12 minutes ago, HyperonicX said:

The Institute Handcuffs (Disconnected), the sixth one down the list is what I'm talking about.

Doesn't want to unequip for me. Equipping is fine, but it doesn't unequip. It just asks to equip it again.

I also got another problem, this one being the inflatable anal plug. After manipulating it, and inflating it, then later deflating it using the menu, I can't remove it either.

I removed the chastity belt, and removed the vibrator which worked fine, but the anal plug just said that it was still inflated despite me having deflated it beforehand, and cannot be removed.

I'm gonna try to start a brand new game tomorrow and see what happens when equipping/removing them both.

to fix problem just equip some other cuff and then reclick on first item/ for plug pex file only need

Edited by kazeha9
3 hours ago, Elsidia said:

As i heard author of this patch end with RC8 and return to own work in Skyrim.

That means probably there no RC9, if anyone will continue her work.

Sounds familiar as I said it myself. ;) But it was more pointed at the question if any other fixes have been posted that are worth implementing. As some people are making modifications for themselves.

2 hours ago, kazeha9 said:

to fix problem just equip some other cuff and then reclick on first item/ for plug pex file only need

I tried that with the handcuffs. That worked.

But not the anal plug. Also, what do you mean about the pex file?

And this was on a new game, btw.

Was there ever a system like the SE DD version of "Sexlab Support: While in a chastity belt, the Dragonborn's (or any NPC's) most intimate of intimates will be off limits! The actors will be unable to use any sex scenes involving the "Vaginal", "Anal", "Masturbation", or "Fisting" tags. In most cases, the scene will be replaced by a chastity-friendly scene, including Oral, Blowjobs, Handjobs, Boobjobs, and whatever else may be available. While wearing gags, the Oral animations will be off limits as well, unless it happens to be a ring gag."?

6 hours ago, Beyound said:

Was there ever a system like the SE DD version of "Sexlab Support:

No this mod was writen when Sex animations not was available in FO4, and later not update. Also filters will work only for mod what called a animation. Like this it in DCL. There need be updated AAF to work around with DD. At least as programmer i'm not see chance how to block animations for all mods using only DD 2.0. Also there is second mod for Sex animations (forgot name of mod)

On 1/29/2022 at 8:04 AM, Elsidia said:

If yours have then you made yourself as my DD handcuffs compatibility patch doesn't have institute leg cuffs. Institute legs cuffs was bugged into DD 2.0 maybe someone or latest patch have fix of those leg cuffs. But as probably those leg cuffs are fixed in DD RC8, there no more need of this patch.

Just to be clear, Real Handcuffs is an amazing mod and I had no intention of being offensive.

That said, before posting I did redownload the file and installed it again to be sure it wasn't something I had changed myself.

If your compatibility patch has no Institute Leg Cuffs record, you've probably did not pick the same options as me:

On 1/28/2022 at 6:37 PM, Heirloom said:

My FOMOD choices were as below, I'm not sure if only picking either one of the DD options changes anything in the esp though.

-Standard

-UNCHECK LLFP plugin

-Compatibility with other mods: Devious Devices

-Item slots: Change Slots to Devious Devices Slots

1 hour ago, Alanwrecked said:

Thanks.... that's helpful... I tried that they immediately disappear.

As was question the same answer. Did you build after DD installation batch build in bodyslide DD items? if not then mitten is invisible as they don't have build visual in bodyslide.

On 5/6/2021 at 4:06 AM, Elsidia said:

Memory Den:

Hide contents

ScreenShot16.jpg.6e615595ec6cbc00b9062d8c45bc348b.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot17.jpg.e2d2b0b8bf5575719bcffeb60ad71547.jpg

Or in back door room in Memory Den:

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot18.jpg.877a72cacb76c55a8f365c059788fabd.jpg

Or just walking between those positions:

im having the same issue except she doesnt exist in there and i cant find the workbench. not sure if im missing something or..... what. any help is greatly appreciated

Found a strange body just after leaving Sanctuary, near the Red Rocket.

After getting the devices equipped, fast traveling causes the game to freeze.

I've had this problem multiple times. Any solution to this?

Btw, I have made a save before examining the body, just in case there is a problem.

I also do not have any extra DD mods, other than the high heels addon.

1 hour ago, HyperonicX said:

Any solution to this?

Usually i have crash with Fast travel. I can guess. If you use DD 2.0 without database fixes, then after get on restraints you need save game in another slot for safety. Without fixes save can take about 1 hour in RL. It depends on your mod configuration and Computer parameters and speed.

If you use DD RC8 this fix there is included and there save can take up to 15 min. Depend on same things. Then after save try to teleport again.

5 hours ago, some human idk said:

im having the same issue except she doesnt exist in there and i cant find the workbench. not sure if im missing something or..... what. any help is greatly appreciated

1) Mod not activated and any item from this mod not work

For testing purpose open a console and type:

Spoiler

player.moveto XX06B652

where XX is your DD mod hex load order - my is 0B and exit from console

If Kimy exist you will teleported to Kimy. If not you will be teleported to fancy place where probably you died.

If it says reference not exist - mod not activated or Kimy is disabled.

You you have batch build of DD items? If not Kimy have only head)

Edited by Elsidia
2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Usually i have crash with Fast travel. I can guess. If you use DD 2.0 without database fixes, then after get on restraints you need save game in another slot for safety. Without fixes save can take about 1 hour in RL. It depends on your mod configuration and Computer parameters and speed.

If you use DD RC8 this fix there is included and there save can take up to 15 min. Depend on same things. Then after save try to teleport again.

I'm using RC8.
I'll give it a try, see what happens.

EDIT: Froze while saving. Waited for 20 minutes or so, but nothing. Didn't save, just froze completely.

Edited by HyperonicX
On 1/29/2022 at 9:49 AM, naaitsab said:

Sounds familiar as I said it myself. ;) But it was more pointed at the question if any other fixes have been posted that are worth implementing. As some people are making modifications for themselves.

The only issue I noted was the strange body spawned right at the beginning of the game(yes my dumb ass activated the quest lol), trying to hobble all the way from red rocket to Goodneighbor with a defenseless lvl2 character is ridiculous, would it be possible to delay the spawn with a lvl requirement? between 10-20 would be more realistic, I'd do it myself, but scripting is above my pay grade

5 hours ago, HyperonicX said:

what was causing the problems in my main save

Saved damaged database. I hope you can fix it it wait more. oh no.... Anyway you can try wait in game 6 hours (see below how to do it) - then after that if DD RC8 initialize new database clean event - try to trigger trap again or just put on some restraints and try to save. If save not hang up - game is fixed. For now.

maybe not /thinks loudly/ In your save database cleaning event is disabled. Not sure how it's start in DD RC8.

You can try on main save:

Remove as can more dd restraints from game using console.  This not force move but recommended.

Save a game again in new slot - i hope it save. 

Remember your mod load order (loot can write it in text file or just check this list in mod organizer what you use)

Remove completely DD mod.

There is two ways:

1) After remove install again DD RC8, check if mod load order not change, if yes restore back as was before uninstall, load a save - wait in game 6 hours without save and probably without sleep or on chair just stay here and wait while 6 hours gone.  if after install a game event reactivates it's made a clean database. If not (borked event in save), then second variant. Now save a game again and try trigger a trap. After trigger test a save. Then try to teleport. If work - you are victory, but save still is not in good shape.

2) if first variant not work there is more dangerous version what cant' work. memorized load order there is asap. Remove old DD and all mods what need it. Try to load save what you made before. If CTD - then save is doomed completely. You can try fix this save in Fallrim tools, but this need hard work for Fallout4 as automatically clean works only of Skyrim saves. To manually clean you need remember all removed dd mods load order hex number and delete all records from save with it. Still can CTD . An i never use Fallrim tools on FO4 - it's dangerous if you don't know what you do. If not CTD a loaded save then it;'s good sing (save later still be in bad shape) Now save again to clean all DD mods present in game. Now install back all dd mods and restore memorized mods load order. Its ASAP! Load a clean save. Now probably 90% that DD RC8 initializes from zero and restore all events. Wait in game 6 hours to activate database cleaning - after that try to save and trigger a trap. If it allows save after that and tp, then save is fixed. But still save is more bad shape as in first variant and more bad shape as before with old DD 2.0.

There is third variant more better.

In scripts on load game event add reactivate database clean event and wait 6 hours while event clean a database. The save a game and restore on load game script as it was before.

Good luck! You need it.

Edited by Elsidia