9 hours ago, DocClox said:

Left click raises her bar. Shift left click raises yours. Right click reduces the bar for her, or for you if you hold shift. (I'm assuming a male role since that's what I use). Left click drains stamina, right click drains stamina and magicka.

So basically, hammer the left mouse (without shift) until you run out of stamina. You won't get much movement at first because your character probably has rubbish skills. Let your stamina come back and repeat until the bar fills. When it flashes red, that person is about to come. When the bar drains, they have come.

If you need release for your character, concentrate on shift-left-click instead. Don't let the magica bar get drained too far or you'll lose control (mindbreak) and you won't get control back until you orgasm and start to recover magicka, which may take a while.

Awesome Thanks for the help! :D

22 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

I can't understand one thing, the bar of excitement never gets discharged after an orgasm, while I think it should happen (it happens to men) but not to my Female, on the contrary sometimes it works the other way, is it normal?

Red flashing bar means "about to come" rather than "coming". It can go down from there, but that's not usually orgasm. You only orgasm if the bar fills. Which doesn't always drain all the way for females, I know.  Males are coded differntly, It's a lot easier for the female to orgasm repeatedly, but guys are limited in how much sperm they can pump out.

13 hours ago, Terumi said:

Awesome Thanks for the help! :D

You're welcome :)

6 hours ago, DocClox said:

Red flashing bar means "about to come" rather than "coming". It can go down from there, but that's not usually orgasm. You only orgasm if the bar fills. Which doesn't always drain all the way for females, I know.  Males are coded differntly, It's a lot easier for the female to ograsm repeatedly, but guys are limited in how much sperm they can pump out.

So it's quite normal for it to work that way. I was starting to think I had a nympho always hungry for cocks  ?

On 3/28/2019 at 3:27 AM, Lestat1627 said:

Cum in mouth addon?...uh...yes please.

Are you asking for SLSO to support this natively?

Because it sure would be great if it could.

I'm thinking of adding this to SLD rapes, so you don't need to set anything up in SL Utils, or set anything up at all in fact - it would just work for them.

But SLSO is a far better place for it - then it would work for all sex (well, all SLSO sex anyway), not just rapes from one mod that nobody uses (that are usually not blowjobs anyway, because they're rapes). SLD does have an orgy mechanic too, so I guess there's that, but I don't know if anyone uses it.

Didn't try this in ages, now i'm about to start a new game with it. I have the feeling the front page with patches might not be up-to-date, for example the Apropos patch is for Apropos classic. Does Apropos 2 not need a patch or where could i find it, and is there maybe a more recent list?

Or are there mods i should avoid entirely with this installed?

I encounter an issue. My character can't orgasm even if the bar is full and flashing. 

This only happen when I set the priority to "Self", if I set it back to "Partner" then everything is working fine. 

I also used Cumshot newest version (former name: Sexlab Cumshot), since the version have been updated, I can't use the patch provided by the community anymore (and I don't really know what that's do...)

6 hours ago, Renkuhairu said:

I also used Cumshot newest version (former name: Sexlab Cumshot), since the version have been updated, I can't use the patch provided by the community anymore (and I don't really know what that's do...)

Cumshot (at least v 2.0+) is now fully compatible with SLSO without the patch.

The game hud elements aren't showing up for me. Since the compass also disappears when having sex I presume this is due to some mod disabling the hud, but I haven't a clue which mod could be doing it. Does anyone recognize any mods from my loadout that might be the culprit?

Spoiler

+teifling textures
+Milk Addict
+Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2 (1)
+UTxSLSO
+Tiefling
+Spank That Ass 19-03-31
+SLSO Patch SoulgemOven V310
+SLSO Hormones
+SLSO FHU2B1.12
+SLDialogues32
+SlaveTats Tweaked v1.3
+SLAL Patch for Creatures on Creatures
+SexLab Tools v3.0
+SexLab Separate Orgasm LE
+SexLab Quite the Sperm Replacer 5 Ridiculous Edition
+SexLab hormones 19-03-24
+SexLab Eager NPCs_20161127_English
+Sexlab - Cum Overlays
+Scent of Sex 1.4h
+Rape Tattoos Tweaked
+PetCollar v5
+PAH And You Get a Slave!
+Lunari Race V1.70
+ITF 0
+HornyCreaturesofSkyrim V1 10
+EtR HearthfireDungeonAddon
+display model
+BondageFurnitureWorld1
+Bathing In Skyrim Tweaked
+Animal SOS_0.1.1_b1
+Animal SOS KIT 1
+Acquisitive Soul Gems Multithreaded
+Load Game CTD Fix
+SexLab Inflation Framework Patche - Final
+SexLab Inflation Framework - Final
+AddItemMenuLE
+SCOCLBukkake
+All-in-One CBBE HDT Animated Pussy 4.0
+Crash Fixes v12 - Beta
+rapeTattoos v1.4.7
+SexLab Werewolves 2
+PapyrusUtil - Scripting Utility Functions
+Untamed stfu wolves
+Untamed
+[SexLab] Sexualized True Wolves of Skyrim for MNC
+Simply Knock 1.0.8 Release-73236-1-0-8
+Sorlis Balarn's Treasure 1.05
+HDTSextoys v0.8 without Komotor's Animations support
+SLAL Animations by Leito v1.6
+MoreNastyCritters v11 4D
+Jaxonz Diagnostics
+NetImmerse Override v-3-4
+S.L.U.T.S. Redux 1.18
+SexLabOral mature
+Jade - Devious Devices FX
+Leah (CLEAN)
+OneTweak
+No Bethesda Intro
+Being a Cow Sound Replacer
+Skyrim - Being a Cow 1.7g
+Skyrim - Being a Cow - Tats 1.7e
+Shout Like a Virgin V6.7
+Heretical Resources BB CBBE
+SlaveTats - Optional - Grine Slavetats Package
+SlaveTats - TSS5062-sperm-heavy
+SlaveTats - TSS5062-sperm-2014-10-28
+SlaveTats - vampy tats
+SlaveTats - ElfMeetOrc
+SlaveTats - Rutah-nordic
+SlaveTats - Rutah-art
+SlaveTats - NYINEGY-makeup
+SlaveTats - DocClox-civilwar b
+SlaveTats - DocClox-civilwar
+SlaveTats - Doomsman-Denial
+Slavetats - B3lisario-stockings
+SlaveTats - AndroolSub
+SlaveTats - AndroolSlut
+SlaveTats - AndroolPetPlay
+SlaveTats - SkoomasSlavetats
+SlaveTats - hydra scrawl 102
+SlaveTats - BistroSlaveTats 1 1
+SlaveTats - Corintio
+SlaveTats - Body Graffiti 160904
+SlaveTats - textures (cock queen)
+SlaveTats - Heretical
+SlaveTats - aloeSlutPackv1
+SlaveTats - aloeSlutCountPack1
+SlaveTats - aloeGroupPackv1
+SlaveTats - aloeDragonPack1
+SlaveTats - aloeBeastPack1
+SlaveTats - Cane Marks v1.1
+SlaveTats-zoo
+SlaveTats-whore
+SlaveTats-symbols
+SlaveTats-submissive
+SlaveTats-sm
+SlaveTats-slut
+SlaveTats-scrawl
+SlaveTats-property
+Slavetats-preg
+SlaveTats-petplay
+SlaveTats-makeup
+slavetats-layla
+SlaveTats-draconic
+SlaveTats-dominant
+SlaveTats-criminal
+SlaveTats-brat
+SlaveTats-anal
+Grooovus Slavetats
+Additional Tats 1
+Slave of the System pack
+SOS Female Schlongifier (No Schlong Addon by Erundil)
+JContainers
+FloppySOS
+SKSE
+Evil's Horse Penis 2 CBBE
+lianabooks
+Eyes for Elves
+SLALKomAnim 2
+Zap 8.0 Cosio BodySlideSupport
+SD Customization Addons v6
+SDResources362
+SDPlus362
+devious devices sounds
+estrus sounds
+SlaveTatsEventsBridge01b
+KyneBlessing
+SlaveTats CumTextures Remake v1.2.5
+SexLab - Sound FX Replacer
+Sexlab - sounds
+SexLab Extra Voices 1.1b
+ConsolePlugin 3
+CCAS - new
+EZ2C DIALOGUE MENU - FULLY CONFIGURABLE -
+Heretical Resources v1.51
+BD Orc 03 00 01
+BD Hoodie 05 00 00
+PAH Home Sweet Home
+SlaveTats
+SexSlavesForVanillaBandits
+Shout Like a Virgin BodyslideCBBEv2.5
+Alternate Start - Live Another Life
+Jaxonz Positioner
+BrandingDeviceOfDoom 0 50
+AmazingFollowerTweaks
+Zaz Animation Pack CBBE V.8.0.[2017.11.19] - Final
+Fill Her Up 2
+FillHerUp
+dcc-soulgem-oven-v310
+EggFactory33
+FileAccess Interface for Skyrim Scripts - FISS
+Simple Slavery with Devious Framework 6.04 patch
+Simple Slavery Plus
+zarias restraints
+Deviously Cursed Loot 19-03-24
+Original Clothing Version
+ShowRaceMenu PreCacheKiller
+MHYH
+Devious Toys v0
+SMUTbooks v0
+(Bodyslide) SLStoriesDevious_milkharness (CT77_Body_HDT)
+SLStories084
+SLStoriesDevious084
+Extensible Follower Framework v4-0
+Milk Mod Economy 19-03-30
+Bodyslide MilkCuirass CBBE (Panties with holes +ZAP Collar)
+Bodyslide MilkCuirass CBBE (ZAP Panties&Collar)
+Multibreast Bodyslide
+tentacleArmorCBBE
+SLAnimLoader- Final
+SPODUM v1 5 Living Mode Overwrite
+SPODUM v1 5 Statue Mode Default
+SexLab Solutions LE v5.0.5
+questVersioning
+SD Cages 280
+SLDialogues27
+GagSFX Hearthfires 1.04
+GagSFX Dragonborn 1.04
+GagSFX Dawnguard 1.04
+GagSFX
+Slaverun Reloaded - Final
+Devious Devices Expansion - Final
+Devious Devices Integration - Final
+Devious Devices Assets
+ApachiiSkyHairFemale
+ApachiiSkyHair v 1 6 Full
+Osare Panty CBBE - TBBP
+SexLabAroused V28b
+Death Alternative - Your Money Or Your Life
+EstrusForSkyrimV120
+SOS
+hdtHighHeel beta0
+pahe lives on
+hydra slavegirls827 main
+RaceMenu v3-4
+hydra slavegirls827 textures
+SexLabMatchMaker
+Moonlight Tales SE for Skyrim 1_35-80983-1-35
+Flimsy Ragdolls 1.4-79495-1-4
+SexLabFramework v162 FULL - Final
+XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
+Realistic Force
+SkyUI
+Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide TBBP HDT
+BodySlide and Outfit Studio 2
+Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-
+FNIS Creature Pack - Final
+FNIS Spells - Final
+FNIS Behavior - Final
+RaceCompatibility with fixes
+Wiseman303's Flora Fixes
+Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch

I've noticed that after you have started a game and added a new mod with compatibility with this one, SLSO doesn't register the mod. However, if you start a new game, the mod would be registered. Is there a way within the menu to register these mods? ( I'm not the smartest person so there's a good chance I overlooked something)

Edit: Nvm I'm a dumbass. I was tired last night and replied to the wrong mod topic :( 

On 4/9/2019 at 8:53 AM, mcdyn said:

do you have any patch to sexlab deadly drain? my victims do not die after orgasm, and I used this mod together with Defeat

the last time i remember author of DD didnt want to support slso, and it has no sources, so dunno

Can someone explain to me how this mod is supposed to work, please?
Like, not in theory, in practice.

Because I've read everything, twice to make sure I didn't miss anything, and at this point, idk if I either:

-Misconfigured the mod

-Something is fucked with my game

-I misunderstood the purpose of the mod

To put it bluntly, whenever a sex scene happen, I don't notice any gameplay difference/interactivity.
For starter, the enjoyment level don't seem to increase, ever. They only lower after orgasm, to the point where they reach a low number, which makes the possibility of orgasm really slow.
Is the npc supposed to do anything? Yes, no? At this point I don't really know because I don't have the feeling they are doing anything. The bar fill on their own proportionnaly to enjoyment levels with time? I did set up keys for action, but their effect seem to be... ridiculous. Time do it better than me. And I feel like I'm the only one using them, the npc is just there, waiting.

Is the mod supposed to change anything with how stages work? Am I supposed to be using the old sex-lab seconds system, or advance them myself? If no then know that nothing happen if I don't. There is of course the option for the stage to "advance/finish" when the male actor orgasms, but it just skip from stage 1 to last as soon as it's done.

At this point, I don't see any purpose in this mod and I'm becoming tempted to go back the default sexlab system.

So please, can someone help me?

On 4/11/2019 at 7:16 PM, MK66 said:

Can someone explain to me how this mod is supposed to work, please?
Like, not in theory, in practice.

Because I've read everything, twice to make sure I didn't miss anything, and at this point, idk if I either:

-Misconfigured the mod 

-Something is fucked with my game

-I misunderstood the purpose of the mod 

To put it bluntly, whenever a sex scene happen, I don't notice any gameplay difference/interactivity.
For starter, the enjoyment level don't seem to increase, ever. They only lower after orgasm, to the point where they reach a low number, which makes the possibility of orgasm really slow.
Is the npc supposed to do anything? Yes, no? At this point I don't really know because I don't have the feeling they are doing anything. The bar fill on their own proportionnaly to enjoyment levels with time? I did set up keys for action, but their effect seem to be... ridiculous. Time do it better than me. And I feel like I'm the only one using them, the npc is just there, waiting.

Is the mod supposed to change anything with how stages work? Am I supposed to be using the old sex-lab seconds system, or advance them myself? If no then know that nothing happen if I don't. There is of course the option for the stage to "advance/finish" when the male actor orgasms, but it just skip from stage 1 to last as soon as it's done.

At this point, I don't see any purpose in this mod and I'm becoming tempted to go back the default sexlab system.

So please, can someone help me?

Nothing seems to happen because sexlab "skills" are low on new game. When they are more, things will happen. There is a mod here to increase the skills yourself if you don't want to go through the trouble.

On 4/1/2019 at 6:43 PM, Nazzzgul666 said:

I've noticed the FHU patch from SLIF overwrites the one from here. Is there anything i can do for compatibility because it doesn't seem to work, but regardless which patch i skip i guess i'll have trouble...

The SLIF patch for FHU should also add the same compatibility for SLSO (literally the same code).

Hi Ed, how do I go about changing the way how stamina animation speed goes?I just want them to go the other way,as it makes more sense when I'm tapping the key to increase her bar and my stamina goes down I want the animation to go faster, basically less stamina - faster it goes.Found that part of the script but is it easy to change?And how :)?

6 hours ago, luvadea said:

Hi Ed, how do I go about changing the way how stamina animation speed goes?I just want them to go the other way,as it makes more sense when I'm tapping the key to increase her bar and my stamina goes down I want the animation to go faster, basically less stamina - faster it goes.Found that part of the script but is it easy to change?And how :)?

I guess rather than decreasing you need to to increase it and compile script

29 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

This is something I'd like to know, too. Will SLSO interfere with Apropos 2? If so, is there a patch?

Nothing from my observation so far. Apropos1 needed a patch ... A2 works straight out of the box :classic_happy:

If it is important: I have SLSO first and Apropos2 later in my load order.

1 hour ago, worik said:

Nothing from my observation so far. Apropos1 needed a patch ... A2 works straight out of the box :classic_happy:

If it is important: I have SLSO first and Apropos2 later in my load order.

Good to know. I want to get SLSO back into my game but I wasn't sure if it would interfere with A2, which is kind of a keystone mod for me.

On 4/15/2019 at 10:07 AM, DayTri said:

Nothing seems to happen because sexlab "skills" are low on new game. When they are more, things will happen. There is a mod here to increase the skills yourself if you don't want to go through the trouble.

I would like to see that, just out of curiosity for content at this point. Any link please?

• 2 weeks later...

So what is the correct way to count orgasms with SLSO in play?

In vanilla SexLab, sex events and orgasms are synonymous. Not so much with SLSO.

Do I need to catch an event?

Or is there a storage util variable I can look at?

If I did catch an event, it seems the Orgasm event would be most obvious, and it comes with an orgasm count.

I've never tested it, so not sure if it really works or is called.

Is that reliable with SLSO, as long as I check the actor?

On 4/28/2019 at 8:03 AM, Ernest Lemmingway said:

Good to know. I want to get SLSO back into my game but I wasn't sure if it would interfere with A2, which is kind of a keystone mod for me.

I also have both, and they seem to work fine together. In my case Apropos2 is loaded first, SLSO later in the LO.

This would suggest that the LO makes little difference.

Apropos2 has its failure modes, but the are not related to SLSO as far as I can tell. It was just the same without it.