Hello i have few questions:

1.Is anyone working on bound/gag animations? i mean those animations are quite easy to make compared to fighting/dance animations.

2.Since i just installed fallout after few months is there any menu where you can adjust "things"(if there is anything to adjust:D) like mcm menu in skyrim?

3.Only way to get devices and keys is Kimy right now? (we need to wait for Cursed Wasteland update right?)

Thx for answer!

Hello i have few questions:

1.Is anyone working on bound/gag animations? i mean those animations are quite easy to make compared to fighting/dance animations.

2.Since i just installed fallout after few months is there any menu where you can adjust "things"(if there is anything to adjust:D) like mcm menu in skyrim?

3.Only way to get devices and keys is Kimy right now? (we need to wait for Cursed Wasteland update right?)

Thx for answer!

1. Devious Devices is utilizing bound animations in Torture Devices (it's why this mod is a requirement for DD). There are a number of them already available, and there will be more! Vader666 is already working on some!

2. No.

3. Yes.

Only things I've found so far are that all the plugs, when equipped have kinda flattened themselves out, anyone else finding this?

Known issue that will be gone with the wind in the next patch. Bumex sent me an update for these items already. And the straitjackets and corsets, too! :)

Only things I've found so far are that all the plugs, when equipped have kinda flattened themselves out, anyone else finding this?

Known issue that will be gone with the wind in the next patch. Bumex sent me an update for these items already. And the straitjackets and corsets, too! :)

Great stuff

Ok, so I didn't find a single typo in the text itself, which is pretty cool I guess.

There's mostly stuff about comments typos/syntax/being wrong in the file, as well as a maybe misplaced log line.

Shame about the piercings.

There are bell piercings though incase that's more interesting, they reduce your sneak aswell and make jingling sounds randomly ^^

There's still nipple piercings, and it'd be possible to do that on them. The clit piercing alone was removed.

(also, I missed a typo line 364 of the library : explainatory => explanatory)

dd-report.txt

ok did some more testing around..and found out while wearing DD items most mobs are less agressive/slow to react and dont much pay attention to player until you start beat em with baseball bat.

how i tested this was first ran tro raider occupied area without any DD item on and they wanted piece of me real bad and real fast.

2nd time i had nipple piercin on and they were way less agressive and slow to react.

3rd time tryed collar same behaviour as on 2nd try.

now not 100% sure is this caused by DD devices or is just my F4 install way overloaded for this POS PC i use.

however i like this "bug" since baddies keep fighting on each other instead turn best buddies instantly and want to kill me and ignore everyone else.

No Clit Piercing.... Why not add the clit piercing into the same nif as the nipple piercing?

...Maybe even copy the clit piercing mesh set and move it up to the belly (and change the bone weight to the belly skin bone) and have a naval piercing as well.

This would give you a 3 in 1 piercing package (nipple, naval, and clit). Just have all of them in the same nif file.

DO you have to use a specific bodyslide preset to not have clipping?

I have my personal custom preset, but it's just cbbe vanilla with bigger boobs and rounder butt, but some items, like the harness and corset + boots just clip like crazy, even though I batch build everything, it still tries to apply its own body it seems along with my own naked one :s

Catsuit seems to work fine, except for the gloves but I can just put restrictive ones over that to cover them up (which clip also at certain spots unfrotunately)

Dress seems to work just fine, as do the blindfold and gag.

Also the Kimy npc never sells anything, when I try talking to her she just goes "Yes?" or "huh?" :<

Other then that, the latex look on the items looks sooooooo good, like way better then ebonite in skyrim, love the look it has hnggg!!

I started a new with just DD and parent mods loaded but I still get no reply from Kimy. Is a Bat file possible?

Install this, i'm not sure if kimy updated the main file or if she's waiting to patch multiple bugs at once. Also you can try uninstalling the mod, waiting for 1-2 hours ingame, exit and install the mod. That worked for me.

Can any of the people having issues with a non-chatty Kimy confirm that this patch solves the issue (new game probably needed)?

attachicon.gif Devious Devices.esm

DO you have to use a specific bodyslide preset to not have clipping?

I have my personal custom preset, but it's just cbbe vanilla with bigger boobs and rounder butt, but some items, like the harness and corset + boots just clip like crazy, even though I batch build everything, it still tries to apply its own body it seems along with my own naked one :s

Catsuit seems to work fine, except for the gloves but I can just put restrictive ones over that to cover them up (which clip also at certain spots unfrotunately)

Dress seems to work just fine, as do the blindfold and gag.

Also the Kimy npc never sells anything, when I try talking to her she just goes "Yes?" or "huh?" :<

Other then that, the latex look on the items looks sooooooo good, like way better then ebonite in skyrim, love the look it has hnggg!!

I think I know how to fix these issues. I'll chat with kimy.

I started a new with just DD and parent mods loaded but I still get no reply from Kimy. Is a Bat file possible?

Install this, i'm not sure if kimy updated the main file or if she's waiting to patch multiple bugs at once. Also you can try uninstalling the mod, waiting for 1-2 hours ingame, exit and install the mod. That worked for me.

Can any of the people having issues with a non-chatty Kimy confirm that this patch solves the issue (new game probably needed)?

attachicon.gif Devious Devices.esm

That works, many thanks:) and thanks again to Kimy.

Kimy, you are a goddess. Amazing work as always. One issue I've had is that with items equipped the camera seems to zoom in to almost first person (I play in 3rd) so I can't really see your awesome toys unless I am moving around. Probably just a dumb setting I missed but I thought I'd ask.

I think that is  a quirk of the torture devices mod.

Kimy, you are a goddess. Amazing work as always. One issue I've had is that with items equipped the camera seems to zoom in to almost first person (I play in 3rd) so I can't really see your awesome toys unless I am moving around. Probably just a dumb setting I missed but I thought I'd ask.

Hold down the key you use to switch between first person and third person then you can move the camera back and forth.