6 minutes ago, Hydragon said:

it's not

Ahh you mean that:

Spoiler

ScreenShot21.jpg.f3bdc9a74caf2982beec4a99c7c04add.jpg

Gloves need increase size, but then it cost, that on naked body those will be too big. As about boots - those can't be wear with catsuit, as both have body slot 33 and have conflicts. Collar you can increase in outfit studio with the same cost for increased and not fit on naked body size.

4 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Ahh you mean that:

Hide contents

ScreenShot21.jpg.f3bdc9a74caf2982beec4a99c7c04add.jpg

Gloves need increase size, but then it cost, that on naked body those will be too big. As about boots - those can't be wear with catsuit, as both have body slot 33 and have conflicts. Collar you can increase in outfit studio with the same cost for increased and not fit on naked body size.

I removed some armor slots to make them work, so I request a person for a work: I will pay for remodelling of ready 3D model.

Edited by Hydragon
8 hours ago, Hydragon said:

so I request a person for a work

There's nothing, what need to pay - gloves can increase a very fast in outfit studio, the same for collar. As for remove slots - boots never will work.  On my screen you see removed body slot from boots and it leads to - 1) ghost body draw by Fallout 4 engine, even if body is deleted from boots. 2) Feet are appearing on character, because feet are part of body slot 33 and, if you remove, it draws original feet from naked body. In my case feet from catsuit as it have biped slot 33. Check my post previous screenshot - it how it looks in game. There is only one chance as for straitjacket - made new armor catsuit with boots - both will be in one color and wear and take off in one piece. UPD: There is one more problem - boots doesn't have pink and blue color, so probably boots will be black.

Edited by Elsidia
5 hours ago, Elsidia said:

There's nothing, what need to pay - gloves can increase a very fast in outfit studio, the same for collar. As for remove slots - boots never will work.  On my screen you see removed body slot from boots and it leads to - 1) ghost body draw by Fallout 4 engine, even if body is deleted from boots. 2) Feet are appearing on character, because feet are part of body slot 33 and, if you remove, it draws original feet from naked body. In my case feet from catsuit as it have biped slot 33. Check my post previous screenshot - it how it looks in game. There is only one chance as for straitjacket - made new armor catsuit with boots - both will be in one color and wear and take off in one piece. UPD: There is one more problem - boots doesn't have pink and blue color, so probably boots will be black.

What is this, a joke? Firstly, I don’t like the situation that when I put on a catsuit and boots or gloves at the same time, the catsuit disappears (it’s easy to fix but there is a problem with the mesh), this is not a problem with the creation engine, this is a problem with the model

I can’t model a new model myself right now because I have problems with the computer, so it’s easier for me to find a person who will do it for me

The problem with boots or hands can be solved if you remodel the main mesh of boots, gloves, secondly, it annoys me that the meshes are not symmetrical
thirdly, if you start to increase them in an outfit studio, then they lose their elbows, knees and thighs become unnatural

If I decide to do it myself, I will do:
the first is a new model of boots
the second is a new model of gloves
the third is a new catsuit model (like other models they have a problem with symmetry
the fourth is collar
the fifth easiest to fix is a part of the belt, corset

5 minutes ago, Hydragon said:

the first is a new model of boots
the second is a new model of gloves
the third is a new catsuit model (like other models they have a problem with symmetry
the fourth is collar

You say plan fix existing models not new.

5 minutes ago, Hydragon said:

the fifth easiest to fix is a part of the belt, corset

What's wrong with belts, corsets?

31 minutes ago, Hydragon said:

I put on a catsuit and boots or gloves at the same time,

Catsuit don't disappear with gloves (check my screenshot) If yes, you have problem with your installation. Second: boots can't be put on with catsuits. Catsuit have biped slot 33 and boots too. If you remove biped slot 33 from boots, then you will see feet from original body or catsuit, as feet are unity with body. This isn't skyrim, where feet have own biped slot. Again check my screenshot.

31 minutes ago, Hydragon said:

this is not a problem with the creation engine,

This is problem with creation engine, as feet are the same slot as body, so you can't made boots, what can fit normal with catsuit. Unless you unity boots with catsuit made completely new armor. Catsuits with boots. And exist armor catsuit without boots. I write it second time, what's so hard understand here?

Check screenshot below!!!!!:

Spoiler

Clipboard.jpg.e3c79fda57b44c56df886b56965d328e.jpg

UPD: those are only boots, what can be wear with catsuit and already those boots exist in DD:

Spoiler

Clipboard.jpg.296dc7170fb8a216e470c9f9d87229ca.jpg

Edited by Elsidia
1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

Catsuit don't disappear with gloves (check my screenshot) If yes, you have problem with your installation. Second: boots can't be put on with catsuits. Catsuit have biped slot 33 and boots too. If you remove biped slot 33 from boots, then you will see feet from original body or catsuit, as feet are unity with body. This isn't skyrim, where feet have own biped slot. Again check my screenshot.

This is problem with creation engine, as feet are the same slot as body, so you can't made boots, what can fit normal with catsuit. Unless you unity boots with catsuit made completely new armor. Catsuits with boots. And exist armor catsuit without boots. I write it second time, what's so hard understand here?

Check screenshot below!!!!!:

Hide contents

Clipboard.jpg.e3c79fda57b44c56df886b56965d328e.jpg

UPD: those are only boots, what can be wear with catsuit and already those boots exist in DD:

Hide contents

Clipboard.jpg.296dc7170fb8a216e470c9f9d87229ca.jpg

Let's say what happens if I fix it?

2 hours ago, Hydragon said:

Let's say what happens if I fix it?

It depends on type of fix. If you will just manupulate biped slots, you will not remove all problems.

Correct 3D shape around feets for outfits with high heels (well, for any 3D model that requires non default feets) is only possible by occuping 33 (Body) slot. If you know any other option please share your knowledge.

Problem can be solved by merging 2 outfits into one. 

It might be acceptable for you taste during your gameplay, but it will require significant efforts to introduce this new outfit into the mod.

DD has outfits compatibility checks, they need to be changed assuming all combinations of outfits.

DD has specific keywords to mark different types of outfits and these keywords are used by other mods. Introducing new outfit might require changes in keywrods and as result changes in other mods.

And no, it is not a problem of DD mod that it is hard to introduce new outfit - available Fallout 4 modding tools doesn't allow to make it simple.

22 minutes ago, Anonym0us2DF1CD said:

thanks, now how do I fix it?

Install FO4Edit - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/2737/

Open DD mod into it. then found 0C2BE0ED - 0C will other for you as it my DD hex load order, for you it can be other.  When you load all mods into FO4edit it wil lshow index near mod name like [0C] Devious Devices.esm

After found it ther ewill be keywords part KWDA - Keywords (sorted) On that line press right mouse button ->add

Then press on new keyword right mouse button again and choose edit in there enter 0C011970 - again first two letters will be different as your mod load order.  And press ok.

Then if all done right, just exit from FO4edit and it will ask save a mod.  It works if you use vortex. If you use MO2, you need probably configure in MO2  FO4edit launch options to allow open mod (never use it and don't know how)

All those things can be done in official Fallout 4 Creative Kit, but i'm not using it, so don't know how.

If you damage mod, then need reinstall.

DD work just fine. But the animation of handcuffs is not okay. The handcuffs are attached to one hand and they are not bound behind the back (like RH does). It is the same with devices, that should bind the legs.

I can not use my pipboy- so the effects work. 

Any idea, what I should do?

3 hours ago, Juffo78 said:

DD work just fine. But the animation of handcuffs is not okay. The handcuffs are attached to one hand and they are not bound behind the back (like RH does). It is the same with devices, that should bind the legs.

Any idea, what I should do?

Make sure you're using the right version of Torture Devices for the Devious Devices version you installed. See TD's file page for an explanation of which versions work together.

14 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Make sure you're using the right version of Torture Devices for the Devious Devices version you installed. See TD's file page for an explanation of which versions work together.

I use TortureDevices2.1a, that should work with Devious Devices 2.0 according to the TD page.

The Pipboy is not modded.

20 hours ago, Juffo78 said:

There's a materials keyword attached to the vanilla Pipboy that DD looks for that a lot of custom Pipboy mods don't add to their replacement.

cc_ma_Pipboy [KYWD:0024A0B8]

It can be added via FO4Edit. 

2 hours ago, jbezorg said:

There's a materials keyword attached to the vanilla Pipboy that DD looks for that a lot of custom Pipboy mods don't add to their replacement.

cc_ma_Pipboy [KYWD:0024A0B8]

It can be added via FO4Edit. 

Could you explain it in more detail? 

I can run FO4Edit, but I have no idea how and where to add it.

Sure.

In the armor section select the/a Pipboy replacement and scroll to the keyword data section ( KWDA ) in the right panel.

Check to see if "cc_ma_Pipboy" isn't already there. If it is then the problem is elsewhere.

If it isn't.

Right click to the right of KWDA and select "Add" from the menu. The keyword count will increase by one and a NULL record will be added.

Right click on the new NULL record and select "Edit". Then change it to "cc_ma_Pipboy [KYWD:0024A0B8]".

Repeat as necessary for the different versions of the new Pipboys.

Save

cc_ma_Pipboy_1.png

cc_ma_Pipboy_2.png

Edited by jbezorg