5 hours ago, Destroyah340 said:

Quick question: How do you find these items exactly? Are they craftable right away? Do I need Cursed Wasteland to find them in the open? Is the console the only way to add them without it?

Go to the memory den and you will find Kimy. You can buy all items from her. Items can also be crafted provided you have the necessary perks.

On 2/26/2018 at 1:55 PM, Roggvir said:

Floating hands and head you say?

Could it be you forgot to build the outfits from bodyslide?

...i might be wrong, but if DD is shipped without the outfit mesh in game's meshes directory (almost the right way to do things - i usually pack in an empty file as a placeholder, so mod managers know this file needs to go if you uninstall) for the dress that Kimy is wearing, and you did not build it from BodySlide, then i SUPPOSE in game it would show only the head and hands.

Or maybe the installation didn't went well, and the mesh file was not installed for some reaosn (i remember long ago, the NMM had problems installing bigger mods, especially if consisting of many loose files - sometimes you ended up with files missing even though in the manager it looked like everything is ok).

EDIT: i read your post carefully again, and you mention even other items not showing - so, i'd say you definitely forgot to use BodySlide to BUILD ALL DD OUTFITS and ITEMS.

On 2/27/2018 at 1:36 PM, SRckt98 said:

I was pretty sure I had already done that but I did it again.

Annnnd? Nothing. Kimy is still a floating head/hands. Other items still don't show up.

I even went into the folders and confirmed that the .nifs are there and the timestamps match when I ran BodySlide....

So after much annoyance and frustration and digging and trying to educate myself on how mods work under the hood...it looks like the scripts aren't loading (at least I think that is what the papyrus log is telling me). All I know is that Torture Devices, Devious Devices, and DCW all throw stacks of "Cannot open store for class xxx, missing file?" when the files are all there.

I threw a post into the Torture Devices support thread to see if I goofed it's install somewhere (which would reasonably affect DD since it's a prereq) but I'm not gonna hold my breath on this one. I've done fresh installs and reinstalls and burned probably over 20 man hours on this at this point. I just want to play bondage fallout :frown:

Guess I'll go back to Skyrim for now.

EDIT: Saw somebody mention something about NMM not liking larger stuffs, so tried installing with MO2 and it worked! Yay bondage fallout :smile:

Hi all. I decided to finally get around to spicing up my FO4 experience, which obviously led me to this mod :tongue:. I have all the requisites installed and I built the restraints workbench. I built a few items and activated them in my inventory. Nothing happened. They were marked as a equipped but there was no interface or any actual equipping to speak of. I'm honestly stumped. Any ideas?

On 3/3/2018 at 8:01 PM, lijadlkajli said:

Hi all. I decided to finally get around to spicing up my FO4 experience, which obviously led me to this mod :tongue:. I have all the requisites installed and I built the restraints workbench. I built a few items and activated them in my inventory. Nothing happened. They were marked as a equipped but there was no interface or any actual equipping to speak of. I'm honestly stumped. Any ideas?

occasionally this happens to me. taking the faulty items off and relogging might fix it.

8 hours ago, CY4sFury said:

Is there a way to Disable the Blindfolds effect because goes all weird and i want to see my character correctly in TFC

it's like that to make the game harder but aesthetic wise no idea

17 minutes ago, Antibot_One said:

Please reupload the mod, I want to download it but the MEGA link is dead.

I don't know how to help you but it's not the file. I just checked and it worked fine. I don't want to speculate (so take this with a huge grain of salt) but it could be your location or even your browser.

I don't want to put Kimy on the spot but that would have to be up to her. If she wants to do it (I doubt it) or let someone else do it temporarily (also doubt it) is up to her. If she gives me permission, I'll upload it temporarily to my second account's Google Drive for you.

Looking at your screenshot - I don't know what you are trying to download, but it certainly isn't Devious Devices. The links aren't the same, so it's a different file. Get the correct one from the download page and try again?

Regarding thie institute leg cuffs being unremovable once they're equipped using DD 2.0, I believe I've found the issue. (Apologies if the cause has already been diagnosed and reported elsewhere - google search turned up nothing beyond "cuffs broken please fix.")

Poking around the .esm using the creation kit indicates the inventory item for this restraint is set to occupy slot 50 (neck), which is not the case for most leg cuffs.  (CK screengrab of item behind the spoiler tag.) Since the rendered collars all occupy this same slot, this suggests the root cause for why the cuffs are 'broken'. Testing in-game confirms this theory - the institute leg cuffs work properly by themselves, but cannot be unequipped or interacted with if the player is wearing a collar. I'm afraid making a fix-patch is a bit beyond me, but I can go through the list of other generic inventory devices and look for similar conflicts if that's of use?

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.fe6c92d5af06a914ff71415fa2123a02.png

28 minutes ago, zenris said:

Regarding thie institute leg cuffs being unremovable once they're equipped using DD 2.0, I believe I've found the issue. (Apologies if the cause has already been diagnosed and reported elsewhere - google search turned up nothing beyond "cuffs broken please fix.")

Poking around the .esm using the creation kit indicates the inventory item for this restraint is set to occupy slot 50 (neck), which is not the case for most leg cuffs.  (CK screengrab of item behind the spoiler tag.) Since the rendered collars all occupy this same slot, this suggests the root cause for why the cuffs are 'broken'. Testing in-game confirms this theory - the institute leg cuffs work properly by themselves, but cannot be unequipped or interacted with if the player is wearing a collar. I'm afraid making a fix-patch is a bit beyond me, but I can go through the list of other generic inventory devices and look for similar conflicts if that's of use?

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.fe6c92d5af06a914ff71415fa2123a02.png

My first though would be to remove the slot assignment for the neck from the item then try again, as non of the other leg cuffs have slot assignments in the inventory armour entry only in the render armour entry.

6 hours ago, Varithina said:

My first though would be to remove the slot assignment for the neck from the item then try again, as non of the other leg cuffs have slot assignments in the inventory armour entry only in the render armour entry.

That would be the ideal fix, but I've never done more than make some minor tweaks to existing .esp files. I'm not sure how to create a new .esp containing bugfixes without breaking stuff. Updating the .esm itself is a non-starter - Kimy doesn't need the headache of an unversioned .esm floating around, even if updating it wasn't more involved than simply using 'save as' in the CK.

14 hours ago, zenris said:

That would be the ideal fix, but I've never done more than make some minor tweaks to existing .esp files. I'm not sure how to create a new .esp containing bugfixes without breaking stuff. Updating the .esm itself is a non-starter - Kimy doesn't need the headache of an unversioned .esm floating around, even if updating it wasn't more involved than simply using 'save as' in the CK.

fallout4edit is your friend as it does edit esm, and it is a simple as loading the mod esm, scrolling down to the armour section, finding the institute leg cuffs, then scrolling down to the slot section, and after finding the right bit left clicking and choose delete, then exit program which will cause it to save the new esm.

Though as you say distributing it is the problem.

21 hours ago, Varithina said:

then exit program which will cause it to save the new esm.

That's ... the most bass ackwards way of saving an updated file I've ever heard of.

Regardless, I think step 1 is someone (i.e. me) going through all the inventory device items in the CK and making sure there's no other erroneous slot assignments floating around. This way Kimy will be able to quickly fix them for the next DD update.

1 hour ago, zenris said:

That's ... the most bass ackwards way of saving an updated file I've ever heard of.

Regardless, I think step 1 is someone (i.e. me) going through all the inventory device items in the CK and making sure there's no other erroneous slot assignments floating around. This way Kimy will be able to quickly fix them for the next DD update.

There is a key combination that will force save it but most of the time for things to work properly it needs to be exited and re-loaded, especially if you are adding more master files to something, each master file must be added and then xedit needs to be exited and re-started, and yes it is a pain, though they are apparently working on a new version of the program now, which is in very early alpha release, https://github.com/matortheeternal/zedit/releases/tag/0.3.0