11 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial1311 said:

I'm having problem with the widget not showing up, and can not find a solution anywhere. I'm sure, its something to do with load order, but idk and I can't figure it out.

There is a "hide widget" key, I think maybe x or something but configurable in the MCM. Maybe you hit it by accident?

10 minutes ago, DayTri said:

There is a "hide widget" key, I think maybe x or something but configurable in the MCM. Maybe you hit it by accident?

Thx for the help.

But I'm sad/happy that the support curse hit me... again. It got fixed within minutes of asking for help -_- I've been trying for 2 hours. (If not longer.)

Some how Mod Organizer had saved/overwritten/replaced/corrupted files in the mod itself... so I just downloaded the mod and installed it again.

44 minutes ago, therealkarlsquell said:

Would it be possible .... to automatically set to a slower timescale on start of scenes and put it back to normal on scene end .... because with this sometimes one literally spends days fucking 

i think there was a mod that would run custom scripts and console commands on sexlab events, dont remember its name, try searching?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2021 at 4:31 AM, Ed86 said:

i think there was a mod that would run custom scripts and console commands on sexlab events, dont remember its name, try searching?

Only one I can think of is called "Scent of Sex" i do remember one that triggered events for nearby friendly dogs and horses on player, but don't remember its name

3 hours ago, Chymondo said:

Great mod, love it. Only one question: Is it possible to diasable the enyoment HUD for recording videos?

Shift+B I think

I was just testing this but with SLAX so i didn't install the patch as suggested. It seems that after the sex the human NPC's resets their arousal to 0 as they should but creatures stays at 99. If i enable "always orgasm" then the creatures resets the arousal to 0. Any idea what's the problem?

1 hour ago, zupra said:

I was just testing this but with SLAX so i didn't install the patch as suggested. It seems that after the sex the human NPC's resets their arousal to 0 as they should but creatures stays at 99. If i enable "always orgasm" then the creatures resets the arousal to 0. Any idea what's the problem?

i would guess you are the problem

How do player skills affect partner enjoyment? I tested with 0 level in all skills, setting player and partner enjoyment to 0, SLA bonus as 'Flat'. With 0 arousal, if I click constantly, partner can *almost* orgasm, per-stage bonus off, gradual gain on. Then I set player vaginal, anal, oral stats to max level, and tried again. The outcome is totally the same, I can't tell any difference between no skill and skill.

Then I went to the code, and I can't find where in sslActorAlias the OwnSkills is used. It is used in HoldOut, seems to make holdout less effective. But for bonus enjoyment or anything similar I can't find where it's used?

9 hours ago, DayTri said:

How do player skills affect partner enjoyment? I tested with 0 level in all skills, setting player and partner enjoyment to 0, SLA bonus as 'Flat'. With 0 arousal, if I click constantly, partner can *almost* orgasm, per-stage bonus off, gradual gain on. Then I set player vaginal, anal, oral stats to max level, and tried again. The outcome is totally the same, I can't tell any difference between no skill and skill.

Then I went to the code, and I can't find where in sslActorAlias the OwnSkills is used. It is used in HoldOut, seems to make holdout less effective. But for bonus enjoyment or anything similar I can't find where it's used?

calculations in slso game script

• 1 month later...

I cannot get this mod to work for 6 months now! Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Steps to get this mod to work:

-Install SLSO

-Install SLAX

-Enable use separate orgasms in SexLab MCM

After that the only thing the mod does is, it changes orgasm arousal reduction from 100 to 20. PC will still always orgasm after the SexLab animation ends no matter what options you set in SLSO MCM.

On 4/7/2021 at 2:45 AM, therealkarlsquell said:

Would it be possible .... to automatically set to a slower timescale on start of scenes and put it back to normal on scene end .... because with this sometimes one literally spends days fucking 

sexlab util one can insert custom functionality around SL Scenes.

4 hours ago, 7osisg4d said:

Any idea what the best version of SLA is now for SLSO compatibility? SLA, SLAX, SLAR, SLAm, someone's custom patch? 

slso was build with SLAR, it likely works with original SLA, but everything else idk

I had a question, if anyone can help. I have Fill Her Up 2 and I use it with SLSO. The belly scaling works if I use the SLSO Patch for it, but for some reason when I have the patch installed, every option in the "Events" section of Fill Her Up 2 MCM Settings just disappear, apart from "Enable Events" and "Event Frequency"

Also the animations used are different when I have the patch installed, any idea how to get around this? I've attached the files.

I think the options are missing in the sr_InflateConfig.Pex and sr_InflateQuest.pex files, but I have no idea how to keep them

Fill Her Up Baka Edition English LE 1.552V.7z SLSO FHU2BNIO1.12.7z

Edited by tssxr
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...