4 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

Okay, thank you for the information. I have to go back some time since I sold the equipment.

It doesn't have to be the original item, you could use the console to spawn a new copy (as long as it's based on the same form) and then delete it again when you're done using it to fix the effect.

The challenge now is how do I remove the plug. I don't have a key In rare cases I can let air out, usually my actress can't get to the lock and is put off to try again a few hours later. And according to the description, the plug can basically only be removed when it is completely empty. And that's probably why the plug wasn't allowed to be removed via SH.

So it's not a bad thing that the safe game is a bit older.

6 hours ago, Juffo78 said:

Thank you for your help. I found the armor section and there is one Pipboy without the Keyword. However, right clicking KWDA (or the coloum besinde it) does not give the option "add".  Neither could I add or remove something at the other Pipboys. Is there something I need to activate to get the option?

Is it an ESM file or does it have the ESM flag set? If that the case you'll have to convert it back to an ESP file.

so theres a number of outfits that dont work for me heres the ones ive found so far: 

black elegant latex dress(cant equip to anyone) 

black latex mini dress (cant equip to anyone) 

black spandex dress (cant equip to anyone) 

fishnet mini dress( cant equip to anyone)

black latex restraint dress open ( body turns invisible)

other colors of the same items  also do not work anyone know whats going on? 

23 minutes ago, Kokopizza said:

so theres a number of outfits that dont work for me heres the ones ive found so far: 

other colors of the same items  also do not work anyone know whats going on? 

I have same problem.

Thought some spicy clothes would be fun for ym character.

Also the various Bikinis sold at the diner I can equip but they dont fit and seem to assume huge breasts.

Is there a way to remove the timed lock thing? Like completely get rid of it.

Like for instance, After a Violate scene, I got locked in wrist cuffs. Lucky me, I had a key. The right key to open them. Go to unlock the device, and it tells me it is on a timed lock and I have to wait 14 HOURS before I can remove it. Seriously? Are you kidding me right now? Can't sleep it, can't wait it, I have to literally stand there for 14 HOURS before I can attempt to remove the item.

But that's not the best part.

Best part? Finally 14 hours passes. I go to use my key. KEY BREAKS OFF IN THE LOCK. Guess what? If you said I have to wait several more hours again, you would win a prize. Now I have to wait even longer to fix the lock, so I can wait even longer before trying to unlock it again. But even better? Now I don't have a key. So I have to rely on picking the lock.

Yeah, that doesn't work at all. I don't mean, I failed. I successfully picked the locked (using the lockpick minigame). It made me do it three times. Even got a pop up that said, Success you have gained your freedom! But guess what? I didn't get my freedom. The wrist cuffs stayed on. So I thought I had to go in my inventory to remove them. Tried, and low and behold, the menu pops up with all the options again. It acts like I never successfully picked the lock. So that is completely bugged.

So yeah. First off, the lock picking needs to be fixed. If I successfully pick the lock three times, the item should be removed. Not act like I did absolutely nothing.

Secondly, please tell me there is a way to remove that timed lock when devices first get equipped. That is the worst feature this could ever have. 14 hour wait till I can remove an item, and I can't sleep or wait, I literally have to run around bound up for 14 hours? Yeah no that is not engaging or fun content.

Sorry for the long post, but I was frustrated to no end after this happened. This is with the RC8 version by the way.

40 minutes ago, Spyder Arachnid said:

This is with the RC8 version by the way.

So you set difficulty 0, what is hardest. In default 4 is only 3 - 7 hours waiting.  And lock break a less low. Lockpick mini game not good balanced, but if you success all times, it unlocks in first attempt. Unless you got duplicate rendered devices bug, what happens on DD. So it needs unlock x times, where x is duplicate rendered devices into inventory. In most cases it's 2 times. Also if you set difficulty 9, it''s most easier, many of DD features is disabled and timer always is 1 hour. UPD: keys can be bought on Kimy in Memory Den.

Edited by Elsidia
19 hours ago, Juffo78 said:

Is there something I need to activate to get the option?

12 hours ago, jbezorg said:

Is it an ESM file or does it have the ESM flag set? If that the case you'll have to convert it back to an ESP file.

He try add keyword to Fallout4.esm (00 load order), for those pipboys need made new mod as Fallout4 dosen't allow change original game.

1 hour ago, Kokopizza said:

You probably are under DD 2.0, those can't equip on NPC.

Unless you fix the bug into FO4Edit or CK.

In DD 2.0 RC8 this is fixed.

1 hour ago, Kokopizza said:

1 hour ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

Also the various Bikinis sold at the diner I can equip but they dont fit and seem to assume huge breasts.

Build all DD items in bodyslide with sliders, what you use. If you use Fusion girl, you need install Fusion girl DD bodyslides convert. If slider preset not seen in your bikini dress in bodyslide, you need put sliders manually as those presets not add for DD, or you need add in bodyslide configuration those sliders to DD items

16 minutes ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

But I am DD 2.0

For restraint dress you need build this dress into Bodyslide. For player other dresses can be used, but need build with right sliders for breasts. For NPC use, you need edit a mod, by adding to those bikini dresses inventory device armor addon dummyarmor addon, to allow put those on NPC.

46 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

So you set difficulty 0, what is hardest. In default 4 is only 3 - 7 hours waiting.  And lock break a less low. Lockpick mini game not good balanced, but if you success all times, it unlocks in first attempt. Unless you got duplicate rendered devices bug, what happens on DD. So it needs unlock x times, where x is duplicate rendered devices into inventory. In most cases it's 2 times. Also if you set difficulty 9, it''s most easier, many of DD features is disabled and timer always is 1 hour. UPD: keys can be bought on Kimy in Memory Den.

Ah. When I was reading the MCM, I thought setting it to 0 reduced the difficulty by 75%. At least, that is what it says. Or at least, I'm pretty sure it said that. Can't check at the moment, as I am currently doing a reinstall (nothing bad, just wanted to change some things that require a fresh start). But thanks for that info. I'll check it again after I get everything up and running again.

As for buying keys, this was near the beginning of the game. Haven't even made it that far in to go to Goodneighbor to buy keys. Would of been a nightmare running all the way out there with my arms bound (especially since I play on Survival mode).

Still though on the unlocking thing, it just doesn't work for me at all. Every time I did it, and got successful, the item never was removed. It acts like I did nothing. Not sure on the duplicate thing, but every time it was always three tries that I had to do the lockpick minigame. I've never had it do it only once or twice. Always been three times. And each time I succeeded, it never removed anything.

Edited by Spyder Arachnid
55 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

You probably are under DD 2.0, those can't equip on NPC.

Unless you fix the bug into FO4Edit or CK.

In DD 2.0 RC8 this is fixed.

Build all DD items in bodyslide with sliders, what you use. If you use Fusion girl, you need install Fusion girl DD bodyslides convert. If slider preset not seen in your bikini dress in bodyslide, you need put sliders manually as those presets not add for DD, or you need add in bodyslide configuration those sliders to DD items

Im not sure what you mean, i have the latest version of devious devices, and none of the outfits mentioned can be equipped by npc's if possible could you walk me through how to potentially fix this?

53 minutes ago, Spyder Arachnid said:

I thought setting it to 0 reduced the difficulty by 75%. At least, that is what it says. Or at least,

Sorry this is DD 2.0 RC8 bug - wrong text explanation. In reality 0 - hardest, 9 - easiest.  About Lockpick mini game i can't say anything, not use it. And script tests says, that it works in theory. If you are on start of game, it's hard to win this game, i have no that big patience and player skill to use it. There is explanation how it works: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/73925-devious-devices/page/170/#comment-3791239

Still probably think, that you have 2 rendered devices into inventory. As you say Violate put on restraints by script, so in that case is very big chance of duplicate rendered devices. I can say it clearly as i work on DD equip system rework and i see many times duplicate rendered devices. It's bug in DD 2.0 and I forgot to say, that it need fix.  Also i think that this is my fault as i modify engine and duplicate devices appear. But seems it into DD 2.0 originally. I already fix this problem, but scripts not ready to publish - there is more work on other bugs. Unfortunately duplicate items can check only in console, what is forbidden in survival mode.  This mode not good choice even on unmodded Fallout 4 as there sometimes need fix quests using console, so .... But in mods console need use many times. 

As about your problem i'm sure on 40% that violate put on 2 rendered devices so you need remove two times this devices even with key. So if you use original random game of lockpick there is chance for remove with lockpick two times too.  In survival save is only near bed? Bad. So you can use load save cheat for remove. Probably after fail you can drop inventory device of restraint to ground - it can reset timers. Maybe i can wrote fast mod, what checks bugged rendered devices and remove it, but it will reset equipped device color to black. Not promise so much.   

Edited by Elsidia
15 hours ago, Kokopizza said:

i have the latest version of devious devices,

Official latest version of DD is DD 2.0 and can be loaded from this main menu. It have many bugs as not updated for years.

Unofficial version of DD is DD 2.0 RC8 - published inside this post. Link i can publish later, when be home on my PC by update this answer.  This have many hot bugfixes included, but still inside there is bugs from DD 2.0 and some new bugs from DD 2.0 RC8. Also this mod not fully compatible with other mods (most not compatible with DCW) So if you have installed DD 2.0 RC8 - dress fix is included. If not, explanation how to do i can publish later by update this post, when i be on my PC. 

15 hours ago, Kokopizza said:

and none of the outfits mentioned can be equipped by npc's

I mean you can equip DD items on NPC (followers or settlers) by open trade menu with those. But in most case it's not recommend as it can bug NPC AI.

UPD: Link to DD 2.0 RC8: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/73925-devious-devices/?do=findComment&comment=3572600

You need Fo4Edit to edit mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/2737/

And need know how to work with it.

Found Corsets and add dummy armor:

Spoiler

Untitled.jpg.50e5df4ab45cf30929b2792e3116ed2a.jpg

Edited by Elsidia
6 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Sorry this is DD 2.0 RC8 bug - wrong text explanation. In reality 0 - hardest, 9 - easiest.  About Lockpick mini game i can't say anything, not use it. And script tests says, that it works in theory. If you are on start of game, it's hard to win this game, i have no that big patience and player skill to use it. There is explanation how it works: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/73925-devious-devices/page/170/#comment-3791239

Still probably think, that you have 2 rendered devices into inventory. As you say Violate put on restraints by script, so in that case is very big chance of duplicate rendered devices. I can say it clearly as i work on DD equip system rework and i see many times duplicate rendered devices. It's bug in DD 2.0 and I forgot to say, that it need fix.  Also i think that this is my fault as i modify engine and duplicate devices appear. But seems it into DD 2.0 originally. I already fix this problem, but scripts not ready to publish - there is more work on other bugs. Unfortunately duplicate items can check only in console, what is forbidden in survival mode.  This mode not good choice even on unmodded Fallout 4 as there sometimes need fix quests using console, so .... But in mods console need use many times. 

As about your problem i'm sure on 40% that violate put on 2 rendered devices so you need remove two times this devices even with key. So if you use original random game of lockpick there is chance for remove with lockpick two times too.  In survival save is only near bed? Bad. So you can use load save cheat for remove. Probably after fail you can drop inventory device of restraint to ground - it can reset timers. Maybe i can wrote fast mod, what checks bugged rendered devices and remove it, but it will reset equipped device color to black. Not promise so much.   

Ah okay. Thanks for the info. Appreciate it.

As for Survival, I use Unlimited Survival Mode. It's a simple F4SE plugin that re-enables some things, like being able to use the console and manual saving. Helps me out a ton, and still get to enjoy Survival mode with the whole drinking, eating, and sleeping requirements. Toss in Get Dirty and I need to shower as well. Just makes things more "immersive" for me, as I have reason to actually use stuff (consumables) and use the beds and bathrooms I make lol.

1 hour ago, Spyder Arachnid said:

being able to use the console

Then you can use console to check things:

Open console and type

player.showinventory

There will be list with all inventory items, you need found inventory device and rendered device. List console PgUp  PgDwn key

Inventory device not necessary, only if you want check it in FO4edit to compare, what rendered device is match.

So basically id is near rendered devices and inventory devices as those mod add items one by one.

Check spoilers screenshots.

First two letters of number is DD hex load order. Mine is 0B

then if count is bigger as 1 just type

player.removeitem ID x

Where ID is rendered device ID and x is count of rendered devices minus 1 - if count is 2, then x is 1

It should left rendered device equipped: you can see cuffs on hands and also repeating command player.showinventory will show 1 rendered device worn locked.

If not need write player.equipitem ID where id is rendered device id.

Then after 1 remove by key or lockpik minigame success device will remove with first try.

Also, if failed, you can load previous save and try again. Changing difficulty, while devices are on, not change timers.

You can cheat more and spawn key in console.

Spoiler

help "restraint" 0

player.additem id 1 where id is restraint key id

Spoiler

ScreenShot24.jpg.4c7ef8caa0ee93cff84a76090788b262.jpg

Spoiler

ScreenShot25.jpg.ec7b6f0623a476bbe0c989ca14103d6b.jpg

Godd luck!

9 hours ago, Elsidia said:

He try add keyword to Fallout4.esm (00 load order), for those pipboys need made new mod as Fallout4 dosen't allow change original game.

?

Since this is an issue within fallout4.esm itself. Perhaps the ESL I attached should be included in future RC versions. ( or added directly to the DD ESM )

Juffo78 Here's how I created it.

cc_ma_Pipboy_4.png

cc_ma_Pipboy_5.png

cc_ma_Pipboy_6.png

cc_ma_Pipboy_7.png

cc_ma_Pipboy_8.png

cc_ma_pipboy.esl

Edited by jbezorg
On 8/31/2022 at 4:26 PM, Elsidia said:

Install FO4Edit - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/2737/

Open DD mod into it. then found 0C2BE0ED - 0C will other for you as it my DD hex load order, for you it can be other.  When you load all mods into FO4edit it wil lshow index near mod name like [0C] Devious Devices.esm

After found it ther ewill be keywords part KWDA - Keywords (sorted) On that line press right mouse button ->add

Then press on new keyword right mouse button again and choose edit in there enter 0C011970 - again first two letters will be different as your mod load order.  And press ok.

Then if all done right, just exit from FO4edit and it will ask save a mod.  It works if you use vortex. If you use MO2, you need probably configure in MO2  FO4edit launch options to allow open mod (never use it and don't know how)

All those things can be done in official Fallout 4 Creative Kit, but i'm not using it, so don't know how.

If you damage mod, then need reinstall.

So do I add DD_kw_ItemType_LegCuffs [KYWD:0C011970] as a new keyword, or do I edit an already existing keyword?