1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

There are "separated" and regular variants of most of the leg cuffs, at least in RC8. I've noticed (possibly just with mods relying on Rogg's DD Items Manager to select which items to apply) that the separated variants are the only ones ever chosen.

how do I get the regular variant?

2 hours ago, Anonym0us2DF1CD said:

how do I get the regular variant?

It's possible you could buy them from Kimy in the Memory Den or build them at a Devious Devices workbench. You can probably also spawn then from the game console for testing, just use the help command to look up their IDs.

44 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

It's possible you could buy them from Kimy in the Memory Den or build them at a Devious Devices workbench. You can probably also spawn then from the game console for testing, just use the help command to look up their IDs.

what should I use with the help command to get the items?
for example, "help [Insert any word here] 4"

4 minutes ago, Anonym0us2DF1CD said:

what should I use with the help command to get the items?
for example, "help [Insert any word here] 4"

Do this to find the ID of the leg cuffs you're looking for:

help "leg cuffs" 4 armo

Amongst the results you'll see a line which looks something like this (the first two hexadecimal digits will differ from my output because those are the plugin's ID in your save):

ARMO:  (0C2BE0EC) 'Wasteland Slave Leg Cuffs (Connected)'

Now give yourself one like so:

player.additem 0c2be0ec

Unfortunately, something seems to be buggy with the scripts for the "Connected" leg cuffs, in that it acts like it's not registering them as worn so it won't give you the option to unlock/escape from them (though the hobbling animation and speed reduction are working at least).

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Unfortunately, something seems to be buggy with the scripts for the "Connected" leg cuffs,

Missed DD_Legcuffs_Slave_Hobble_Rendered [ARMO:0C2BE0ED] keyword DD_kw_ItemType_LegCuffs [KYWD:0C011970] - fixed.

You can fix it itself or i can fast made no slot using addon.

Hmm... so like with RC8, I wish the inflatable plugs when they are put in after a assault from like violate or sexual harassment they're were like fully inflated or they could like inflate up from plugs events. Maybe if the plugs are locked into place, then plug events can make them inflate.

Seems like for me at least if the inflatable plugs are put in from assaults form mods then they aren't locked into place so I'm not sure if that's a problem on my end or not.

Not sure if this is the right place for what I'm asking but I'd thought I'd try asking here

7 minutes ago, Spaceguest991 said:

Seems like for me at least if the inflatable plugs are put in from assaults

Inflatable plugs itself are put into in zero status. So it can take off without key. Mods don't know about it so better, if put those things, mods must put on chastity belts to prevent take it out. Also those plugs inflate by time (period can be change in DD 2.0 RC8 MCM) So after time when you got off belt - plugs probably are inflated. Key are set only on Pump, so to deflate, you need use key, struggle or wait while plug deflate itself. I want to say that DD 2.0 RC8 no official mod, so mods don't use inflate plugs correct.

Edited by Elsidia
3 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Inflatable plugs itself are put into in zero status. So it can take off without key. Mods don't know about it so better, if put those things, mods must put on chastity belts to prevent take it out. Also those plugs inflate by time (period can be change in DD 2.0 RC8 MCM) So after time when you got off belt - plugs probably are inflated. Key are set only on Pump, so to deflate, you need use key, struggle or wait while plug deflate itself. I want to say that DD 2.0 RC8 no official mod, so mods don't use inflate plugs correct.

They do inflate by themselves do they? thanks for telling me, I guess I just haven't had them in for long enough to to see that yet.

On 8/17/2022 at 8:30 PM, Modtester 111 said:

When I wear these items, it is invisible on the player characther. However, they are all visible on NPCs when I equip it on them. What am I doing wrong?

Was going to mention this as well. Some of the items are invisible on my character. Noticed this with a harness that was applied after a violate scene.

Using RC8, bodyslided as well, and have the upscaled textures.

On 8/18/2022 at 1:30 AM, Modtester 111 said:

When I wear these items, it is invisible on the player characther. However, they are all visible on NPCs when I equip it on them. What am I doing wrong?

1 hour ago, Spyder Arachnid said:

Was going to mention this as well. Some of the items are invisible on my character. Noticed this with a harness that was applied after a violate scene.

Female presumably. CBBE? Fusion Girl? Both in the same game? Some other female body replacer instead? Unique player body mod or player and NPCs using the same body?

16 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Female presumably. CBBE? Fusion Girl? Both in the same game? Some other female body replacer instead? Unique player body mod or player and NPCs using the same body?

CBBE (not a fan of fusion girl). Everyone using the same bodies. Nothing crazy or anything. Never had this issue with the original DD, just the new updated version is all. It's not a huge deal (for me at least), just noticed it recently. Using the sliders that came with it.

Edited by Spyder Arachnid
2 hours ago, Spyder Arachnid said:

CBBE (not a fan of fusion girl). Everyone using the same bodies. Nothing crazy or anything. Never had this issue with the original DD, just the new updated version is all. It's not a huge deal (for me at least), just noticed it recently. Using the sliders that came with it.

Got it. I haven't observed that problem with RC8 and the FG+HHS conversion, so I guess it could be something missing in the included CBBE conversion (I haven't used CBBE for years, so I have no idea if the content for it in RC8 is complete).

21 hours ago, Spyder Arachnid said:

Noticed this with a harness that was applied after a violate scene.

Then probably violence failed equip rendered device. If you can remove equipped harness body without key or there no menu for DD options, then this device is failed.

Edited by Elsidia
On 8/19/2022 at 6:56 PM, vaultbait said:

Got it. I haven't observed that problem with RC8 and the FG+HHS conversion, so I guess it could be something missing in the included CBBE conversion (I haven't used CBBE for years, so I have no idea if the content for it in RC8 is complete).

Say, friend, where might that FG+HHS conversion be found? ?

Slight flaw with the 'trip' chance with RC8:

You can, rarely, 'trip' when moving the camera around in an AAF scene.
Which then breaks the camera controls, as it changes your actual character's animation, and you lose camera controls (and any scene controls) until the scene ends, and you stand back up (also had to `tfc` to fix the camera). ?

Even better, I think that's the only time I've had that event trip, too (which is now getting left OFF) ?

13 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Even better, I think that's the only time I've had that event trip, too (which is now getting left OFF)

Something wrong in your side, as in DD RC8 for trip is added this fix: 

Spoiler

Event OnTimer(Int TimerID)
    If TimerID == Timer
        If libs.Player.HasKeyword(libs.AAF_ActorBusy)
            DeferTimer(45)
            return
        ElseIf libs.PlayerIsBusy()
            DeferTimer(15)
        Else
            SetTimer()        
            Payload()            
        EndIf
    EndIf
EndEvent

Script: DD_Effect_Trip.psc

If you really want, you could use AAF GetSceneSettings to get the default animation duration and use a multiplier to put the next check hopefully after the animation is over. As long as it's not set to -1.

There's also GetActorData that gives more detail about the animation state. There's a stat name array and value array pair which I assume contain information about the animation. Perhaps a animation duration can be pulled from there.

9 minutes ago, vallnor said:

I have a question, is kimy the only way to get them off? I got ballgagged and have no idea how to escape. Where can I find kimy? New to this mod. 

You can struggle out of them given enough time and persistence, or find hairpins and try to pick them if the locks aren't too strong. Also some other mods add restraint and chastity keys to leveled lists for loot (Deviously Cursed Wasteland), provide solutions to unlock items at armor workbenches (DD ArmorBench Unlocker), NPC approaches/dialogues where you may convince them to help you out of things (Sexual Harassment and Boston Devious Helper), the ability to remove devices through sheer willpower (Sex Attributes), and so on. Depending on what mod put the devices on you in the first place, they may already have also given you a way out of them: for example, AAF Violate gives one of your attackers a key to any restraints they put you in, if you can find a way to get it off them.

Edited by vaultbait