Useless mod for me. The rescaling problem is just so annoying. I just can't get it to work. I like the idea and it gives another layer to many sex mods, but... I use the LE version.

Edit: I got it to work. My fault really. Anyway, nice idea but not something that works for me. To many problems with animations, etc. A for effort though.

Edited by maxsteiner
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Ed, I have a question about couple settings. The "Sexlab npc-npc always orgasm" suggests this setting to be on in the description and it says "it's unlikely npc can orgasm without SLSO Game, which works only in player scenes." But then there's the NPC Game option as well so should that just be turned off or is the description outdated? What are your recommendations on these? 

2 hours ago, Piiska said:

Hey Ed, I have a question about couple settings. The "Sexlab npc-npc always orgasm" suggests this setting to be on in the description and it says "it's unlikely npc can orgasm without SLSO Game, which works only in player scenes." But then there's the NPC Game option as well so should that just be turned off or is the description outdated? What are your recommendations on these? 

well... yes and no, it all depends on sl/slso settings

i dont think anyone cares about npc-npc orgasms, so w/e

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/3/2017 at 7:39 AM, Brommer said:

I noticed this mod doesn't work with Apropos. So I followed the instructions and made a patch which so far seems to work, I'm now getting W&T damage again (probably applied now for each orgasm). Please be aware that this is the first time I ever touched a papyrus script, so use at your own risk.

Apropos_SLSO.7z 5.81 kB · 6,920 downloads

Is there any way to modify the levels of wear & tear effects? Cuz now every single "sex" session makes the char go from 1 to as high as 6 or more in the wear & tear system...

10 hours ago, the.witcher said:

Is there any way to modify the levels of wear & tear effects? Cuz now every single "sex" session makes the char go from 1 to as high as 6 or more in the wear & tear system...

Oh, crap. Sorry, I should have deleted this file long ago. This patch only works with whatever version of Apropos was current back then, it will break any other (I didn't know that at the time). Best to use the current Apropos 2 version, although I actually don't know if it works with SLSO.

On 2/11/2022 at 10:04 PM, Brommer said:

Oh, crap. Sorry, I should have deleted this file long ago. This patch only works with whatever version of Apropos was current back then, it will break any other (I didn't know that at the time). Best to use the current Apropos 2 version, although I actually don't know if it works with SLSO.

Ok, but how does one go nowadays about using SLSO and Apropos2 with wear & tear, together? Any patch or instructions? I can't seem to have them work nicely together, as mentioned.

Hello
I would like to post a suggestion - enjoyment increase/decrease per each devious device worn.
Buff/debuff should not be applied if devices aren't locked properly (what's the fun if you can out of them easily?) and also there should be a chance for partner to receive that effect too.

This should make lives of sex crazed PC's easier and encourage players to lock their characters in these things, also it would fit perfectly in some of the stories presented  by DCL when PC springs a trap. 

3 hours ago, PolskiHusarz20 said:

Hello
I would like to post a suggestion - enjoyment increase/decrease per each devious device worn.
Buff/debuff should not be applied if devices aren't locked properly (what's the fun if you can out of them easily?) and also there should be a chance for partner to receive that effect too.

This should make lives of sex crazed PC's easier and encourage players to lock their characters in these things, also it would fit perfectly in some of the stories presented  by DCL when PC springs a trap. 

well... no... it'll need some complex integrations, dependencies and lots of time i dont have

Hi,

there are some issues I'd like to talk about. A lot of my mods use conditions and 'games' around orgasms and these lingering problems are hindering the mechanics somewhat. 

1. NPC on NPC sex not satisfying arousal. 

Maybe it's just me but Npc on Npc sex never seems to satisfy said Npcs. This is most evident with a mod like Aroused Creatures. Creature becomes aroused, fucks Npc, arousal doesn't change in any meaningful way and so as soon as the cooldown on Aroused Creatures resets the same creature is again looking for another npc to fuck. So usually the same creatures are fucking Npcs basically non stop, like clockwork, every 60 seconds. Doesn't seem to be a problem with PC v NPC sex. NPC on NPC orgasms is enabled in the MCM. 

2. Npcs reaching 100% enjoyment but not 'popping'. 

Don't know what to make of this but I've heard others mentioning the same. It's painful when a mod feature (lets say the PC prostituting herself) requires a certain Npc to orgasm. You do your best and the bar reaches 100% and starts flashing but the Npc doesn't orgasm and the animation times out and finishes. Which makes the player fail at her task, falsely. 

This doesn't seem to be a problem early in a game. It seems to creep in slowly the longer a save goes on until it pretty much happens in most consensual sex scenes eventually. Not sure about rape scenes as Npcs are required to orgasm before the animation can finish anyway. It seems sometimes if I simply open the console and wait for several seconds (20-30 seconds) and then close the console the Npc will 'pop' and all is fine. But pausing every scene for several seconds is not a useful solution. Might be something to do with real time passing calculations/timing issues?

3. Enjoyment shooting way up on animation start (not starting at 0) - Opposite of 2 (almost instant orgasms)

Might be script lag or some hidden feature I'm not aware of (lewdness?) but I've added a sex game where the first one to orgasm 'loses' and this bug is fairly disruptive to it. Enjoyment changes shouldn't be allowed until the enjoyment widget has fully initialized and displayed and SLSO is ready to receive 'edge' and 'enjoyment' mouse clicks. Perhaps enjoyment increases should be capped to values where the player would have some reasonable chance at responding?

I hope this is taken as helpful as that is the manner that was intended. I want it to work well. 

40 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Hi,

there are some issues I'd like to talk about. A lot of my mods use conditions and 'games' around orgasms and these lingering problems are hindering the mechanics somewhat. 

1. NPC on NPC sex not satisfying arousal. 

Maybe it's just me but Npc on Npc sex never seems to satisfy said Npcs. This is most evident with a mod like Aroused Creatures. Creature becomes aroused, fucks Npc, arousal doesn't change in any meaningful way and so as soon as the cooldown on Aroused Creatures resets the same creature is again looking for another npc to fuck. So usually the same creatures are fucking Npcs basically non stop, like clockwork, every 60 seconds. Doesn't seem to be a problem with PC v NPC sex. NPC on NPC orgasms is enabled in the MCM. 

2. Npcs reaching 100% enjoyment but not 'popping'. 

Don't know what to make of this but I've heard others mentioning the same. It's painful when a mod feature (lets say the PC prostituting herself) requires a certain Npc to orgasm. You do your best and the bar reaches 100% and starts flashing but the Npc doesn't orgasm and the animation times out and finishes. Which makes the player fail at her task, falsely. 

This doesn't seem to be a problem early in a game. It seems to creep in slowly the longer a save goes on until it pretty much happens in most consensual sex scenes eventually. Not sure about rape scenes as Npcs are required to orgasm before the animation can finish anyway. It seems sometimes if I simply open the console and wait for several seconds (20-30 seconds) and then close the console the Npc will 'pop' and all is fine. But pausing every scene for several seconds is not a useful solution. Might be something to do with real time passing calculations/timing issues?

3. Enjoyment shooting way up on animation start (not starting at 0) - Opposite of 2 (almost instant orgasms)

Might be script lag or some hidden feature I'm not aware of (lewdness?) but I've added a sex game where the first one to orgasm 'loses' and this bug is fairly disruptive to it. Enjoyment changes shouldn't be allowed until the enjoyment widget has fully initialized and displayed and SLSO is ready to receive 'edge' and 'enjoyment' mouse clicks. Perhaps enjoyment increases should be capped to values where the player would have some reasonable chance at responding?

I hope this is taken as helpful as that is the manner that was intended. I want it to work well. 

1: I think by default orgasm only reduces 20 exposure, and also sex scenes increase arousal over time until the first orgasm. So if you get an NPC with 100 exposure, chances are their exposure is going to be 80 if they do orgasm. Then next anim it will start increasing again, probably get at most one orgasm then quite possible it's just at 80 again, maybe 75. It might be less noticeable with PC scenes since the orgasms will happen sooner and the animation might end sooner (hitting space).

2: I think maybe there was a change in recent versions (either this mod or SL, not sure) with the way orgasm conditions are set, they seem a bit more restrictive. Particularly EC+ animations don't cause orgasm anymore. Anyway that doesn't explain the behavior you noticed so maybe it's something else, but I don't notice this behavior in my own game (on SE).

NPC can also choose to edge themselves in some cases, IIRC based on their relationship rank w/ PC. (They will wait for you if they like you? IDK). So maybe playing with SLEN or something which increases relationship rank on sex could cause this behavior to appear progressive as well.

3: I think that in some cases enjoyment from a previous animation is carried into the next, for some reason I remember this as having a 1 hour in-game cooldown?

EDIT:

Here's the code that makes NPC edge based on relationship rank:

;try to hold out orgasm especially if high relation with partner
		If JsonUtil.GetIntValue(File, "game_edging") == 1
			If GetTargetActor().GetActorValuePercentage("Magicka") > 0.10 && (Utility.RandomInt(0, 100) < (25+controller.GetHighestPresentRelationshipRank(GetTargetActor())*10*2) && controller.ActorCount == 2)
				If controller.ActorAlias(GetTargetActor()).GetFullEnjoyment() as float > 95
					GetTargetActor().DamageActorValue("Magicka", GetTargetActor().GetBaseActorValue("Magicka")/(10-mod)) 
					controller.ActorAlias(GetTargetActor()).HoldOut(3)
					PartnerRef = GetTargetActor()
				EndIf
			EndIf
		EndIf

Pausing probably works because the game doesn't have enough time to call this code before the next loop, so the NPC won't be on the 3 second cooldown from this call.

Edited by DayTri