Just now, LunaGirlDBX said:

i have DD RC8 but maybe i did not know if there is a mcm menu for it ?

In DD RC8 is MCM menu. but can't share details as i can't install DD RC8 on my FO4. Unless i figure out how install second FO4 in PC. Don't recommend MO2, it's ugly and i have no idea how it can be use for modifying mods and FO4.

19 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

In DD RC8 is MCM menu. but can't share details as i can't install DD RC8 on my FO4. Unless i figure out how install second FO4 in PC. Don't recommend MO2, it's ugly and i have no idea how it can be use for modifying mods and FO4.

Sorry if i might be a burden but can you send the link for DD RC8, i might have deleted it, so i use MO2 for all the adult mods but i am not sure now since you said its not recommended 

35 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Link was in previous page of this thread posted by me.

I repeat link again: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/73925-devious-devices/?do=findComment&comment=3572600

Thank you so much fir the link, i'll bookmark this page, sorry for the trouble and again sorry to ask but is there a a fallUI similar to skyUi?, or atleast unable to access the pipboy, the handcuffs mod do that but the cuffs lets me access the pipboy, any way to stop that ? 

7 hours ago, LunaGirlDBX said:

Thank you so much fir the link, i'll bookmark this page, sorry for the trouble and again sorry to ask but is there a a fallUI similar to skyUi?, or atleast unable to access the pipboy, the handcuffs mod do that but the cuffs lets me access the pipboy, any way to stop that ? 

In the DD RC8 MCM there is a setting for blocking access to the Pip-Boy from some items, but if memory serves it's limited to armbinders, mittens, straitjackets... maybe yokes?

I don't know if this is the mod that's doing it, but is there any fix to the moaning caused by the plugs? (which I can't remove because of the chastity belt, thanks Jack) It'd be fine if it was a shorter voice clip, or maybe a faint buzzing to simulate a vibrator, but it is a long, drawn out moaning that happens every 90 seconds it seems and I'd like it to either not happen, or make it less intrusive.

Thank you in advance

Edited by Naz_Oni
grammar
15 minutes ago, Naz_Oni said:

I don't know if this is the mod that's doing it, but is there any fix to the moaning caused by the plugs? (which I can't remove because of the chastity belt, thanks Jack) It'd be fine if it was a shorter voice clip, or maybe a faint buzzing to simulate a vibrator, but it is a long, drawn out moaning that happens every 90 seconds it seems and I'd like it to either not happen, or make it less intrusive.

Thank you in advance

If you're using RC8 then there's MCM settings for that.

just started using this mod yesterday, love it. I am having an issue with the arm binders. My character's arms follow the animation but the hands are not fully in the arm binder (they hang out). How can I fix this? I batch builded all the devious devices to my body preset, Do I have to use outfit studio? 

1 hour ago, BoundNerd69 said:

just started using this mod yesterday, love it. I am having an issue with the arm binders. My character's arms follow the animation but the hands are not fully in the arm binder (they hang out). How can I fix this? I batch builded all the devious devices to my body preset, Do I have to use outfit studio? 

CBBE? FG? If FG, the HHS conversion or non-HHS?

Also, 2.0 release or the RC8 development version?

Edited by vaultbait
3 hours ago, vaultbait said:

CBBE? FG? If FG, the HHS conversion or non-HHS?

Also, 2.0 release or the RC8 development version?

Thanks for getting back to me! I'm using CBBE and the Devious Devices 2.0 and Torture devices version 2.2. Beta 3 and deviously cursed wasteland

image.png.c323a1b99e0712da9e66848def283c96.png

Edited by BoundNerd69
52 minutes ago, BoundNerd69 said:

Thanks for getting back to me! I'm using CBBE and the Devious Devices 2.0 and Torture devices version 2.2. Beta 3 and deviously cursed wasteland

image.png.c323a1b99e0712da9e66848def283c96.png

i have the same problem . but to fix this i delete all mods and reinstal only fg 1.85 and rc8 works fine for me .at the same time rc8 work with other mods i have . 

1 hour ago, BoundNerd69 said:

I'm not familiar with the CBBE implementation for the armbinders, but it looks to me like there's an extra hand mesh getting displayed, possibly from something else you're wearing along with it? Can you double-check that the hands still appear when when the only thing you have on is the armbinders?

Edit: Ah good, I see you indicated RC8 solves whatever was going on there. Worth noting, there are a ton of bug fixes in it, so that might have been one.

Edited by vaultbait

delete 

30 minutes ago, BoundNerd69 said:

should I install RC8? what do you mean by delete all mods?

delete devios device 2.0 you dont need it. delete dcw and install rc 8 . do some tests if work fine you may reinstall dcw if not delete all mods  and try to install fg ther rc8 .

17 hours ago, Elsidia said:

No if cuffs block the access to pipboy you never remove the cuffs. As handcuffs is designed as another mod and works without DD.

Oh okay, so it was made that way right ? apologies for being late, had a dentist appointment and was really tired when i got back