I check today DD random equip system and found some silly things as i think. So i need your opinion for that.

First thing is that, if item is equipped by script and target have on item, what prevents equip other DD items (Example Bondage Mittens), script deny to equip. It still theoretically - as i not check  in Fallout 4 itself, but with sure about 98%. Later will test it.

So silly thing is that if it equip script, so target nothing do with restraint and it still will be equipped, even with mittens on.  Says script (other villain by game logic) try equip leg restraints, but target wears Bondage mittens. And Villain failed it equip, because target wears bondage mittens. Is it logic? And will it need fixed?

Second thing about i ask is logical result of first.

When script try equip random item it still informs you about failure as message box. You will need know how many restraints fail equip on you, if you don't do it yourself?

Also this problem resolves in DCW mod bug (so many reports about it) After surrender in blank screen game hangs out. In reality it shows black message box about info that some villain failed equip some device on you.  I fix in my DCW by removing black screen so you see items equip process and messages is visible.

So question is simple - will i need remove those messages, if equip process is by script?

In both cases i'm sure in theory, that i can made those fixes.

Edited by Elsidia
9 hours ago, Elsidia said:

I check today DD random equip system and found some silly things as i think. So i need your opinion for that.

First thing is that, if item is equipped by script and target have on item, what prevents equip other DD items (Example Bondage Mittens), script deny to equip. It still theoretically - as i not check  in Fallout 4 itself, but with sure about 98%. Later will test it.

So silly thing is that if it equip script, so target nothing do with restraint and it still will be equipped, even with mittens on.  Says script (other villain by game logic) try equip leg restraints, but target wears Bondage mittens. And Villain failed it equip, because target wears bondage mittens. Is it logic? And will it need fixed?

Second thing about i ask is logical result of first.

When script try equip random item it still informs you about failure as message box. You will need know how many restraints fail equip on you, if you don't do it yourself?

Also this problem resolves in DCW mod bug (so many reports about it) After surrender in blank screen game hangs out. In reality it shows black message box about info that some villain failed equip some device on you.  I fix in my DCW by removing black screen so you see items equip process and messages is visible.

So question is simple - will i need remove those messages, if equip process is by script?

In both cases i'm sure in theory, that i can made those fixes.

IMO: Yeah users don't have to know about equip failures, you can put it in the log for debug purpose if you want. 

So, every time I run ReSaver on my save game I get this unattached instance:

INSTANCE of InputEnableLayer

WARNING: OBJECT MISSING!
Selecting "Remove Unattached Instances" will delete this.

ID: 000001aaf7825d20
Type:
RefID: FORMIDX:000000
Unknown2bits: 3
UnknownShort: 0000
UnknownByte: 00

There are zero threads attached to this script instance.

There are zero stackframes with member data referring to this script instance.

There is one instances with member data referring to this script instance.

There are zero references with member data referring to this script instance.

There are zero arrays with member data referring to this script instance.

There are zero structs with member data referring to this script instance.

That of course is the DD_Library quest.  Is this a problem that has already been fixed?

12 hours ago, Tinman2u said:

That of course is the DD_Library quest.  Is this a problem that has already been fixed?

Resaver is not safe for run on  FO4 as Fallout 4 uses untached references itself and deleted those lead to save crash. About current reference can't say anything.

This layer in game is used for disable player controls and enable back in special scenes.

Edited by Elsidia
9 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Resaver is not safe for run on  FO4 as Fallout 4 uses untached references itself and deleted those lead to save crash. About current reference can't say anything.

This layer in game is used for disable player controls and enable back in special scenes.

Well, I've been using it for YEARS without any problems.  Thanks for the info.

12 minutes ago, Cargojumper said:

Eh, I bought a restraint key from Kimy, tried opening a vibrator with it but it won't unlock. The lock is not broken either. Is there a timer I have to wear the restraint before I can unlock it?

If the timed lock hasn't expired yet, you should get a message specifically saying so. I think in this case though, you need a chastity key rather than a restraint key.

On 6/14/2022 at 3:48 AM, twistedtrebla said:

Using RC8, I have this weird issue with MCM, where I can't view the "Settings" tab at all. Like if I press on it, it'll still show the previous tab I was in. All the other tabs ("events" and "debug") work fine. Anyone else have this issue?

Theres a updated mcm file that you have to replace. I had the same problem and then i rechecked the thread.

3 hours ago, kazeha9 said:

soo some people say there an update to rc 8 ...its true? where i can find this update? or someone beggin to work on this ?

Elsidia temporarily posted a revision referred to as CE9 about a month ago, as an alpha test, though the post was removed out of an abundance of caution while coordinating on a possible official 2.1 or 3.0 version of DD incorporating those fixes.

7 hours ago, JankinT said:

so... you can craft a lock, but not the key to the lock, how does that even work? at least let player get the key to the device they crafted.

The keys aren't device-specific, so if you get a restraint key you can use it to open any restraint items, and a chastity key similarly opens all chastity items. I agree, it's pretty unrealistic, though Real Handcuffs similarly has a handcuffs key which opens all handcuffs.

A combination lock mechanism similar to the settable unlock codes for the collars in Real Handcuffs might be more "immersive," but someone would need to spend time implementing it.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

A combination lock mechanism similar to the settable unlock codes for the collars in Real Handcuffs might be more "immersive," but someone would need to spend time implementing it.

Those would work well with the Vault-Tec and Institute devices. 

I installed DD 2.0 years ago and use a bit but never updated and mostly never followed this thread ?

So I updated it with RC8 (uninstalled DD 2.0, did a clean save, etc...). A wide of devices work but I've so minor issues so far :

- When my character use armbinder, Pipboy is still here but when my char uses straightjacket, Pipboy disappear as intended.

- Also when my character uses a gag ball, her mouth doesn't open.

How to fix them ?

Edited by Crowzer
15 hours ago, Crowzer said:

Pipboy disappear as intended.

In DD 2.0 RC8 MCM set pipboy hide to -1

15 hours ago, Crowzer said:

Also when my character uses a gag ball, her mouth doesn't open.

Fix is included into DD 2.0 RC8, but for that you need install AAF and it's requirements

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/31304

Be sure that you have F4SE https://f4se.silverlock.org/

and it's run properly.

Am 23.09.2022 um 14:30 Uhr sagte vaultbait:

Im Allgemeinen richtig, obwohl Analplugs in Wirklichkeit Vibrationsmechanismen enthalten können und es wirklich keinen „Vaginalplug“ gibt (zumindest nicht, dass ich jemals davon gehört habe), also nahm ich an, dass Kimys ursprüngliche Idee war, dass „Plugs "gehen in den Anus, während "Vibratoren" in die Vagina gehen.

Aufblasbare Analplugs sind sinnvoll, denn wenn sie hoch genug pilzen, können sie nur schwer am Schließmuskel vorbeikommen. Vaginal eingeführte Dildos und Vibratoren können ohne ein separates Kleidungsstück, wie z. B. einen abschließbaren Keuschheitsgürtel, nicht wirklich fixiert werden, da die Vagina speziell für das einfache Entfernen großer und unregelmäßig geformter Gegenstände (Bierflaschen, Baseballschläger, Gedenkmünzen) ausgelegt ist Statuen und gelegentlich sogar menschliche Nachkommen). Die Pear of Anguish ist historisch gesehen eines der wenigen Gegenbeispiele, da sie funktioniert, indem sie in das Fleisch der Vaginalwände reißt, aber ihre Verwendung neigt dazu, tödlich zu sein, so dass sie auf Partys nicht viel Spaß macht (außerdem gibt es ziemlich viele wissenschaftliche Debatten als ob es jemals tatsächlich verwendet wurde oder einfach nur ein Scherz, da keine gefunden wurden, die während der Jahrhunderte, in denen sie angeblich verwendet wurden, hergestellt wurden).

Einige der interessanteren Plugs und Dildos im Zusammenhang mit BDSM enthalten heutzutage Elektroden, sodass sie an batteriebetriebene Schockgeneratoren angeschlossen werden können (oft durch Fernbedienung oder Mikrofoneingang ausgelöst), zum Beispiel durch Anbringen einer Elektrode am Ende des Dildos und einer anderen daran den Bauch, damit die Ladung zwischen diesen beiden Punkten verläuft, oder zwei Elektroden, die in einiger Entfernung voneinander auf dem Dildo positioniert sind, oder eine Elektrode auf einem Dildo und eine andere auf einem Analplug, oder einfach massive Edelstahldildos und Plugs in Leiter verwandeln. Sie können sogar eine menschliche Rückkopplungsschleife erstellen, bei der der Schock ein Quietschen verursacht, das einen Mikrofon-Tonabnehmer auslöst, um einen weiteren Schock abzugeben ... lustige Zeiten.

Aber schließlich ist dies eher ein lustiges Spiel als ein realistischer Bondage-Simulator, also stören mich die Kompromisse und Abkürzungen in DDs Design wirklich nicht. Sie brauchen ziemlich viel Aufhebung des Unglaubens, um Bondage-Ausrüstung in einer postapokalyptischen Umgebung zu genießen, egal wie "immersiv" es gemacht wird.

Thank you for this real life post.

I, too, have had some interesting experiences when I was still visiting BDSM and fetish clubs with their parties.

I also made my latex outfits (and corsets) myself - I bought my latex material from "Blackstyle" in Berlin - one address

which is also known beyond the borders of Germany in the field of "latex for men".

Right in the entrance area there is a large glass cabinet - full of "plugs" of all kinds and SIZES.

And yes - the seller assured me that even the mega things actually fit into the extensively trained bottom - so they are not a fake.

The anal muscle is ultimately just as flexible as the vaginal one - which amazes even medical professionals.

---

Fitting bondage and fetish stuff into the world of Fallout is actually quite difficult if you care about immersion a bit.

For my currently planned run I would like to create an accompanying "light novell" - I am currently writing the plot script.

Since I would like to use Angeli's "power suit" (I was inspired by @greek's blog), I have to do a few things

come up with why my char wants to wear this crazy piece of "fetish stuff" and how she prepares for its "internals".

Since I have some experience myself, e.g. with wearing ballet boots and latex suits for a long time - I can make certain

Limits (such as possible wearing time) are pushed but not removed - and I actually don't want to because it makes things interesting

Plot strands emerge.

So I have also planned a belt with various "installations" - which is supposed to bring about anything but chastity.

Of course, it is clear to me that people who do not have such fetishes as I do only share their heads if this head cinema will shake...

..I don't really care - it just doesn't have to clash too much with the restrictions in my world.

On the other hand, one should consider what insane experiments Vault-Tec ultimately planned and partially implemented - one

Just look for "Fallout 3" - BDSM themes also fit into the conception of vaults.

Spoiler

Vielen Dank für diesen Beitrag aus dem realen Leben.

Auch ich habe in meiner Zeit als ich noch BDSM- und fetisch Clubs mit ihren Partys besucht habe - so einige interessante Erfahrungen machen können.

Zudem hatte ich meine Latex-Outfits (und Korsetts) selbst angefertigt - mein Latex-Material hatte ich in Berlin bei "Blackstyle" gekauft - eine Adresse

die im Bereich "Latex für Männer" auch über die Grenzen von germany hinaus bekannt ist.

Gleich im Eingangsbereich gibt es einen grossen Glas-Schrank - voll mit "Plugs" aller Art und GRÖSSE.

Und ja - der Verkäufer versicherte mir das selbst die Mega-Dinger tatsächlich in den ausgiebig trainierten Po passen - sie also kein Fake sind.

Der Anal-Muskel ist letztlich ähnlich dehnbar wie der vaginale - was selbst unter Medizinern immer wieder Erstaunen hervor ruft.

---

Bondage- und Fetisch-Kram in die Welt von Fallout einzufügen ist wirklich recht schwierig sofern man ein bisschen Wert auf Immersion legt.

Für meinen derzeit geplanten Durchlauf möchte ich eine begleitende "light novell" erstellen - ich schreibe gerade am Handlungs-Skript.

Da ich gerne den "Power-Anzug" von Angeli einsetzen möchte (der Blog von @griechisch hatte mich dazu inspiriert) muss ich mir so einiges

einfallen lassen warum mein Char dieses irre Stück "Fetisch-Kram" unbedingt tragen will und wie sie sich auf dessen "Einbauten" vorbereitet.

Da ich selbst einige Erfahrungen z.B. mit dem Tragen von Ballet-Boots wie auch Latex-Anzügen über längere Zeit habe - kann ich bestimmte

Grenzen (wie mögliche Tragezeit) verschieben aber eben auch nicht aufheben - und möchte es eigentlich auch nicht weil sich daraus interessante

Handlungs-Stränge ergeben.

So habe ich auch einen Gürtel mit diversen "Einbauten" vorgesehen - der eben alles andere als Keuschheit bewirken soll.

Natürlich ist mir klar das Menschen die nicht solche Fetische wie ich teile nur ihr Haupt ob dieses Kopf-Kinos schütteln werden...

..ist mir relativ egal - es muss nur nicht in meiner Welt dem den dortigen Beschränkungen zu arg kollidieren.

Andererseits sollte man bedenken welche irrsinnigen Experimente Vault-Tec letztlich geplant und auch teilweise umgesetzt hat - man

schaue nur mal nach "Fallout 3" - da passen auch BDSM-Themen durchaus in die Konzeption von Gewölben.

So I recently downloaded the RC8 version, but I'm running into a few problems.

- I cannot deflate the inflatable plugs, which also means I cannot unequip them if they're too inflated.

- Items equipped from DCW sometimes don't actually equip on my character. It shows up as equipped in my inventory, but not in the world; and I can unequip them without unlocking them.

Any fixes would be appreciated

Edited by SpicyNuggies24
On 1/24/2022 at 12:22 AM, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Vanilla, part of `HC_DisableControlsEffectScript.psc`, the script extends ActiveMagicEffect, and during OnEffectStart, if DisableRunning (bool, property) = true, it runs `inputLayer.EnableRunning(False)`.
There's a similar one for disable sprinting in the same file, doing basically the same thing, too.

So I basically added that as `= true`, so when it's equipped and it tries to apply the effect, running is automatically disabled/prevented.

Can do the same with sprinting too, though I think you can't sprint, if you can't run, but I'd need to actually test that :joy:

TL;DR: Stuck vanilla property on it which triggers with the spell effect being applied, which stops you being able to run while it's active, and cleans itself up on the effect ending.

I'm having the issue with the leg cuffs not binding and not causing limited movement. I have RC8 installed and don't seem to have any other issues. MCM is working and all that as well.  I've been through the posts and didn't seem to see anything else about it?