• 2 weeks later...

Was there a new version of this released? There was a notification that it was, however the current download available looks like the one I already have. 

1 hour ago, randomguySRN7 said:

Was there a new version of this released? There was a notification that it was, however the current download available looks like the one I already have. 

I noticed the same, which is why i came to the conclusion that the "update" was just an update for the download link - as in "the old mega link stopped working, so they reuploaded and posted a new link, but its still the same 2.0 version".

...i might be wrong, but my conclusion is also supported by the lack of comments in this thread and no "update" info on the download page (no changelog, no mention of any update at all)

1 hour ago, Roggvir said:

I noticed the same, which is why i came to the conclusion that the "update" was just an update for the download link - as in "the old mega link stopped working, so they reuploaded and posted a new link, but its still the same 2.0 version".

...i might be wrong, but my conclusion is also supported by the lack of comments in this thread and no "update" info on the download page (no changelog, no mention of any update at all)

Ah i see, that makes sense. Thanks! Got all excited though lol :D

47 minutes ago, PMTVSerb said:

Cait got stuck in the animations from equipment shes no longer in :{

She's got her hands bound and shes hopping around with the hobble dress animation, do you know how to fix?

I have the same Problem since many Weeks.

much testet, but nothing helps.

Hey, SO I've spent a few days now trying to figuring it out, and checking the forum, but I'm at a loss here. When DD items get equipped onto my character, everything works as it should, I get the prompt asking if i want to manipulate the lock, or leave it be, and then the item goes on. however, if an NPC throws the device on my character, then i don't get the usual message saying some new restraint has been equipped. That's not really a problem for me, But maybe it's connected to the main issue, which is that I can't remove the devices after that. it's not a matter of having the keys, at least I don't believe so, but the prompt to remove the devices simply doesn't pop up, and no matter what I do they cannot be unequipped (Anyone can tell you, removing them via console is... a bad idea)

I've used DD for about as long as it's been out on Fallout 4, and I've never had this issue before. I haven't gotten any new mods as of late, either... someone, please help me.

(PS: Sorry Kimy about PMing you on the issue, I forgot you didn't want to be directly contacted about support problems)

3 hours ago, Sparta69 said:

Hello, 

I had one question, did we need  Far Harbor and Automatron dlc to make this mod work correctly ?

Cause I doesn't have that two dlc and the mod doesn't work ( No items and no npc at Goodneighbor ).

Yes, ALL DLCs are required.

It's written on the first page under "REQUIRED MODS", learn to read these things.

On 3/8/2018 at 5:05 AM, zenris said:

Regarding thie institute leg cuffs being unremovable once they're equipped using DD 2.0, I believe I've found the issue. (Apologies if the cause has already been diagnosed and reported elsewhere - google search turned up nothing beyond "cuffs broken please fix.")

Poking around the .esm using the creation kit indicates the inventory item for this restraint is set to occupy slot 50 (neck), which is not the case for most leg cuffs.  (CK screengrab of item behind the spoiler tag.) Since the rendered collars all occupy this same slot, this suggests the root cause for why the cuffs are 'broken'. Testing in-game confirms this theory - the institute leg cuffs work properly by themselves, but cannot be unequipped or interacted with if the player is wearing a collar. I'm afraid making a fix-patch is a bit beyond me, but I can go through the list of other generic inventory devices and look for similar conflicts if that's of use?

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.fe6c92d5af06a914ff71415fa2123a02.png

Since the subject seems to have gone dormant - presumably from all the work happening on the Skyrim side - and I finally got around to it, DD inventory items with potential slot conflict issues:

Institute Leg cuffs - occupies Slot 50

Iorn wrist cuffs - occupies slot 52

Everything else looks good i.e. no slot occupation assigned to the inventory items.

5 hours ago, zenris said:

Since the subject seems to have gone dormant - presumably from all the work happening on the Skyrim side - and I finally got around to it, DD inventory items with potential slot conflict issues:

Institute Leg cuffs - occupies Slot 50

Iorn wrist cuffs - occupies slot 52

Everything else looks good i.e. no slot occupation assigned to the inventory items.

Fixing it should not be too hard, just look at what slot the other leg cuffs use and change the institute one to the same slot and then do the same for the iron wrist cuffs, see which slots the other wrist cuffs occupy and change the iron ones to that slot, it should then sort  itself out, though it may be worth checking the armouraddon as well to see if that are different.

The only problem I have found with fixing stuff in the ck with fallout 4 is that with any mod that has a esp as a master file, the ck will strip all references to that esp out which ends up leaving the mod full of errors, which is a major annoyance, there are a couple of mods I want to fix navmesh errors on but cannot due to this problem.

And yes quite a few threads are pretty quite at present, it may well be that the authors are working away on the next version of this or that, though considering the number of pies kimy has her hand in I am surprised she has time for anything to be honest.

On 6/19/2018 at 8:19 AM, Varithina said:

And yes quite a few threads are pretty quite at present, it may well be that the authors are working away on the next version of this or that, though considering the number of pies kimy has her hand in I am surprised she has time for anything to be honest.

Agreed. I just wanted to have the information recorded and available here so it can get fixed in the .esm when the next update comes.

On 8/4/2017 at 7:37 PM, Kimy said:

Az új DD verzió készen áll a kiadásra. A sok változás miatt elhatároztuk, hogy először nyilvános béta verziót bocsátunk ki, így a felhasználók megnézhetik és megnézhetik, hogy minden működik-e, vagy valószínűleg minden a pokolba megy!

Vedd ide: https://mega.nz/#!idFBnSpK!Hn2Uyg7dICCL3MFxzD_o41hXQy6DVysE0bx1hecPA5E

Kérjük, jelentsen minden problémát ebben a témában!

Fontos megjegyezni, hogy ez a verzió fontos kiadás, és valószínűleg tiszta / új játékra van szüksége.

Légy szórakoztató!

Változási napló:

Version 2.0 Beta 1

- Hozzáadva: Készülék modding / crafting (hozzájárult AG12). A játékosok most már képesek a DD eszközöket a munkaállomásokon. (Megjegyzések modders: Az új rendszer következtében a színmodákat hozzá kell adni a tervezési időben, amikor a tételeket tartályokba helyezzük!)
- Hozzáadva: Manipulálja az Eszköz párbeszédet. Amikor önként felszerel egy eszközt, akkor már manipulálhatja, így bármikor eltávolíthatja. Ez a funkció nem működik nem általános eszközökkel (pl. Küldetés vagy egyéni eszközök). Az elemkészítő a generikus eszközökre is letilthatja, ha úgy dönt.
- Hozzáadva: Nehézségi módosító! Szereted a rabságot, de nem szeretnéd a felét az életedben korlátozni? Vagy úgy gondolja, hogy nem szinte büntetik eléggé? Örüljetek! Az új globális változó, a DD_Config_DifficultyModifier lehetővé teszi, hogy a menekülési rendszert tetszés szerint állítsa be, és számos beállítást érint, csak egy egyszerű vezérléssel! Csökkentse az értéket a nagyobb nehézségek esetén, és növelje annak csökkentését. Az alapértelmezett érték 4 (ami 1,0-es módosítót eredményez és az eszközön megadott beállításokat fogja használni). Ne állítsa ezt a változót 9-nél vagy annál alacsonyabb értéknél. A szorzó maximális tartománya +/- 75%. Ne feledje, hogy ez a funkció még mindig nem engedi teljesen letiltani a menekülési rendszernek a sajátosságait.
- Hozzáadott: A lockpicking minigépe (amelyet az AG12 is támogat). Állítsa a DD_Config_lockPickSystemt 1-re, hogy engedélyezze, vagy 0-ra (alapértelmezett) folytassa az RNG alapú rendszert.
- Javítva: Az eszközkezelés többé nem hagy zombi szkripteket sütve a savegame-ben.
- Javítva: NPC-támogatás most - tényleg működik.
- Javítva: A geg hangok már nem állhatják le a motort.
- Javítva: Az eszköz párbeszéd használatakor az elem fel van szerelve.

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
The file has been deleted by the user.

Hey guys, I have an issue with the workbench.

Recently I deleted a mod which also used the raider tab in the workshop menu and as a result the entire tab disappeared. I used the method similar to the one in this video to restore it, and the raider tab is available again. However, I cannot craft the restraints workbench anymore.

I checked on a newly created character and it's there, but for some reason it remains missing in my old game.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks in advance!

On 4/22/2018 at 7:39 PM, colonolpoopscoop said:

I ended up taking a look in Outfit Studio. For some reason, the harnesses and chastity belts had been installed with their reference shapes still on. I just removed those via Outfit Studio and everything was right as rain.

Can someone give instructions how exactly to remove the reference shape? I've had no luck trying to do so in Outfit Studio, never really used it before.

On 3/11/2018 at 11:54 AM, lijadlkajli said:

Still struggling to get this to work. 

I have the requirements installed. 

I built everything in bodyslide. 

I started a new game and built the restraints workbench. 

I crafted a few items. 

Activated them in my inventory. Nothin'.

I used FO4Edit to see if I had any odd conflicts and I didn't find any. 

Halp

I've been having similar issues. Deactivated every single one of my other mods one by one to see if there was any conflict... One thing I noticed is that the objects have no stats when viewed in the Pip-boy. No armor value, no image, nothing showing on the armor slots or anything. You try to put anything on and there are no messages about locks and nothing appears on your character, but it's still counted as "equipped" by the Pip-boy. I can't figure it out. Weird thing is Kimy is wearing her dress just fine, so I know that the models are installed somehow. My character just can't use them. Any ideas anybody has would be helpful. I've tried re-downloading the file, looked for mod conflicts, double checked the prerequisites, I need a new direction to look.

12 hours ago, JThor15 said:

I've been having similar issues. Deactivated every single one of my other mods one by one to see if there was any conflict... One thing I noticed is that the objects have no stats when viewed in the Pip-boy. No armor value, no image, nothing showing on the armor slots or anything. You try to put anything on and there are no messages about locks and nothing appears on your character, but it's still counted as "equipped" by the Pip-boy. I can't figure it out. Weird thing is Kimy is wearing her dress just fine, so I know that the models are installed somehow. My character just can't use them. Any ideas anybody has would be helpful. I've tried re-downloading the file, looked for mod conflicts, double checked the prerequisites, I need a new direction to look.

The no image thing when viewed in inventory is normal. No stats (weight/value) is less so. Sounds like the DD script(s) associated with the inventory items aren't firing, which I've only seen on items I store in a settlement and come back for later. So I'm stumped beyond 'try and get the papyrus log so the more scripting-savvy types can look at it' ...