18 hours ago, jbezorg said:

What file/resource controls the mouth for DD gags? There's been some changes in my load order. The mouth opening when the gag is equipped has stopped and I can't tell what mod caused it.

I don't remember that DD itself has this function. I still remember that the author suggested that everyone wear a panel type to hide the mouth that doesn't open.

It is Ego that brings it the function of opening its mouth.

20 hours ago, naaitsab said:

It's the script DD_GagFaceMorphs

Thanks, I'll check if anything has overwritten that script.

7 hours ago, Elsidia said:

It's use morphs script from AAF, check if AAF installation is right. If i remember right.

2 hours ago, kziitd said:

I don't remember that DD itself has this function. I still remember that the author suggested that everyone wear a panel type to hide the mouth that doesn't open.

It is Ego that brings it the function of opening its mouth.

1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

And it's incorporated into RC8.

Thanks. I went back to a previous save and it functions. I think it may be Cursed DD Enchantings. That has a morphing option and it may be accidently resetting the mouth morph.

Update: Missing DD_GagFaceMorphs script on the added gags in Cursed DD Enchantings.

Edited by jbezorg
14 minutes ago, eidod23 said:

Hay how do I get the mod working I had to reinstall everything but armor keyword no longer has the plugin

Get this with the fixed MCM file from the same post. There are also some other tweaks to be found after this post. But this mainly fixes the AWKCR dependency as it's dead and broken for a while.

Edited by naaitsab

Hey, got a bug with invisible Latex Restraint Dress, i build it in BodySlide, (found something similar but not with the same name) I searched the internet for advice on how to do/repair it well but it didn't work out. I may be new at this but the rest of the stuff set up by bodyslide is working fine, only this I have invisible. I fixed it and it works only if I summon the item to myself using the console but when it jumps on me I get invisible, now i ve no idea how to repair it. Every item works fine but got this bug only when talking to jack and he put hes stuff on me image.png.7bdf85bd9befc28cc2db6a877288784e.png

11 hours ago, Casa98 said:

Latex Restraint Dress, i build it in BodySlide, (fo

Name must contain

StraightJacketBlackSkirt

and second model

StraightJacketBlackToplessSkirt

First for dress and second for dress with naked breasts Red and White not need build as those not used in game.

Hi, i just finished my modlist, everything looks great except for one thing, i dont have AWKCR as i read that it has a lot of problems, i have all the requiriments for every mod that i have except for DD and AWKCR, i read that it doesnt actually uses it. So, mi quiestion is, will i be safe to keep progressing trough the game like this or should i roll back a couple of saves before installing DD and just delete it and play without it

I'm fairly new to these mods, so I am probably missing something. When I'm running DCW and after finishing Belted! my character keeps hopping around like they are hobbled even though they aren't anymore and if I try to sprint they freeze and move their arms out to the sides. That is in third person. If I equip a weapon I move normally.  In first person I seem to move normally.

I ran another test by skipping Belted! and that character moves fine and all the animations are ok other than they ignore leg cuffs and walk normally, but other hobbles work fine.

I have also tried reequipping similar items and removing them but it didn't fix it.

When I load a game I get a message "Devious Devices: AAF API not found"

I am using these plus the other requirements all loaded via vortex.

AWKCR v8.6.0

Deviously Cursed Wasteland V1.4.7z

Torture Devices 2.2.7z

Devious Devices RC8 Full.7z

I have also tried new saves and uninstalling/reinstalling the mods.

Any assistance would be appreciated, thanks!

Edited by canis76
23 hours ago, Elsidia said:

If you use DD 2.0 RC8 AAF is requirement as as mod.

I knew I missed something simple, I had thought it was built in for some reason.

However, I'm still getting the same issues with animations. After I loaded AAF, I removed and reinstalled AWKCR, DD RC8, TD, and DCW. I did a test with and without DCW just to see if there was a difference and it was the same as I posted above when I skipped Belted!.

Any ideas on what else I should be checking?

1 hour ago, canis76 said:

Any ideas on what else I should be checking?

My post was about missing API and not animation problem. But i answer full version. In DD 2.0 RC8 most animation problems is fixed. As for DCW it's incompatible with DD 2.0 RC8 and especially Belted! quest.  There can be some items not put on when you are in Cryo, Jack the Belter quest is bugged (not put on some items) And also first person animation is screwed up when you are in Cryo. In short if you have set use new bunny hop animation before wake up (it's default setting so...), you can't move, as multispeed is bugged by anti cheat engine. You need after wake up change animation to old bunny hop. As about left animation on after dress is removed (i read, you try it), for DD 2.0 is cure put the hobble dress back again and remove it. It works for DD 2.0, but in DD 2.0 RC8 this bug is seems fixed. I know it, because i work on DCW made compatibility with DD 2.0 RC8. At this moment this project is freezed, as i stuck into DD 2.0 CE9 version bug fixes.  Most similar bugs and improvement for DCW is completed, but it needs DD 2.0 CE9. But i can't release it as i stuck into some specifics bugs, what i don't know how to fix. Probably i will fix some important bugs as i can and release as beta version.  Can't say date, as more i fix, as more bugs shows up (not only by made me, but original build into DD 2.0 bugs and some RC8 bugs)

But return to animation problem. In DD 2.0 RC8 is new animation protect system. If you somehow got this bug with belted! quest, so there is chance that this bug is made by new protect system (i touch this problem, when try to improve animation checks and got this bug. But i think i made it with own changes, not original in DD 2.0 RC8.

So conclusion. If you got this bug after belted! and it not removed by put on hobble dress, so maybe it's can't be fixed. I can't test it as i have modified DD and DCW and even in there, when i test Belted! quest - my animations always was fine.  If you have latest torture devices, DD, AAF and DCW, all must work fine. But still i say that DCW not like DD 2.0 RC8.

8 hours ago, Elsidia said:

My post was about missing API and not animation problem. But i answer full version. In DD 2.0 RC8 most animation problems is fixed. As for DCW it's incompatible with DD 2.0 RC8 and especially Belted! quest.  There can be some items not put on when you are in Cryo, Jack the Belter quest is bugged (not put on some items) And also first person animation is screwed up when you are in Cryo. In short if you have set use new bunny hop animation before wake up (it's default setting so...), you can't move, as multispeed is bugged by anti cheat engine. You need after wake up change animation to old bunny hop. As about left animation on after dress is removed (i read, you try it), for DD 2.0 is cure put the hobble dress back again and remove it. It works for DD 2.0, but in DD 2.0 RC8 this bug is seems fixed. I know it, because i work on DCW made compatibility with DD 2.0 RC8. At this moment this project is freezed, as i stuck into DD 2.0 CE9 version bug fixes.  Most similar bugs and improvement for DCW is completed, but it needs DD 2.0 CE9. But i can't release it as i stuck into some specifics bugs, what i don't know how to fix. Probably i will fix some important bugs as i can and release as beta version.  Can't say date, as more i fix, as more bugs shows up (not only by made me, but original build into DD 2.0 bugs and some RC8 bugs)

But return to animation problem. In DD 2.0 RC8 is new animation protect system. If you somehow got this bug with belted! quest, so there is chance that this bug is made by new protect system (i touch this problem, when try to improve animation checks and got this bug. But i think i made it with own changes, not original in DD 2.0 RC8.

So conclusion. If you got this bug after belted! and it not removed by put on hobble dress, so maybe it's can't be fixed. I can't test it as i have modified DD and DCW and even in there, when i test Belted! quest - my animations always was fine.  If you have latest torture devices, DD, AAF and DCW, all must work fine. But still i say that DCW not like DD 2.0 RC8.

Thank you for the detailed reply.  I have a few other iterative things I might try, Good luck on the bug fixes!

Ran into a case with RC8.

At some point Cait got put in a Yoke. I unequipped it without problems as I had keys, seemingly.

She didnt have any other restraints.

However now anytime I load a save or fast-travel, Cait will revert back to her default outfit and be stuck in the Yoke animation. It fixes itself as soon as I give her any other kind of armor. It's not a gamebreaking thing, just an annoyance.

I guess when I removed the Yoke whatever script kept her bound didn't release her properly. Gonna try to uninstall, clean the save then play for a while and re-implement later.

2 hours ago, sinivii said:

Ran into a case with RC8.

At some point Cait got put in a Yoke. I unequipped it without problems as I had keys, seemingly.

She didnt have any other restraints.

However now anytime I load a save or fast-travel, Cait will revert back to her default outfit and be stuck in the Yoke animation. It fixes itself as soon as I give her any other kind of armor. It's not a gamebreaking thing, just an annoyance.

I guess when I removed the Yoke whatever script kept her bound didn't release her properly. Gonna try to uninstall, clean the save then play for a while and re-implement later.

I would suggest not using devices on NPC's at all. They are bugged.

@Elsidia did you make some progress with "CE1" for better animation/MT handling for NPC's also?

1 hour ago, naaitsab said:

for better animation/MT handling for NPC's also?

This type of error i not try to fix. What i have done is animation control for NPC and player. i done it for legs. For arms need do more complicated things as there is more animations. Both solutions for arms and legs not universal. If some mod uses own animations and keywords - will not work. I can't detect spell what is place on actor. If are ideas how to do it, then will happy to hear.

At this moment if player have on 2 leg restraints, when one of it is removed, it's restore hop animation by apply spell again in remove procedure.  As for NPC, always when equip other item even it's vanilla armor is called event oneffects stop and it's removes current apply animations. I don't know why this happen. Silly Fallout 4. So this check for NPC allows keep leg animation on, when you equip or unequip any item not related to legs animation.  As for reset to default outfit, new system (what is still have my own bugs and old DD 2.0 bugs) doesn't reset default outfit and also doesn't use dummy armor on NPC. The most bugs are start if NPC or player is equipped restraint and those restraints  is more that 1 and most bugs start if it more than 5 -6. Then original FO4 reference system drives crazy. The same for different colors - it still change colors, if item reequip.  Also still persist old bug, what not fixed on Skyrim ether - it's variables reset. About to fix this bug i have ideas, but not sure how it calls on mod performance. 

But bug, what mention in those previous new post about yoke - never seen it, so i have no idea what causes it.

Have ideas what can be responsible for that?

Edited by Elsidia
4 hours ago, sinivii said:

Gonna try to uninstall, clean the save then play for a while and re-implement later.

Can you send this save? I have minimal DCW requirements, maybe this save will load and i found something useful in papyrus log - i greatly added papyrus write info from DD.

Maybe this save opens in my game if you don't have many mods installed.