change the slot in ARMO to only 33 /ARMA used 33 only

the cuffs used the underarmor solts , and the V- Suit too

Not sure how to do that

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2e3c5rzphada79b/VaultSuitUnzipped.esp?dl=0

Here you go, simply download and replace your existing esp file. I removed all body parts requirement and only made it so it takes up the Body aka slot 33, you should be able to equip the bondage gear you wish now.

Edit: Also tested it on my end and it seems to work fine.

i had that problem with invisible body when i put straitjacket i just rebuild meshes in bodyslide and it worked

Yeah, I've tried multiple times and it doesn't work. Idk if I'm doing something wrong, or if it is a bug. Same thing happens with the restraint dress, but all other devices are fine.

I'm an idiot... when i was building in bodyslide i had it grouped under devious devices so i could batch build, however, the new straitjacket and restraint dress aren't under the group. I found the files and they look great in game! Sorry Kimy :(

change the slot in ARMO to only 33 /ARMA used 33 only

the cuffs used the underarmor solts , and the V- Suit too

Not sure how to do that

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2e3c5rzphada79b/VaultSuitUnzipped.esp?dl=0

Here you go, simply download and replace your existing esp file. I removed all body parts requirement and only made it so it takes up the Body aka slot 33, you should be able to equip the bondage gear you wish now.

Edit: Also tested it on my end and it seems to work fine.

Bless you my sweet child

i had that problem with invisible body when i put straitjacket i just rebuild meshes in bodyslide and it worked

Yeah, I've tried multiple times and it doesn't work. Idk if I'm doing something wrong, or if it is a bug. Same thing happens with the restraint dress, but all other devices are fine.

I'm an idiot... when i was building in bodyslide i had it grouped under devious devices so i could batch build, however, the new straitjacket and restraint dress aren't under the group. I found the files and they look great in game! Sorry Kimy :(

Oh, that's the issue! Glad that it's -just- that! The sliders not in the DD group is still a bug that will get fixed! :D

Hello Kim!

I think it's really cool that fallout is receiving it's own DD items! I look forward to seeing this mod expand like the skyrim version.

I'm having an issue with getting outfits to show up. I followed the instructions on how to install, and I did run a batch build of all of the items, but they're invisible.

I'm going to toy around with the builds in bodyslide to see if there is anything I can find out on my own. Any advice is appreciated!

Edit: Hah, straitjackets are not under DD. That explains alot!

Just saying people, when you update you do not need a new save game.

Uninstall the old DD version, run fallout 4, sleep for a few hours or wait, then install the new DD version and it'll work. So far for me it worked twice in a row with no problems.

Albeit you will lose any purchases you've made, but that's not really that big a problem.

Uninstall the old DD version, run fallout 4, sleep for a few hours or wait, then install the new DD version and it'll work. So far for me it worked twice in a row with no problems.

Albeit you will lose any purchases you've made, but that's not really that big a problem.

for me this method doesnt worked, have got gamecrashes after uninstalling old version, load save, sleep for a day, save, installing the new version and load the new save. so i have taken a save from bevore the old version.

for me this method doesnt worked, have got gamecrashes after uninstalling old version, load save, sleep for a day, save, installing the new version and load the new save. so i have taken a save from bevore the old version.

I guess it's mixed results. Asked a bud to test it, it works for him as well. For some it works for others it doesn't, strange.

oMtODSL.png?1

I found my new favorite spot in goodneighbour.

Don't mind the 59 in the corner, i got a 2nd monitor prior to playing fallout 4 so i tested my FPS.

hey, i want ask that where can i find these devices? or where is Kimy?

just simply read the moddescription, it stands there.

"There is no way to craft DD devices or keys. I never saw the point in this feature and still don't, so it probably won't be back. There is a vendor in DD who can sell you restraints. She's hanging out in Goodneighbor, in the Memory Den. Her name is Kimy, and she loves kinky stuff!"

Only thing I'l slightly disappointed about, which you have no control over, is that I can't wear the unzipped vault suit with the vault tec shackles/ cuffs :P

I think they must be the same apparell number and I've got no idea how to edit that :k

Try this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20950/?

Looks alot better then just plain ol' boring unzipped zuit, and works fine along wrist/ankle cuffs or gloves (though you will have clipping with the gloves ofcourse)

Only thing I'l slightly disappointed about, which you have no control over, is that I can't wear the unzipped vault suit with the vault tec shackles/ cuffs :P

I think they must be the same apparell number and I've got no idea how to edit that :k

Try this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20950/?

Looks alot better then just plain ol' boring unzipped zuit, and works fine along wrist/ankle cuffs or gloves (though you will have clipping with the gloves ofcourse)

Got both of those working with cuffs now :D who knew vault tec was so kinky? :P

who knew vault tec was so kinky? :P

They are spending a lot of time in dark bunkers. I guess that would stimulate their...errrm...imagination! :D

I'm pretty sure there is going to be a vault modded in completely devoted to kinkyness.

The only way in that vault could be by completely submitting to the overseer.

who knew vault tec was so kinky? :P

They are spending a lot of time in dark bunkers. I guess that would stimulate their...errrm...imagination! :D

I'm pretty sure there is going to be a vault modded in completely devoted to kinkyness.

The only way in that vault could be by completely submitting to the overseer.

I am betting on it! :D