?

What's the point of setting it to 0% if the mod wont work :D

You still can ask innkeepers about recent kidnappings and strud to rescue poor kidnapped damsels in distress.

Your comments are noted. I'll release an update for SL Kidnapped sometime later this month. Most if not all the issues should be ironed out then.

Just wondering if you plan to add having the players companion kidnapped and the player has to fine out where their companion is held. The longer they leave it the more the companion begins to enjot been a sex slave to what ever kidnapped her so if you leave it too long and rescue them the companion would then plan to lead the player into a trap where the player would end up like the companion. Also added this to your fallout 4 as a suggestion.

I can't get this mod to work... no crashes etc.

I can get dialogue options to show when the Player speaks to people but if you use MCM to Trigger an Ambush or you run around for hours on end, the Player NEVER gets ambushed.

I am using latest SexLab and latest versions of all hard and soft dependancies (DDi / DDa / DDe, SL Defeat etc etc etc)

Can you offer anything I could try to make this work?

thanks,

Came across a lot of instances where I ask an NPC for a kidnap quest, they gave me the quest, the NPC to be rescued but the location for the kidnapper is no where to be found on the map. I usually have to rescind the kidnapper quest, ask for it again and hope that the location is a dungeon on the map.

I think that maybe when I can't find the location on my map, the mod seems to pick a dungeon from the Dragonborn DLC, so I have to go there to start the quest. I'm assuming if I have other new lands/continents mods with Radiant Quest compatibility dungeons, they would also be picked randomly as well. Is there any chance you can adjust the mod so the quest given will only apply to the current continent that the player is in?

Came across a lot of instances where I ask an NPC for a kidnap quest, they gave me the quest, the NPC to be rescued but the location for the kidnapper is no where to be found on the map. I usually have to rescind the kidnapper quest, ask for it again and hope that the location is a dungeon on the map.

I think that maybe when I can't find the location on my map, the mod seems to pick a dungeon from the Dragonborn DLC, so I have to go there to start the quest. I'm assuming if I have other new lands/continents mods with Radiant Quest compatibility dungeons, they would also be picked randomly as well. Is there any chance you can adjust the mod so the quest given will only apply to the current continent that the player is in?

this is just how the radiant system works in Skyrim - the game will often pick places in Solstheim or places added by other mods of those mods' authors built their locations properly.

There's an option in the MCM to restrict kidnappings to the current hold. It works for player kidnappings as well as rescue quests.

So uh... the Penalty option in the MCM is supposed to means subtracting the percentage from the base chance, right? So if my base chance is 20% and I set my Penalty in Big cities to 100%, it would mean I disable ambushes from happening there right?

Because if so, I think the script or the mod got it backward somehow because I just did exactly that when starting a new game and set Penalty to 100% in all cities and towns with the base chance of 20%. I step foot into Whiterun and within seconds an ambush group popped up right in the middle of the market area. I made sure that I didn't accidentally tell the mod to spawn an encounter with the MCM or console command

Another weird thing and I might attribute this to script lag is that during a kidnapping scene, there's usually a long gap between attackers, I'm talking like 1-2 minutes after the first one orgasmed.

So uh... the Penalty option in the MCM is supposed to means subtracting the percentage from the base chance, right? So if my base chance is 20% and I set my Penalty in Big cities to 100%, it would mean I disable ambushes from happening there right?

Because if so, I think the script or the mod got it backward somehow because I just did exactly that when starting a new game and set Penalty to 100% in all cities and towns with the base chance of 20%. I step foot into Whiterun and within seconds an ambush group popped up right in the middle of the market area. I made sure that I didn't accidentally tell the mod to spawn an encounter with the MCM or console command

Another weird thing and I might attribute this to script lag is that during a kidnapping scene, there's usually a long gap between attackers, I'm talking like 1-2 minutes after the first one orgasmed.

The mod seems to be acting a little weird right now; the MCM options don't seem to be working as intended. The author has assured us that the bugs will be addressed in the next update.

The biggest issue I'm having with the mod is that after you've been knocked down, the attackers run off chasing other prey, and that will often make me spawn with them in an outside cell. Then they continue chasing whatever they were attacking before. Sometimes I get transported to their hideout where they are still in combat and runs for the door, which of course ruins the whole scene. If there was a way that you could stop them from going for other npcs/creatures, maybe by temporarily disabling their ai, that would fix the problem.

One other thing that bugs me is that bandits from OBIS and those spawned by this mod don't get along. If they spawn together they kill eachother. I don't see why, because they are(or should be) part of the same faction.

And also, it would be good if you could stop the kidnappers from walking away while inside the hideout. I was brought to some fort where they kept triggering a trap and got killed. They should all be gathered around you, like in Defeat. No walking around.

About the obis issue, load both mods in tes5 and verify that they are playing fine with each other: no override and stuff like that.

I did that and there are no conflicts that I can see. Kidnapped doesn't add any new bandits or change anything about the bandit faction. OBIS bandits usually get along well with vanilla bandits. This mod is the first mod where they started fighting eachother.

Hey, the idea of the mod is great, but there is a problem, named  NPCs are called for the ambushes, i tried it 5 times and always get them, the issue not only ends there, it calls named npcs from other mods, got a wizard named Anduril from Wyrmstooth; got captured by a named Draugr; this can break mods; i suggest to calling generic npcs like those in fortress or caves, no need to call whatever you find in the world.

So, after disabling kidnaps for player and guessing the "ambush" that pops in your face gets disabled too; it didnt work, got again a named draugr name Holgeir and 2 other draugrs, one from LotDB and other from a town mod i have; looks like this mod was made to troll you hard. If a new player is considering download this mod, i dont recommend it.

Recommendations, use unnamed/generic NPCs FROM VANILLA; make the npcs that ambush you appear far away, not in your face; make the not kidnapp player option in the MCM to work, i waited 12h to see if needed reset, and no avail, always got ambushed when getting out of a house.

So, after disabling kidnaps for player and guessing the "ambush" that pops in your face gets disabled too; it didnt work, got again a named draugr name Holgeir and 2 other draugrs, one from LotDB and other from a town mod i have; looks like this mod was made to troll you hard. If a new player is considering download this mod, i dont recommend it.

Recommendations, use unnamed/generic NPCs FROM VANILLA; make the npcs that ambush you appear far away, not in your face; make the not kidnapp player option in the MCM to work, i waited 12h to see if needed reset, and no avail, always got ambushed when getting out of a house.

I think this has already been pointed out but I'll just put this here in-case it provides any help to a fix. I have Argonians set to 0% and have been ambushed by the same Argonians non-stop over 10 times in a row. They are vanilla named NPCs as well.

EDIT: Rescue and Revenge quests don't work for me, no marker on the map ever.

I have an actor that should get exclued from possible people that can kidnap you:

Arvel the swift.

I know he's a criminal so he should steal you instead of a claw.

The problem is that he breaks the game completely.(scene wont advance/possible impossibility of doing the barrow quest later on). 

Seems from my last post here, my solution worked too well. After disabling Kidnapped events from happening & increasing the penalties in cities before leaving the Alternate Start room, I can't get Kidnapped to trigger at all after placing the settings back to normal. I was finally ready to test it out after going through SS, SD+, & Maria Eden a few times but I could only use those mods by doing the above mentioned steps to keep Kidnapped from interfering like I said it did before on my old saves. But now like with my first save, it won't trigger at all. I even removed the penalties & increased the base chances but nothing happens. Plus the force trigger option doesn't work either. I REALLY dont want to have to make another new save again even if it's just for Kidnapped because of all the settings I still have to change for the sex scenes to work properly. What do you suggest I do to make Kidnapped work right?

A new version of Kidnapped that addresses the issues people have been mentioning will be released by the end of July (just need to get some FO4 work out of the way first). Thank you for your patience. :)

Seems from my last post here, my solution worked too well. After disabling Kidnapped events from happening & increasing the penalties in cities before leaving the Alternate Start room, I can't get Kidnapped to trigger at all after placing the settings back to normal. I was finally ready to test it out after going through SS, SD+, & Maria Eden a few times but I could only use those mods by doing the above mentioned steps to keep Kidnapped from interfering like I said it did before on my old saves. But now like with my first save, it won't trigger at all. I even removed the penalties & increased the base chances but nothing happens. Plus the force trigger option doesn't work either. I REALLY dont want to have to make another new save again even if it's just for Kidnapped because of all the settings I still have to change for the sex scenes to work properly. What do you suggest I do to make Kidnapped work right?

UPDATE: Ok something weird just happened. I finally get an ambush to trigger by chance after fast traveling a lot but only Argonians are the ones trying to kidnap me, even though I set their chance to 0% & they're specifically ones with actual names like Veezara from the Dark Brotherhood (who I also turned down to 0%), that ghost one from the dwarves ruin in Riften, & one I think one of my installed mods created (no idea which one). So basically it's partially working. Vinfamy says an update is coming which I hope will address the issues I've had & other crazy ones so unless there's a solution already available, I'll just wait for that to come & hope I don't have to make a new game to update this mod correctly.

Another Update: Other groups are finally spawning through the method of repeatedly waiting & fast traveling, only having these issues:

1. Like I said earlier, groups I set to 0% are spawning.

2. Certain groups use named characters, whether important to quests or not so I can't fight them out of risk of breaking certain parts of the game.

3. Groups from enemy factions like necromancers or bandits still have male NPCs even tho I have a mod that guarantees all unnamed NPCs from enemy factions are female, even city guards.

4. They're all essential for the duration of the ambush attempt meaning I can't kill the male kidnappers (only thing that would've made #3 not an issue for me), even through the console & trying to set them unessential doesn't work.

At least the mod is somewhat working now, hope the next update targets these issues as well

A new version of Kidnapped that addresses the issues people have been mentioning will be released by the end of July (just need to get some FO4 work out of the way first). Thank you for your patience. :)

I really wish I could try out some of the kinky fallout 4 mods, but sadly my "work" laptop won't handle it. My better half tends to use my gaming desktop at times, and I doubt I'd be able to explain why my character is getting raped by deathclaws if she decided to try to load the game for some reason...

But as always, thanks for all the amazing work you put in to keeping this game kinky as all hell!

Well here is a few problems ive been having with this mod I don't know if anyone else experience anything else maybe my load order is bad:

1.) The way the kidnap scene happens: The way you're kidnapped with the enemies just spawning right next to you is not really immersive, maybe you can spawn them a little farther away make them use invisibility spells to cloak themselves until they get close.

2.) Confusing MCM optionsI feel the descriptions could be a little bit easier to decipher with the whole - and + thing doesn't make sense too me. Some of the options can be set to %200 percent and I am not sure if %200 means more or less.

3.) Essential KidnappersWhen the scene is in progress these NPC's can't be killed regardless of what you do with the MCM menu.

4.) Most of the MCM toggles I swear don't workI don't know if its me but you can't turn off kidnappings and they happen like clockwork despite how low I set any setting. 

For instance I set the "- kidnapping change in walled cities" to %200 meaning it should be off if I am not confusing the MCM menu and turned off the player kidnappings option to no avail.

----------------

I mean i wanted a kidnapping to happen naturally but I never got that far everytime they would show up I would be around 10 or more NPC's and I would have to restart my save because they can't be killed. I had to remove the mod just so it would stop with the kidnappings.

I am not trying to hate only trying to let you know my experience I appreciate and respect what you have done so far!