On 10/5/2023 at 5:53 AM, valcon767 said:

as far as i know it is a specific location and it does not despawn normally.

Weird, I'm pretty sure I saw her in front of red rocket truck stop but I was in the middle of something, when I came back she was gone. Is there another location I'm missing? or you know of?

1 hour ago, MSEdgeView said:

Weird, I'm pretty sure I saw her in front of red rocket truck stop but I was in the middle of something, when I came back she was gone. Is there another location I'm missing? or you know of?

That's the only location she spawns. And if she's gone, you have a mod that removes dead bodies. She's even flagged to respawn.

16 hours ago, MSEdgeView said:

I fast traveled around 2-3 times and now she's back. shrug

That "could" also be caused by a high load from mods like Sim Settlements, or large settlements at Sanctuary & Red Rocket. With the proximity & base size of Sanctuary, Red Rocket, Abernathy and Concord, RR should never have been a settlement. But that''s another story. LOL

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

So any technical  ideas, what need do with this body?

It would be nice if it would de-spawn after reading the note & getting the devices to attach.

Even just reading the note would trigger the de-spawn on cell exit/unload would work too.

Also make the note readable only. That would prevent grabbing the note and traveling to Far Harbor, for example, and then getting the devices to attach.

So,

Note is read only.

Body de-spawns after reading the note & leaving the area.

hmm, i'm kinda stupid but i want to ask...........................i downloaded [AAF] Voicepacks and SFX, but the voicepack for Devious Device did not work (i don't hear the voice) when plug event happen, however DDs vanilla voice play normally. So i want to ask is this voicepack problem or DD problem??? since from the look of it, voicepack is just sound file, it doesn't really affect anything, so why vanilla voice play normally but not the voicepack. I'm using DD RC9, currrently thinking switch back to RC8 to check

Also, Leather/Latex Harness do not have Chastity effect, which block equiped plug from being unequiped, should be like Skyrim i think which equip harness prevent you from insert or pull out equiped plug, also despite Sex Attribute have option where wearing Chastity Belt prevent orgasm, characters still orgasm somehow despite checking said option in Sex Attribute

1 hour ago, vietthai96 said:

.i downloaded [AAF] Voicepacks and SFX, but the voicepack for Devious Device did not work (i don't hear the voice) when plug event happen, however DDs vanilla voice play normally

Which one exactly?

In order for a sound pack to work, it has to replace the original voice/fx files. If it doesn't contain the same file names as the original, it's not going to replace anything. If it adds to a mod, it will have more than just sound files.

47 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

Which one exactly?

In order for a sound pack to work, it has to replace the original voice/fx files. If it doesn't contain the same file names as the original, it's not going to replace anything. If it adds to a mod, it will have more than just sound files.

I assume they're speaking about these in the link? which among other voices replaces 29 of the 35 wav files in the FX/DeviousDevices directory? The six it does not are variations of vibrator humming. 

I'm still using RC8 and they all seem to work there... They're named the same however make sure nothings removing or overwriting them, Since they're all .wav they can check them all out in a media player easily enough to be sure they're deployed. 

image.png.df6c23ae48b98c70fb76c2f5ac645ff0.png

Should get into the habit of comparing what's in a mod is ending up in the right directories.

Can always open up DD in CK and look for the sound files names there...

Edited by eflat01
1 hour ago, eflat01 said:

I assume they're speaking about these in the link? which among other voices replaces 29 of the 35 wav files in the FX/DeviousDevices directory? The six it does not are variations of vibrator humming. 

Well shite! I need more coffee!!
I also "kind of" use that mod, but only stripped parts of the versions I liked and manually overwrote the original. Yep I cannibalized the shite out of it, LOL

It depends on the version you have installed.

The Regular & Gapes Version have DD sound files. VaultGirl does not.

And yes. Always check what a mod has & IF it got installed correctly. I made it a habit of extracting a mod, browsing the files, installing it, then making sure it was actually successful. 99.999% of the time it is, but checking never hurts. And it  gets a person familiar on how a mod is at minimum, put together.

3 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Which one exactly?

well, i installed correctly, and the funny thing is, only DD moaning voice is muted, the plug vibrating sound happen normally, the voicepack also work normally for other mods that it suppose to overwrite, only DD plug moaning from the voicepack is is completely muted, the vanilla moaning that from DD itself work normally, i just reverted DD back to RC8, still muted

33 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

The Regular & Gapes Version have DD sound files. VaultGirl does not

Yes, i only download Regular and Gapes version because VaultGirl does not have DD sound

15 hours ago, vietthai96 said:

but the voicepack for Devious Device did not work

Probably this voicepack is made for original DD, so in RCX it not works.

Also, Leather/Latex Harness do not have Chastity effect,

This chastity effect not even in original DD 2.0

also despite Sex Attribute have option where wearing Chastity Belt prevent orgasm, characters still orgasm somehow despite checking said option in Sex Attribute

Need know how to attributes check trigger. Seems it keyword, but harness doesn't have chastity keyword.

This chastity effect not even in original DD 2.0

i know, that why i suggest it

Need know how to attributes check trigger. Seems it keyword, but harness doesn't have chastity keyword.

well, at this point i'm completely pointless, however in case you wonder, i wear chastity belt to test because i know that harness currently do not have chastity effect

Hmm, also do you guys plan to implement Skyrim Unforgiving Device's plug effect, it kinda nice actually, plug active and an orgasm bar run, when the bar is full either you can resist the orgasm or not and animation play, idk if Fallout capable of doing that though

Edit: i don't think sound & voice part is really different between original DD 2.0 and RC version though, unless i forgot something, since i stopped using original DD 2.0 for a long time, the mod is not even in my disk lol

Edited by vietthai96
3 hours ago, Elsidia said:

i not specially look, but i think in RC8 is change sounds effects, so file names can be others.

RC9 not touch sounds.

i mean, i did think this way, but the voicepack have the same voice file as DD RC8, the vibrating sound of the plug play normally when plug event happen, but not the female moaning voice, so it kinda jarring

5 hours ago, izzyknows said:

RC8 added the bell and chain sound effects, which don't effect the other FX.

Right, and those files are even in a different path Sound/fx/DeviousDevices_HR and there are gag sounds in Sound/fx/Gagsounds. 

When I looked and compared sound/fx names between RC8 and 'Voicepack and SFX' - I use the athletic set - those in the pack are using the same names - overwriting. 

I've not looked closely at the scripts but just peeking looks like it just calls functions to play sound via kw assigned to what's worn  all are built pretty much the same such as

Function ArousedMoan(Actor akActor, Int Loops = 1)
    ; Plays gag sounds when the player is gagged and regular moans otherwise.
    Int sID
    if akActor.WornHasKeyword(DD_kw_EffectType_GagTalkStrict) || akActor.WornHasKeyword(DD_kw_EffectType_GagTalkNormal)
        GaggedSex(akActor, Loops)
    Else
        Int i = Loops
        While i > 0
            i -= 1
            DD_SoundMoan.PlayAndWait(akActor)
        EndWhile
    EndIf
EndFunction

which utilize properties assigned on the items...

Group Sounds
Sound Property DD_SoundGagged Auto Const
Sound Property DD_SoundMoan Auto Const
Sound Property DD_SoundOrgasm Auto Const
Sound Property DD_SoundMoanShort Auto Const
Sound Property DD_SoundPantShort Auto Const
Sound Property DD_SoundEdged Auto Const
Sound Property DD_SoundEdgedWinddown Auto Const
Sound Property DD_SoundDescSexGaggedHotF Auto Const
Sound Property DD_SoundDescSexGaggedMediumF Auto Const
Sound Property DD_SoundDescSexGaggedMildF Auto Const
Sound Property DD_SoundDescSexGaggedHotM Auto Const
Sound Property DD_SoundDescSexGaggedMediumM Auto Const
Sound Property DD_SoundDescSexGaggedMildM Auto Const
Sound Property DD_SoundDescVibrateVeryWeak Auto Const
Sound Property DD_SoundDescVibrateWeak Auto Const
Sound Property DD_SoundDescVibrateStandard Auto Const
Sound Property DD_SoundDescVibrateStrong Auto Const
Sound Property DD_SoundDescVibrateVeryStrong Auto Const
EndGroup

I also thought maybe somehow Devious Devices GO KP may be the source of their issue but all that does is add in the Preview Transforms. 

So, I guess the question may be had Scriptname DD:DD_Event_Vibrate extends activemagiceffect changed?

In RC8 I see it firing off moans...

;/libs.Player.AddKeyword(libs.DD_kw_Event_IsVibrating)        
    libs.Notify("Your plug is stimulating you!")
    libs.PlayHornyIdle(libs.Player)
    ; This function will handle gags, so we don't have to do that here:
    libs.ArousedMoan(libs.Player, Utility.RandomInt(1,3))    
    If Utility.RandomInt(1,2) == 1
        ; orgasm!
        libs.Orgasm(libs.Player, Utility.RandomInt(1,2))    
    Else
        libs.EdgeWinddown(libs.Player, 1)    
    EndIf
    libs.Player.RemoveKeyword(libs.DD_kw_Event_IsVibrating)    /;    

Now then,

If you uninstall RC9 and go back to RC8 to test I do not know if any of the existing items instantiated by RC9 in the save will work? I know going forward from RC8 to RC9 there was a script to remove RC8 items in game.... is likely would need to do the same to go back to the old revision.

You or  Elsidia would know better than I, I'm just a novice here taking shots in the dark. ? 

Edited by eflat01
5 hours ago, eflat01 said:

If you uninstall RC9 and go back to RC8 to test I do not know if any of the existing items instantiated by RC9 in the save will work?

Always start a new run when messing with scripted mods or ones that change the navmesh.

1 left over broken script can cause untold errors that aren't even seemingly related.

And besides that, a new run will give you repeatable results.

I haven't checked the RC9 scripts, nor weather they work. I thought they did, but I'll prolly do that in a little bit.

12 hours ago, eflat01 said:

Right, and those files are even in a different path Sound/fx/DeviousDevices_HR and there are gag sounds in Sound/fx/Gagsounds. 

Ok i will look on that.

First you can answer on questions?

1) Original sounds work without this addon in RC8 CE9?

2) What mod organizer you use? (Vortex etc)

3) If you not install this mod and only manually rewrite sound files, new sounds work?

4) In what actions sounds not work? Sex or original vibrations?

6 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Always start a new run when messing with scripted mods or ones that change the navmesh.

1 left over broken script can cause untold errors that aren't even seemingly related.

And besides that, a new run will give you repeatable results.

I haven't checked the RC9 scripts, nor weather they work. I thought they did, but I'll prolly do that in a little bit.

Yes,

I try not to move anything new in without looking at it first even on updates, I also check saves with fallrim tools and remove unattached instances and scripts... I don't not think many users do or even know how to. 

When it comes to navmesh you're pretty safe if not in the area ... best to use a save from a inner cell like home plate, in a dlc or something the game will regenerate grids outside your typical five surrounding - though I've set a retain on nine - from the current env not from the save then.   

On 9/10/2023 at 5:43 AM, LynErso666 said:

I know it's a known issue with some mod, I just can't for the life of me place it. I remember downloading a mod and it saying "Use this if your body stretches when exiting power armor" and nope can't recall more than just thinking "Why would I ever need that!?" like a dumbass lol

But not being able to use Power Armor with just like a harness on? I can understand cuffs and whatnot but I just had a slave harness on.

You must be talking about this mod

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/48978

It has a power armor skeleton.nif file that will fix the exact problem you have. It worked for me