12 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Be careful with that.  Fallout 4 often use those unattached instances, so if you remove necessary instances your save will be broken forever.

Well of course I back up everything and I actually tend to trace things before doing so. 

On 10/11/2023 at 8:05 AM, Ghimantha said:

You must be talking about this mod

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/48978

It has a power armor skeleton.nif file that will fix the exact problem you have. It worked for me

OMG THANK YOU I was looking everywhere for that. I can't believe I never thought to just right click on 3bbb and open on Nexus. Dammmmmmmm lol. I really appreciate this, Ghimantha! Thank u

Finally got her uncollared... was RC8,  so going to install RC9, I do not think I need to add the remover since it looks like it goes after items worn but... Leary about removing the redress ddl but will chance it, hoping CC  and the outfit injector for it does not drive me crazy - only reason I have that redress mod. ?

QQ: What is DD_hidder_addon.esp? 

Edited by eflat01

(RC8) I was wondering if this happened to anyone else. It's minor but annoys me little for head cannon/immersion reasons lol.

PC has been collared for a while now, and I've noticed I can suddenly trick the the system to unequip it!? So before it wouldn't allow me to equip anything in that slot, one time I selected a neck chain, noticed it equipped, this time, then was able to unequip the collar without keys, nothing! Just unequipped like it's a regular item. Also noticed I stopped getting the notification that (DD) item can not be unequipped during cleaning process in Get dirty mod.

You can just lock yourself again, but wondering why it's suddenly happening?

10 hours ago, Elsidia said:

In RC8 not neck chain, so this is from other mods and made wrong for DD rules.

Sorry probably should've been clearer.

The neck chain is not a DD item and is from a clothing mod. Normally if I, accidently, select the neck chain is doesn't equip because pc is collard. But this time it equipped, inventory menu says collar is still equipped, then all I did was unequip collar; no message or anything popped up about unlocking device it just unequipped like normal item.

I've changed nothing in my game. The only thing I can think of, is it has something to do with being in power armour for over a day (in game time). Either way it's very minor as you can just equip again and everything works as normal but I do wonder why it suddenly did that.

Edited by M.BISON

Heyyyy, can anyone tell me how might I remove the horrifyingly redundant timers on the devices? I'm sure it's something in the esp right? Beccause I just can't use this anymore unless I can find a way to remove that nightmarish waste of hours and hours and hours of playtime spent with devices' stupid timers. Like even without the timers, it's still too much of a time vortex, the keys are incredibly hard, and it's just starting to feel too much like the Skyrim Devious Devices. But I can't seem to find in the esp where these darn timers are located so I can zero them all out or delete the effect or whatever.

3 hours ago, LynErso666 said:

Heyyyy, can anyone tell me how might I remove the horrifyingly redundant timers on the devices? I'm sure it's something in the esp right? Beccause I just can't use this anymore unless I can find a way to remove that nightmarish waste of hours and hours and hours of playtime spent with devices' stupid timers. Like even without the timers, it's still too much of a time vortex, the keys are incredibly hard, and it's just starting to feel too much like the Skyrim Devious Devices. But I can't seem to find in the esp where these darn timers are located so I can zero them all out or delete the effect or whatever.

It's not in the esp, it's in the Data\Scripts\Source\User\DD\DD_RestraintScript.psc around line 40 starts the UnlockSettings.
It's very well noted as to what does what. So change what you need then recompile it.

aka: Open the CK click on GAMEPLAY>Papyrus Script Manager>search for DD_RestraintScript, right click on it>Compile. Done!

Edited by izzyknows
9 hours ago, LynErso666 said:

another option could be the mod that lets you unlock devious devices with workbenches.

3 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Build the outfits in Body Slide using your cbbe petite body preset.

The problem is, that the petite preset doesn´t appear. The other presets are there but not petite. But yes, maybe I can try to make a personal preset and choose that instead. Thanks for the suggestion!

17 minutes ago, carlfatal said:

The problem is, that the petite preset doesn´t appear. The other presets are there but not petite. But yes, maybe I can try to make a personal preset and choose that instead. Thanks for the suggestion!

If you open an outfit that your preset works with, so it's active, you can then "Save As" the preset and choose the Groups it will apply to.

What is the state of DD supported/centric mods for Fallout 4 these days? I know there's Deviously Cursed Wasteland, and Violate has a setting to add devices after a scene, but... are there any other DD mods that have quests associated with them? TBH, I'm feeling a bit down that there are very few F4 adult quest mods available. Every time I come back to Fallout 4 after playing Skyrim for a while, I am reminded by how much less popular this game is.

8 minutes ago, MysticDaedra said:

What is the state of DD supported/centric mods for Fallout 4 these days? I know there's Deviously Cursed Wasteland, and Violate has a setting to add devices after a scene, but... are there any other DD mods that have quests associated with them? TBH, I'm feeling a bit down that there are very few F4 adult quest mods available. Every time I come back to Fallout 4 after playing Skyrim for a while, I am reminded by how much less popular this game is.

Lets see.. there are a lot of very good adult mods for F04. But one would have to take the time and browse the download section.

humm,,,,,

Nope... just go browse the dl section you'll find several very good mods that utilize DD.

On 10/20/2023 at 7:03 PM, izzyknows said:

It's not in the esp, it's in the Data\Scripts\Source\User\DD\DD_RestraintScript.psc around line 40 starts the UnlockSettings.
It's very well noted as to what does what. So change what you need then recompile it.

aka: Open the CK click on GAMEPLAY>Papyrus Script Manager>search for DD_RestraintScript, right click on it>Compile. Done!

O thanks a million, I guess that's another thing I'll have to get used to doing. I appreciate it

this may sound really dumb but i'm on rc8 and installed the mcm patch and only the plug/vibrator events trigger, with animation and everything, handcuffs work fine too but other than that seemingly nothing works.

1. collar/trip events never trigger,

2. leg irons/restrictive boots do nothing only appear on character model,

3. the hobble dresses only slow you down in third person,

am I just using the wrong items or is there something wrong with the mod itself?

are there any logs or anything I can provide to help fix this? Or are there any updates to the rc8 version I need to install? The one I'm running on is this: 

13 hours ago, sothkorra said:

this may sound really dumb but i'm on rc8 and installed the mcm patch and only the plug/vibrator events trigger, with animation and everything, handcuffs work fine too but other than that seemingly nothing works.

1. collar/trip events never trigger,

2. leg irons/restrictive boots do nothing only appear on character model,

3. the hobble dresses only slow you down in third person,

am I just using the wrong items or is there something wrong with the mod itself?

are there any logs or anything I can provide to help fix this? Or are there any updates to the rc8 version I need to install? The one I'm running on is this: 

I don't remember those problems in RC8, but is there a reason you're not using RC9? It includes a lot of more recent bug fixes.

On 10/11/2023 at 12:46 AM, eflat01 said:

When I looked and compared sound/fx names between RC8 and 'Voicepack and SFX' - I use the athletic set - those in the pack are using the same names - overwriting. 

I am so done with this issue, I checked all of my files and they have the exact same properties as the original DD. And they work properly in any media player known to mankind
I tried to increase/decrease Db levels, tried to make all of the sounds to have exactly the same time as the original and it just won't budge, sounds are still muted. I am at my wits end with them

Leave Me Alone!" Akira Greenscreen

Edited by HeavyYoungHeathens