who knew vault tec was so kinky? :P

They are spending a lot of time in dark bunkers. I guess that would stimulate their...errrm...imagination! :D

I'm pretty sure there is going to be a vault modded in completely devoted to kinkyness.

The only way in that vault could be by completely submitting to the overseer.

I am betting on it! :D

Oh wow, could you imagine o.o

who knew vault tec was so kinky? :P

They are spending a lot of time in dark bunkers. I guess that would stimulate their...errrm...imagination! :D

I'm pretty sure there is going to be a vault modded in completely devoted to kinkyness.

The only way in that vault could be by completely submitting to the overseer.

I am betting on it! :D

Oh wow, could you imagine o.o

I hope i gave someone an idea.

Won't be the first time. :D

ok still found clippin on outift named in bodyslide restrictivecorset"color"boots, also same outfit can be worn with the other corset.

and yes did remade all outfits after update, the problem outfits even 2nd time doing it 1 by 1 checkin all sliders.

2nd issue corset chastity belt addon's i havent figured what is the combo for this ?

3rd kimy opens shop menu automatically while still on convo "could be remnant from old version did not used cleansave"

also using body+slidersets from the skyrim conversion's.

issue 3...was becouse did not used cleansave..my bad

restrain dresses..body goes on T-mode and invisible

Having the same issue with feet/legs clipping with boots. Chances are it's something painfully obvious that I missed but my brain doesn't want to help me right now. Hopefully my mind starts functioning again soon, so excited to start using more of this great mod and seeing where it goes!

hey, i want ask that where can i find these devices? or where is Kimy?

just simply read the moddescription, it stands there.

"There is no way to craft DD devices or keys. I never saw the point in this feature and still don't, so it probably won't be back. There is a vendor in DD who can sell you restraints. She's hanging out in Goodneighbor, in the Memory Den. Her name is Kimy, and she loves kinky stuff!"

THX :)

*Sighs* ... yes we all know vault 69 is going to be a thing.

Hm....well i don't have too much time on my hands right now since i have exams coming up and i spent most of my day studying, but i can look into a BDSM themed vault, however don't expect much anytime soon. I only really have 2-3 hours a day to myself so it is most likely going to take months for me to bring something like this up to a stable enough state where i can upload it. 

By then someone else will have probably made one already but eh, im gonna waste my time with it anyway since one of the exams is for programming, this'll help me remember functions and such. ^^

I'm having an issue where I ahve all the prerequisite mods for the this mod and I even tried using a new game but no matter what I do I can't get hte NPC to appear in the memmory den

have you searched a bit around? for me kimy is in the eck under the stair or behind the "technicianscientist"

Don't know whether you're taking suggestions or if this is feasible but what it be possible to make a tape gag? Maybe not locked but I feel like with all the duct tape lying around that at least some raiders would be putting it to good use ;p

I'd like to second this. As much as I love this mod, a lot of the gear is on the leather & latex fetish side, and I think there's a lot of potential for more immersive options like the Fusion Core plug in DarkConsole's Plugs of the Commonwealth.

I'm working on a mod that adds several Dominant companions, each with preferences and backstories, who will assign tasks to the player (such as forcing them to prostitute themselves for caps, etc), and I'd much rather have them repurpose in-game items, like duct tape gags, handcuffs, and maybe even the hairbrush and yardstick as new spanking weapons.

By the way, looking at the scripts in this mod have helped me structure my own scripts in a much more scalable way, so I’d like to thank you for that.

Don't know whether you're taking suggestions or if this is feasible but what it be possible to make a tape gag? Maybe not locked but I feel like with all the duct tape lying around that at least some raiders would be putting it to good use ;p

I'd like to second this. As much as I love this mod, a lot of the gear is on the leather & latex fetish side, and I think there's a lot of potential for more immersive options like the Fusion Core plug in DarkConsole's Plugs of the Commonwealth.

I'm working on a mod that adds several Dominant companions, each with preferences and backstories, who will assign tasks to the player (such as forcing them to prostitute themselves for caps, etc), and I'd much rather have them repurpose in-game items, like duct tape gags, handcuffs, and maybe even the hairbrush and yardstick as new spanking weapons.

By the way, looking at the scripts in this mod have helped me structure my own scripts in a much more scalable way, so I’d like to thank you for that.

Is there a model for tape gags in the game? If yes, I will add them.

I'm having an issue where I ahve all the prerequisite mods for the this mod and I even tried using a new game but no matter what I do I can't get hte NPC to appear in the memmory den

have you searched a bit around? for me kimy is in the eck under the stair or behind the "technicianscientist"

Yes. she just does not appear in the memory den. I THink its because I don't have all the dlcs

Is there a model for tape gags in the game? If yes, I will add them.

I don't think there is unfortunately

So...I'm too lazy to read 9 pages but I did search "atomic" and "butt" and there were no hits related to this question so imma just assume nobody has asked.

What do the atomic butt plugs do?  Do they vibrate or are they just eye candy?  (Not that I'm opposed to eye candy, but if they don't vibrate or something imma stick with the inflatable one.)

Just curious.  I stuck one in my character and sat there for about 3 minutes and nothing happened.  The normal Vibrator triggers almost constantly, so I was hoping maybe the atomic butt plugs might be the same thing but maybe a wee bit less frequent :)