On 8/7/2022 at 1:14 AM, NuVanDibe said:

Steel Leg Irons

Ok this isn't vanilla thing, this is from strange body added by RC8. But at least all parameters are as original items from DD. When you put item byself - it's have random timed shield 3 - 7 hours.

When you open with key in most cases it's opens with first time unless you failed or break a lock. Also after that you still need 3 hours for next try.  For work with key there is shield randomized 3 - 7 hours but most it sets 6 hours) I speak of course about 4 difficulty. So definitely something is broke in your mods. Can you publish mod list? I'm not good with ancient mods list especially if there 250+ mods, but maybe others can say what is wrong. You can try run DD RC8 with minimal requirements and see, if it works.  Or remove one mod and see if DD starts work so you will find guilty mod. 

And timer goes down only on chair waiting or other waiting, but not by sleeping. 

UPD: never mind  it's random. I try it put on me and shield is 5 hours. So.

UPD2: Steel leg iron work with timer as any other items, so try put this item few times. If timer not change (always 6 hours) so something is bad with your game - randomizer not work or .... can't imagine what.  C++ runtime is damaged?

Edited by Elsidia

So I've been having a issue for quite a while where DD won't be applied from other mods, and it seems to happen with with both DD 2.0 and RC8.

So mods like AFF Violate no DD will get put on after a scene or seemly or very rarely and the mod AFF Sexual Harassment it seems approaches won't apply random DD and only time I see SH applying DD is from the flirt approach where a ball mouth gag is applied but nothing else. But handcuffs and the shock collar from real handcuffs are still can be applied.

I'm pretty sure this is a problem on my end I don't know how to go about fixing it.

Hello i've an issues with DD 2.0. when i get restrained the restrain won't come off no matter what. the only things that come off are Handcuffs and Shock Collar. i try waiting days and days but nothing happen, no message with timers appear or so. i tried with DD Bench unlock since i'm in an ongoing playthru, a message appear that the device is unlocked but they wont come off, even with unequip all i still have the animation with my leg restrained (when i have a leg restrain)

any idea how to solve without a start over?

2 hours ago, UmpaLumpaHD said:

even with unequip all i still have the animation with my leg restrained (when i have a leg restrain)

Well, using console commands will break shite but good. There are scripts attached to the restraints that need to be terminated correctly during removal.

To get the leg hobble animation to end, craft & equip the restraint you used the unequip command on. Then remove it correctly. But it sounds like you have a bad install anyway, so I'd start a new run and get things working correctly.

12 hours ago, Spaceguest991 said:

where DD won't be applied from other mods,

AAF violate will work good with DD 2.0, sometimes it buggy with followers.

As for

12 hours ago, Spaceguest991 said:

AFF Sexual Harassment

you need Roggs item manager https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5259-roggvirs-dd-items-manager/ as this mod doesn't know how to apply restraints without this mod.

UpD: If you use AAF, you need get fix for DD 2.0 to stop taking items off, when starts sex secene. in DD 2.0 RC8 this fix is included into mod.

Edited by Elsidia
10 hours ago, Elsidia said:

AAF violate will work good with DD 2.0, sometimes it buggy with followers.

As for

you need Roggs item manager https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5259-roggvirs-dd-items-manager/ as this mod doesn't know how to apply restraints without this mod.

UpD: If you use AAF, you need get fix for DD 2.0 to stop taking items off, when starts sex secene. in DD 2.0 RC8 this fix is included into mod.

Ah, Thank you it looks like not having Roggs item manager was the problem.

I was trying to play with it off since I was using RC8 and thought if I had it turned off then the slave heels would show up but I didn't know it world cause problems by not having it.

2 hours ago, deathmorph said:

From the links I can find now I can download an RC8 which is about 340MB in size. I installed an RC8, which is about 430 MB in size. However, I can't find the link anymore.
I suppose I would have to switch here, right? Does this require a new game?

Are you sure it was RC8 and not an earlier RC? The earlier ones were larger (I forget why), but Devious Devices RC8 Full.7z is 332,917KB on disk for me.

Love the mod, makes for some fun play, however the whole plug thing...INSANELY ANNOYING...  too hard to get thte damn thing out and cant stop them from being applied.  seems like every thing I do it gets applied and is seriously interupting the game play.  immagine a mosquito buzzing in your ear 24/7/365....yeah quite frigging annouying every 50 feet she stops to rub herself and squirt a little. and the constant moaning OMFG!!!!! STOP IT ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE LOOKED THRU EVERY MOD TO TRY TO FIND A SHUT PFF SWITCH.  IM SURE I MISSED SOMETHING ALONG THE WAY, CAN SOMEONE DROP ME A HINT OR SOMETHING?

3 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Are you sure it was RC8 and not an earlier RC? The earlier ones were larger (I forget why), but Devious Devices RC8 Full.7z is 332,917KB on disk for me.

I have now looked at the contents of the archives. The archives vary in size and only appear to be compressed differently. The content of the archives is the same. Problem solved. Thanks for the help :)

4 hours ago, wishwecould said:

Love the mod, makes for some fun play, however the whole plug thing...INSANELY ANNOYING...  too hard to get thte damn thing out and cant stop them from being applied.  seems like every thing I do it gets applied and is seriously interupting the game play.  immagine a mosquito buzzing in your ear 24/7/365....yeah quite frigging annouying every 50 feet she stops to rub herself and squirt a little. and the constant moaning OMFG!!!!! STOP IT ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE LOOKED THRU EVERY MOD TO TRY TO FIND A SHUT PFF SWITCH.  IM SURE I MISSED SOMETHING ALONG THE WAY, CAN SOMEONE DROP ME A HINT OR SOMETHING?

Aside from the Easter Egg corpse across the bridge leaving Sanctuary, this mod doesn't apply any devices to you. Odds are you're using some other mod which has support for DD, and that's what you're going to want to adjust frequency settings in.

Not knowing how the devices are being added to you, it's hard to provide specific recommendations.

Edit: On re-reading your rant, now I see you're complaining specifically about the frequency of interruptions when wearing a vibrator or plug. I'm pretty sure that's a new feature in the RCs and not part of released 2.0, so you should have MCM options to adjust how long in game time and with what amount of randomness that fires. Also if you put the plug or vibrator on yourself, you have the option of "manipulating the locks" so that you can just take it out again whenever you like without needing a key.

Edited by vaultbait
1 hour ago, Anonym0us2DF1CD said:

Is there an option for the leg cuffs that doesn't play the jump animation, and instead makes them only able to walk?

If you're using the RC8 release candidate of DD, there's a toggle for that in the MCM.

I have poll for DD users:

I found some bug in DD_Harness_Chain_Locked_Silver_Inventory "Silver Chain Harness (shackled)" [ARMO:082C8098]. Depend on missing keyword, you can wear this item and yoke or armbinder together. The same for Rusty Harness, only color change.

Check Spoiler screenshots.

So i want ask, what to do:

1) Fix this keyword and never allow wear yoke or armbinder with Chain harness together.  Explain: If you wear a yoke, you can't put on chain harness - DD returns incompatible item error. If you wear Chain harness, you can't put on armbinder or yoke as DD returns error for incompatible items.

2) Fix this only for armbinder (as you see arms are visible). In theory you can wear harness and armbinder, but then will be visible arms and chains. As for yoke made complicated check for correct keywords on NPC and allow wear yoke with harness and always use Yoke animation. This check will be not universal as it will use additional array with keywords and if some of mods made own animation keywords, will not work this check. In my practice i don't see any mod what do it. 

3) No fix, allow wear harness and any wrist restraints on you - it will cost with the same additional check as in second point and also will more clipping as now you can wear any wrist restraints with chain harness. Only when you remove another wrist restraint, it will recheck what animation need left. (in armbinder hands will be visible) 

Yoke:

Spoiler

ScreenShot9.jpg.42b8731d920be30c0aea56996aa8cd16.jpg

Armbinder:

Spoiler

ScreenShot10.jpg.1c33aea996e2059f0cf31931a989958f.jpg

Development spoiler: 

Spoiler

Stuck into duplicate items bug (still have no good fix as only remove any duplicate item). So i plan hard decision: removes all duplicate items and made any possible check for it (have completed 40%) I plan after all fixes push this as beta version - still no have visible end of bugs. Wrong variables bug will left as it is. This bug are in Skyrim version, so there no good fixes for that.  In future i can make (have idea how) variables fix, but this will be probably heavy performance stress and no universal - if some of mod uses different biped slots for devices - will not work.  At this moment i hold this part of development and try fix other bugs, what not so critical and have solutions like wrong NPC animations .At this moment i have engine what allows put on or remove on NPC any count of restraints and no drop to default outfit and any animation is set correct. Still here is some bugs (found 5 minutes before this post, but i hope i can fix it) Then i plan made correct RC8 items database and allows those items construct in restraint bench.  As last step and plan add some new devices (change only textures, some devices new from DD base - inside are non used items) And then will carefully check all outcomes for duplicate items and made sure that it fixed at 90% - other 10% will be found by yours's test. I added heavy papyrus logging - so i hope it will make things easer found bug. 

Still no eta on end. Before publish i also plan made manual for new functions and DD usage as also all added changes or fixes.  

Edited by Elsidia

Additional question: There is chain harness without  restraints effects, so there no problem with animation check, but still if allow to wear armbinder, wrist cuffs or yoke will be clipping (exclude yoke as it have different assets) 

So there is hard decision 

1) deny wear this items, and it will you protect from get on any wrists or leg restraints - chain harness will not allow do it and as there no restraint effect you will be without armor but free. 

2) allow wear those items and see visual clippings. 

3) remove non restraint chain harness from DD database and left on restrained version. (see previous post poll)

I vote for option - do not allow to wear items with conflicting animations.

Maybe some feature to resolve conflict can be included to DD, so 3rd party mods can utilize it.

For example, add an argument like "unequip conflicting items" to EquipDevice function. Another example - add some function like GetConflictingItems(Armor item) that will return list of equipped items that conflicts with passed item.

35 minutes ago, Anonym0us2DF1CD said:

For some reason the "wasteland slave leg cuffs" that I got don't make me force walk. how do I enable the force walk?

There are "separated" and regular variants of most of the leg cuffs, at least in RC8. I've noticed (possibly just with mods relying on Rogg's DD Items Manager to select which items to apply) that the separated variants are the only ones ever chosen.